Playful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my dirty blouse back into the laundry basket again. I pulled my scarf out of the wardrobe, found the centre and draped it over the back of my neck. I pulled the scarf down between my legs and used a thin leather belt to trap the ends of the scarf against the small of my back to hold the scarf in place.

I fanned the scarf out over my breasts and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I could almost go out to a nightclub dressed the way I looked. I might get arrested though as my inner body kept popping into view as I twisted from side to side. My phone beeped to warn me that someone was trying to make a video call.

I resisted the temptation of jumping in straight away, I lay out on my bed and made sure that I was covered by my scarf. I accepted Paul's call, he started to speak and then looked totally shocked, "Hi...God you look fantastic, is that a French negligee?"

"Does it look expensive?"

"It does, it's had an effect on me I can tell you!"

"Would you believe it's a scarf?"

Paul looked confused, "A scarf, how do you mean?"

I rolled away from the camera to show Paul my back and the fringed ends of the scarf.

"Oh my God, that had a massive effect, can I show you?"

I rolled back to face the camera, "If you want to!"

Paul leaned forward and when he sat back in his seat he was totally naked and had a massive erection standing against his belly.

We spent thirty minutes talking about nothing in particular and as we chatted I was watching Paul slowly rubbing his cock, a languid wank that he was in no hurry to finish. I was more than a little horny and after thirty minutes of talking I started to fondle my own breasts, first through the scarf and then pushing my hands under and continued to palpate my breasts directly but under cover of my scarf.

Paul asked me if I had a dildo or a vibrator, "No, I've always had a very low sex drive, that's why I don't mind Gavin visiting me so little."

"I'd love to watch you using toys right now, it's a shame that you don't have anything...do you have anything that could be used as a dildo?"

"The only thing I have in the flat is a bottle or a cucumber!"

"God, get the cucumber...please use the cucumber!"

I thought about it for a moment, well, a little longer perhaps, either I was going to have to ask Paul to come over or I was going to have to look after myself. I rubbed my hands down from my breasts and over my ribs, the thin leather belt stopped my progress so I quickly pulled my hands out from under my scarf, skipped over the belt and slipped them back under below the belt. I rubbed both hands over my pussy mound and while I rubbed my left index finger over my clit I let the fingers of my right hand pop out from between the two ends of the scarf.

Paul's hand sped up on his cock, "Please...Dawn...go and fetch the cucumber!"

I rolled off the bed and ran through the living room and into the kitchen, I found the cucumber in the fridge and on my way back to the bedroom I unfastened the belt and dropped it and the scarf over the back of a chair in the living room. I bounded back into my bedroom and did a Fosbury Flop onto my bed and I got into position in front of my phone. I sucked the end of the cucumber into my mouth as if it were a big cock and Paul began rubbing his cock faster and gripped it tighter. I pressed the end of the vegetable against my nipples and pressed in hard before rubbing the cucumber down my body to my pussy. Paul was close to climaxing and had to stop for a moment to prevent boiling over.

"Push it in deeper...harder."

"Paul, sex isn't an Olympic sport, it doesn't need to go in deeper or harder, it just needs to go in and out."

I now had my knees in the air and was reaching down between my thighs and started pushing it in and pulling it out of my pussy. Paul was egging me on to do more and better and as I was masturbating myself Paul was rubbing faster and faster. I tipped myself over the edge and started to bay at the moon as Paul exploded. It had only been just over a week since Paul had flooded me out but he had still managed to build up a massive head of steam and his first spurt leapt from his cock and landed on his chin and neck, there were five more blasts covering his chest and stomach with spunk. I'd stopped ramming the cucumber up my cunt and just lay there watching him masturbate.

As Paul gasped to get his breath back and he said, "Well, I Guess that I should..."

"Don't you dare just shoot and go...that would be as bad as shooting in me and then turning your back and going to sleep."

Paul looked guilty and then he grinned at me. I didn't remove the cucumber, I had it in as deep as it would go and had trapped the free end between my inner thighs to stop my body expelling the vegetable.

"What are you going to do with the cucumber?"

"What, now?"

"No, I mean, are you going to throw it away?"

"God no...I'm going to do myself cheese and cucumber sandwiches for my lunch at work tomorrow!"

"Will you wash it before you slice it up?"

I was just lifting my hips slightly and lowering them again and even though the movement was slight, talking about sex with Paul and the movement in my cunt I had another minor climax. We chatted for thirty minutes after Paul climaxed and I had another two mini orgasms myself before I finally called it a night and pulled the cucumber out of my pussy.

Paul wished me a good night and ended with, "Can we do this again please?"

"Sure but I'll get a dildo for next time, I'm not sure how hygienic using vegetables to get myself off and then eating them will be!"

I turned my connection off and pulled my knickers on before popping the cucumber back in the fridge. I phoned Sarah to ask her how her trip to see Paul had gone earlier.

"He seemed to be in a good mood and he was very civil with me...even offered me a coffee, even though I'd taken the coffee maker and he's had to go back to instant."

I remembered Paul fucking me after Sarah's birthday treat, there was nothing instant about Paul, he really was a marathon and not a sprint and earlier tonight when he told me to fuck myself with that cucumber, he proved just how playful he could be as well...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Jake's mother and sisters help him after a horrible incident.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween Mother and son forced together through a misunderstandingin Incest/Taboo
More Stories