Play Testers Wanted Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were out cold, and your pussy was soaked." I stammered. "I saw the mark on your ass and thought. I don't get it."

"My people belong to the Shi'Ar Empire. Our world was invaded centuries ago by the Empire. We joined and became citizens. Female of my species are highly sought after and prized sex slaves. Our libido is legend even within the Empire. Some races have super strength, others possess magic, we are quite literally insatiable. We are always aroused and have a physical stamina and healing factor to match it."

"I take it the males of your species are the same." I stated and she laughed.

"No, males die early but happy. We often seek out males from other races to help maintain our numbers. The ratio of females to males is ten thousand to one. The Emperor at the time felt it would be wise to spread us out and keep the other member worlds happy. It worked." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I will return to the surface and wait by your transport. Kill that ignorant piece of shit and chop off his dick for me."

"Wow... okay! A lot of anger you have sweetie." I replied as she walked out of sight. I shifted to the form of one of the guards and strode in to get a look at the situation.

"...have they found him yet and where is my pet?" The Dragon-Ogre roared. Dragon-Ogre. Imagine a centaur like creature with the lower half being a red dragon and the top that of a small giant or ogre. "I want him to watch as I fuck the shit out of his female."

"I told you a dozen times now you thick headed son of a bitch, I am Lilandra, Empress of the Shi'Ar and good god! What the hell is that?!"

"I see you've seen my dragon cock!" The monster laughed.

"No way that fits," Lilandra whimpered seeing the woman wrecker hanging beneath the chaos hybrid.

I was reaching for the Darksaber when the game stopped. A red tinged holographic screen appeared.

'Emergency game stop! We are sorry for the inconvenience Mr. Booker. We need your help. Please select Y or N to indicate if you are willing to aid Numenor Inc. for an internal matter.'

Yes.

"What's up?!" I asked as my environment changed.

I stood at what could only be the space port at Mos Eisley. Tatooine's twin suns were setting, and a hooded figure approached me. She pulled her hood back revealing a striking heavily tattooed Lethean Twi'lek.

"Talon?" I asked and she bowed. "Sweet! What can I do for you?"

"This is Indigo Stormcutter," the red skinned Twi'lek said as she held up a palm sized holographic projector. "She is a player character. It has come to my attention," Talon said, and I felt the anger radiate off her physically. "She has been targeted by male players for despicable activities. This isn't the first time. It ends tonight. There are three male players we want terminated with extreme prejudice."

"Why me?" I asked and she smiled.

"Hero or not, you are the top player. You can find them and wipe them out so that we can track their deaths and ban them from the game and possibly press legal action." Talon explained her jaw clenching.

"I'm honored that you pick me, but I don't understand why you need a player to do this." I asked.

"Ah, that... the players are using mods to take on the identity of NPC's to hide these distasteful acts. Besides, it will give you a chance to play test your new persona." She smiled and handed me twenty coins minted from Mandalorian steel. "Your down payment. You get two hundred more for each of them that you bring down."

"Hah, consider it done." I chuckled. "Six hundred and twenty Mandalorian steel will let me make enough to flesh out another persona. Watch and enjoy." I said as I activated my alternative persona Katria Forge Master. She was a white tiger Cathar, cat folk, with prominently white fur and bright blue stripes including a fully functional prehensile tail. She wore black thigh high Cortosis stiletto boots, a matching hooded Cortosis duster. Katria sported dual heavy blasters hugging her wide hips and an Imperial Navy officer's saber on her right hip informing everyone that she is a south paw. Her facial features have a clearly Asian feel to them. I was alerted that the female player had left the cantina. I activated the refashioned flip belt and raced to intercept her before other players did. I reached her a block and a half before she reached the ambush point. Still racing at full speed, I snagged her off her feet, leapt to the top of the nearest building and clamped a hand over her mouth.

"I am here to help," I hissed softly. "I am a friend. Now, stand up and turn around for me."

"Who... fine." She gasped as she let me look her over.

"That's enough," I said and quickly created an illusion of her staggering from the alley next to the building we were on the roof of. The phantom was crying and clearly drunk.

"Impressive," she whispered in my ear. "What now?"

"Now, well now I murder them to death," I growled. "I am here to remove some lowly characters from the game."

"Who are you?" She asked and then she looked up where my swirling icon and character name were on display. "Katria Forge Master."

"What is your favored weapon?" I asked and she never hesitated.

"I prefer a good old-fashioned dagger," she replied. "I am a spy."

"Here, I made this. It is just a dagger." I pulled out my elegant blue laen tanto dagger. It looked like it was fashioned of sapphire glass. "Maybe it'll give you some luck."

"Pretty!" She gasped. "It looks fragile, but that expression tells me otherwise. Thanks... for everything."

"Stay here and listen." I said. "Time to go."

The illusion had nearly reached the next alley. I raced off and leapt from one roof to the next. I dropped down silently into the back of the alley behind three huddled figures.

"Wait for it..." One of them whispered. "Now!"

The three of them hopped out and fired their weapons. The blasts of blue-white energy were meant to stun their target. Instead the energy disrupted the illusion. I drew both of my dark energy blasters and took aim when the leader of this group took out his communicator and spoke into it.

"I know it wasn't her!" He snapped.

"How many of them are there?" I asked Traci as I squatted down and waited.

"I read twenty tied into their private network." She replied.

"Time to get some attention." I laughed as I switched to infrared, aimed and fired on the three villains standing out on the street. I got a backstab bonus on each of them allowing me to quick kill them all. I heard the gasps and cries of surprise.

"Who did that?" One of them called out.

"Come out!" Another voice challenged.

"I'm coming!" I moaned as I made sure my hood was up.

I dashed out onto the street and with pistols at the ready. Six stunning blasts sped at me. I leapt straight up and fired on the fly. Their curses were music to my ears. I used the modified Yautja mask to paint them for termination. The smart ware placed on icon at head level for each target I spotted when I looked around. Two hundred times twenty... hells yes! I shared gunfire with them. My shots penetrated light armor easily while their stun bolts rolled off my Cortosis long coat like water off a duck's back. Five of them were down by the time they realized they were in trouble. I landed and began spinning, dodging, and firing precise single shots. This forced one of them to ignite his red bladed lightsaber.

"I knew it!" I laughed. "I knew one of you fuckers had to be Sith!" I holstered the pistol in my left hand and cross drew my sword from my right hip. "Have at you Sith scum!"

"A metal blade are you insane? Hold your fire! This crazy bitch is mine!" The Sith Lord declared as I used Force cloak to minimize my Force signature. The gunfire ended as the brutish looking red skinned Sith stepped onto the street. "Katria Forge Master I challenge you to personal combat."

"Darth Nocturnis... a bit too close to Nocturnal for my taste." I replied. "Come and meet your death." I snapped as I holstered my right-hand pistol and assumed a defensive position. "Scared?"

He roared as he closed the distance between us and went on the offensive. I timed my withdrawal that let his strike fall short and caused him to stumble. I laughed and that sent him from pissed off to a rage. He took his time and made sure he crossed blades with me. His horizontal slash cut my metal blade in half. He laughed and cut it in half again. With barely a nub left I thumbed a button on the hilt which spat out the last of the blade. They all laughed, and the Sith Lord roared in triumph as he took a double handed grip on his weapon and slammed his blade down in an overhead strike.

"Die!" He screamed. I braced myself and caught his blade on the crescent shaped guard stopping his blow short. "Huh?!" He gasped as I rolled away along his left side and hit the blue jewel on my saber.

Snap! Hiss!

The sapphire energy blade sprung into existence and I slashed his back leaving him near death. Darth Nocturnis spun around as his blade sputtered and died from its contact with the Cortosis cross guard. I thrust my blade into his heart and let his body drop to the street.

"Are you not entertained?" I shouted as the blaster fire erupted from all sides. The withering crossfire was impressive. I went into pure defensive and began deflecting and reflecting lethal energy back at them. I heard the cries of pain as the blaster bolts found their mark. If not for my Cortosis armor, I'd have fallen early. I did hear cries that were coming from spots where I wasn't being shot from. "Ah, ha-ha... you underestimated her again."

Indigo was backstabbing her would be violators while I kept their attention on me. Fewer and fewer blasts were coming from the hidden villains. Three of them struck from three different directions and one of them was armed with a potable autocannon, another had a heavy blaster rifle, and the last carried twin blaster pistols. I fell back to the Force and threw up a defensive bubble and knelt to minimize energy spent to maintain it. I felt every blaster bolt that struck the shield.

"It'll give," the Wookie with the autocannon roared over the deafening cacophony of his weapon.

"She'll pay for this," the human bounty hunter with matching blaster pistols growled.

"It's flickering, keep it up!" The Zabrak with the blaster rifle joyously cried out. "She's doomed!"

I had only one card to play. Damn!

'Indigo... run!' I sent to the spy. She raced away and when she turned a corner into an alley I stood up and began to sing.

I lashed out with Death Song. I belted out the seven notes and a moment later I stood alone on the street. I looted all my kills. Indigo was doing likewise. The first was the Sith Lord. I examined his lightsaber and it was a work of beauty. Was this a skin that Numenor had created or was it his own design? Mine now. I made a show of clipping it to my belt in case there were any survivors.

"Congratulations! You and your ally have wiped out all twenty of them." Traci informed me. "Great job boss!"

"Holy shit!" Indigo gasped. "What the hell was that?" She asked wiping blood from her nose, ears, and eyes.

"My secret weapon." I said and placed my hand on her head and used Force heal on her. "I'm done until after I rest. How many did I kill?" I asked and learned that I had scored fourteen out of the twenty. "Seventy five percent isn't bad." I commented. "Thanks Indigo, you earned the bounty."

"I didn't do it for the money. Keep it. You saved me from this and who knows how many other women from this kind of behavior. You are my heroine." She said as the tears fell. "I hate breaking character, but I need to go. Thanks again Katria and the dagger is the best!"

She vanished as she logged out. I am not a hero. I did what needed to be done.

Ding!

Bounty earned: 4,000 Mandalorian Steel coins. Bonus earned: Darth Talon skin added. Bonus earned: Darth Talon's lightsaber skin added.

"Sweet!" I exclaimed and headed back to the space port. The monitor was waiting for me and hugged me for a thirty count.

"You... were... amazing!" She said as she wept. "I pulled some strings for you, they agreed you earned it. Follow me. It isn't game breaking, but we wanted you to have a sweet ride when you are on this sides of things."

"Holy shit!" I cried out when I spied the dark elf assault craft. It had a solid black finish hiding the runes its counterpart possessed. It was labeled Ancient Rakata Assault Craft. The ship opened and it was nearly identical except for the captain's chair attached to the ceiling giving it an edgier appearance. I went straight to the rear of the craft to see if the forge was still here, it was. "It is perfect."

"Almost," the monitor laughed as she pulled up her hood and vanished. A moment later I heard the rapport of high heels echoing on the deck plating. She slunk into view and dropped her hood. "Now it is perfect," Darth Talon purred. "I'll keep the ship safe until you get back Master."

"Oh boy," I felt my jaw drop.

Ding! Download complete. Upgrade installed.

"No more annoying mods." Talon explained with a smile. "A fortunate necessity."

"You won't hear an argument from me." I replied. "I have a Dragon-Ogre to kill."

"Behind you," She pointed as a portal opened.

I stepped from one world to another. By the time the portal closed I was back into my Ghost persona. Instead of returning to the spot where I had left, I was once more outside the double doors the opened onto the boss' lair. I shifted into the shape of one of his minions and reached for one of the doors.

Ding! Would you like to activate comic book components?

Oh, hell why not, yes. I received a short message telling me that they were up and running. I pulled the door open and while I heard the door squeak as it opened a noise bubble appeared too.

Squeee!

'Seriously?' A thought bubble appeared above my head. 'Aw shit!'

'Who is this loser?' The Dragon-Ogre thought and glared at me.

"Have they found him yet? Where is the intruder? Where is my toy?" The boss angrily asked.

"We think he's close," I said watching the Ogre's expression. "He stole your toy after he fucked the living shit out that red eyed slut."

"He dared?!" The boss roared and stomped his draconic claws that sent shattered stone across the room. Whizz! The stones hummed as I leaned away from a few of them that came close to my head. "How dare he violate her!"

"Her ass..." I added just to see if I could push him over the edge.

"I'll crush him!" The chaos beast screamed. "I know, I'll violated her just as he did to my toy!"

"The hell you will," Lilandra hollered from her secure location. When the hell did she get shackled? Before the emergency game stop, she was chained to the wall by her waist. Now she was attached to an 'I' shaped slab of dark stone. A chain ran from the ornate collar through a hole in the stone and bolted to the floor. Her wrists were secured and chained to the top of the stone forcing her to stand bent over at the waist. She had been stripped down with her bare ass exposed for anyone to enjoy. I may have to build one of those.

"If it is your will..." I said and paused watching the Ogre pause and glare at me. "...he'd only learn about it second hand just as you have."

"Your thoughts are transparent to me," it growled. Oh shit! Is this fucker telepathic? "I will wait until he is captured and then I will plunge my massive dragon cock into her while he watches!"

"Truly evil," I commented while Lilandra shot me the stink eye. "In her ass?"

"You betcha," the boss roared. "Her ass is mine!"

"Fuck you stone boy!" The Empress screamed at me clearing imagining that war club shaped dick up her butt.

"Hush... language." I said and suddenly her expression changed.

"It's him!" Lilandra screamed. "It is him you stupid ass dumb fuck!"

'Whisper!' The Darksaber came to life as I cast aside my disguise. I leapt as the Dragon-Ogre glared at the Empress. I brought the blade over my head mirroring the attack the Sith Lord had attempted. My arc fell far short and the boss laughed and began to point. I shoulder rolled forward stabbing where dragon and ogre joined using all that momentum.

"Zer-ack!!"

"Fuck!" The boss roared as the battle began in earnest. The blade sank deep and he screamed in pain.

"Kill him!" Lilandra howled.

"I am trying!" I fired back and she was silent. "Oh... never fucking mind!"

'Glare!'

I rolled away as a wailing demon sword struck the floor where I had just stood. I backflipped away swapping out weapons mid flip. Death Kiss purred as I took a two-handed grip on her.

'Yessss!' She moaned and fear crept into the hearts of everyone but Ghost Fire.

She was narrating her own action. The Dragon-Ogre charged forward and it took it little effort for it to reach me. The horizontal slash was aimed neck level. I barely dodged it, but he followed that attack up with a line of dragon fire.

"Swish!! Shroarrrr!"

"Yes!" Lilandra cheered on the beast. "Crush him!"

"Here goes nothing," I growled as I removed one hand from my rune sword and used Force burst on him. The sphere of concentrated energy struck him mid mass and flung him head over tail. The guards rush forward to engage me while their boss was trying to get back on his feet.

"Whoosh! Crash!!"

'Death Kiss sliced through the lesser beings and shattered them with a touch.' Crack! Crunch! Crash!

Another backflip put me near the double doors. I watched in horror as the pools of lava oozed into one large mass. I cursed as it rebuilt itself into a towering guardian just as it had happened in the guard room.

"Bet you wish you had some cryogenic grenades huh?" The Bitch Empress taunted me. "Oh shit... watch... out!"

I lashed out with Force frost and dropped the room's temperature. The blast froze the titanic guard to its core putting out its fire. Death Kiss smashed it and stole its life energy just in time. The boss was back on its feet and pissed off.

"I fucked her ass too," I said tilting my head at the Empress. "It was tight. Was."

He roared as his eyes burned scarlet and let go with a blast of dragon fire. I met him element for element. I lashed out with Force frost and the streams of energy met mid room sending up a cloud of steam towards the ceiling. I smiled as I tapped into that cloud. I grew it and soon a boiling thunderhead crackled above our heads.

"Rumble-Rumble... Crackle!!"

"What the hell?" The Dragon-Ogre mumbled confused. I felt my fangs drop as I grew the storm by the second. "Take her! Go! What do you want?"

'Drain him dry,' Anackire purred in my thoughts.

I drew on my vampiric speed and used the Force to boost it to the next level. I plunged Death Kiss into the beasts chest as I sank my fangs into his neck. I've never tasted chaos before. Lilandra cried out and swooned. Both blade and teeth drank deep and stole the boss' soul and lifeforce. I executed a perfect backflip and thrust my hand forward. A blinding blast of lightning struck the rune sword still hilt deep in the monster and turned it to ash. I collected dragon scales, bones, and other components from the corpse.

"Good girl," I said as I pulled Death Kiss from the remains. "Who is a good girl?"

"I am." The sword moaned. "Are you going to fuck her?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Do you want her?" I asked just as Lilandra regained consciousness.

"Where... what is going on?" The Empress gasped. "Ghost why are you looking at me like that? Why am I naked? Did you kill the dragon?"

"Shit," Death Kiss cursed. "It was a nice thought."

"Yep," I said jabbing my thumb towards the smoldering remains. "See."

"I said Dragon! Not Dragon-Ogre you dumbass!" She cursed as a deep booming laugh filled the chamber.

"Aw shit," I whimpered as the rear wall crumbled backwards revealing the volcanic pool and the thing rising out of it. "Mother... Fucker!!"