Play it by Ear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does anyone respond positively and raise their hand?" Sam asked.

Occasionally, but they are not the ones I am trying to sell to. It's the others. They have thought about it. All of them but they won't admit it, not in public and maybe not to their partner. If they hadn't thought about it they wouldn't be at the meeting."

"That is probably true," I said.

"This is the point at which I stop asking questions. I know where their mind is and that they are ready to listen to me even if responding to my question is not doable for them. Here is where I go into my sales pitch about the psychological, physiological, and social benefits of non-monogamy. This is also the point at which I sell books. Of course I don't sit out at table in the lobby and sell books which I autograph. I've tried that and most people walk right past me looking away. A few pause and want to talk. They are interesting unless they want to have a religious debate. Occasionally some guy asks me for a date. There was a woman who asked e for a date once.

Sam laughed.

Astrid responded, "Lars and I eat our own cooking so to speak, but having an open relationship doesn't mean I don't turn guys like that down."

Continuing she said, "I just make sure my web address is available on the handouts. They won't stop and buy a book directly from me like they would Stephen King. But if I've done my job right, they may buy from my website."

Sam smiled. "That won't work for me. I have to ask for the order and get it while I am sitting in the guy's office."

That was when Lars spoke up for the first time saying, "Sam, let me give you a tour of the house while these gals stay here and talk. I've a big media room with a huge screen. There is an NFL game on tonight we can watch."

Sam said "Sure," and rose from the couch to leave the room with Lars.

As the guys left the room Astrid walked slowly towards me carrying her drink. She sat down near me on the couch. The slit on the side of her dress was on my side and as she reclined into the couch she used her free hand to pull the dress up and across her so that much of one of her long legs and virtually all of the other one was exposed.

She took a long pull on her drink and then turned to face me pushing her long thick blonde hair aside and said, "Oh my yes, Lars does make a great margarita," Then she chuckled and continued, "among his other talents. Try it you'll like it. I find them very relaxing."

"I've always liked margaritas," I said. I took a long pull on the drink followed by, "Oh yes this one is very good. Lots of Tequila." I could feel the impact of the Tequila—or was that just lust?

"Yes. Enjoy."

"Will they be back for more drinks?" I asked.

"Not likely. Once an NFL game starts it is tough to pull Lars away.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Sam is the same way."

"And" Astrid continued, "there is a well-stocked wet bar in the media room. They will take care of themselves without our help."

"And what shall we be doing while they obsess over the football?" I had a pretty good idea that Astrid wanted us to have some alone time without interruption by our husbands.

"Well I thought we should keep talking." She tossed down what was left of her drink and then added, "Oh that was good. Finish yours and I will refill both glasses."

"Already did," I said, gesturing at the empty tumbler on the end table next to me.

"There is more where that came from," she said. She leaned across me to reach my empty glass. As she did so I felt her soft breasts drag themselves across my chest. It seemed like she took more time than necessary with her chest pressed against mine, but I was enjoying it far too much to complain.

Eventually she rose from the couch and walked across the room. As she stood with her back to me refiling the glasses I saw her hands first reach up to the front of her blouse, although I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing with her back to me. When she returned I could see that she had released the buttons on her blouse so it was wide open barely concealing any part of her large soft breasts.

Astrid handed me another margarita and then sat down next to me as before, except that now she was much closer. Her long skirt was pushed to the side away from me so that it barely covered the tops of her thighs and this time I could feel her warm leg pressed firmly against mine. I took another drink and looked at her over the top of my glass. Now I could see the tips of her breasts peeking out of the no longer buttoned blouse.

She took a long pull from her glass and said, "Here's to a casual evening at home. I do get tired of those work clothes."

"What you have on is beautiful," I said, taking another drink.

"Yes, but as I've explained it won't do when I'm in my role as a professional therapist."

"And you're not now?"

"Nope."

"So you're not going to ask me how I feel about what we're doing?"

"Are we doing something that's causing you to feel insecure?"

"Yes and no," I said.

Astrid took another drink and then leaned back pushing her blouse aside so her breasts were fully exposed. "Does looking at my tits make you feel insecure?"

"I don't know if insecure is the right word. I've never been with a woman before."

"What never?"

"I mean sexually."

"Yes. I understand." She paused for a moment. "But you are finding me attractive?" she paused to take another sip of the margarita. "I mean sexually?" she said, finishing her question.

"Yes."

I took another long gulp from the drink in my and repeated myself, "Yes." I paused for another drink and then continued, "But that's never happened to me before." I could feel the tequila getting to me. I could also feel Astrid's hand on my thigh, the fingers curling to the inside as it pushed my skirt slowly higher.

"And what do you think we should do about . . . your insecurity?" she asked. "Is it insecurity or are you just aroused?" Her fingers were softly massaging the inside of my thigh.

"I don't know." I really didn't know. I was incredibly horny, but at the same time I could feel myself sliding down a slippery slope to something that was wrong—well might be wrong. Still, Sam had said to 'play it by ear.'

"What about our husbands?" I asked.

"As I said, they're gone for the duration of a full NFL game," Astrid responded. "Besides, Lars wouldn't care if he walked in on us fucking each other. What about your husband?"

"He said to 'play it by ear.' I'm not sure what that means."

"That would seem open to interpretation," she said.

I finished the drink in one long gulp and was silent for a long time as Astrid's fingers slowly worked their way ever higher up my thigh. I gasped as I felt her lightly graze my pantie clad pussy.

Eventually, her hand now firmly massaging my sex through my soggy under garment, she spoke up, "Well Melinda, it seems to me that we have two options: we can straighten our clothes and join our husbands for the football game or . . . we can stay here and continue our 'discussion.'"

"What shall it be?"

"Fuck it," I said to myself. "He said to play it by ear." I set my now empty drink tumbler on the end table and then leaned back towards Astrid. I put my hands on either side of her head and leaned down to kiss her. It started as a somewhat chaste peck on the lips but quickly grew into a long passionate kiss with our tongues invading each others' mouths. It continued, seemly forever. My hands drifted away from the side of her head and down to her breasts. I was massaging one with each hand. When I rubbed her engorged nipples with my thumb tips she groaned quietly. They were quite large, just as I had hoped earlier.

When we finally broke for air, Astrid looked at me and said, "So I guess you have decided to continue our 'discussion.' I'm glad. Football can be so boring."

As she spoke, I was unbuttoning my blouse and reaching behind my back to release my bra. She was continuing to massage my pussy through my panties.

"My you are quick learner," Ingrid said, as I shrugged both off my shoulders leaving me naked from the waist up.

"Oh I'm just jumping into the pool. You will have to teach me the swimming part."

"I would love to, but let's go to the bedroom. Sex is so much better on a big soft bed."

"Okay."

Once in the bedroom with the door closed behind us we stood kissing each other passionately, our hands on each other's ass and our naked breasts rubbing back and forth. We were both panting in lust. Astrid released the catch and zipper on the back of my skirt and let it fall to the ground as I pushed her blouse back over her shoulders. I pulled my hands away long enough to push my panties down and she did something with her skirt that caused it to fall to the ground in a heap of cloth around her feet. If she had worn panties, I never noticed them coming off. Somehow we had managed to fully undress without ever breaking our passionate kiss.

We staggered toward the bed, still kissing as we tried to untangle our feet from the garments that had fallen around them. When I felt the backs of my knees against the bed I broke our kiss and fell back on the bed so I was lying naked before Ingrid with my legs spread lewdly and my hands massaging my tits. "Okay, now we are in the pool," I said. "Teach me how to swim."

"My pleasure," she said, kneeling beside me.

We lay side by side for a long time, kissing, and nibling at each other's ears, neck, and throat, and rubbing our chests against each other. Our hands seemed to roam the other's body in a continuous erotic exploration, caressing backs, thighs, and buttocks, fondling breasts, stroking our ever-wetter pussies, even a bit of preliminary finger fucking. I didn't know where it was going but . . .

No that's not true. I knew exactly where it was going. I never had moments doubt about where we were going. My uncertainty was about how we were going to get there. This wasn't like sex with Sam where we would tease each other with lewd fantasies; and he licks and sucks on me; and I lick and suck on him; and then when I am good and wet and he is good and hard, he puts it in and we both drive each other to a climax. I didn't know how this was supposed to work. Fortunately Astrid did. She knew everything about how it was going to work.

Eventually Astrid took charge. She rolled away from me and rose to her knees, pitched slightly forward, her long hair and her large breasts hanging beneath her. Pushing her hair back out of her face and rising up even straighter she said, "Melinda, that's enough foreplay. Those guys won't be watching that football game forever."

I looked up at her my eyes wide wondering what was next. It better involve sex I thought. I didn't think I had ever been this horny.

"Now listen to me Melinda. Just do what I tell you and I'll take you to a place you've never been."

More wide-eyed silence from me as I looked up at her.

"You are going to just lay back and enjoy while I drive you over the edge. First spread your legs and grab the bed clothes with each hand." In a moment she was on her knees between my lewdly spread legs, my hands clutching the bed clothes to the side as she instructed. She leaned slowly forward lightly dragging first her long hair and then the very tips of her nipples across my groin as she worked her way up to my tits. Then there was a long period of Astrid slowly driving me insane just by massaging and molesting my breasts, first with her very talented fingers, then with her tongue, and finally with her lips and even her teeth.

At first I simply lay back and sighed in enjoyment as she caressed my breasts, pushing them up toward my face and then stroking them as they returned to their normal position lower and wider on my chest. I wasn't doing a thing except laying back enjoying the sensations.

Then her fingers began to circle slowly about my areola, with an ever so soft touch circling towards their center, but always with the softest touch imaginable. I was still relaxed but I could feel her actions beginning to stir the senses lower in my body to life. I wanted to squirm and move in response.

When her fingers reached my nipples it began with the lightest touch and then escalated to a pinching and pulling that was causing pain—the most delightful pain I could imagine. Now I was moaning and whining with each pinch or pull on my nipples. My hands were opening and closing on a fistful of bedclothes. "Oh Astrid." I groaned.

"Shh. We are just getting started," she responded. As she spoke she pinched a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and pulled hard away from my body.

I gasped in erotic pain. "Oh fuck."

Her approach switched to her mouth, again very gentle, the tip of her tongue circling my areolas, moving ever closer to their core. This was followed by her tonguing of each of my nipples, one after the other. As she worked on each nipple she massaged the other breast. Soon her tongue had been replaced by her lips which latched onto a nipple and suckled with increasing force, alternating so neither tit felt neglected. Fuck I thought I was in heaven. I groaned again and again.

Then I felt a sharp little pain on one nipple as she nicked it with her teeth. "Fuck," I yelled in surprise.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked as she pulled her head back and rubbed each nipple roughly with a thumb.

"Oh god no," I responded.

"Good." She continued to abuse my nipples with her fingers, her lips, her tongue and yes, even her teeth, as I groaned and cried throwing my head back and forth.

I tried to reach for my sex with one hand and she slapped it away saying, "Don't get greedy. We'll get there, but on my time."

On her time? Fuck she was driving me wild. All I could do was groan and whimper as she continued to play with my tits. I lay with my eyes tightly closed and my hands gripping the bed clothes.

After what seemed an eternity she turned her attention to my sex. "Pull your knees up," she commanded. As soon as I did so I felt her push them to the side so I was spread out before like a banquet. "You have a beautiful pussy," she said. "I've been wanting this for weeks."

She began simply with her fingers spreading my swollen pussy lips and then sliding two fingers into my cunt, not deeply, but just enough to wet them. Then she began to drag those fingers back and forth across the sensitive tissue between my lips. When she lightly flicked my swollen clit I chirped and thrust my hips up at her. Both reactions were totally involuntary. I had never heard myself chirp like that.

I have large puffy lips. She used her fingers to pull on them and twist them. It hurt a bit, but oh fuck! It was one of the most erotic things that had ever been done to me. I was going to have to teach this trick to Sam.

After an eternity of molesting my pussy with her fingers, she lowered her face and began to lick me; long strokes from the opening of my cunt to just short of my clit, repeated again and again. She used her lips to grip my pussy lip on one side and then the other pulling on them, teasing them with her tongue and even nipping them with her teeth as she had my nipples. At the same time she had slid two fingers into my cunt and was finger fucking me in a rhythm that I was matching with my hip thrusts.

I could feel an orgasm building deep within me and I wanted it. Oh fuck how I wanted it. The sensations generated by Astrid's lips, her tongue, and her fingers were one thing. But the awareness of the orgasm building in my core, in my mind, or wherever in the fuck orgasms come from was overwhelming. I no longer cared about or was even aware of where I was. I was just on my back, my legs spread obscenely with a Swedish slut driving my core to insanity while this ever-increasing force of an upcoming orgasm overwhelmed anything else in my mind.

"Astrid," I screamed. "My clit. My clit. Do my clit. Make me cum. Oh fuck make me cum."

She pulled back and sat looking at me, her face wet from the fluids seeping from my cunt. Her fingers continued to fuck my cunt in rhythm with my ever-stronger hip thrusts. "So you think you are ready, do you. You want to finish this?"

"Yes. For god's sake yes. Make me cum. I'm so fucking close."

She put her head back down and touched my clit with the tip or her tongue.

"Oh yes," I screeched. "More. More," I demanded. I released my death grip on the bed clothes and grabbed her head with both hands entwining my fingers in her long hair and trying to force her into my sex.

She could have resisted and continued to torture me, but mercifully she didn't. She sucked my clit between her lips and lightly nipped it with her teeth, setting off a wild screaming orgasm. My hips bucked and I felt the flash of a wild crashing spasm throughout my body. It went on and on with me screaming with each repeating wave until it finally released me and I collapsed.

But Astrid was far from done. She kept suckling and licking my clit, her fingers rotating in my cunt seeking out every nerve node they could possibly reach.

"No, no, no. I can't take any more," I groaned. But of course I could. Even as I said that, I could feel the need, the beginnings of yet another orgasm somewhere--in my head where things begin without a location, they just begin. But as she continued to fuck me, to suck my clit to twist my nipples with one free hand, the orgasm to be and the need it was bringing continued to grow. Soon my "No," had become, "Yes, oh yes. Fuck. Yes, yes, yes. I was groaning and instead of trying to push her head away I was pulling it back, tugging at her long hair insisting that she continue her assault of my sex.

And she did, continue that is, and it didn't take long until I was screaming with wave after wave of another orgasm.

And as before, when I relaxed and asked for relief, she kept after me bringing me back into play. I think she must have brought me to three of four more orgasms before she relented. But who knows. Who can keep count when so overwhelmed with ecstasy.

When it was finally over I was lying on my back in a pool of fluids my body had secreted, my knees down and my legs spread, as I gasped for breath. Astrid was sitting back on her haunches, her hair pulled back in a knot (when had she done that?). She was grinning at me like the Cheshire Cat.

"So," she asked. "How was your first time with a woman?"

I gasped. "Was that what that was? I thought . . . I thought . . . oh fuck, I didn't . . . I can't . . . Never has it been like that."

"Yeah," she said. "You seem to have a real aptitude for it. Does Sam do that to you?"

"Oh god, not even close."

Then as my head cleared, I sat up leaning against the bed's headboard and said, suddenly very serious, "But you must understand Astrid. I'm in love with Sam and yes, sex with him is not this wild, not this crazy, but it is so, so satisfying and so fulfilling. When I leave here tonight, I'm going to take him home and make love with him. I will tell him about this experience and then I will make sure he understands how important and satisfying his love is to me. When Sam makes love with me I cry when we finish. What we just did could never create that kind of emotion."

Astrid smiled. "That's as it should be. Sex doesn't have to be crazy to be good."

"Now that football game should be about over. Let's go find the guys and you can take your lover and husband home and fuck him until he makes you cry."

That was what I wanted, but there was one more thing with Astrid. "Astrid," I said, "What about you? I didn't do anything for you."

"That's okay. You were a lot of fun and I have Lars here. He's to me like Sam is to you. He will take care of me tonight."

"Okay . . . But Astrid," I said, pausing. "I would like to learn . . . I mean to learn how to love a woman like you did with me tonight."

"Oh, not to worry. We will do that," she said, "but another time. You need to go and be with Sam now. One day we will have lunch and then you can peel all my conservative work clothes off me and . . . Well that could take all afternoon." She smiled.