Play Testers Wanted Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two moons... two halves to the ship?" I offered to Angela deferring to her.

"What are we dealing with Ghost?" Angela asked.

"They are predators, active camouflage, advanced technology, and absolutely brutal." I explained.

"Do they have the eye?" Susan asked.

"Eye? What eye?" Lincalan asked.

"We seek an artifact to help return the Shi'Ar home world to real space." Angela explained to the light elf. "We are in a dimension known as the Negative Zone. The eye is one of three items we need to get this done."

"I don't know anything referred to as an eye. How long have I slept?" Lincalan asked.

"Odin, Bor's son, is king of Asgard." Angela explained.

"That long," She said fighting back the tears. "I will help any way I can."

I pulled down my HUD and instead of simply text describing my quest I was given images of the three objects I was seeking. I had Traci display a hologram of the Eye of the Tamer. The bright yellow sphere was approximately a foot in diameter. Lincalan recognized it instantly.

"That is my ship's power core." She declared. "It contains a small star. There are three of them in a specialized balanced magnetic field."

"Two." I said pointing at the star reaching for its noon day position. "One of yours?"

"Perhaps, well... yes." She stammered. "If the ship was torn in half and one of the sphere's was damaged the star is designed to remain stable."

"I guess we need to visit the other moon." I suggested to Angela and she agreed. "Time to go."

"I am going with you. I can help you navigate what is left of my ship." She said the villagers grew upset. The Sleeper had been a part of their daily life and now she was awake and leaving. "I will come back for you, and we will all return to Alfheim together."

"I wonder how the Yautja have adapted over the long years." I muttered and everyone glared at me. "What?"

"The forest." Angela growled. "Will it let us pass?"

"No need," I said. "I'll just teleport us back to the ship."

We stood close and a moment later we were standing next to the Ghost Dancer. Lincalan gasped when she saw it. Of course, she did, she would recognize a Svartalfar vessel on sight.

"How did you manage to steal a dark elf ship?" Lincalan asked in what could only be described as awe. "They are the eldest of the elven races, steeped in the deep mysteries of dark energy and masters of gravitic magics."

"We stole it." Susan said and we climbed aboard.

"Traci, prep for launch and calculate a course to the other moon. We have a star to steal." I ordered and dynamic of the group shifted.

"You? Why would a goddess take orders from you?" The bright elf asked shocked.

"It is complicated," I offered but Angela couldn't leave well enough alone.

"He fucks like a demon."

"Oh." Lincalan gasped and fell silent.

"We are ready to go demon cock!" Traci giggled over the speakers.

"TRACI! Damn it Angela!" I snapped as the others laughed. I gave up as the engines roared to life and we left the moon behind. I activated my auto defenses ready to face the Yautja once again. How had they adapted and changed? The survivors of the light elf crew were now primitive strange beings with weird eyes and a culture surrounding a pilot once imprisoned in a cryogenic capsule. "What is our ETA?"

"Three hours boss." Traci replied sounding properly regretful. A strange sound caught my attention as we cross the gulf between the twin moons.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Just dumping the trash boss." Traci giggled. The only trash I could think of was the corpse of one former dark elf, Morya.

"Good." I snarled. "Everybody armor up and get ready. Anyone that doesn't want to go can remain on board. This ship isn't going to land. I will teleport anyone that is going with me. Repeat, none of you need to go. I can handle... fine. Thank you."

They all wanted to go. Traci scanned the moon's surface and hovered close to the power source. I reached out and viewed the area. They formed up facing outward ready for a fight. I sent us down and Susan surrounded us in a sphere of invisibility. I had the Darksaber out and ready. If they had plasma weapons, I'd be able to either deflect or reflect their attacks. I wondered if they had regressed and changed like the bright elves had. We crept forward with Lincalan's aid as she picked out the vague references of the long-buried ship, well this half of it.

"We are near one of the weapon turrets," she informed as a low grinding sound caught our attention. "Why is it doing that?"

"Why is what doing what?" Jenny asked as a turret that was still above ground powered up and began targeting us.

"Scatter!" I ordered and the thing aimed at me. "Shit!" I cursed as I barely managed to bring up a defensive shield before it opened fire. The impact was strong enough to fling me backward. I targeted the turret with my shoulder mounted plasma caster. I fired off a blast just as my Vibranium armor adsorbed most of the impact of my back slamming into a tree. "Fuck that hurt!" I growled as I ignited my weapon. I only damaged the turret it was still functional. I spied the divine redhead as she drove her sword's blade into the top of the energy cannon. She wrecked it.

An animalistic howl caught our attention and I crouched as my health began to regenerate. The others took cover as something large leapt into view. Imagine a pre-human ape made sweet love to a Predator you'd have the bestial monster beating its chest and howling in challenge. When it moved it was somewhere between fully erect and dragging his knuckles. He was obscenely male. He sniffed the air and I knew he caught the scent of all the females hiding. His erection protruded from his body at an angle ready for copulating.

"Begone you brutish pig!" Angela cried out with her sword in hand.

"Aw shit, he's gonna fuck her unconscious." I cursed as the primordial Yautja grabbed himself and began jerking his pud. "He's in heat! Get out of there or he'll..."

He was on her like a bullet. His vast strength a match for her godly gifts. He struck out with his fist stunning Angela in a one shot. He used his other hand and flipped her around. His strategy was obvious. He was going to do her doggy style unless we stopped him. Jenny, in full energy form, flew at him with her arms out front struck him mid-torso. What should have happened was to see him flung off Angela and disappear into the jungle. Instead there was a dazzling flash and her energy was absorbed sending her deflecting off and tumbling in a smoking heap near the shattered turret. Susan did the only thing she could. She wrapped Angela in an invisible force field. When he reached out to tear Angela's armor from her his fingers struck the shield. Enraged he raised both his arms up and brought them down on the energy screen. Susan cried out as the strike nearly shattered the field.

"Hey asshole, that's my piece of ass you are trying to violate." I hollered standing upwind of him. I conjured a breeze to send my masculine scent as a clear challenge. It roared and forgot about the unconscious Angela for now. As he charged me, I spied the darkened breast plate precariously strapped to his chest. That must be what absorbed the attacks. I deactivate my weapon, hooked it on my hip, and prepared to grapple with him.

I redirected the Yautja's attack and used his own energy against him. I flung him into the same damn tree I had struck earlier. If it was good enough for me then he could give it a taste. The sickening crunch made me cringe a bit until it raced to its feet, pounded his chest, but approached me slower this time. I brought the plasma cannon back online and targeted the Predator's face. He stopped when he spotted the shoulder cannon. Did he recognize it? I zoomed in and used the reticule to target his left eye. Angela let out a low moan. She slowly got to her feet, picked up her fallen sword, and waited.

"Ghost. Why is that thing still alive?" She asked and I laughed.

"I thought he was going rape you." I informed her. "He was just about ready to um... you know. Jenny and Susan slowed him down while I figured out how to get his attention."

"Kill it." Angela demanded, "...or I will." The plasma cannon spoke and the Predator's snapped back just before it fell quite dead to the jungle floor. "Okay. Let's find this sphere and get off this shit ball. Where is the she elf."

I looked around and the immediate area was empty.

"She's gone... their gone." I snarled feeling the rage build. "MJ? Susan? Jenny? Fuck!" I snapped.

I did a quick search of the corpse of the dead Yautja. The chest piece was crafted of Yautja alloy and its listed ability was energy absorption. Well that explained how he shrugged off so much so easily.

"Alright, let's go track them down... Angela?" I called out but received no answer. "Fuck!" I cursed and the anger reached its flash point thanks to the effects of the Negative Zone. I activated the stealth feature on my armor and with Darksaber in hand I followed the psychic energy emitted by the girls and the Predators. My sense of smell kicked in and I was able to pick up on six separate male scent trails. It helped being a vampire on occasion, this was one of those moments. The scents were getting stronger and I halted. They were either bunched up or trying to set a trap. Since it was just me, I forced myself to remain cautious.

I used the scan feature on my mask and one of them revealed an invisible death trap. If I didn't enter it, they might realize just how much of their gear I have. I mapped it out so I could avoid the worst of the traps. I slipped into the bowl-shaped depression waiting for the inevitable traps and lethal crossfires. The terrain was thick and made for slow going and places where moving along the jungle floor forced me to break cover and lose the naturally occurring protection. The first major trap was directly ahead, and I could sense their anticipation. Fuck this! The rage slipped my control. I activated my shoulder cannon, set it on auto defense and used telekinesis to roll a large nearby stone down to trigger the trap.

Snap!

Boom!

All six of them opened and I got their positions. My cannon wounded two of them before they broke and ran. Two helped their wounded comrades flee while the last two charged me. I lashed out with Force lightning and sprayed the area. If I hit them directly great but I wanted to short out their stealth field generators. It worked but left me open for attack. The closest of the two activated his wrist blades and went on the offensive. I took the strike to my right arm and cried out even through my armor prevented penetration, but he still managed to knock my arm out of socket.

"Fuck that hurt!" I cursed and dodged the net gun fired by the second Yautja. I caught up the Predator with Force choke and squeezed. Its thick neck bones took more power applied than a human neck could endure.

Snap!

His partner roared in rage and body slammed me sending red waves of pain from my already damaged shoulder. We grappled and to my surprise I held my own and switched to Force Drain to steal his strength so I could heal my shoulder. I latched onto him and streams of blue and violet energy surged out of him and into me. The pain faded as the Predator slowed and eventually died. I dropped the husk that was all that was left of the warrior. I searched them and restocked materials for continued research for my pet project.

"Two down four to go." I chuckled. I teleported to an upper limb of a nearby tree and spotted the damaged undergrowth the fleeing Yautja had left behind. "Sloppy." I muttered. "Wait! They attacked as a team instead of attacking individually. They helped their wounded to get away. That isn't typical behavior. Oh shit. I need to rethink this."

I cleared my head and thought out the obvious changes that had occurred as I tracked them back to their home. I smiled when I realized that I had become the monster. They were the native villagers and we invaded their home to rob them of their treasure. Puts a twist on it. I could be wrong of course. The power plant gave off a clear signal and marking the spot was the remnant of a Yautja troop carrier. It must be one of the ships that attacked the light elf vessel all those years ago. Speaking of light elf, she was tied up and manacled by her wrists and ankles. There was no sign of the twins, MJ, or Angela.

It was too quiet. I created an illusion of myself, planted it at the edge of the open field surrounding the vestige of the vessel. I used telekinesis to move the plants to the side to give the illusion more realism. I walked my doppelganger towards the light elf. Her head came up and she began kicking and moving. Three sets of laser sights sprang into existence and targeted my illusion. Would they attack? I brought the arms of the illusion up and turn to face the trio of hidden warriors. The closest of them was only twenty feet from my location. One of them cried out in alarm and the laser sights switched off and I heard the limb they were on creak as he left his position. They must have scanned the illusion and found out that it wasn't real. I used it to call out and address the building.

"Hey! I am here for my females and one of the remaining power stones. I will leave in peace if everyone is unharmed. If not, I will be forced to use force." Maybe they didn't understand me. I knew that the mask had a translator built into it that could take snippets of language and translate it. I wonder if I could reverse it. So, I searched my inventory and brought up the mask and looked to see if I could access an inverted translator and there it was. I could select input and output languages. I chose English to Yautja. All I had to do was speak and the mask would do the rest. "I am here for the females you took." I said and paused as the mask did its work. "Hand them over along with something as compensation for attacking me. I'll leave your village intact." Pause to see if anyone reacted. "You have five minutes to respond." The mask initiated a countdown using a Predator clock.

I waited. Five minutes felt like a lifetime. Surfer informed when the time had elapsed. I hadn't wasted the time I had been waiting. I had used my vampiric weather control and called in rainclouds. The sky was overcast from horizon to horizon. It began to rain. I was hidden under a large overhang. I knew the one limitation to Yautja stealth technology, water and in this case rain. I worsened the weather and soon it was pouring down. I don't know what made me think there were only a handful of them. It was difficult getting an accurate count at first since they were moving around, and their fields hadn't failed yet.

"Well?" I hollered.

"Fight for them?" One of them shouted loud enough for me to hear.

"How many?" I asked.

"Three is the sacred number." He informed me.

"Fine. Everyone else get inside. Now!" I demanded and the shimmering outlines moved into the structure. I cancelled the rain leaving the open area a muddy mess. Three figures decloaked and popped their wrist blades. One thing was quite clear, all three were female. I was strangely aroused seeing the dripping wet scantily clad bodies. I teleported down and dropped my own stealth field. I brought out my wrist blades and waited.

"He is puny." One of them growled.

"He slew the rogue," another replied. "He must have some combat skill."

"I claim first mating rights," the tallest of the trio snarled. "The pale skin spoke quite fondly of his ability to give pleasure."

"Rogue?" I asked and the leader explained.

"Over the long centuries of our exile occasionally one of the Yatuja males is born a regressive. They are raised to protect us but inevitably they go rogue and we can no longer control them." She said her voice full of sorrow. "To survive tradition demands that we rule while the males go out and hunt. Males are too weak," she said pointing to her head. "You are an idiot for taking all three of us."

"I've taken on more females than that at the same time. This will be no different." I bragged and took up a defensive position. "What are the terms of the duel?"

Ding!

My HUD sounded and I pulled down the different winning options. The most difficult and most rewarding was to take them on hand to hand and using Atemi to paralyze them. The least difficult was first blood. I chose attacking them with pressure points. I was given a map of where their vulnerable spots were located. Whoever did this was a fucking sadist. Not only were the points in difficult to reach places but small.

"I've studied your anatomy, I am ready." I informed them. "I choose trial by Atemi."

"When we win and claim your fluids... keep on your mask. Your species is decidedly unpleasant to look upon." The first demanded.

"Agreed." I said being saved the embarrassment of requesting that exact same thing. I retracted my blades and looked at the flooded field we were standing on. I laughed when I realized that this was most likely going to end up in a mud wrestling match. "Joy."

"Before we begin," the middle Predator spoke. "The Asgardian claims you have... well... she says you have two."

"Angela!" I called out and I heard distant laughter. "Bitch! Yes. I have two."

"Now you know why I claimed first right." The leader purred. "We begin in ten human seconds."

They retracted their blades and assumed a ready pose. The leaders wrist computer performed the countdown. I had my strategy and when the tone sounded, I launched myself at the leader. I drove my shoulder into her forcing her to try and dig in under the slick conditions. Her feet slid out from underneath her and she fell face down into the mud. I spun as the other two closed in. They were as skilled at grappling as they were in any other combat. I dodged between them and slid behind one of them, locked my arms around her waist and lifted her up. The third Yautja took my legs out from under me sending me down with the other on top. I rolled out as quick as I could only to find my face pressed against someone's tits. I paused and it cost me. One of them, I didn't see which one, drove her thumb into my right arm paralyzing it from the elbow down.

"Fuck!" I cursed at my hormones cost me my right arm effectively. I ducked a spinning heel kick aimed at my head. I took her feet out from under her. As she fell, I shoulder rolled over her torso and managed to strike an Atemi point just below the right side of her diaphragm. If I had hit a little higher it would have paralyzed her entire diaphragm muscle and it could have caused her to suffocate. Instead it merely made her right-hand side numb. She could still move but it would be as if that side were asleep.

The other two split up and attacked from two different directions. All of us were covered in mud and I did enjoy how it rolled and dripped off various curves of their anatomy, decidedly slim if muscular bodies. They weren't what I expected of female Yautja. I figured they'd be thick, muscular, and stocky. These three were tall, long of limb, light build, and fast. Even their armor and masks we crafted differently. Maybe it was just adaption after so many generations, or maybe it was something else.

"I wonder." I chuckled as I removed my mask and shifted to my native dark elf form.

The trio cursed and I heard other cries of alarm from within the derelict. They went from upset to downright blood thirsty. The Predator's wouldn't have reacted like that, but light elves or Vanir might. They popped their wrist blades while I used my knowledge of Atemi to restore use of my right arm.

"I guess you've changed your minds and broken your word," I said, and they balked at that. "So, honor still has meaning here."

The two that were still standing removed their masks and they were indeed Vanir. In terms of the nine realms, the Vanir were the elven equivalent of Odin or Thor. They were the gods and goddesses of the light elves as Angela was held as a goddess among the citizens of Asgard. Both Vanir trembled in their anger.

1...45678...15