Play Testers Wanted Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is getting good," Jarael purred in Hane's ear. "They both have great tits, Booker."

"I know," I agreed as I cupped Kalinka's breasts with both hands. "So firm, they feel great in my hands."

"Can I watch while you break this would-be cosplayer?" Hane asked as she flickered her tongue over the tip of the lower erection.

"I will make you swallow those words slut," Kalinka growled playfully.

"Make me," HaneAme fired back. Jarael struck from behind. She grabbed either side of the Taiwanese's head and pushed it down. My lower erection slid easily between Hane's lips and halfway down her throat. Hane pretended to fight and produced an up and down motion.

"See, she can't even suck a cock properly," Kalinka snickered just before I lifted her hips and impaled her on my upper cock. "So damn deep," the Russian wailed for all to hear.

"Don't fret, Booker, I got this," Jarael snickered as she slid her fingers into Hane's hair. "And down, and up," she intoned as she helped the Asian deepthroat me. "You have a talent for this. Now, this time with more feeling." Hane, with Jarael's help, had me gasping in just a few minutes. "Tap my leg if you want to stop. Oh, I'd swallow if I were you."

"Mmm-Hmm," Hane moaned as she continued going down on me with Jarael's help.

"I haven't had this much fun since," the thought perished midsentence. "Coming!" I howled, and the dutiful Hane swallowed every last drop.

"Good girl," Jarael praised her. "Damn, he is still hard." Jarael never hesitated. She took Hane's position, took aim, and eased the lower erection between her cobalt labia. "Fuck me Duskw... Booker," Jarael ordered. I faltered when I heard the first syllable of what had to be Duskwalker. How the hell did she know? Due to my position, it left the ladies in charge. Kalinka spun around and faced me, making movement easier. Hane patiently watched the spectacle and my twin cocks at work.

"I can't wait to have both in me," Hane moaned.

"I am going to break you," I growled since I wanted to be in control and pound them until they screamed. "I daydreamed about this." The words were factual enough, but they kept the panic away. Jarael wasn't just a guest. Somehow she knew about the K'Ta'Viiri. Did she know Left? Was she another Duskwalker in disguise? I pushed the questions away for now and focused on the ladies.

"Ooh, thicker than I am used to, a lot thicker," Jarael moaned as I slid deep into her. Kalinka's inverted position made things easier for all of us. Now, as the Russian rose, Jarael descended. It was a perfectly timed execution and painfully exquisite. I wanted to go faster, but logistics denied that. It became a slow burn I would remember for a long time. "He's getting even thicker. Should we let him climax?" Jarael asked as she clenched her internal muscles.

"I promised Dusk my ass," Kalinka declared to the onlookers and me. "If he can go another round, then do it." I wanted to scream now that Kalinka was calling me Dusk in front of everyone. Damn it, Jarael!

"Aw god, his cock is kissing my womb," Jarael wailed.

"Think of all the new subscribers," Hane giggled. "MMM, delicious."

Jarael surprised everyone by being the first to orgasm. Kalinka and I came at nearly the same instant a few minutes later. We took a short break before I went on the offensive. I rewarded Hane for her patience and had her kneel on the seat of my bench. "Everyone got a clear view, good?" I asked the crowd as I aimed. "Now you see them," I growled.

"Unn! Fuck me," Hane cried out when I slid into her. "I've never been DP'd before. This sensation is amazing."

"Ah, the memories," Jarael whimpered. I ground against Hane as I looked over my shoulder at Jarael. "Oops, I did it again."

"We are going to talk," I promised. "Hane, sweetie, can I take out my frustration on you?"

"Yes! Please!" Hane begged as I pulled back and slammed into her. "More." That was the last coherent thing I got out of her until I came inside of her.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"We might have trouble getting that smile off her face," Kalinka chuckled. "I promised you my... like this? Can you see us?" She asked the assembled guests. "Unn yeah, that's the ticket. I get double stuffed and lose my anal virginity all in one go." Kalinka lay on her back with her ass on the edge and her legs spread wide. "I love it when they stare at me." Jarael helped me get lined up, and as I pushed forward, she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck her like you were going to die tomorrow."

I did as she suggested. I began slowly until she adjusted to me being balls deep in her ass. When Kalinka's hand left my chest, and she nodded, I picked up speed.

"Hold on tight," I grunted as my hips pistoned back and forth.

"Where does he get the energy?" A woman to my right asked.

"The benefits of youth," a man answered. "When I was his age, I could fuck for an hour without rest. Of course, back then, anal sex was utterly taboo. Only real sluts took it up the ass."

"I must be a real slut then," Indigo girl giggled. "Lying down or standing up, I'll take them on." Kalinka's eyes rolled up in her head as the noises she made got louder and louder. "Oh, she's going to break any second now." The Russian howled as I climaxed inside of her. "Huzzah, that was an orgasm of epic proportions."

I leaned over Kalinka. Large droplets of sweat fell from my face and struck hers, and the server returned with chilled towels with perfect timing. I grudgingly pulled out of Kalinka, and she seemed equally reluctant to separate. Jarael dropped down and licked me clean without me asking. When she finished, she stood and kissed me.

"I guess you are done," she whispered, disappointed. "Maybe... what are you, Unn? Your aim is better than I expected. How the hell are you still able to move?"

"Curiosity," I grunted as her back hit the side of the train. Jarael's legs wrapped around me scissor fashion. I kissed her as I began thrusting up into her.

"Whoa," a man exclaimed. "He wants her and bad."

"No kidding," a woman agreed. "I wish my husband showed that kind of passion."

"Go Dusk," the crowd took up the chant as I pounded Jarael standing up. Anger mixed with hunger as I slowed down but drove my hips harder. Jarael broke the kiss so she could catch her breath. Her body was covered in sweat, causing her hair to clump behind her pointed ears.

"I am going to break you ghost elf," I snarled. "You are going to scream by the time I come."

Jarael renewed the kiss as her nails raked my back. I felt her entire body quiver, and our audience didn't miss it either.

"She's close," Indigo girl called out.

"He's picking up speed," another woman exclaimed.

"He is shaking now too," a man hollered. "This is going to be a photo finish."

I remember that feeling of something bigger than my body trying to get out. When I came, I thrust so hard against Jarael I felt one of the sideboards making up the wall snap in two. Our mutual screams silenced those behind us for a few seconds before the roars and clapping began.

"That is why he has so many followers," a woman breathlessly stated. "I wish I had put up the money to fuck him. It would be worth every damn dime."

"You okay?" I asked Jarael. "I lost control."

"Damn Booker, I may not be able to walk straight for a week," she replied before kissing me again. "For a moment there, I thought we weren't going to do it. Thank you."

"I hate this part," I whimpered as I bent my knees until her feet touched the floor and then slowly withdrew from her.

"I feel empty," Jarael whispered. "I think you impressed a few people today, me included." She and Kalinka knelt in front of me as the crowd watched and licked me clean again. Kalinka and Jarael shared soft words between the two of them, and they agreed on something. I would find out later what they said. Hane looked at the pair and smiled. All three of them were in on something; I just had to be patient.

"I need a shower and time to catch my breath," I said.

The trio followed me to the private room set aside for me by Kat. It had a huge shower and a comfy-looking couch. The four of us piled into the Victorian-style cubicle. The frosted glass walls bore hand-crafted designs from the period and gave us a sense of privacy. Even the taps were stainless steel and marble to complete the illusion. Six ceiling-mounted nozzles sent enough water so that none of us were standing in the cool air.

"Question and answer time," I said, and they seemed agreeable. "Jarael, you are first." I pressed the built-in pump for body wash and began lathering her up with my hands. Inefficient but fun as hell.

"I am so sorry," Jarael apologized. "I got caught up in the moment."

"Who are you?" I asked as the anger won out. Left reached out and gripped the young woman by the throat. He did not squeeze, just held her where she stood. I opened the file Kat had given me of all the guests. Jarael was not listed. "I asked you a fucking question, who are you?"

"I am Jarael," she replied with a smile and twinkle in her eye.

"That is a fictional character in a game," I snapped.

"Correction," Jarael replied fearlessly. "It is a fictional character in one world. But what about all the other worlds?" Kalinka and Hane watched and listened silently.

"The damn ghost lines," I growled, and that seemed to surprise her genuinely. "Yes, I know about them." I let go of her. "I am sorry. You know someone like me," I said, trying to avoid repeating her mistake and moved past the resentment. Assassins were terrible enough, but now there might be another Duskwalker lurking in the shadows. It was too much too soon.

"Yes," she kept her answers short. "She wants to meet you."

"I am not sure I can trust you," I admitted. "My life has gotten complicated. I have things to clear up. Though I do like your tattoo." On her left butt cheek, there was a playing card symbol for clubs done in metallic green. In the middle of the clover-like design was a silver letter B.

"I hoped you would," Jarael smiled. "The B stands for Booker." She seemed unperturbed by my anger and took everything in stride.

"Interesting. What does the club stand for?" I asked, and her response surprised me.

"Well, getting a tattoo of a spade with a Q means you are a lady that prefers men of color. I figured the club represented the pounding you gave me tonight. I am your biggest fan," Jarael stated while biting her lower lip. "Take your time Booker, and there is no need to rush things. You look exhausted. Here is my contact information when you are ready."

"I want to trust you," I said and frowned as I heard the business portion of this simulation start. Jarael rinsed off, kissed my cheek, and logged out. I turned to Kalinka. "Your turn."

"Good," she replied. I repeated the process and slowly ran my hands over her body. "I overheard something," I said to Kalinka. "If you don't want to talk about it, I will respect that."

"Says the demigod that busted a load in my pussy and ass at the same time," Kalinka replied with words and a passionate kiss. "Ask away."

"One of the other ladies mentioned you were a refugee," I said, trying to use the most sympathetic voice I could manage.

"Oh, that," Kalinka stated dismissively. "Yeah, I was born in Moscow, but soon after, things went sour, and we fled to a tiny border town called Sarnath. You probably haven't heard of it. That place is ancient, older than Rome, and desolate. We survived by helping an ongoing archaeological dig funded by a private collector. My dad did not care as long as there was money for food and a roof over our heads. When I was strong enough, I helped dig too. The former copper mine is how they found the ruins. The other workers to me that the first opening happened by accident. A mining cart dislodged and crashed through a part of the wall revealing the staircase. The steps spiraled down fifty feet to a door. The spot where the mine car struck was already two hundred feet deep. There weren't any gold or jewels, though idols, stone tablets, pottery, and other things littered the strange chambers. The longer we dug, the larger the site seemed to become. A hand full of sections became a labyrinth in the end. If it weren't for the three-hour war and the event, I would still be there."

"I don't remember any mention of a war," I said as I lathered Hane's long dark hair.

"Oh yes," Hane whimpered as my fingertips massaged her scalp. "They called it the Sino-Russo conflict. The Russians triggered a nuclear weapon, and all hell broke loose. I was just a kid when it happened."

"She's right, and the odd thing is that they never found any radioactivity afterward. The owner shut down the mine, and I ended up in America. The collector sponsored me for citizenship since I had cousins here. Things just worked out for me. I have always had a strong exhibitionist streak in me. Being a cosplayer and model came naturally."

"Same here," Hane agreed. "It is a great time to be alive."

I didn't ask, but why did an oligarch flip the bill for Kalinka to move to the US? Then turned around and funded her citizenship. It didn't make any sense. Why not just let her die or ship the workers somewhere inside Russia?

"Hey, listen," Kalinka said as she took her turn to have her hair washed. "You don't have to agree, but um, if I leave you my contact info, would you like to see me, um us, in the real world? We can keep it as private as you want."

"Agreed," Hane said as she rinsed her long black mane. "I like how well we fit together."

"Outside, I only have one, you know," I stated the obvious.

"I don't mind sharing," they said in a single voice before laughing.

"I'd like that," I admitted. "My dance card is filling up."

We finished the train ride by relaxing, and for the first time, I gave up on the story and just enjoyed the remainder of my time with the cosplayers and the other guests. Sure I lost points, but who cared. I watched how religion, politics, and corruption melded to drive our society. When you know how something happens is one thing, but to see it laid bare is another. Surfer informed me of the single agent for the Order, and I observed him with a keen eye. The man kept a low profile until the opportune moment. At the end of the negotiation phase, he took out sealed envelopes and distributed them to only those who aligned with his interests. The countdown for the simulation to end appeared, and the AI announced the winners.

"Most deviant act performed in front of a live audience goes to Ms. Cinnamon," the computer declared. Cinnamon was aboard the silver coach, but we could watch the performance at our leisure later. "Most backdoors kicked in by a single male performer should come as no surprise to those in the platinum car. Please congratulate our celebrity host, Booker, and he also earned the coveted title of most double penetrations by an individual male." The AI listed off best oral performer of any gender, loudest orgasm, and finished with the most points accrued just before the timer ran out.

I logged out and found a vigilant Akira sitting nearby with her gauss pistol drawn. She holstered it and helped me to my feet.

"You have a guest and a fan, I think," Akira informed me once I was mobile and agreeable to meet my visitor.

"Booker," the smooth, sibilant voice of the Eternal Master cut through the shadows like a knife. "Well done, well done indeed. I observed your performance with great interest."

"Master," I said as I bowed low. His arrival explained why Akira let someone get even remotely close to my body while in the simulation.

"You made what is usually a dry and boring affair quite lively," he continued. "I want you to know that after discussing your situation with the other masters, we have concluded that you should receive Nick's full titles, rank, and responsibilities. Your newborn company is proof enough of your tenacity to rise above the petty needs of lesser men. I wish I could stay longer, but evil never rests." The Eternal Master halted for just a moment for a few final words. "Oh, and good luck surviving the next nine attempts on your life. We must uphold tradition."

"I will observe the rituals," I said, and then he was gone. "I need to hit the gun range."

"Follow me," Akira said. "Your weapons await."

Akira and I practiced in one of the sublevels of Numenor Tower. While I had trained with Aoki within the confines of the game, reality did not conform to game rules. I tried a variety of pistols and settled on an imported 9mm. Akira urged me to practice often, and when I was ready, she would let me try out a gauss weapon.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Kat chimed in while I cleaned and reloaded my pistol.

"Yes," I replied.

"You don't sound happy," she said. "What is bothering you?"

"The Orient Express was not a charity event," I stated. "You fibbed."

"I needed you there," Kat said and then quickly added. "I should have been honest with you and explained how important it was to Numenor."

"I understand," I said. "Just keep it straightforward between us."

"It won't happen again," Kat apologized, and I let it go. We were family, after all, and no one was perfect.

Day Three: The Storm Breaks

Three days had passed since I awoke from my near-death experience within the dev zone. I sat atop Numenor Tower, strumming my guitar and kicking my legs in the air; the song drifted up from my memories of time spent with my dad. My eyes were closed as I spontaneously reworked the melody. The grittier tune appealed to me, and I mentally jotted down the changes for Surfer to keep for later finetuning. My fingers flew over the strings as she approached.

"Hello Kyanna," I said as I stopped playing and lay my hand across the instruments' strings, silencing them.

"Voodoo," Kyanna chuckled. "How the hell did you know it was me?"

"Do you want the truth or a fanciful lie?" I asked.

"Either one will work for me," she admitted.

"Since all the genetic tinkering done to me by the late great Nick Shaw, I can hear the subtle pop of your left knee when you walk," I explained. "You should have Kat treat that before it develops into arthritis or worse. Put it on my tab if you like."

"I might just do that," Kyanna replied as she sat next to me. "Are you working on a new song?"

"Oh no, that was one my dad loved since he was a kid," I explained as I played the opening riff. "His family had a massive musical library for him to enjoy. His parents played 78's and 45's all the time on an ancient phonograph the size of a couch."

"78's? What is that?" Kyanna asked, unfamiliar with that term.

"Ha, 78 RPM, they were the original vinyl records. The 45's were smaller and had a single song on each side--a little musical history for you. My dad grew up listening to show tunes, blues, and classic rock. I am feeling a bit nostalgic," I laughed. "He couldn't play a musical instrument, but that never stopped him encouraging my desire to grow my art. After his death, it became a bit of a passion."

"I lost my mom in the Event," Kyanna blurted out. "She was hit by a city bus that went out of control."

"I guess we all lost someone that day," I mused. If not for that terrible day, Nick would have killed billions, and for what? "I am taking a break from the game."

"Perfectly understandable," Kyanna said and took my hand in hers. "Don't leave us behind, okay. We love you." She said we with such passion it unnerved me. Most people are possessive of their partners, yet those closest to me appeared satisfied even if it meant sharing.

"I love you too," I said though the words came out hollow. "I am emotionally exhausted." It was time I lead the assassins away from those I loved. "I need fresh air and a break."

"Where are you going?" She asked as she brought the back of my hand to her lips and kissed it.