Playboy Killed My Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
The conclusion to the Rocco/Amber Lynn saga.
10.8k words
3.92
11.1k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxiMilf
MaxiMilf
230 Followers

Playboy Was Born Again but My Marriage Died - Part 2

Even though Rocco, who considered himself an aficionado of Playboy videos, thought I was a shoo-in to win the Playmate contest, it was six weeks, and we still hadn't heard anything about my submission. I was beginning to relax, thinking that this would all go away, and I wouldn't have to deal with any possible fallout of becoming a winner. Yet, I would be lying if I told you that I wasn't looking forward to the sexual tension surrounding the shooting of an actual Playboy video and the fact that thousands of men would be drooling when they watched me.

Just few nights ago, I had a very vivid dream of attending a pool party at the late Hugh Hefner's mansion. All these famous guys were there...politicians, athletes, you name it. And they all came to see me after it was announced that I was to become Playmate of the Year. In my dream, Rocco was nowhere to be found, nor did I even miss him or give him a second thought. At one point in the dream, Hugh Hefner handed me a wad of cash and said, "Here. Now go take care of business." I went into the mansion, down into the basement. And waiting for me was the entire offensive line of the local professional football team. They each took more than one turn with me. At one point, I was on all fours, taking one guy from behind and blowing another. The rest of the lineman were stroking themselves and came all over my back. The guy I was blowing pulled out and shot his load all over my face. The guy from behind was fucking me for all he was worth and blew his load inside of me. When his cum splashed against my insides I had a mind-blowing orgasm. When I finished, I was bathed in cum. I didn't wake up screaming as if from a nightmare. Quite the contrary. I woke up sexually sated and pleased with myself that I could have this power over such men. That was scary but so exhilarating.

Finally, during week seven, I got a call on my cell in the middle of the day from a woman who identified herself as the Creative Director of Playboy. She was very pleasant and explained that they were extremely impressed with my video, so much so that they wanted me to fly out to California later in the week for an interview. They had it down to three women. She was effusive in her praise of not only my looks and my ability to perform in such a sensual manner but was also quite impressed with the quality of the video itself and the art direction it took to produce. "Wait till I tell Rocco," I thought. I asked if Rocco could accompany me to the interview. "Unfortunately," she advised, "...we have decided that for this contest, husbands cannot be involved. Before the old magazine went under several years ago, we found that husbands and boyfriends became very demanding and placed restrictions on what their wives and girlfriends could do and when they could appear. It became extremely troublesome. We knew we might encounter this again, given the age demographic of those who are trying out. But we must be firm on this. It's actually stated as a condition of the contest in the submission form which you signed."

I told her that I would have to discuss this with my husband before I could agree to the interview. She reminded me that I was one of only three women who were selected for the interview, and they had a very ambitious schedule for getting the video magazine out to their new subscribers. I told her I would call her back that evening. Rocco didn't hesitate. After all the research he's done because of his Playboy hobby, he actually knew that this would likely happen. "I trust your judgment on all things, Amber Lynn. You'll make the right call on this. Go for it. Make the trip out to California. And call me if you need advice. Otherwise just go with your own best judgment." That's my Rocco...a faithful trusting soul to a fault sometimes.

I arranged to take some vacation time and flew out to the Playboy offices in Los Angeles two days later. As soon as I arrived, I was ushered into the office of the Senior Editor and Managing Director of the magazine, Tina Bockrath. She gave me an enthusiastic welcome. "I'm so very happy to meet you Mrs. Mancuso. I have to tell you that your video was outstanding. And who did the filming and the direction? Whoever it was is very talented!" I was gushing when I told her that it was my Rocco. She found it hard to believe that it could have been filmed by an amateur.

"So, here's the deal Amber Lynn. As my Creative Director told you on the phone, we've interviewed two other candidates. But you're the only one we flew out here. The moment we watched your video, we pretty much made up our minds that you would be our Playmate and only interviewed the others in the event you backed out. So how do you feel about being the new Ms. January?"

Expecting an interview and not an offer, I shouted, "Oh my God! I can't believe it. Really?"

"Yes, really. Now before you say yes, I want to give you the details on what exactly will happen if you decide to accept. I know you're all pumped and ready to go right now. But just hang on and let me get through all the finer points. You see, it's not just about shooting one video and some photos. There's more involved.

"First, everything I'm about to tell you will be spelled out in detail in the contract that I'll give you at the end of our meeting. I've already put a local attorney on retainer for you to review the contract this afternoon if you choose to move forward. This will be at our expense, of course. But he will be your independent counsel. And I assume you'll also want to discuss the particulars with your husband.

"Now, of course, there's the video shoot. You'll actually be doing two videos. We loved your video so much that we're going to use it. But as good as it was, we need to re-film it professionally. That's why we asked that you bring the outfit and shoes you used. You'll get here at 7 tomorrow morning, get your hair and makeup done, and then we'll begin. I expect the shoot will take less than a couple of hours, primarily because you've got it all choreographed. You'll need a run through on our set, but it's essentially the same video.

"After lunch, we're going to shoot video number two. And here's where I want you to give this some real serious thought before you agree. You mentioned in your submission for the contest that you and your husband regularly watched his collection of video Playboy magazines. You had to have seen that in many of our Playmate shoots, there was a soft-core shoot with a partner. Sometimes the Playmates were paired with a man and other times with a woman. All the sex is strongly hinted at, leaving viewers to use their imagination. But there's never vaginal penetration. Some of the videos got a little more explicit than others. Any questions so far?"

"Well, I'm really not sure how my husband is going to react to this. I mean, he trusts me and all, but this is not what we were expecting. Are you planning to pair me with a guy?"

"Yes, it will be a man. And yes, I fully appreciate how this can make you and your husband apprehensive. This is precisely why I want you to take the rest of the day to consider this and to discuss it with him. But let me get to the rest of the video and the remaining provisions of the contract.

"We're going to have you shoot a vignette with a very young guy in his early twenties. His name is Jack Elliot. While our marketing studies have shown that most of our subscribers will be early middle aged to older men, there is some anecdotal evidence to suggest that there's a significant population of men who fantasize about older woman. So, with this video, we satisfy both age demographics and potentially increase our subscribership with some younger men.

"The vignette starts out as a massage. Your partner will play the role of a professional masseur who comes to your home to give you a sensual massage. Eventually the massage leads to heavy foreplay and intercourse. But again, it's all staged and there's no actual penetration. Your partner has worked for some of our sister companies that produce soft-core videos and he's also had a little hard-core experience. But he is very professional and a really nice guy, very mature for his age. When we're done here, I'll have you meet him. I'm going to suggest that you go to lunch with him today so that he can put you and your husband at ease and walk you through the screen play. We don't want you to be surprised on the set tomorrow. How does that sound to you?"

"I have to tell you that I'm nervous as hell about it but a little excited as well. I think I can do this, but it's all going to depend on how my husband feels. Can he be here when we shoot it."

"Unfortunately, no he can't be present for the same reason we've already discussed. But of course, we want you to get his approval. I anticipated the need for you to have him agree. Unfortunately, as our Creative Director discussed with you, we find that spouses and boyfriends can really impede production. I must insist he remain home.

"Now...That second video will take a bit longer to shoot because you've not done it before and there will likely be many takes so that we get it just right. Remember, we want viewers to actually believe you are having sex. Both videos will get you $250,000 as advertised. As for what happens after we wrap things up tomorrow, there are some future commitments.

"If all goes well with this and our other features for the first issue, the magazine will be released to subscribers one month from now, give or take a few days. Initial subscribers were able to join in advance at a special heavily discounted membership rate. Once your videos are released, we will be watching for future subscribers very carefully. For all subscribers above 10,000 that join within one month after release of the video, you will be entitled to ten percent of the subscription fee. Our marketing people tell us that we should expect more than fifty thousand new subscriptions in the first month. Membership is $150 for six bi-monthly issues. That's a total of $7,500,000 in revenue. Ten percent of that gives you an additional $750,000.

"In your first year, you will be obligated to make three personal appearances at Playboy hosted events. These are by and large publicity events that will attract many high rollers, athletes, and affluent men and women. Each event will run from Friday afternoon through Monday morning. For each of these events, you will be paid $10,000.

"Then, of course, there's the possibility of you winning the Playmate of the Year award. That brings you another $500,000 with the stipulation that subscribership reaches a certain level within the first year. That's all spelled out in the contract and your attorney can explain that to you later today.

"And lastly, outside of the contract, you will be free to accept endorsement deals from our advertisers. But all those deals must first be approved by our public relations department. That's pretty much it. Any questions?"

Taking a very deep breath, with a shell-shocked look on my face, I said, "Whew. You've given me an awful lot to think about here."

"Tell you what," Bockrath responded in a very motherly and caring way, "...You take the contract to your attorney this morning. I'll call him and ask him to make your appointment earlier. Then go have lunch with Jack. Afterwards speak with your husband. You can call or text me as late as 8 tonight. My Admin will give you my contact information on the way out. We need your answer tonight since I must get our people ready for your shoot.

"Before you leave, let me bring in Jack so you can meet him, and you can make arrangements for when and where you'll have lunch."

Jack Elliot was ushered into Bockrath's office by her Admin who was clearly smitten with him, judging by the look on her face. And I must admit, he took my breath away as well. A dead ringer for a mid-twenties Tom Selleck, I guessed Jack was around 6' 5" and about 200 pounds. He smiled at me in a very non-threatening amiable sort of way, stuck out his hand and introduced himself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Mancuso. I was in on the decision to select you and I must say, after meeting you in person, your photos and video don't do you justice."

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Elliot" I unintentionally gushed in a star struck schoolgirl kind of way.

"Please...Call me Jack. I take it you had a productive meeting with Tina. Are you okay so far with the process Tina discussed with you? We're all very excited to launch the new magazine with you as the centerfold. And I'm really looking forward to working with you. Tina suggested we do lunch today so that I can go over the shoot with you and give you some level of comfort with what we'll be doing. Is that okay with you?"

Jack was oozing a combination of perfect gentleman and male macho hunk. And he was so very easy to talk to. He seemed really interested in making sure I was comfortable with the process.

"Yes, Tina was very thorough. I must say that I have a lot to consider here and I'm not yet sure that I'm ready to do the second shoot."

"Well, that's exactly why we'll be meeting later. I'll explain everything in great detail. And then whatever I can do to put any concerns you and your husband may have to rest, you just let me know. In fact, I'd be happy to speak with your husband on the phone if that will help. Let's plan on meeting at 1 o'clock at this restaurant." Jack handed me a business card with his phone number and the name and address of the restaurant written on the back. "I'll have a private table in the rear of the restaurant. If you're delayed or have any problems, call me, or send a text."

I thanked both Bockrath and Jack, picked up the contract from her Admin, and left for the attorney's office. To say I was stunned would be an understatement. The attorney explained the contract to me in detail, made sure I understood all commitments as specified, and assured me that there were no hidden clauses or attempts to trip me up with legalese. Great. Now all I had to do was convince Rocco that I really wanted to do this. And if he asked me to describe Jack Elliot to him, I was sure that wasn't going to make the decision any easier.

I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes before one. The hostess showed me to a table where Jack was sitting in the back room at the rear of the restaurant. Just like a proper gentleman, he rose when I approached and pulled a chair out for me. "This guy is good," I thought. He immediately put me at ease by seeming to take an interest in me. He asked me about Rocco, what we both do for a living, and my background. He really seemed to be interested in making me comfortable.

"Enough about me," I told him. "What about you? What are you all about? You've got to admit that common folk like me don't run into people in your line of work very often."

He chuckled a bit. "I'm not all that different from anyone else, Amber Lynn. I got into this business on a bet during my senior year in college four years ago. My timeline to get out of this business is five years, so I'm almost there. I graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Cal State in Fresno where I played football on a scholarship all four years. I'm currently enrolled in an MBA program at Claremont University not too far from here. I'm only 6 credits short of graduating. When I graduate, Tina promised me a business position at Playboy and it's at that point I'll likely give up my current gig. So, you see, I'm just an ordinary guy."

"Yeah," I thought. "Nothing ordinary about you mister Elliot. Nothing at all."

"Let's order some lunch and while we're waiting, I can start telling you about the shoot tomorrow.

"If you're like me when I first got into this business and like so many women as well, you're nervous as hell right about now. That's okay. I fully understand. That's why they paired me with you. Well, that and the fact that they wanted someone young to play to their marketing predictions of the May-December fantasy. So, remember...our meeting here is to make you totally comfortable. Any concerns or questions you have, I really want you to ask, okay? I want you to know that I'm simply doing a job here. I'm not a predator, I don't set out to ruin happy marriages, and I'm not a creepy pervert. I realize that it may be difficult for you to see that in just two meetings, but perhaps at least you can glean something from my sincerity."

"Thank you, Jack. I appreciate that. Why don't you get started. If I have any questions along the way or at the end, I'll ask."

For the next twenty minutes, Jack took me step by step through the highlights of the script. "I'm not going to walk you through each scene. You can read the script later. I really want to cover the highlights and what will happen. So, you already know it's an erotic massage scene. The room will have subdued lighting from about 2 dozen candles that will be scattered throughout the room. Lights from the shooting crew will not interfere with the mood we're going to capture. When you enter the room, I'll be facing you. Now, I'll be completely nude, so I don't want you to be surprised."

I blushed and said, "Go on."

"I want you to know that I'm a professional and I will treat you with the utmost respect and will listen to any boundaries you'd like to discuss with me and the director. But I'm also a man and you're a very hot woman." I blushed when he said this. Imagine a young guy telling a woman twice his age he thinks she's "hot." If I were single and twenty years younger, I would have led him by the hand at that very moment, taken him to my hotel room, and fucked his brains out. I felt my self-control slowly slipping away.

Jack continued, "So, at some point you will see my arousal. I don't want you to feel threatened by it, but I can't apologize for it. It is going to happen. I want you to be prepared for that. Also, there will be times during the shoot where we'll have intimate body contact, though no sexual penetration is in the script. In the opening scene, when I first approach you to remove your robe, I will lightly graze your lips with mine and run my hand up and down your abdomen while untying the sash. I will then take your hand and lead you to the edge of the bed where you will lie down on your tummy. As you'll see in the script, once you get comfortable, you'll angle your legs up at the knees, cross your ankles and turn your head, look at me coyly, and give me just a little seductive smile.

"I'm going to be giving you a massage with warm oil. No need for me to give you the blow by blow. My advice is for you to treat it just as you would any massage at a spa. Just go with it. Be spontaneous. If the massage feels really good and your instinct is to moan or take deeps breaths, just do it. If at any point, you want to reach out and touch me anywhere because you're nervous or if you think it will play well for the camera, then go for it. I won't have a problem wherever you touch me, and I won't react aggressively. But you don't have to; no one is saying you have to initiate any contact at all. Remember what we're trying to do here...The masseur is seducing you and you're falling for him. I'm just playing a character. You should just be in the moment and do whatever comes naturally. From time to time, the director may give you instruction. We may have to stop the shoot, reshoot, or just take a break.

"Just before I direct you to flip over to massage your front, I'll ask if it's okay to remove your panties. You'll simply nod. I will tap your butt lightly as a signal to lift your middle off the bed slightly. I'll then slip my thumbs on either side of the thong and pull it down roughly. This is for effect and is not meant in any threatening way. Then when I direct you to flip over, I need you to know that I will be massaging your breasts and your pubic area. I'll come close to your vagina but will never actually touch it beyond your outer lips. Now comes the part that Tina and I are most concerned with. Towards the end of the massage, I will gently pull your legs at the knees up around my forearms and pull you down to the edge of the bed so that the bottom of your butt is slightly off the mattress. I will then lift your legs up on my shoulders and massage your quads. It's at this point that my character makes his move and initiates intercourse. We must sell the audience and get them to believe that we're actually doing it. To pull this off, cameras will shoot me from behind and focus on my butt. Other cameras will focus on you and your facial expressions. They might also get a shot from your head to my torso. But they will never go any lower with their cameras. The trick here is for me to get you to spread your legs wide enough and to get close enough to your vagina so as to make it look like we're, pardon the expression, fucking."

MaxiMilf
MaxiMilf
230 Followers