Play Testers Wanted Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers

"That is a fine talent you have there, boyo, but can you match my fiddle note for note?" The lanky redhead asked in his heavy Irish accent.

The crowd parted, the man took to the stage, and we faced each other. I shook his hand, and he winked at me as if to say, I know who and what you are. We sat on stools provided, and the Irishman began. The first six notes were quick and light. I matched them effortlessly, and with a gleeful hoo-hoo from the fiddler, the duel began in earnest. I mirrored him note for note, and the speed and length of the pieces increased faster than I expected. His grin grew broader and brighter the more protracted the challenge became. At one point, our instruments seemed to sync, and I no longer waited for him to play, but we performed together. The intricate melody filled the club, and the audience ate it up. When I took charge, I couldn't be precise, but soon the fiddler was following my lead, and in the end, we finished with a cacophonic litany that sounded like a choir of angels battling against the forces of evil. Our instruments fell silent, and the crowd roared their approval.

"Long time no see," the fiddler said. "I concede to the better man. Nice to know you are still around. I feared the world a lesser place without you, old friend. Come back for a pint when the mood strikes you."

"Fair weather Taliesin, keep the darkness at your back," I said, but I did not know why. 'Left?'

'Not me, that was all you,' Left replied.

I had that pint and half a dozen more to drown the overwhelming sense of doom. Had Nick run into Taliesin? Was that the connection? When we left the club, I was good and drunk, and we piled into the aircar as Belinda gave directions to our destination. I closed my eyes and drifted away for a short while. When I awoke, I felt refreshed and examined my new surroundings. The top of the four-poster bed had a reflective surface added for the voyeuristic tendencies of prior occupants. Someone had undressed me and left me sprawled near the foot of the bed. I sat up, and as if on cue, the double doors opened, and the ladies entered one at a time. Quickening was first, with her hair coiffed into an intricate updo, her body wrapped in a mesh bodystocking, and sporting pierced nipples and a metal collar. Belinda followed her daughter, wearing a black silk half bra that contained her firm prodigious breasts and matching panties with multiple straps. Belinda carried a silver tray with an ice bucket, champagne, and glasses. Akira followed up the mother-daughter team as the strict dom, wearing a leather bustier, thigh-high boots, and riding crop in hand.

Swish-crack went the instrument of control, and the blow landed firmly on Belinda's butt cheek. Akira chastised Belinda for not keeping her eyes down. Quickening opened the bottle of wine, poured it, and we toasted to a night of debauchery and mayhem. Akira depressed the button on the handle of the crop; mother and daughter flinched as a faint hum filled the air. I ignored them and savored the fine vintage. The room was significant for a nearly forty-foot square bedroom with a fifteen-foot ceiling and a ten-by-ten window above the bed. Moonlight illuminated the chamber as Victorian pillars marked the corners with garish opulence. After our drink, Belinda carried the tray, bottle, and glasses away, with Akira shadowing her. Quickening wasted no time straddling my lap, pressing her body against mine, and kissing me. My arms went around her as her tongue invaded my mouth. Quickening's fingers slid through my hair as I cupped her ass cheeks. Her hips began to grind slowly when my erection brushed against her naked sex. As her hips rocked, one of my fingers brushed against the toy embedded in Quickening's ass and the source of the low throbbing vibrations.

"She insisted I put it in my ass for you," Quickening said, her lips brushing my earlobe and her hot breath caressing my skin. "Ooh, you got harder thinking about my butt, good. Lie back. It is time for you to eat me out while I stroke your cock."

No words from me were necessary as I leaned back so that Quickening could adjust her position. She parked her hips over my face as her hands and mouth went to work. Keeping with the leisurely pace, I gently lapped at her labia until Quickening was dripping wet. It was easy for my tongue to slide between her labia and test her depths. The pulsing pattern of the vibrator changed from a soft buzz to a throbbing beat. I gasped as Quickening opened her mouth and let the first few inches of my erection pass her lips. She alternated between licking the length, bobbing her head, and swirling her tongue across the tip.

A new hand touched my cock; the flesh was colder and more experienced. I barely made out the words let me as Belinda entered the scene. Quickening sat up, and her mother took over, blowing me. As the daughter ground her pussy against my face, the mother lavished my cock with more experience. The occasional swish-crack of the riding crop reminded Belinda of who was in charge. As I suckled Quickening's clit, her body bucked above me, and I noted her first orgasm for the evening. To amp up the action, I plucked the toy from her ass and tongued the now vacant aperture to gauge her reaction. By the cursing and squealing Quickening was doing, I thought it highly probable that I would be taking her ass before the night was through.

Belinda's mouth left my erection and replaced it with her slick sex. She made a production of it as she teased her labia with the head until she couldn't hold back any longer. There is that first time your cock enters an unfamiliar place and leaves a lasting impression.

"Your father is going to hate me," Belinda said as her body slid down slowly. "Mmm, so thick and the length. It is hitting me where no one else ever has."

"I know, I know, don't tell your father," Quickening said. "It'll break his heart."

Belinda seemed less the dutiful wife and more of the neighborhood MILF who teased the teens and took their virginities when they were of age. I imagined her leaning over a fence with those pendulous tits practically falling out of her scooped front top. She would crook her finger and lure me into her backyard, where she'd tease me before finally taking her prize. I attacked Quickening's pussy and ass with a renewed gusto. As I tongued her ass, I fingered her pussy with quick, powerful thrusts.

"Your tongue is in my ass," Belinda yelped in surprise. Enter Akira and her preternatural tongue and fingers. I cupped Quickening's ass, pulled the cheeks apart, and thrust my tongue as deep as possible. "I thought we were a formidable team."

So, they were a pair that worked to seduce and drain a guy's balls completely. Challenge accepted, I thought.

"Make her cum," Akira demanded.

I wanted to say which one, but my mouth was busy tonguing Quickening's backdoor as my fingers pleasured the teen's pussy, and it took multitasking to thrust upwards as a casual Belinda rode me like she owned my cock. My movements forced her to let out a series of ever louder grunts until Belinda shrieked as she climaxed. Akira took over and had Quickening lay on her back with her mother on top and me kneeling behind them.

"You know what to do," Akira said. "Now, get to it already."

"This is where I wish I had two cocks, like in the game."

"Be careful what you wish for."

My cock had its first taste of Quickening's slit. The teen made an almost identical sound to her mother's when the head of my erection brushed her depths. I forced myself to move slowly and savor, simultaneously taking on a mother and daughter. As I alternated between the two, Akira moved behind me and let her presence be known.

"Damn it, woman, what are you doing?"

"I thought that would be obvious. What is good for the mother is good enough for you. Shut up and fuck them."

I had never had a woman lick me back there, ever. It felt weird at first but then, as my climax neared, it only intensified my pleasure. My hips thrust harder but maintained the same leisurely pace.

"He's close," Quickening gasped. "His cock is swelling inside of me."

"Nnn, us, his prick is filling us up," Belinda moaned.

"Don't you dare do what I think you have in mind," I growled as Akira removed her tongue and her fingers took their place. "Can't hold back."

I cried out as I let loose inside of Quickening. Akira's fingers violated my ass just as the first pulse of cum hit the teen's pussy. I ground against her hard as I climaxed a second time. My teeth broke the skin of my lip, and I bled over Belinda's ass. Akira withdrew her digits, and we moved to the bathroom.

First Break:

I ran a quick cat bath to wash off the funk. I started the water, and a clean towel hung on a nearby hook when I turned around. When did that happen? I didn't remember a towel being there when I walked in. Someone was fucking with me. Akira, she must be doing it. I peeked into the bedroom, but she was still bragging about her making me climax a second time. Hmm? I returned to the sink and found body wash, a loofa, shaving cream, and a new razor near the sink. No doubt about it now, there was someone else in this building, a silent shadow perhaps. I bent over and splashed water on my face until it was dripping, applied the contents of the dark grey tube, and lathered the three-day growth of facial hair. I touched the power button on the razor, and the cutting edge glowed a bright blue. The gel acted as a protective layer to keep me from burning my skin. There was zero resistance from the stubble as I mowed them down. I wet my hair, brushed it back into place, and dried my face. I turned my head and regarded my reflection to make sure I didn't miss any facial hair. As I ran my hand along my jaw line, I saw something on my neck. What the hell? I lifted my head and shifted my torso to illuminate the area properly.

"Is that a tattoo?"

"I do not see anything," Surfer replied. I blinked, and it was gone.

"I guess I am just seeing things. The razor has a manscaping option if you decide to keep your junk in line," Surfer said.

"What do you think? Level, trim, or a smooth, clean shave?"

"Trim. Clean might be a little too much," she advised.

I hummed as I washed my naughty bits, applied the gel, and left a nice racing stripe I could be proud of, gorgeous. Once I had rinsed, a new fresh towel appeared on the dowel to my left. Someone was fucking with me. There's a game children play when they stand behind someone and do their best to remain hidden by becoming their shadows. Was that how she was doing it? Was she hiding in my blind spots? If there was a silent shadow in this house, I went into silent mode with Surfer.

'Surfer, is it possible for someone to hide in plain sight using blind spots?'

'Yes.'

'Am I treading on Silent Shadow secrets?'

'Yes.'

'Hmm, can you create a training program for me to practice stealth skills?'

'No need; Master Nick has a plethora of such programs archived that include climbing, parkour, rope work, and even knife throwing. If you take a bath, you have enough time for three, maybe four basic training courses.' One of them covers using blind spots, not just with biologicals in mind but also electronic surveillance.'

'Nah, give me the introduction course while I shower.'

Surfer activated my BMI, and time slowed and then split. One portion of my mind kept up the washing process while the other interacted with the program. I was intrigued by the complexity involved in identifying blind spots and taking advantage of them. Nick got so good he could walk down a London street and remain invisible to most security cameras covering a busy street. People were easy; the severe limitations of the human eye and other senses were simple to fool or manipulate. Street magicians have been doing it for centuries with misdirection and raw agility. By the time I finished removing the sweat and bodily fluids from my skin, the program had ended. I wanted to learn all I could since I had the threat of assassins hanging over my head. It would prove a lifesaving technique, and I vowed to dedicate all my free time to mastering them.

Round Two.

Refreshed and eager for another taste of the ladies, I tolerated Akira's desire to be in control for a bit longer. Belinda knelt at the foot of the bed with Quickening next to her. Akira pointed at the daughter, and she grabbed her mother's ass cheeks and gently pulled them apart. The matching toy that had been in Belinda's ass was gone.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked as I moved closer.

"No, but damned if I am going to disappoint you," Belinda replied. "Go slow."

"I want a taste first," I said.

"Unn, his tongue is in my butt. Did he do this to you?"

"Yep, I loved every minute of it, relax, mom, you are going to love it."

The head of my cock knocked on Belinda's backdoor, and she welcomed me in. Quickening did a little play-by-play as the tip opened up her mother's ass while she watched intently. I stopped when asked and waited until she was ready. Eventually, I was balls deep in Belinda, and the sounds she made only intensified the moment.

"He is so thick."

"Duh, all those grunts and groans you made got him harder than ever. Your pussy is soaked."

"I wish he had two cocks, too," Belinda said as I began moving. "No one has ever done this to me, ever."

"Then that makes me the fine owner of your anal virginity. I'll make it memorable, I promise."

Two minutes later, I held Belinda aloft as I fucked her standing in front of an antique mirror. I told her how much I enjoyed the faces she made as my cock violated her depths.

"If we were in the game, this is where my doppelganger would walk in and unceremoniously slide his iron-hard cock into your pussy and fuck you rotten."

"Oh god, yes," Belinda said. "Make me your little bitch."

"She's been waiting for a while now to say that," Quickening said. "Me next, I want you behind me, facing the mirror, with your prick buried in my ass just like mom."

Akira appeared wearing a strap-on and, without a word, slid its lubricated length into Belinda. I stopped moving and let Akira have her moment in the sun. Only afterward did I learn that the prototype toy synced with her BMI and let her feel the sensations as a man would. No wonder she went at the MILF with such ferocity. My mother would have described it as a hammer and tongs. The kiss between Belinda and Akira was something to witness. For a straight woman, she showed some genuine passion in that extended embrace. Once I lay Belinda on the bed, Quickening threw herself into my arms and let Akira take her anal cherry.

"How does it feel?" I asked Akira.

"It has thousands of tiny sensors across its surface. Each one measures pressure, temperature, and other sensual data. That information gets pumped into my brain in the form of alien tactile feelings. Numenor recorded thousands of men having sex, which is the basis for my experience."

"I understand. When I used my shapeshifting skills on the Marvel side and spent time with Mystique, I felt what a woman does, and it is addictive," I said. "I kept those hidden for personal reasons."

"Did she, you know," Belinda asked.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said, and they all laughed. "Let's finish this on a high note."

Eighteen hours later, give or take.

I woke around noonish and found myself pleasantly bookended by Quickening and Belinda. The perfect time to perform a deep dive into a new training regiment. Surfer took over as I closed my eyes and put myself in her capable hands.

"I have modified your HUD to detect perception cones. The blue areas are locations visible by humans, the red designate cameras, and the purple is where the two overlap. Your task is to remain in the grey areas to remain unseen. A later lesson will cover how many decibels of sound you emit when you walk. Eventually, you will combine silence and observation into a single technique."

This training wasn't a game, and this had real-world applications. We began with static cameras, and I failed miserably. It wasn't until I asked for suggestions that I started to get a handle on not just where to move but how to unobtrusively slide from one blind spot to the next. I would draw unwanted attention if I stalked around in a crowd awkwardly. It was slow going, but I did make progress. The third lesson added cameras that panned an area my development crawled, and I wondered how anyone managed to master these skills. That's when I tried to adapt the footwork for swordplay into stealth. They were surprisingly complementary and helped me push past the mental hurdles.

The second hour of meat time consisted of honing and improving my physical and mental flexibility. Surfer broke down and shared the techniques Nick had developed instead of letting me fumble around on my own. My progress accelerated after that. Did she want to see how serious I was, or did Surfer have other clandestine reasons for waiting an hour to help me? In the end, it didn't matter. I focused on improving and nothing else. In the end, I exhausted myself and slipped into a natural sleep pattern. I didn't dream, thank the gods.

Left woke me pleased at how the night had played itself out. I was on my side with Quickening spooning in front and her mother clinging to me from behind.

"Damn, that was a glorious night of debauchery," Left declared aloud. "Fucked bent... always trust Akira to develop a great tag line."

"I am glad you had fun. I need to pee, but damn, Quickening's ass is in the way, and I hate to waste it."

"Do I need to say this?" Left said.

"Unn Booker?" Quickening gasped in surprise. "How the hell can you still be... oh Gawd, yes."

That was my one for the road. Well, two, if you count, waking up Belinda. Akira was dreaming at the foot of the king-sized bed draped in two blankets she stole from the closet and clutched her hand cannon like a plush toy. I eventually reached the massive, gilded bathroom. Honestly, it reminded me of the French Renaissance. It had shimmering black and white marble tiled floor, mirrors, two showers, a massive claw-footed bathtub, and a six-foot stained-glass window depicting a garden scene. I was bathed in rainbow hues from the window and found it oddly refreshing. Last night I was too tired to take in the details and eager to get back in the game. Besides, the noonday sun lit up the room so beautifully.

"Where the fuck are we?" Left asked.

"No clue, but I may borrow some ideas." I laughed.

I did my business, washed up, and was brushing my teeth when Akira appeared. She looked a bit hungover and motioned for me to keep the water running. Akira used the toilet and then the shower. As I dried off, she bragged about tagging mother and daughter.

"I so made them scream like little bitches." Akira declared proudly.

"Fucked bent?" I offered, and a fist bump later, she also claimed that.

"You two are downright sinful." Belinda joked as she used the toilet. "And my ass is proof of that. I never did anal before last night. No, I never even considered it. It was all nasty and painful, but damn, you changed my mind on that and other things."

"Where are we?" I asked, pointing at the window.

"This is the governor's unofficial little love shack. It has been a part of the office for decades. They would bring their little girlfriends or one-night stands here via helicopter. The landing pad is hidden behind a copse of trees over there somewhere. My grandfather made much of the furniture here, which is how I found out about this place. He was an Old-World craftsman and put a lot of love into them."

"I bet the governor did too," I stated, and we laughed. "Do the taxpayers know about this place?"

"Nope, this is held in a blind trust discreetly funded in the state's budget." She explained as she joined Akira in the shower. "It has been an unquestioned line item for so long. Few even know of its existence."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers