Play Testers Wanted Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master!" Aoki said as she picked up a towel and headed inside.

"What are you going to do after Malastare?" Kyanna asked.

"I have other quests to complete elsewhere." I said and she frowned. "I have put them off for too long. I'll be back this way before too long."

"How about before Malastare?" Kyanna purred as she emphasized the word before. "I have a quest set on Nar Shaddaa. Want to help me knock it out?"

"Ooh, the smuggler's moon sounds fun." I said. "Sure. Malastare can wait."

We spent the evening, all three of us, together eating, soaking, and sharing stories. I kept getting roped into sharing. I did my best not to spoil storylines and tell them the best parts. Aoki and Kyanna have bonded on a level I never expected. They reminded me of two kittens that shared a favorite toy between them. I was that toy.

Nar Shaddaa: 3,000 BBY [Battle Before Yavin]

"Beep Boop Tee!" The droid cheerily tittered as I tailored her new paint job for Kyanna's character. I worked on the swirling blend of shades of green giving it an almost military camouflage pattern.

"I'm glad you like. What do you think Kyanna?" I asked and felt her chin settle on my shoulder.

"Interesting. Isn't that one of your tank droids?" She purred as her arms slipped around my waist.

"It was, it is now your tank droid. S5 this is your new partner." I said as I transferred control of the droid to Kyanna.

"Oh Master, I'm... thank you!" She said kissing my cheek. "What is that cluster of crystals there?" She asked as she ran a finger over the circle of six blaster ports.

"That, oh that is just its Gatling blaster feature." I said. "It has a fully auto function."

"Holy shit," she exclaimed. "M3S5... what is the M stand for?"

"Marksman, it is to honor the original drones Luke used to train with. M3 means it is the third iteration or generation thanks to you. S is just it being the fifth of its generation." I explained.

"Um... how many types of M3's did you design?" Aoki asked from the shower.

"Four. Tracker. Slicer. Sniper. Tank." I said listing them off.

"Well... technically the three tanks are all S4's. I'll give mine a nickname to keep them from getting confused." Kyanna said and kissed my cheek again. "Come on Clover." She said and the droid hovered behind her to the cockpit. I transferred the other S4 to Aoki and it hovered outside the shower waiting for her.

"Is there anything I am missing out on with the M3's?" I asked Whisper. She thought about it for a while.

"What about a medic droid?" She suggested. I didn't know anything about medicine, and I told her so. "No," she said shaking her head. "Not a doctor level of medicine but more of a battlefield medic sphere. It could close wounds, inject antibiotics, antitoxins, and the like. It could use its shield to defend the injured or as they are being taken off the battlefield."

"Oh, I see. I suppose the owner could upload their racial needs into it. The military might go for something like that." I thought out loud. "I'll keep that in mind. Thanks."

"Hey you two," Aoki hollered. "We drop out of hyperspace in ten minutes. Breakfast is ready."

"We'll be there." Whisper replied giggling. "I'll set out your clothes." She offered as she planted a quick kiss on my lips and left.

"You okay?" Aoki asked and winking. "Nar Shadaa awaits!" I felt like I was forgetting something important. Ever since I had escaped the test... who's test? Damn it! The mental fog was annoying.

"The Smuggler's Moon," I stated, and her excitement was infectious.

I stripped down and staggered as we dropped out of hyperspace. I made my way up to the cockpit. Kyanna was haggling with the port authority over docking fees. I stood behind her and the holographic head turned towards me. I cupped my tits and licked my lips at the sleezy looking male Twi'lek. He smiled and agreed to the lower price.

"Nice. Classy too." Kyanna laughed. "Get dressed we land in five minutes. We are in the landing queue Captain."

"I'll be ready." I said and turned to head to my cabin. I stopped and looked back to see her watching me walk away. "What?"

"When we started this, I thought that maybe you were Ghost in disguise." She laughed. "No guy walks like that period."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I stated as I continued to the Captain's Cabin.

Whisper had set out my Dark Raven armor. It had been designed for heavy combat situations and gave the most protection without sacrificing much in the way of maneuverability. The thing is the last I remembered it was just in the planning stages and yet there it lay on my bed. The dark alloy cuirass covered my torso and the other bits of armor protected other key parts of my anatomy.

"Interesting." I mused when I held up two thigh sheaths for a dozen throwing blades. The diamond shaped alloy wedges were razor sharp and carried a single Sith rune. "Return?" I picked out a hanging image of a map of the Coruscant system. I plucked one of the blades and threw it. It struck true and pierce the wall a bit. Before it could fall to the floor it teleported back to its sheath slot. "Oh wow! Interesting." I turned the sheath and noticed two small slots, one on either side, but their function defeated me.

"They are for poison capsules so you can coat them in toxin." Whisper reminded me.

I strapped on my flip belt, holsters, twin sheaths, and grenade bandolier. Last were the two hold out blasters attached to my inner forearms and the proper gesture they would pop out allowing me a quick shot in a dire situation. I placed my hooded duster over my arm and held my customized combat mask in my other hand. This mask had a stylized feline face with tribal decorations giving it a fearsome continence. The others met me at the airlock as we landed.

"Watch your asses out there. This isn't Coruscant, this is the Smuggler's Moon." I stated as I put on my mask, activated its link to the four M3 units. I handed my coat to Whisper and she held it for me as I slipped my arms into it. I pulled up the hood, checked my pistols, and nodded that I was ready.

"Let's go," Kyanna said as it was her quest we were working on. I was just a supporting character this time.

The ramp dropped and we walked down it to be greeted by members in good standing of the Guild. They were the local representatives of the bounty hunters organization. Kyanna's green skinned Mirialan hugged the male Rodian and they did introductions all around. Two of the four Guild members were PC's and friends of Kyanna. When they saw me, they accepted me like I was an esteemed guest.

"Captain Katria, welcome to Nar Shadaa." The Rodian said and I tipped my head. "Let's get going. This asshole has killed six of my best bounty hunters..."

I felt a soft flutter of the Force and instantly activated Force cloak which would hide me if another Force user reached out to sense for Jedi or Sith. A group of three human males stood outside one of the moon's many cantinas and watched us intently. They were dressed like minor nobles, but their intensity screamed hostility.

"Don't let them bother you," the Rodian laughed as he flipped off the trio. "Fucking Sith!" He cursed as we continued to our destination. "The club is popular, and the entertainment is live instead of that holo shit they have in the sleazy dives. We know how to keep our members and guests happy."

We turned the corner and I bit back a laugh when I saw the holographic sign for the Randy Rancor straight ahead. The name might be silly, but its popularity couldn't be denied. Twenty people stood outside waiting to get in and past the Gamorean bouncers. The pig faced aliens spotted the Rodian and were already unhooking the velvet ropes to let us enter. Guild privileges in action, I thought. The cloudy air inside stunk of several flavors of sweat, pheromones, and illicit drugs. The oxygen breathers stuck to the central rooms while the methane and nitrogen-based races preferred the outer chambers.

"Interesting." I commented as we went directly to a private room where three young Hutts awaited us.

"Dryx," the largest of the three worm-like creatures greeted the Rodian. "A Mirialan, a Twi'lek, and a Cathar, do you really think they can take out a renegade Sith Lord?"

"The Mirialan is Syn'Kar the Assassin. The Twi'lek is Kalla-To the Master Slayer." He did introductions and the Hutt flinched when he heard the words master and slayer back to back. Hutts were notorious slavers and a slave that killed her owners was a nightmare. "The Cathar is none other than Katria Forge Master."

"Katria! Your face is all over the holonet!" One of the smaller Hutts said with a mix of glee and lust. "I wish to hire your after this bounty is resolved."

"I'm listening." I replied turning to face him.

"I want a custom job performed. I am sure the fee will be agreeable." He purred sticking out his prodigious tongue. Ick!

"First things first, let's knock out this bounty." I said glad my face was hidden behind my mask.

"Well spoken," the larger Hutt agreed. "You aren't the only one hunting this 'poodoo' Syn'Kar. I have high hopes for you though. Don't disappoint."

"If I fail, I won't be around for you to complain to Kah'va." Kyanna replied with a seductive smile.

"Ha! That is why I like you Mirialan! You understand the humor of a good death." Kah'va the Hutt roared. "Now, get out of here. I have other business to conduct."

The three young Sith were standing outside the room. We were exiting when the leader of the human trio snagged me by the arm and leaned in to sniff me.

"I've never fucked a Cathar before." He whispered.

"I can see why. You smell like Bantha shit!" I fired back. His friends reached for their lightsabers.

"No, we mustn't keep Kah'va waiting. Later Cathar, we'll talk later." He growled as he let go.

"He isn't worth it," Kyanna urged.

"They are growing bold," I said shaking. "I think I'll teach them to fear the shadows again."

We went to the bar and true to his word live naked female dancers were at their stages. We sat at the bar and ordered our drinks. A scarred Selkath fixed our drinks and set them in front of us. I passed my left hand over my drink and the scanner built into the glove alerted me that my drink was drugged. I grabbed Kyanna's wrist and stopped her from drinking. Aoki didn't miss this and set her own drink down. I scanned them and all three were laced with a powerful aphrodisiac. The Selkath fled but not before I snagged him with Force choke and dragged him over. The amphibious fish man squirmed in my grasp while I questioned him.

"Who ordered you to spike my drink?" I growled as his color went from a pale blue to indigo. "Well?"

"No... can't... they'll kill me!" He rasped as his gills tried to compensate for the oxygen, I was depriving him of.

"Motherfucker, I will kill you right here and right now!" I threatened as I lifted him a foot off his webbed toes.

"Sith! It was the three Sith!" He shrieked as I let go and he crawled away gasping. "They have me drug any attractive females that come in here."

"Aw shit," the Rodian cursed at the trio of Sith appeared. They were dressed in their traditional robes now and had their weapons ready. "This is over my pay grade."

"Not mine," I laughed as I sent a silent message to Whisper who was guarding the ship. "Want me to handle this boss lady?" I asked Kyanna. "I can see you don't want to get your hands dirty." I continued and she blew me a kiss. "Hey, you ugly motherfucker, you grew a pair. Didn't you see what I did to your other rapist buddies?"

"That's slander you cunt faced whore," the Sith Lord replied.

'Stay out of the smoke,' I warned Kyanna and Aoki via telepathy. 'Seriously.'

Snap! Hiss! The lightsabers on both sides were ignited as I palmed three blue smoke grenades and drew a blaster in my left hand. I threw the small two-inch spheres at the Sith. They exploded shrouding them in sapphire smoke. I heard them laugh as they made a formidable entrance. The leader used the Force to spread out the cloud and close the distance. I drew my second blaster as the Sith rushed us. I began firing but not at them. I shot the water sprinklers above us. My energy bolts triggered the fire suppression system. The water fell everywhere igniting the three Sith who were covered with highly refined potassium particles. They went up like human torches.

"OH SHIT!" Aoki cried in alarm seeing the Sith scream in agony. I fired killing the two lesser experienced Sith with headshots.

"You!" The Sith Lord roared as he put out the flames and reignited his weapon. "Why are you smiling?" He asked Kyanna as she pointed behind him. Two things caught his attention. First and foremost was the silhouette of Whisper Shadowborn with twin violet blades blazing. She had cut off his retreat. The second but far more terrifying were the two lumbering skeletons that had once been his fellow Sith. "What the fuck?!" He cried out in alarm and confusion as he faced his once friends I had raised from the dead. Being a vampire had its benefits.

"One of us," the animated skeletons moaned in their inhuman voices. "One of us." They gently touched his shoulders. "Don't be afraid bud. It won't hurt much longer."

"I don't understand." The Sith Lord said as I stretched out my hand and cast the mineral extraction spell, I had learned in Kamar-Taj. The skeletons sweated out pure calcium which was also a water reactive mineral. The second conflagration engulfed the Sith Lord and he went down screaming. I mercifully ended him with a bolt between his eyes. I holstered my weapons as the falling water was shut off and I looked at the Rodian. The fear in his eyes was glorious to see.

"Where is our target?" I asked and he dropped his drink in shock.

"Malastare," Dryx stammered. "She's on Malastare."

"I guess our stars and contracts are aligned," Kyanna purred in my ear.

"It seems so," I said as I bent over and searched the three Sith. Whisper joined us and slapped me on the ass hard. "UNNN!" I grunted as I handed the credits from the corpses to Kyanna. I did keep their weapons, specifically their Kaiburr crystals for later projects.

"Oh look," Whisper pointed at an empty stripper pole. "Drinks are on me, now you," she smiled at me. "Entertain us. What do you say boss lady?"

"I... she can dance?" Kyanna asked as the Selkath delivered new safe drinks to our table. "Show us what you got Katria."

"Costume change required," I said and accessed all the slutty costumes I had unlocked for the female characters I had slept with. "Red or blue?" I asked as I chose a slinky mesh body stocking that did nothing to hide naughty bits. Red won out. I swapped out heavy armor and weapons for lingerie. As I danced the main display showed swoop bike racing. I was too focused on remembering the maneuvers I had learned to watch the race. There were cat calls, hollering, and an electronic tip jar. I watched as a crowd formed and the tables filled up. I danced for three songs and left the stage sweating and feeling like a champ. I gave the bartender half my tips and warned him softly about drugging anyone ever again.

"You are going to be a good boy, aren't you?" I asked as I sipped some water at the bar.

"I've seen what you can do." He whispered his body shaking in fear. "I fear you more than any Sith or crime boss. This is a safe place, I promise."

"Good. Keep 'em coming. I want to watch the races before we leave. I've never seen swoop bike racing." I said and I guessed the new expression on his alien features were one of relief. I joined the others and Aoki was clapping in full fan girl fashion.

"Woo hoo!" She cheered. "That was amazing!"

"Is there anything you aren't good at?" Kyanna asked before leaning close and kissing me. "That was fucking hot, I wish Ghost was here to see you in action. He'd eat you alive."

"I'm sure he'll see it. That'll hit the holonet and go viral." I laughed.

"Too late," Aoki poured me a shot from a bottle. "I uploaded it already. My new droid has great quality for that sort of thing."

"Let's see the numbers." I winced as the main screen was split in two and showed the race on one side and the views of 'Cathar Cutie Dances her Ass off' on the other. The entire galaxy was watching. If I was worried about this persona's notoriety score I needn't. The numbers were staggering. We got a feel of how popular it was and returned to the races. The next set was about to start. Twelve racers ran the course with three racing at one time. That made for four initial races and as the riders were eliminated each subsequent round changed up depending on who was left. The winner was the rider with the best time after three laps. It was a fast-lethal sport. Out of the twelve drivers two perished, two more were badly injured, and a strange looking blue haired female that won the prize money.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked seeing the closeup of the swoop bike racer. "Her skin is hot pink!" I said slurring my words a bit but still clear headed. "Wen' D' Go?" I laughed reading her name.

"She's a Zeltron," the bartender told us. "They are a very popular race, even more than the Twi'lek. They put out a pheromone that makes folks agreeable, if you get my drift. The few that are free serve as willing concubines or negotiators. Wen is a rare one. She's got glacial ice in her veins. Not many of her race even take up the sport. Wen! Great race as always!"

"The races aren't live?" I asked tilting my head back to see the sultry driver.

"Speaking of live!" Wen growled as she grabbed me on either side of my head and planted an inverted kiss on my lips. Kyanna tensed while Aoki watched and waited to see how I reacted. "Damn, I've never kissed a Cathar before. I've been missing out. Use the dancer's showers?"

"In back." The Selkath gestured as I got to my feet. My sensitive nostrils full of the Zeltron's pheromones I followed her to the showers. There were six females showering as I stepped under one of the unused shower heads, dismissed the boding stocking, and began showering. I watched the Zeltron undress and it was quite the show. She watched me watch her and ate it up. The dancers huddled up and whispered amongst themselves. Two were Twi'leks, three were Togrutans the same race as Ahsoka Tano, and one solitary Zabrak.

"Hey... Cathar... you gonna fuck that Zelton?" The Zabrak barked at me.

"MMMMM..." I moaned as I cupped my tits. "It is more likely she... is... going... to fuck me."

"Pity," the Zabrak frowned. "I've never..." she began as I crooked my finger. "Oh!"

The sweaty Zeltron let the Zabrak initiate things. She activated the shower next to mine as the red skinned alien knelt in front of me. I placed my foot on her shoulder and placed my hand carefully on the back of her horn crowned head. She was of the same species as Darth Maul and had the same characteristic body tattoos. I shivered at the alien pleasure that I was still getting used to. Her tongue was magic, and I let everyone know it.

"Oh my god," I moaned as the other dancers pounced. The eight of us formed and reformed groups as the cloud of Zeltron's pheromones fed the sexual frenzy. Fingers, tongues, and body parts were teased, pleased, and driven over the edge. I lost track of my climaxes as some of the dancers left so that they could dance for the crowd outside. Familiar voices joined the group, and, in the end, it was just the five of us. Two Twi'leks, a Mirialan, a Cathar, and a Zeltron getting to know each other very well. We drained our stamina bars a few times before we were naked, wet, and worn out.

"Damn, I heard you were a lot of fun," Wen the Zeltron giggled.

"I try." I said as I did introductions. "Shit, is that the time? I have a bitch to murder to death on Malastare... we have... aw hell you know what I mean."

123456...8