Play Testers Wanted Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ghost! Is that you?" She asked as I took her into my arms.

"It's me. How long have you been here?" I asked wanting to get an idea of the difference between my timeline and theirs.

"Three weeks." She declared. "I'll give the Atlanteans credit, they know how to build forcefields. Where have you been?"

"Off world." I said not sure how much we had time for.

"Welcome to the party!" Iron Maiden declared as she landed. "How the hell did you get here, the gate is on the other side of the barrier."

"I used the other gate." I explained.

"Other gate!" Toni Stark exclaimed as her helmet opened revealing her smiling face.

"It wasn't built by the Atlanteans though." I explained before I did introductions all around. "Let me show you and perhaps it might be of help in our current situation."

Twenty minutes later and Toni Stark was in her element. She was whistling as she looked at the gate's elements. I didn't know her well but if I were to describe to reaction to Kwa technology it would be reverence.

"It is art and science made manifest." Toni muttered. "What is on the other end?"

"Another galaxy... another time..." I tried to explain.

"Excellent!" Toni gleefully stated rubbing her hands together.

"Can we use it to breach the barrier?" Doctor Strange asked.

"Perhaps." Toni pondered. "But it would be dangerous. This tech is alien, advanced, and could take years to unravel. Language alone is a huge contributing factor."

"The forcefield surrounding the palace, what kind of energy are we dealing with?" I asked.

"It is a perfect blend of tech and magic. One supports the other. If a magic weapon, such as Mjolnir, is used against it the technology bolsters the magical side. The same is true of mundane forces trying to penetrate it. If both are used the defense is quadrupled."

"What if you could neutralize one of those forces completely?" I asked and Toni looked at me ignoring the gate.

"You have something, don't you?" She smiled. "If you were able to negate the magical side, we might be able to breach the barrier in a limited area or perhaps collapse it altogether."

"How long do we have before the meteor strikes?" I asked and there was a puzzled look on their faces.

"There is no sign of it." Steph explained. "Stark placed a device in orbit and there is no sign of the meteor. That much Vibranium should give off a clear signal."

"I don't get it. Doom wouldn't make that kind of mistake." I stated and the others agreed. "He is known for his research and accuracy. How far back are we?"

"Ten thousand years friend Ghost!" Thor boomed as he landed at the entrance of the pyramid. "It will be good to fight alongside you!"

"I feel the same Odinson," I replied. "I have discovered the origin of the Vibranium meteor."

"You have," Shuri purred in my earpiece. "Well?"

"I am hesitant to just speak it aloud. Do you remember the statuette at the embassy?" I asked and I heard her sudden gasp. "Got it in one. Stark. Any sign of the meteor?"

"Nada," She grumbled. "Doom is no fool. Even if he were off by a few days we'd still be able to detect its presence. I don't get it."

"Neither do I," I admitted as I switched off my communicator. Thor did the same so I could share what I had learned from the vision that Anackire had given me. "I know where the Vibranium meteor came from." I began. "It originated on Svartalfheim. Melekith didn't want your grandfather Bor to claim it. He stripped the entire realm and hurled it to Midgard."

"So Svartalfheim wasn't always a wasteland." He said and I nodded.

"I don't get it," Stark said wanting details. I explained how the Vibranium was directly tied to the entire ecosystem on the Realm of Svartalfheim. "Once it was stripped away it destroyed the environment turning it into a barren desert."

"Monstrous!" Toni gasped. "So how do we get through the barrier and capture Doom?"

"I thought we could..." I began and laid out a plan.

The heroes were arrayed and divided up with the nonmagical characters up front. I gave the box containing the Plains Cat bracelet to Toni Stark. I promised to get it back after the battle was done. Steph, Bryce, and I were near the back. I had already felt the bite of a magical suppression field once too often. I had my lightsaber equipped not wanting to accidently hit an ally with Death Kiss. Once we were ready to breach the barrier the Iron Maiden took flight and flew close to the edge of the force field. We could see the barrier flutter and at that moment Thor hurled Mjolnir creating a visible gap in the field. We rushed in as Thor and Stark protected the opening.

Doombots were waiting for us by the dozens. Colossus, the mutant that could turn his skin into living metal, was having fun demolishing them. Steph, Thor, and I teamed up. Steph created mystical fields to protect us as Thor and I worked together. He summoned storm clouds and lit them up with lightning.

"Something is interfering with my ability strengthen the storm," he growled. "Atlantean magic is stronger than I expected!"

"Let's see what happens when I lend a hand," I offered as I drew on my vampiric skills and tried out weather control for the first time. I felt something push against me but between the Asgardian god of thunder and me it snapped. "That's done it!"

Thor raised Mjolnir above his head and a massive blast of lightning struck the top of the remaining barrier. The force field was destroyed as was the bracelet that Toni Stark had dropped upon the barrier. My HUD dinged and informed me I had lost the Plains Cat object. It was worth it. Suddenly I was flying backward and saw a doombot closing in for the kill. I was igniting my lightsaber when a dark figure slammed into the robot and tore it apart with her bare hands.

"We got you Tiger!" Mary Jane Watson purred as she continued to attack. She had bonded with a symbiote. She was She-Venom! How long had this been going on? No time to think about that. I tossed my lightsaber and sliced the arms off another doombot that was attempting to flank MJ. "Thanks Tiger!" She roared as she decapitated that robot.

I pulled back my weapon and ignited the second blade and went on the offensive. The doombots were adapting and improving their collective defenses. They were down to only thirty, but they were becoming harder and harder to destroy. Storm and Thor joined forces above us and sent down blinding blasts of lightning. Meanwhile Doom stood on the balcony along with an undisguised Mystique. She was maintaining a mystical shield around Doom as he blasted at the heroes from weapons built into his armor.

"You!" Doom roared as one of his energy blasts was caught on the blade of my lightsaber and reflected at him. Mystique's shield protected him, but the near miss pissed off the maniacal tyrant even more. "Soon I will have what I have come for." He roared over the battlefield. In reply I flipped him the bird.

"Something is happening," T'Challa said in my ear. "There are strange circles appearing in the air above Wakanda. I don't understand." He reported but I did. Ten thousand years in the past and a tie with the dark elves.

"Are you safe?" I asked.

"Yes... why?" Shuri asked.

"You'll see!" I exclaimed. "I wish I could be there to see it."

"See what?" The Black Panther queried as I called out to Doom.

"Nope!" I cried out shaking my head. "Wrong again Viktor!"

"Twice you have thwarted me," Doom roared. "You will not do so a third time!"

"I won't lift a finger. You've fucked yourself Doom." I said deflecting and reflecting the energy blasts from Doctor Doom.

"Language." Gwen said as she landed next to me. "He doesn't look so tough."

"I am Doom... I am triumphant!" He laughed as what appeared to be an Atlantean sorcerer speaking to him. "NO!" Doom screamed as Iron Maiden flew over the battle.

"We have touchdown! Way to go Ghost! Your plan worked perfectly!" Toni said sending Doom over the edge. She, like the rest of us, had heard Shuri and her brother describe what had happened.

The Convergence had manifested over what would one day be the nation of Wakanda and the home of the Black Panther. The meteor had passed directly from the realm of Svartalfheim to Midgard and struck as it was always meant to. Doom would have his revenge. The doombots pulled back and formed up into a deadly phalanx with Doctor Doom at their head. An idea popped into my head when I saw that Mystique was still perched on the palace's balcony. I activated my invisibility, altered my form, and slipped on the S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform from my inventory. I took up a hiding spot while the heroes were forced back, and I slipped behind the line of doombots and appeared next to Doom. I even managed to deflect a shot aimed at his head.

"I knew you would change your mind." He said. "What is your fascination with the Black Widow?"

"Everyone loves a redhead." I said in Mystique's voice. "What is your plan?"

"I told you before I am going to crush him!" Doom raged. "No plan required. See how my doombots are pushing them back. Once I have him within my grasp, I will slowly choke the life out of him."

I took the dark elf dagger from my inventory and slammed it into his back. Doom cried out as his life bar dropped near zero. I took on his shape and ordered the doombots back through the portal. A simple stunning spell knocked out the real Doctor Doom. I didn't miss the look of raw hatred in his eyes before he lost consciousness. Thor landed nearby and provided mystical restraints to hold the despot before I healed his wounds.

"Time to go." I called out reverting to my human shape.

"I couldn't have done better." Widow stated with a wink.

"If only we can find a way of closing the portal." Stark declared as she took possession of Doom.

I looked up and Mystique was gone. No doubt she witnessed my actions and fled through the portal back to the present. Conan approached and was smiling from ear to ear.

"A fine battle you gave to me in my waning years!" He gasped. "It is time for us to part old friend. Here... take her." He demanded as he handed me his sheathed sword. "Istus be praised and now the circle is complete."

It wasn't until he collapsed that I spied the wound he had suffered from one of the doombots. I held him as the last of his life left him. The first rumbles of Doom's revenge began to grip the island of Atlantis. We had done this. We sank it. Perhaps it was always meant for us to do so.

"For Anackire! For Istus! I gift you this island!" I cried aloud as Conan took his final breath.

'We accept Champion.' Anackire whispered in my thoughts.

The ocean will be your tomb great hero. I left him on the battlefield. I was one of the last through the time gate. I waited for T'Challa and Shuri to arrive via Quinjet from the site of the meteor strike. They had wanted to be there and see the historic event with their own eyes.

The transition through the gate was no less unpleasant than the first time. I fought the nausea and stood before three famous teams of heroes, the Avengers, the X-Men, and of course the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in all their glory. Toni Stark, Nick Fury, and Professor X were huddled together trying to figure out how to close the gate.

"We don't have thank kind of ordinance on hand." Fury growled.

"Besides, there is no nation on the earth that would sanction a nuclear strike on another sovereign nation." Xavier declared.

"I got nothing." Toni admitted defeat. "Even if I set my Arc Reactor to critical it would fall short of the power required."

I checked my quests and to my surprise one of them was highlighted in green. Destroy the Time Bridge was active. I went through my inventory and there under 'Yautja Self Destruct Devices' the items glittered.

"I have a cunning plan." I announced and all the bickering voices fell silent. "Can you mark three one hundred- and twenty-degree points on the portal."

"I got it." Stark declared. "How accurate... duh... never mind. Jarvis!"

"Yes Miss Stark, measuring and marking critical points on the gate's surface." The A.I. gleefully complied as three lasers fired off Toni's chest plate. I placed the charges carefully until they were within millimeters of perfection. "Charges are in place. Please evacuate the palace immediately." No one needed to hear that twice. "Charges activated." Jarvis declared once everyone else was gone.

"Time to go Ghost man!" Toni shouted as she scooped me up under the arms and flew us out all the while Jarvis counted down the explosion.

Toni flew through a twenty-foot-tall stain glass window of Viktor von Doom.

"3... 2... 1..." Jarvis' voice called out just before Doom's palace vanished in a bright white implosion. "Scanning. Scanning. Temporal Portal has been neutralized."

"So has his castle." I muttered.

Stark and I landed amid heroes and citizens of Doomstadt. We had stopped Doctor Doom and possibly freed these people at the same time. It was up to the World Court to decide Doom's fate. The after party was delayed as another mandatory break from the game was called. Game Saved.

I woke up in my room and sat up slowly. I heard voices from the lunchroom. It sounded like a lot more people than usual. Once the last of the dizziness was gone, I checked out my reflection and didn't miss the change in my eyes. I leaned in close and blinked. The iris was a vertical slit and the color was now a vibrant metallic silver. What the hell? My musculature was more pronounced but like a martial artist and not a weightlifter. I could still lower my arms to my sides without any problems.

"Hey... Booker? Are you coming out to eat with us?" A sultry female voice asked.

"I'm going to take a quick shower first. Save me a few slices of pizza!" I called out.

I grabbed clean scrubs and a towel. I walked down the hall to the communal showers. I picked one of the showers at random and started it up. It reached an optimum temperature in no time at all. I dumped the dirty clothes into a hamper near the center of room and slipped under the hot water. I tipped my head up and let the water hit my face. I yelped in surprise when I felt naked breasts touch my back and arms slip around my waist.

"Can I join you?" The same female voice I had heard earlier purred behind me.

"It looks like you already have." I yelped when she hugged me.

"I am a huge fan!" She informed me. "I've seen all of your videos."

"Videos? Fan? Please don't take this the wrong way..."

"Aoki. Aoki Kirosawa," she said filling in the blank. "You've been the board leader for a while now."

"Maybe I've been in the game too long, but I've never heard of any of this." I admitted as she rubbed her nipples against the middle of my back. "Aoki, that feels nice." I stated as her hands wrapped around my cock. "Careful... unless you plan on finishing what you start."

"I swear that I am absolutely up to no good." She giggled as she began stroking me. "Players in the Star Wars game can take footage from encounters whether just particularly great fight scenes or physical or character encounters. Some of my best sexual encounters are out there. A few have even gone viral. You are like at the top of a lot of lists. Can I taste it?"

"UNNN! Sure!" I gasped as I turned around and a cute little Asian girl was already dropping to her knees. She was so petite and that made her breasts and ass look big. Her skin was heavily tanned, and her areolas were the color of dark chocolate and looked just as tasty. I guessed she was either Thai, Cambodian, or a blend of Japanese given her name. I felt the sense of stage fright seeing such a gorgeous creature taking me in hand and licking the underside of my dick. Fooling around in game was one thing, but I was still a bit unsure in real life. She greedily took half my length between her lips, so I waited to ask her about the board.

"You are really good at that," I said and that just revved her up to the next level. "Oh shit! You can deepthroat too!" I gasped when she pulled back, massaged my balls, and looked me in the eye while drool dripped from her lips. "If you plan was to impress me, you've done it in spades."

"Booker? He's in the shower but..." A woman said just outside the open doorway.

"Booker?" My mom's voice called out as she walked in. "Oh hey... OH! Hey!" She exclaimed seeing my erection buried deep between Aoki's lips.

"Hi. How did you get in here?" I asked.

"Will you fuck me now?" The Asian girl asked as she stood up, bent over, and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"I take it you don't mind being watched," I said, and she wiggled her ass. "Okay, here... we... go." I moaned as I slowly slid into her. "How are you doing? Did you miss me?" I asked leaving out words like mom, mother, and such. I noticed how pale my cock was compared to Aoki's sun kissed ass cheeks and pretty pink pussy.

"Careful, tiny pussy big cock!" She groaned as I sunk deep.

"Slow." Mom urged. "Make her beg for it. Just like I used to. Good times!" She paused and looked Aoki in the eye gauging how aroused she was. "Full tilt." Mom declared and which meant the little Asian bombshell was eyes shut and mouth wide open. "Your face is all over the net well your virtual version."

"Really? You want to talk about this now?" I asked as I slowly thrust in and out of Aoki who reached out and braced against the wall of the shower.

"I just wanted to say how proud I was of you." Mom explained as she watched me slide in and out of Aoki.

"Meredith? Sweetie!" Kat Shaw's voice echoed off the shower walls. Mom turned and the two women embraced and hugged for a count of twenty. "You look amazing! Have you come to... oh good lord Aoki! Are you okay?"

"Oh Yeah!" She grunted as I picked up speed.

"Maybe we should?" Kat nervously giggled.

"No!" Mom put her foot down and approached me again. "Let's raise the stakes. You like a challenge don't you Aoki?"

"Challenge? What kind of challenge?" She asked as mom bent over the young Asian's ass and spat on her asshole. "Did she just...?"

"Yep. Challenge accepted!" I growled as I placed my thumb over the spittle and made slow circles easing my digit deep into her ass.

"UNNNNN! I don't... I mean I've never..." Aoki panted and squeezed my thumb tight.

"Breathe darling," Mom urged Aoki. "Go on do it!" She growled in challenge. I pulled both thumb and cock out of Aoki. "Here it comes. Get over here Kat! You just must see this!"

"Relax," I purred, and the strangest thing happened. The petite Asian did just that. I could see her muscles lose their rigidity. "Remember to breathe," I urged as I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole. I glanced at mom as I began pushing. Kat gasped as poor Aoki's sphincter slowly relented. "Relax." I sang softly and she let out a soft gasp as the tip popped in. "I'll be damned it fit."

"Damn that is sexy!" Kat whimpered.

"Push." Mom demanded. "I want to see her take every last inch. Have you 'grown' since I last laid eyes on you.?"

"You are going to love this." I continued to sing, and Aoki pushed back as I pushed forward.

"Dear god," Mom exclaimed. "She took it all! I never was able to do that."

"You do anal?" Kat asked mom as Aoki's knees began to tremble. She told me she was going to lose her balance. I slid my hands behind her upper thighs and lifted her off her feet. "Holy shit girl! He's balls deep now!"

"Yes, he is." Mom purred. "I envy her. Maybe we should leave them alone."

"Nah!" Kat laughed. "He is at the core of our biggest fan base."

"There is that word again." I grunted as my erection slowly sank into Aoki. "Why would anyone find me worth that? I don't get it."

"Are you kidding?" Aoki moaned as my cock hit deep. "You took out four Sith Lords single handedly. Four! If I knew about your dick, I'd have done this a lot sooner. MMMM... so damn thick!"