Play Testers Wanted Pt. 23

Story Info
Booker enters the Arena to entertain his fans.
12.4k words
4.75
5.7k
18

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers

Teleportation sucks. I bent over as I fought the urge to retch. My new surroundings were a dressing room with a plethora of costumes, a few of which matched armor I had worn in the Star Wars game. The jet black Mandolorian armor screamed, wear me. A scantily clad female of a species I had not encountered offered to bathe and dress me in the armor of my choice.

"Welcome young Master," she greeted me in heavily accented English. "I am called Lotus by the Ravens. My people are known amongst the inhabitants of the Maze as the Serpentis for our reptilian nature. Is there anything you wish to know as I run your bath?"

"What is your name?"

"T'kan Ur Malan roughly translates to sun-kissed at noon's twin. My world orbits a binary system. My birth coincided with both suns exalted in the sky."

"Auspicious."

"So my tribe believed," she blushed a deep green. "Our bath is ready. May I have the honor of washing you?"

"I feel spoiled, but when in Rome," I said, and Lotus grinned. "What?"

"Nothing, well, I recall when Tiberius Caesar Augustus ruled. It seems like yesterday."

'He was the second emperor of Rome and ruled for twenty-three years and retired until his death at the age of seventy-seven,' Surfer said.

Lotus undressed me before removing the silk gown that she wore. For a reptilian race, her anatomy appeared quite human. Was life out there not so divergent from our own? We entered the circular tub. It could have held twenty people comfortably, so the two of us had plenty of room. Lotus used a wooden bucket to gather water and dump it over my head before the applied shampoo and worked it into my hair and scalp.

"You look remarkably human," I said, and she laughed. "What is so amusing?"

"Later, once you are adequately bathed and dried, I will reveal one of my secrets. My people hoard such things as a miser acquires gold. Do you prefer hands or feet to wash your nether regions?"

"Feet?"

"Oh yes, my toes are quite nimble, and I trained in the art of pleasing males with them."

"Toes it is then."

"Everyone in the Maze has heard the name Booker," Lotus said as her full, firm breasts rubbed against my back.

"An occupational hazard, I suppose," I said. "How do the Ravens get the internet out here?"

"The Ravens have a satellite that broadcasts and grants access to the privileged few. Only the wealthiest can contact your world directly. The Osirian embassy is the most well-known for that pleasure." Lotus shifted and washed my arms now. She gasped in surprise when her fingers accidentally brushed against the bracer on my left forearm. "Where did you get that?"

"I found it. What is the fuss?"

"You do not have its mate," Lotus said.

"I am not sure that it has one," I replied, noticing her sudden change of demeanor. What had begun as docile and sensuous abruptly became intense and curious.

"No doubt you will. Now, sit back and enjoy as my feet massage away all that nasty stress. Tsk-tsk, fine, the K'Ta'Viiri, better known as the Duskwalkers or Lords of Essænce, crafted that vambrace you wear. Their origins are shadowy, but the most agreed-upon legend is that the Anunnaki designed and created the Duskwalkers. They seeded them upon the Earth once it had reached a certain level of development. They possessed many genetic gifts, chief among them the ability to absorb, channel, and manipulate the Essænce or dragon line energy. The two were quite inseparable, leading to the race's near-extinction. Only a handful survive, including yourself, of course."

"How do you know so much?" Left asked. 'Who is this female' He sent to me silently. 'I was asleep.'

'She says her people are called the Serpentis,' I replied. Left mentally shrugged, and his caution vanished as if he knew her people and didn't see them as a threat.

"My people were engineered by the Duskwalkers mimicking their creators. We were designed as servants and only freed when the dragon lines slept. With their deaths, we vowed to never lower ourselves to be as haughty and dismissive as your people. Since our freedom, we have become humble and happy. I hold no ill will Booker. You have shown your kindness and lust for life."

"I am not going to spoil such a pleasant encounter. About those toes of yours."

True to her word, Lotus' toes were practically prehensile in their ability to grip and stroke my growing erection. She gleefully supported herself using her arms, allowing her feet easy access to my cock. One foot would stabilize the side of my erection while the other moved up and down as deftly as any handjob I had received.

"When was the first time someone stroked you off?"

A memory surfaced, but it wasn't one of mine but Nick's. It was one of the first times he and Kat fooled around. Instead, I shared the time at a birthday party when several of us drank too much and crossed a few lines. There were no regrets, just missed opportunities, and in my case, I had a crush on a popular girl, and she spent the night with someone else. I had been too shy to tell her how I felt. After that, my attitude changed, but it was too little too late. We graduated, and she went abroad for college. Regrets aplenty and all too human.

"Interesting. Do you have any words of advice for new players just getting into the game?" Lotus asked and pointed to the floating sphere that was remarkably like one of my droids from Star Wars.

"Where did you get that?"

"The Ravens purchase them from an engineer here within the Maze. She managed to mimic not just your droids but also other players' creations. Hush now and let Lotus make you climax."

"Have fun," I said in answer to her query. "Be creative. Unn, that feels nice. Where was I?"

"Spit or swallow. You were about to beg me to suck you off."

"No, I wasn't," I replied, watching her shocked reaction with pride. "If you want it so damn bad, go for it. You've already used your feet; why not use your mouth. Does your species even have a gag reflex?"

"Nope. Watch this."

A second sphere hovered over the bath and opened, and Lotus extracted a tube of lipstick. She applied the glowing neon green makeup to her lips. I sat on the side of the pool while the camera droid repositioned itself directly above us for a bird's eye view. The other droid took a position next to us so that the audience never missed any of the action. Lotus opened her mouth and lowered her head so slowly that I thought of molasses on a winter morning.

"That's it, take your time," I said for the audience's sake. "Mmm, damn, that feels amazing."

I felt my cock pop into her throat, and then her lips clamp down to form a perfect glowing ring around the base. Lotus carefully opened her mouth and raised her head in triumph. As a joke, I awarded her extra experience points for pulling off a flawless lipstick challenge. A moment later, she spun around, took me in hand, and jumped past foreplay straight into riding my cock for an audience of who knows how many. Was this any different than an audience watching me playing the game?

"I hope you don't mind me fucking you. This moment is for every female who masturbates to you. Your cock is hitting deeper than expected. It was worth it," Lotus said cryptically. "I love your cock! Mmm, pity our species aren't compatible with one another. We'd make strong offspring."

"You are doing great. Keep it up, and I'll reward you by pinning you against the wall and fucking you bent."

"Unn... bent? Is that a human term for sexual congress?"

"It means I leave you covered in sweat, panting, and in the throws of sensory overload."

"I accept your challenge. Keep watching as I fuck Booker bent."

As Lotus rode me in a reverse cowgirl position, I learned the differences between the Serpentis and humans. Her coloring reminded me of She-Hulk with a dark jade hue. Lotus' torso was longer than usual, with powerful lungs that pumped air into her lungs with greater capacity than any human. Her hunger for pleasure matched my own as she lifted her hips slowly and let gravity slam her ass down against me.

"I am going to milk your balls dry," Lotus said. Her accent vanished somewhere between blowing me and sitting on my cock.

"Go for it."

With each orgasm, either hers or mine, we switched positions, trying the simpler ones first, and then worked our way through configurations requiring a flexible body and raw physical endurance. Lotus took great joy in getting me into the amazon form and being in charge.

"Unn, your cock is hitting so damn deep."

"You are stronger than you look."

We took a break after I blew my Nth load in her depths to catch our collective breaths.

"I've never fucked anyone with such sexual stamina before," Lotus said.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I've never fuck a reptilian female before today."

"Our species rarely fornicates outside our species. I am not, by my nature, an exhibitionist. The Ravens promised a hefty sum to display our coupling over the Maze's network. How am I doing?"

"Not knowing the nature of your race's standard breeding practices, I can only judge you by human standards. Stating that, I give you a gold star."

"I'm ready when you are. What position would you like to fold me into this time?"

"It is called the piledriver, and it can be rough on your end."

"Ooh, I prefer activities that challenge me physically. Do not hesitate to pound me like a nail." Lotus said and then looked at one of the orbs. "Breed me."

What was supposed to be a simple bath and dressing for my performance became a ninety-minute fuckathon. As promised, when I finished, Lotus lay on the floor gasping for breath and leaking due to multiple donations from yours truly. Sadly, her species did not sweat but regulated their temperature by taking a cold shower.

"Never leave them wanting," I said.

I washed up, rinsed, and dried off. As I toweled my hair, I looked over the numerous costumes and chose one that allowed for a better range of movement than the heavy-duty Mandolorian suit. I strapped on Nightshade and looked at my reflection.

"What do you think?" I asked as I saw movement in the corner of my eye. "Lotus?"

The attack came from behind as I headed for the door leading to the gymnasium. Lotus sprang on my back, attempting to drive her fangs, which dripped a caustic venom into my neck. Instinctively I spun around to try and shake her off, but her legs were too strong and securely wrapped around me. My right hand gripped her throat while I balled up my left fist and repeatedly struck the side of her head. Lotus would be stunned or severely injured if she were human, with a rigid bone structure. Her reptilian nature allowed her body to absorb the kinetic energy with little harm. Because of how she clung to me, I could not free the sword from its sheath. Besides, my hands were busy keeping her fangs in check.

"I will cut off your arm and claim that vambrace as a trophy--so many years of waiting for someone to retrieve it from the pool. Now fucking die Duskwalker."

"God damn Black Decade."

I felt her breath near my ear, and panic inspired a burst of strength. I opened my fist and used my fingers to thrust blindly, and the third attempt worked. My thumb found Lotus' left eye and burst it like a sour grape. Lotus let out a shriek of pain and released me.

"Bitch," I cursed as she tumbled to the floor, covering the empty socket.

I stumbled back, trying to breathe from my bruised ribs and diaphragm. Lotus shifted into a crouch, bunched her legs and tail, and prepared to renew the assault. I gripped Nightshade's hilt and waited. Lotus launched herself at me a second time, but I performed a flawless Iaijitsu maneuver and sliced her in half. The art of quick draw combined with a slashing attack had been in the samurai's arsenal for centuries. I drove the blade into her head to be sure Lotus was dead. It was my version of double-tap from Zombieland. The camera droid hovered close as I found an errant piece of cloth and wiped Lotus' blood from the sword. So much for not holding a grudge. As her blood pooled on the floor, her body reverted to its pure reptilian form, and I cursed.

"How?"

"The Serpentis perform a ritual when they wish to infiltrate a community. They kidnap someone of the same sex, prepare the victim, and then consume them so they can assimilate their genetic characteristics. We used them as spies and assassins in the good old days."

"Thanks for the heads up."

"They were programmed to be subservient to us. I didn't think Lotus was a threat," Left said.

"Well, is there any doubt she was Black Decade?"

"None, so?"

"Do we continue or cut and run?"

"There are the fans to consider. Do you think there might be more attempts?" Left asked, and I shrugged.

"A promise is a promise," I said and looked into the camera. "Bring it on, Ravens."

They teleported me to a coliseum-sized arena where my fans packed the seats and waved flags with my name on them. The lights dimmed, and a spotlight shone on the announcer's booth, and I'll be damned if I didn't recognize the character the woman was portraying. Her cosplay was master class, and the detail was perfect, down to the most minute detail. You'd almost swear it was Jarael from the Star Wars franchise with her milky white skin and hair, the blue tattoos or birthmarks, lips, and eyes. They projected her image to holographic screens all over the stadium as she spoke. How did she manage to dye her tongue blue? Even her sclera had that Fremen, blue within blue coloration. Was she real? Did she come from an alternative dimension?

"Females, males, and beings of myriad genders welcome to the arena!" She began with a thunderous response from the audience. "Cast your attention to the center of the killing ground. Today's challenger is none other than the one the only Booker!"

Killing ground? Challenger? What the fuck did I get myself into this time? Ugh, I could barely think straight from the deafening roar from the crowd.

"There will be three rounds today. If Booker can beat the first champion, he will be rewarded with a piece of armor to enhance his natural abilities. The second round is worth a dragon's heart for his consumption, and the third and final round will be a flawless Shintai for a weapon or armor of his choice. Unlike the usual rules, Booker will fight until he is rendered unconscious or immobilized. This conflict is not a deathmatch, repeat, not a deathmatch."

'A dragon heart and a Shintai, the Ravens must think highly of your skill,' Left said.

"Why would I want to eat a dragon's heart?"

'Dragons are notoriously for their stamina and sex drive, and a Shintai can channel your energy into focused strikes.'

"Are you sure I'm not in the game?"

A deep rumble shook the coliseum as the ground split, and a massive metal elevator brought the thing out of its holding pen. The motor that lifted the platform strained to reach the surface, and just before the nightmare appeared, the engine failed. I drew the sword and took a defensive stance as the thing leaped from the gap onto the sand-covered floor. The closest thing to terrestrial creatures that could describe the horror would be a blend of cat, spider, squid, and jellyfish. The thing's surface rippled, and I felt its voice reach out and nearly knock me over. It felt like being battered on every square inch facing the creature. My muscles complained as I raced towards my foe as fast as my body could. The spidery legs allowed it to scuttle in my direction, and I planned to drive the sword into the thing's body to test its vulnerability.

"Be cautious," Left spoke aloud now. "For all its size, the thing weighs more than it should. Don't let your guard down."

As we approached, I felt the earth tremble with every step the other made, and the ground flattened, leaving deeply furrowed prints. I altered my strategy, and instead of a direct thrust, I would leap and slash along the top to test the keen edge versus the flesh of the horror. Would even a legendary blade be enough to penetrate the dense epidermis? I had to try, and as the distance evaporated, I leaped, and the edge described a long straight line behind the cluster of multifaceted eyes. The violet liquid gathered at the blade's tip from the momentum of my swing. The wound, though not deep, must have struck sensitive nerve bundles because the creature spun and screeched in pain.

"It didn't cut deep."

"Did you forget the metal is toxic?"

The wound was beginning to smoke, and the beast went berserk. It attacked in a blind rage, and while its attacks were unpredictable, they were avoidable. It could maintain an assault for a limited time before withdrawing to catch its breath. Then, I pushed my assault and performed dashing strikes to add more of the weapon's poison into the thing's system. It was a grueling duel since the creature seemed to have the fortitude of several bull elephants. After its seventh withdrawal, I cockily launched my next series of attacks and paid dearly for it. The same sonic assault it had launched initially slammed into my body and, with my forward moment, sent me crashing to the ground.

"Get up, Booker," Left urged. "Fuck... roll damn it."

I pulled my arms against my body and rolled as the thing charged my position. It missed me with its trample, but one of the translucent tentacles struck my back and sliced through my armor. I felt the wet heat as blood trickled down my back and pooled there. The wound began to burn, and my anger and fear blended. I lowered the sword and faced the thing as it started a second charge.

"Booker... what are you doing?" Left asked.

I let my rage fuel my instincts and waited until it was a few yards from me. I opened my mouth and tested my theory. If I was wrong, this match was over, but if I was right. I invoked the seven notes and released the death song into the creature. To anyone watching, it would appear that the monster slammed into a brick wall, halted instantly, and dropped to the ground, twitching. Its flesh turned milky white, and all of its limbs and tentacles curled up as it perished. A moment later, I joined it in unconsciousness. The venom from the pseudopod had done its work.

I awoke naked in a bed face down as a medic treated my wound and gave me the antidote to the Srelifed's venom. The hawk-headed Osirian remarked that I had endured the toxin longer than any other being he had encountered.

"I am Horu-Tet from the Osirian embassy. I've never encountered a Duskwalker before. I often treat the gladiators that fight in the arena. How did you survive the purge?"

"I didn't," I said. "Discretion requires that I remain silent, but you have my thanks."

"Your treatment required delving into the depths of our lore. Duskwalker physiognomy is decidedly complex and intriguing. You will not perish under my care, I promise. Might I ask a small favor of you?"

"For the being that saved my life, anything."

"After you finish in the arena, could you visit my sister? She is a huge fan and ill."

"I would love to, and I hope she recovers soon," I said. While the Osirian's features may have been alien, the medic's eyes were highly expressive. "I'm sorry."

"She is one of many suffering from the same illness."

"What are the symptoms?" Left asked. Once the Horu-Tet recovered from his shock, he and Left went back and forth about the disease and its treatment. "I know this affliction, and it is curable." He listed the herbs, roots, and extracts required to treat the sister and the other Osirians.

"Go, take care of your sister," I urged, but the Osirian shook his head.

"Let me treat the wound properly; otherwise, you could die. Now, hush, and let me finish what I started."

I chuckled, winced at the pain, and closed my eyes. While my body rested, my mind raced. Was the beast another attempt at my life? When I asked Left about it, he praised my paranoia and believed I was beginning to think like a proper Duskwalker. I turned my head to the side and spotted the camera drone resting on what I suspected was a charging station. The lens of the drone pointed in my direction. Were the fans watching me recover?

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers