Play Testers Wanted Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shouldn't be here," Elsa cursed and fidgeted.

"Care to explain?" I asked and even Ariel pushed her for an answer.

"How did you get there," Elsa asked her voice dramatically changed. I glanced at Ariel and she was frozen in place.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded and she turned to face me. Even those movements were different. They were stilted and awkward. "Are you an admin?" No answer. "You fucking are!"

"How in the hell did you get there?" She repeated.

"Kaia-Jutsu," I said with a grin and saw what little color Elsa had drain away. "What is so special about that rune?" I asked but she refused to answer. "Wait, I know that rune!" I said as I pulled out the rune book Talia Tohl had given to me. I opened to the first page and the summoning spell. At the center of the spell was that rune. "It is the rune for the Phoenix. How many of them are there?"

"One hundred." Elsa said.

"Well shit, if they are all this hard to find and get to, I've got my job cut out for me." I commented. "Hey Ariel, can you maintain the shield?"

"Of course," she said raising her trident. "Where are you going?"

"Down there," I said pointing to the floor of the ice canyon. "But first, I need to set the stage." I relinquished control of the shield to her and did a little weather manipulation. I got a nice thunderstorm going before I left the sphere. I activated the gloves that doubled my strength, took out Shatterpoint the dagger, and then drew on the Force to find the weak points in the ice below. There was only one. I directed Ariel to move the sphere until we were directly over the flaw in the ice. "Wish me luck."

I dropped down with dagger drawn and aimed for the sweet spot. I gathered the raw power of the storm ready to focus it to a single point. Instead of doing a heroic landing, I performed a heroic attack. It all happened at the same instant. Dagger and me and lightning and ice met in that singular moment. The blast was blinding, the thunder was deafening, and the floor of the canyon shattered. Tons and tons of ice flew upward and outward driven by the compression wave I had created. I was blinded by the flash and the flying ice. I tumbled into the crater and my free hand touched the blazing rune. I flashed back to when I read the summoning spell in the House of Tohl. My world became red-gold flames.

"Kill me... kill me... kill me!" The cacophony as the army of the dead rushed into the canyon.

"Ghost! The frost zombies!" Ariel cried a warning her voice echoing off the six sides of the canyon. I heard a subtle reverberation from the cliff walls.

"Ha," I cried out as I stood and swapped out the dagger for the Darksaber and began to sing.

"What will we do with a frozen zombie?

What will we do with a frozen zombie?

What will we do with a frozen zombie?

Early in the morning!

Way hay and up she rises

Way hay and up she rises

Way hay and up she rises

Early in the morning!

Feed it to a hungry dragon

Feed it to a hungry dragon

Feed it to a hungry dragon

Early in the morning!

Way hay and up she rises

Way hay and up she rises

Way hay and up she rises

Early in the morning!"

As I sang, I got a mental image of the entire canyon and its weak points. I ignited both blades of my weapon and began attacking. The puddle at the bottom of the crater was already beginning to refreeze. One Force jump later, and I was out of the crater and amid the hungry dead.

"Kill me..." they all said so I did.

The blades sliced through them with ease but there were quite literally thousands of them. Each of them radiated a numbing cold and individually they weren't a threat but together I felt the numbness begin to creep into my limbs. I tried to conjure help, but it wasn't a huge surprise when it failed. We were trapped beyond the Pale. The Pale was the demarcation point between sanity and madness. The Pale was arranged into a series of seven planes of existence each worse than the last. The seventh pale was frozen and likely the closest one to this icy hell.

'Ding!' My HUD chimed and announced I had slain one hundred frost zombies. The progress of the hoard faltered long enough to give me a brief, heavy emphasis on brief, respite and chance to gather my wits about me. Sure, I could have teleported out but if I was being observed by a yet unrevealed boss, I didn't want to reveal that ability. After a thirty second pause the mass of bodies shambled forward. Thank the gods they weren't fast zombies. I added a flame aura spell to buff my damage and went at it. My HUD showed a kill counter in the upper right-hand corner. The second wave lasted for two hundred foes this time.

I glanced up as my stamina meter recharged, but Elsa and Ariel just hovered there inactive. I deactivated my weapon and prepared a fire storm spell. Fuck this noise I thought and wove it carefully for maximum impact. I got a forty-five second break and it was just enough time to finish the spell. I held the last word of the spell until they began moving.

"...ren'ya!" I whispered and a ring of fire formed around me, flared from red to blue white before racing outward to its maximum diameter. My kill counter broke a thousand. "Yes! Time to end this shit!" I didn't wait I altered the weather above as swiftly as I could. I sang the spell so that I could use my voice to find and isolate key spots to bring the thunder. Each of the six walls of the hexagonal canyon had a fault I wanted to exploit. The storm reached its height and before the hoard could recover, I dropped the hammer. Six bolts fell from the heavens and struck those locations. The thunder that followed nearly drowned out the rumble as the cliffs and all that ice collapsed and tumbled down towards the floor of the canyon.

'Ding! Special event triggered! Nova will occur in 10... 9... 8...'

My arms rose to shoulder height as my feet left the ground. I could feel the power building up inside of me. The only way to describe it and it was the only analogy that came to mind was a sexual climax. The energy inside got too much for my body to contain. My world went white as the pulse raced outward. I was dizzy and look down at the floor of the canyon and it was flooded. The frost zombies sunk below the surface and the same subzero effect began to freeze them within the ice.

"Kill me..." they whispered in their remaining thousands. I could see them reaching upward in the crystal-clear ice. "Kill us!!" A final roar of a single undead voice begging for release.

'Ding! Trophy Earned: Nova Newbie. Trophy Earned: Zombies on Ice. Talent Earned: Elemental Nova Basic. Left Hand of Darkness: Level Two Unlocked.

I brought my left hand close and examined it. I could tie three favorite shapes to the hand for quick shape and costume changes. Sweet! I could also slot five of my favorite spells for quick cast. I spent the time to load my options and try them out. I felt like an arcane gunslinger with the quick cast combat spells. It was time to get the fuck out of here. Ariel brought the sphere back after it had been flung away from the power of the nova. I was rethinking bringing them along.

"Ah, you're back." I said in greeting and their reactions were distinctly different. Ariel looked decidedly guilty while Elsa appeared shocked. "Feeling disappointed?" I asked Elsa and her face flushed with color. "Bring it if you think you can win!" I snapped having reached the end of my patience with her. "Well?!"

"No." Elsa lowered her gaze and her body language indicated submission.

"Give me a good reason I shouldn't leave your ass here?" I asked and Ariel panicked.

"Please... Lord Epemetreus... Master... I'll do anything!" She begged.

'Ho yeah,' Left growled lewdly. 'She said the magic word and it wasn't abracadabra. She said 'anything'.'

"I may not be a hero, but I am not a villain either. As tempting as it might be to bed you in front of Elsa..." I began but Ariel surprised me.

"It is just sex, what Elsa and I have is stronger than mere penetration. Don't we?" Ariel declared and I failed to hide my smile when she dropped the P bomb.

"No! I am not going to stand around and let him stick his dick in you." Elsa snarled. "You belong to me."

"Belong?" Ariel fired back. "Is that all I am? I am your property?"

"Ariel! No! I mean... YOU!" The temperature plummeted as she raged. "If you lay a finger on her Bobby will never get his powers back!"

"Elsa, you promised me that you'd give them back. We failed. He and the others stopped us and then he healed me. That is why we got into this mess. I am healed! Isn't that enough for you?" Ariel pleaded but the hate inside of Elsa appeared greater than her capacity for love. I witnessed the acidic erosion begin, blossom, and obliterate their relationship in moments. Deep down I knew better. It had always been there, but Elsa's recalcitrance was now on full display. Her way was the only way. I began to wonder how I could change her mind and mend things between her and Ariel. I didn't want to be the reason they broke ties.

"Leave me out of this." I said and turned away.

"You egotistical bastard! You think this is about you?" Elsa roared and I looked over my shoulder dismissively. "You want to go, then go!"

"He's going to leave us 'here'," Ariel panicked. "I don't want to stay!"

"He won't leave without us. It is a bluff. I have Bobby's power in me." Elsa snapped.

"I don't bluff," I fired back as the rage reached a flashpoint. My mind grappled with hers and once I had the mastery, I drove her consciousness downward into one of the trapped zombies. She experienced the hopelessness of this eternal realm for herself. She struggled like a drowning victim and I released her after only one minute. "I am leaving."

"Elsa... Elsa!" Ariel cried out as her lover dropped to her knees and wept. "I love you!"

"Bastard!" Elsa roared and then just above a whisper. "Don't leave us here... please."

"Ariel?" I asked without looking back.

"Please Master, don't leave us here." She said her voice trembling and I agreed it was time to go. "Fine. Let's get the fuck out of here." I levitated back into the sphere and took it over. I hid it visually, that was easy, and then I used Force cloak on the exterior and felt the immediate grasping of potent magics to locate us. I teleported us as close to the secret exit as I dared. I waited to see if we had been detected. When the dark hand of Ithaqua didn't reach out and smite us I moved the sphere slowly towards the passage. The entire time I felt around inside and out of the sphere. I didn't want Elsa to betray us at the end. The transition was sudden and complete. One moment the world was bitter cold and stark, the next a sun blazed overhead, and a sandy beach stretched out below us.

"Let me out!" Ariel begged and I set us down on the red sand beach. She launched herself into the air and flew in an elegant arc into the ruby sea. She breached the surface revealing her naked form beneath the armor she had shed. "Come on in, it is safe."

"You heard her," I said dismissing my own armor and joined her. After all that bitter cold I delighted in the tropical ocean and the naked former mermaid frolicking in the crimson water.

"So hot," Elsa complained as she shed her winter garb.

"Why thank you," Ariel purred as she cupped her generous sun kissed breasts. "Get over here."

Elsa joined her and I just floated on my back. It was interesting watching the two of them kiss. Would it last? Would it fail? Eh, not my problem since I didn't have a dog in this fight. I stared up at the ruddy sky and the single red star dominating it. I felt the water under me change and become firmer Ariel's work no doubt. I felt them approach.

"Master, do you know where we are?" Ariel asked her voice soft and enticing. I wasn't sure but then suddenly the knowledge was there.

"That star there is called the Heart of Fire by the locals. Humans haven't mapped it yet. It is on the far side of the galaxy." I said with complete confidence. "Welcome to paradise."

"Locals?" Elsa asked. "What are they like?"

"No clue, I've never been here before. Book learning." I left it at that. "We can leave anytime you want."

"I like it here," Ariel purred. "It is like we have the entire world to ourselves."

"If you like it, we can stay as long as you want." Elsa said perhaps attempting to repair emotional damage.

"Master Ghost," Ariel said her lips by my ear. "Does my proximity excite you?"

"Don't be daft you little tease, look at him, he's as hard as permafrost." Elsa stated grudgingly. "Why are you... Ariel! Let go of me you watery tart!" Elsa moaned as watery tentacles slid around her, caressed her, and teased her. "UNNNN... stop... not that... I'm going to make you scream."

"Not if I make you scream first," Ariel growled as the tentacles lifted Elsa out of the water and suspended her above me. A tentacle gripped each wrist and ankle and held her immobile. A fourth tentacle appeared and began rubbing against Elsa's exposed pussy. "She's all mine." Ariel bragged. "She's a screamer if you couldn't guess."

"Ariel! Damn it...Mmmfff!" She began when a tentacle slid between her lips and began thrusting gently.

"What a tentacle you have Master," Ariel continued. "Look at how much fun she's having. Can I touch it? I've never touched one before."

"Have at it," I chuckled. "Be gentle though."

"It is so cute," She cooed as her fingers tentatively wrapped around it. She gave it a gentle squeeze and noticed the bit of precum oozing from the tip. "What is that?"

"Give it a taste." I suggested. Ariel captured some on the tip of her finger and I watched as her finger slid between her lips.

"MMMM not bad, how do I get more?" Ariel asked and I told her. "So, all I have to do is stroke it or put it between my breasts or maybe put it inside of me. You'd like that wouldn't you? You want to fuck me don't you Master? Admit it... you want to slide your big... hard... tentacle in me."

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"

"Such conviction, let's start with my hand okay?" Ariel offered and began moving her hand up and down. "You are lifting your hips. I must be pretty good at this. See Elsa... I have his man thing in my grip. Aw... I've been neglecting you." She purred and the tentacle that had only been teasing her stopped, took careful aim, and slid between her pussy lips. Elsa cried out as the watery appendage violated her. "That's better! Enjoy the show Master." She said her hand moving faster. I was panting and that made her want more. "Can I taste you?"

"Yeah!" I moaned as she bent over, and I felt her breath against my sensitive flesh. "Unnn... shit!" I gasped as I felt her tongue swirl around just before her lips brushed the tip and then her mouth engulfed me. Elsa cried out as she climaxed, and Ariel gestured absently. The tentacles withdrew and held her aloft still.

"Don't you dare do it," Elsa growled but Ariel continued to stroke me while her tongue lashed the head of my cock. Ariel lifted her head and grinned. "No..." She gasped as the tentacles moved her over my erection and it was Elsa's icy breath now teasing me.

"Open wide and say ahh," Ariel demanded as the tentacles tipped her head down and ass up over my groin. "That's a good little girl." She said as I felt my warm flesh meet Elsa's cool mouth. "You've taken tentacles bigger than his before. Don't be shy... that's it... suck it." Ariel slid her fingers into Elsa's long white locks. She began moving the other's head up and down. "Remember to swallow!"

I cried out a warning a few seconds before I blew down Elsa's throat. She swallowed as she was instructed. I began to think they'd done this before. Elsa was lifted and I surprised them with the Double Dragon. Ariel let out a cry of delight. She hopped aboard and lifted her hips as she slowly impaled her body onto the upper erection. She gestured and slowly repeated the process for Elsa.

"We've never had one like him before." Ariel groaned. "Ride him lover... let me hear your screams."

"I knew you've done this before." I grunted as they rode me. Elsa was moving on her own now with no need for tentacles to urge her on.

"Only twice before." Elsa admitted. "I don't like sharing, though with two... unnn... I don't mind as much."

"Are you going to use both on me Master?" Ariel asked with a gasp of surprise from Elsa. "Oh hush, you thought the same damn thing when you saw them."

"I... I did... you've corrupted me to my core, and I've loved every moment of it." Elsa said just before she climaxed. "Do it again..." Elsa giggled as Ariel howled in triumph. "Ooh, that was a good one!"

'Ding: Trophy Earned: Ice Water Cocktail. Trophy Earned: Tri-dented Duo. Rune Earned: Phoenix Rising.

Fade In:

Arkham Massachusetts: Present Day

Arkham Asylum: Day

The group approached the main gate of the once prominent mental health institute. Since the opening of Boston's Global Mental Health Facility, Arkham Asylum closed and fell into disrepair. The group consisted of a blend of architects, engineers, and one professor.

"Winston be a dear, and see if the key works," the professor asked in her perpetual sultry voice.

"Sure professor," he replied like a good pet. He was the newest in her acquisition of young able talent. A massive steel padlock held equally impressive chains in place. Rust and weathering had fused the metal into one immovable mass. "Nope." Winston growled as he jammed the key into the lock and gave it jerky turn.

"Melissa, my pet, you have a delicate touch give it go." The professor crooned.

Melissa removed her backpack, dug into it, and extracted a large can of WD40 and sprayed the interior and exterior of the lock. She took out a wire brush and worked the rust free from where the metal loops in the lock connected with the top of the device. Lastly, she retrieved a small hammer and tapped the lock loosening bits of rust. She repeated the process two more times before trying the key and with a bit of wiggling opened the lock.

"That comes from all those years as a thief," One of the guys commented softly.

"Words like those are likely to get someone removed from this project." The Professor snapped angrily.

"Sorry professor," he replied instantly, and her serpentine smile a clear sign of her overwhelming dominance.

Melissa tugged the chain off the fence where the rust had semi welded the iron wrought gate and the steel of the chain. With a precise kick she snapped where the corroded bolt slid into the slot. The gate swung open. She bowed and made a sweeping gesture. The group walked down the pitted driveway to the vandalized hospital. No windows had survived intact and spray-painted graffiti was everywhere. There were phrases like 'welcome to hell' or 'the pit of despair' decorated the walls. This had long been an unhappy place with occurrences that dated back to the founding of Arkham and before. The native tribes avoided this location calling it accursed and unwholesome.

"Winston go back and drive the truck up to the front of the building. Join us inside once you've done that." The Professor directed and off he went like a happy puppy. "Let's go and see what we can find. Liz pass out the flashlights and watch out for places where the ceiling or floor might have eroded. Tell me what you see."

"Some seriously wicked graffiti!" Someone called out. "What the hell is that?"

"A grand pentacle," another replied. "It is gloriously intricate."

The Professor swept the light of her flashlight further down the wall of the entrance hall. The plaster and paint were incomplete and there were locations where the naked wooden slats were exposed where someone had damaged the walls.

"Svetlana sweep down and find us a path to the basement. Daniel inspect the second floor but no further. See if anything catches your attention. Go." She ordered and the two youths attached their head lamps and dashed off in opposite directions. The main group continued forward investigating the ground floor. The receiving area had been decimated years ago. The counter looked as if someone had taken an axe to it and cut it into kindling. The same was true of the two wooden chairs that lay piled and burnt off to the side. "Someone got cold."