Play Testers Wanted Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

MJ cursed and spat as she rammed her hips backward against me. She praised me in one breath and cried foul the next. It wasn't until she was on the verge of climax when I found out something profound about her.

"I've never let Peter even stick his finger in my ass!" She howled as she came.

Traci finally deactivated the ring and when I came MJ screamed. By the time I had drained my stamina bar three times she was semi-conscious and half asleep on the same couch I had napped on earlier. I held her as she slept and didn't miss the soft murmurs from her luscious lips.

"We do like green eggs and ham." She giggled in her dreams.

Was that a comment about the double dragon or something else? I could touch her thoughts while she slumbered to find out, but that would be a huge breech of trust. I took a brief glimpse of my HUD, but since MJ was non-powered there wasn't much beyond trophies to collect. I did a quick swipe through the screens and spotted a new merit, Aces and Eights. When I looked at the description, I laughed so hard I nearly woke up the sleeping redhead. I had earned the merit after taking three anal virgins using the double dragon. The merit made it easier to seduce anal virgins.

"What the holy hell?" I cursed when I spotted a second new merit buried in the back. Hold long have I had that I wondered. "Hosting a friend." I read it aloud. It described what could only be the Venom symbiote. The merit enabled me to keep the symbiote under control. I thought back to the armor Reed had set loose on me. It had been a re-engineered symbiote armor. Have I had it that long and just not noticed it? I just couldn't remember, and the game didn't sort skills and talents by date. "That has to be it." I muttered. "It isn't like I've slept with someone with the full Venom symbiote. I'm sure I'd know."

Mary Jane recovered and woke after an hour-long nap. She looked refreshed and in search of cuddling. I was all for snuggling with such an attractive young lady.

"You talk in your sleep." I kidded her.

"Do I?" She blushed. "I hope I didn't say anything embarrassing."

"Nah, just that you liked green eggs and ham," I repeated her words back to her. "I had my own interpretation of course."

"Of course, you did." She giggled.

"Clean up back there," the Pilot announced. "We are getting close and the craft smells like sex. I don't mind, but I am quite sure his majesty doesn't want to smell someone else's love play. Hurry up and wash the funk off." She giggled over the intercom. "We'll be landing in an hour."

"I've never made love in an airplane's shower before." I commented as we raced to the shower.

"Fine," she chuckled as I kissed her and her back hit the wall of the shower. "MMMM! Good start!"

I suspect it was the pilot that flicked a switch and shut off the water supply. The shower announced that we were reaching a critical level. We exited the shower in quite a state but endured it with a promise to finish what we had started later. Suddenly MJ shook and clung tightly. She thanked me for letting her be in charge for once. I replied that she could dictate things as often as she wanted. The emotional damn burst.

"Thank you," she cried. "I just feel so... submissive. So weak. I won't live in his shadow any longer! I am my own woman!" She grabbed me by the hair and kissed me. I surrendered to her and she ate it up. "...how can you be so powerful and yet you yield to me?"

"Tree meet storm. I prefer to bend to your hunger and in return I enjoy the wrath of your desire." I purred in her ear. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I am going to be okay!" She declared as she reached into her pocket and handed me a ruby coin. I took the token and examined it. The other coins all showed the hero or villain in their element. Her token had her in the traditional Spiderman pose. She was inverted, hanging from a strand of webbing, with her hair hanging down. The chief difference is the slender piece of material covering her pussy if barely. She spoke breaking my train of thought. "You don't know what they are for, do you. They unlock side quests, special storylines, and specialized equipment. Use them wisely."

"Should I spend your coin now?" I asked her.

"If I were you, I would." MJ giggled. "Oh, by the way, you've maxed out your notoriety score."

I did. I went into my inventory and double clicked on her coin. It grayed out and indicated that it was active. If I was expecting anything else, I was disappointed. I'd keep an eye on her. I swiped over to my stats and looked at my notoriety score and the gold star next to it. I moused over the star and it indicated that I had earned a special bonus for being the first player to max this stat out. I looked at my experience and raised skills, talents, and saw that I had earned a new merit, Journeyman Shifter. It allowed me to mimic a known PC or NPC with ease and there was even a list for me to check. I looked up mimic to find out the limitations. Mimic included not just appearance but voice and mannerisms as well. I could glance at someone and take on their appearance in a matter of seconds.

I couldn't help but look at Master Shifter and wonder if it was the same level that Mystique or a Skrull possessed. There were four titled ranks players could achieve. When you put points into a talent or power you began as an apprentice. If you were able to get to level ten you were now a Journeyman. Ten levels later you reached name level or in the case of shapeshifting you were called a Shifter. Finally, after a grueling forty levels you reached the coveted title of Master. I wondered if you focused on something exclusively could you reach Grandmaster. You'd be weak in a lot of areas but man you'd outclass anyone in whatever skill you got that high.

I preferred a more rounded character that wasn't so pigeonholed. While shifting was cool and all what I really wanted was just within range. If I could level up twice in Latveria I would have enough to top out my first talent, Kiai Jutsu. I could learn Death Song the deadliest power on that skill tree. I'd be able to kill or immobilize with my voice alone! That would be epic! I would be a Master of the Voice. I looked down the list and discovered that they called it Vox Master. Vox was the Latin word for voice, made sense to me. Strange that I pumped so many points into it and yet I used it sparingly just as Nightwind had suggested. After that I would have to choose between Shadowforce and Shapeshifting. That is one of the things I love about gaming. You begin so mundane and then before you know it you are taking on characters that seemed so powerful.

Satisfied I exited my HUD and found MJ in my arms. She appeared quite content. I held her close and before long we were nearing the Berlin airport. I kissed her cheek and we buckled up for our landing. The Pilot informed us she was returning directly, she was needed back in the U.S. We stepped off the jet and let out a gasp when the sweltering heat hit us on the tarmac.

"Damn it is hot! No global warming my ass!" I cursed as we passed through customs and walked to our rental car.

I cranked the A.C. and selected English for the GPS system and headed straight for our goal. I was eager to sneak into Latveria and find out what the hell was going on. Once we neared the border, I would leave the vehicle in MJ's hands. She was taking a more direct approach to getting into Latveria. She was going to interview Von Doom for her station. Our trip was cut short. The main road was under maintenance after the combined forces of the U.S. and German military went toe to toe with the supervillain Juggernaut. The damage to the roads and nearby buildings was devastating. I was going to have to rent a helicopter to reach my goal. As I called around, I wasn't the only one needing to get around the damaged portion of road. We headed back to the airport to book a flight and once we had that settled, we would find a place to crash until then. The wait to just book a helicopter flight was two hours. I went online and began looking for private pilots. As I scrolled through the sites a familiar figure walked by.

"No fucking way!" I cursed and the woman praying her rosary shot me the nastiest expression. "Sorry."

I rushed to my feet with MJ close behind and followed him. He was heading for the private end of the airport where we had come from after exiting the Wakandan jet. One moment I was walking along and the next I was snatched off my feet and my back slammed into a wall. I stood face to face with none other than the Wolverine. I smiled but he didn't.

"Are you following me bub?" He growled.

"Yes." I said and I felt the touch of an adamantium claw slide against my neck.

"Why are you following me?" He asked and I told him the truth.

"I need to get to Latveria and single handedly solve the case of the murders, so I can piss off Doom again." I explained and watched his reaction.

"Single handed?" Logan laughed in my face. "How the hell do you...?" He began and then sniffed me. His keen animal like senses told him more than his eyes revealed. "What the hell are you?"

"Not from around here. But I want to help." I continued.

"We want to help." MJ chimed in. "Hello Logan."

"I'll be damned! Mary Jane Watson, I'm a big fan." Logan replied.

"How big?" MJ fired back with a smoldering look as the stench of brimstone filled the air as a blue skinned young woman suddenly appeared and tapped Logan on the shoulder.

"The Professor is in a hurry. Are you coming or not? Oh, hello! I'm Nightcrawler and who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Ghost Fire and this is Mary Jane Watson." I replied and watched both their reactions.

"Ghost Fire... no shit!" Wolverine cursed.

"I've heard all about both of you." Nightcrawler replied. "Jean is quite fond of you. She says you have a very intricate mind." Nightcrawler said to me. "Do you need a lift? I'm sure the Professor wouldn't mind. Come along." She gleefully offered to both of us.

I grabbed my luggage which had tumbled onto its side when Logan surprised me. Logan narrowed his eyes when the subject of Jean Grey came up. We followed Nightcrawler to a black jet sitting on the tarmac. Assembled on the boarding ramp were the world-famous X-Men led by the famed telepath Professor Xavier. As Logan, MJ, and I approached Nightcrawler teleported ahead and was bouncing up and down in front of the professor. I didn't miss the erotic way her firm young tits jiggled.

"Be careful of that one," Logan offered. "She'll drive you crazy."

"I'll keep that in mind." I said and he laughed.

We met up the X-Men and they offered us a seat aboard the Black Bird, their aircraft. They were also heading to Latveria but on humanitarian terms. They had a stockpile of food, medicine, and other supplies aboard the craft. I was happy to help them though I asked them to keep my identity a secret, but they already knew why. Professor X knew of the public embarrassment my Exomorph had caused and how we had snatched the vibranium right out of Doom's clutches.

"We've got clearance to take off Professor," Cyclops called from the cockpit. The famed mutant was easily spotted in a crowd either by the distinctive head gear or the ruby lensed glasses he was forced to wear. His power was a two-edged sword. He had a powerful optic blast that could stun or kill. The bad side was that while his eyes were open, energy was continuously projected from them. Only the glasses or visor kept his power under control.

"Takes us up," the Professor directed. "Once we are clear of German airspace cloak us."

"Yes Sir." Cyclops replied.

"Gwen says you are tutoring her." Nightcrawler whispered in my ear. She was a mutant with the power to teleport as well as heightened dexterity, night vision, and other physical gifts. Like Scott, Katja Wagner stood out in a crowd. In her case it was the fine coat of blue fur covering her body, demonic looking features, appendages, prehensile tail, and shining yellow eyes.

"Yeah, her hand to hand needed some work." I replied as the mutant nervously chewed her lower lip.

"That's not the training she mentioned." Nightcrawler giggled.

"Oh." I chuckled as the jet accelerated and felt my body pushed against the seat. "Who handles your training?" I asked and Rogue entered the conversation.

"We have the Danger Room for that." Rogue stated. "Talk about a rough workout."

"Sounds like fun." I said as Nightcrawler leaned closer still and she whispered in my ear.

"She said you'd pull my tail." She purred gently. "Gwen said you liked unusual girls like me."

"Did she now." I replied trying and failing to hide my smile. "She's been a naughty girl."

"You said naughty." Nightcrawler giggled nervously.

"Yes Ghost, you said naughty." MJ purred in my ear. "How does it feel to be sitting between two naughty girls?"

"Amazing." I stated proudly.

We were nearing Latverian airspace and the jet switched on its advanced stealth features. I was turning to ask Rogue if she knew Gwen when the jet shuddered. Cyclops was calling out that we were under attack was deploying countermeasures. The main power went off and the scarlet emergency lights came on. The ship was going down. I reached out beyond the ship and found plenty of shadows available. I placed a hand on MJ's and Nightcrawler's shoulders. I waited until the Professor called out that the craft was crashing before teleporting the pair with me to safety.

The three of us crouched in the shadows looking for soldiers or doombots. Once we were sure we weren't being hunted Nightcrawler took over. Katja was expertly trained, and we tracked the jet down to its crash site. The doombots were waiting and had the jet surrounded. I stopped Nightcrawler from attacking the doombots. I told her we would follow and when the chance came up, we would rescue the X-Men.

"Why are we waiting?" Nightcrawler growled.

"Do you really want to push an incursion into sovereign territory into an international incident?" MJ explained.

"Right," Katja agreed. "We have emergency kits to collect."

"What emergency kits?" I asked as she took a GPS reading.

"This way," she pointed. "It was Logan's idea really. He felt that if anything should go wrong, we should have food and supplies for our mission into Doomstadt. The nearest one is just a thousand feet away."

We spent the next hour collecting three of the kits, kits that took the form of backpacks up in the limbs of trees dropped off by stealth drones. When I asked about the drones and the Black Bird, I learned they were based off the same technology.

"If the drones were able to slip in undetected how did the Black Bird get noticed?" I asked.

Nightcrawler looked at me and then MJ. The young teleporter followed my train of thought quickly. She suspected a traitor amidst the X-Men, but who? As we made a circuitous route to the outskirts of the capitol Katja fumed and fumed over the obvious betrayal. I watched her as she mentally went through the members of their tight knit group. I placed a hand on their shoulders, and we stopped cold. I wrapped us in shadows, and we stood stock still and listened. It was suddenly so damn quiet. The animals and insects recognized a hunter in the woods and so did I. Slowly the woods returned to normal. Only then did I drop the camouflaging shadows around us.

"What the hell was that all about?" MJ snapped.

"The Quietus," Nightcrawler whispered. "Did you not notice how silent it became?"

"Well of course I did," Mary Jane growled and then lowered her head. "No. I didn't. What happened?"

"A predator." I said. "Someone or something was hunting us."

"Do you think it was the person killing all those folks in the city?" MJ asked and I shrugged. "We need to find him and take him out." I was puzzled over her desire to have an active role in discovering the villain or villains.

"This thing, whoever it is, has been operating freely for weeks now unhindered. We need to be cautious." I advised and Nightcrawler backed me up. I closed my eyes and felt for residual arcane energy. Surely if this thing was a demon or using magic it would leave traces behind. It didn't. "I was wrong!" I gasped and then the implications hit me hard. "Aw shit! We may be over our heads here."

"What's wrong?" MJ asked alarm clear in her voice.

"They aren't using magic. So, it is either a mutation or extremely high tech." I said.

"Our hunter is a mutant?" Nightcrawler asked and I shrugged again. "How do we track him?"

"I don't know yet. This is more your field for the moment. Do you know any mutants that can turn invisible or cloak themselves? Think about that as we keep moving." I ordered.

While she listed off names of mutants and known villains, I kept a keen eye and ear out on our surroundings. The energy blast came out of nowhere and with no warning. I leapt in front of the girls as the second blast struck, and I drew my weapon and deflected the attack away. The centurion tree struck by the blast erupted into flames. I spun the pole weapon around in defensive circles. Nightcrawler teleported to the top of another tree while MJ vanished from my line of sight. The second blast was directed at Nightcrawler, but she vanished, and the blast only incinerated the top of another tree. I was able to locate the origin of the attack and one Force push later, and our foe was thrown from his perch atop a strong limb.

Nightcrawler was on the move. I could track her by the distinctive bamf sound and the small cloud of noxious gases she produced. While she kept our friend busy, I tried to detect his or her movements and failed miserably. I was about to look for MJ when something strange happened. Our foe struck the ground nearby sending clods of earth and grass everywhere. I didn't see them only the aftermath of their collision with the ground.

"Way to go Katja!" I cried out as I closed in on the assassin. "Nice hit!"

"What are you talking about?" She called out from half a football field away.

That sense I had honed on Ossus kicked in and spun the staff in a defensive parry and made contact. I sank into that place where instinct and reality collide. He was ferociously fast and accurate. I'd never crossed weapons with the likes of him before. Even training with Morelen hadn't been this difficult. This guy was on another level and I was on the verge of perishing. I wonder what the white room looked like. To deepen my connection, I closed my eyes and surrendered to instinct. I felt it before it happened. I altered the trajectory of my weapon. It caught him under the chin and staggered him. I went on the attack! He tried to stand his ground and failed. Nightcrawler made an appearance and his morale was broken. He must be a speedster on top of everything else. He or she left the clearing at a blistering speed.

"MJ!" I screamed and her head poked out from her hiding place. "Nightcrawler?"

"Here boss," she called out as she teleported next to me.

"Let's get the fuck out of here before he returns. We need help. I'm not too proud to say that." I ordered and Nightcrawler pointed us towards the nearest road. "Who hit him?" I asked as we moved as quick and quietly as we could.

"Is that why you called out?" Nightcrawler asked. "You thought I hit him."

"Yes. I can't be sure, but I'd swear he flew at least ten yards or more. Whoever hit him was strong." I said trying to puzzle out what happened. "Makes no sense." I said looking at Mary Jane Watson. She was just a reporter and news anchor, or was she? Only time would tell.

We were on the move to Doomstadt. Thanks to Katja's map of the area and GPS we found the main road, it was also the only road to the city. Traffic was light, by that I mean nonexistent. We were about to hoof it into the city when a caravan appeared down the road and it was heavily fortified. What was so damn important they needed six armored vehicles to protect one truck? Three of the vehicles were in front and three behind. The pace was slow and with Nightcrawlers help we were able to hitch a ride. I cloaked us in a bubble of invisibility, and she got us on the roof of the truck. I admired her skill at teleportation. We hit our mark so cleanly our added body weight to the roof didn't make a sound when we appeared. The bubbled masked much of the stench and Katja's patented bamf sound.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers
1...456789