Playground 51 Pt. 03: Rory's Fun

Story Info
Rory discovers how much she can cum with some new playmates.
5.2k words
4.82
3.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is part 3 of 3 the Playground 51 miniseries, but each can be read in any order. The three stories overlap, so be sure to check out the others as well!]

Rory was maxed out on her second Makeout-Martini. It was unclear to her why there was a two-drink maximum on this one, given that it was non-alcoholic, but they were tasty and she was feeling pretty good. Either way, she planned to slam this one and get back to the Kink-Room. Apparently, the staff were all business here, she thought, regretting how painfully cute the bartender was, and since he wouldn't flirt with her there was no point in hanging around.

After practically chugging the lime-flavored drink, she peeled her half-naked ass off the barstool and adjusted the cords and straps that made up her complex, but very sexy, red and black lingerie ensemble. Rory wanted to be sure it was obvious that she was into the kinky stuff, and thought this outfit screamed, "fuck me hard!"

She strode across the bar area, through the far side of the large, main room, and pushed through two very heavy red velvet curtains. There were a decent amount of people inside the room, but being darker than the glowing bar area, she paused to let her eyes adjust. The top rim of the room was lit with a strip of red LEDs, and sconces on the walls held semi-opaque glass from which soft light came, as if from candles.

When she could see more clearly, she scanned the room for a new partner, someone who looked like they had a bit of physical power. As she looked toward the left, something caught her eye near her on the floor. About three feet away there was a man on his knees, his face pressed sideways into a big black cushion, with a chick, dressed like Cat-Woman, kneeling behind him.

His wrists, she saw, were bound with white cords behind his back, while the woman in black leather pounded into him with a decent-sized red strap-on. The muffled grunts and moans she heard from him indicated he had something in his mouth, maybe a ball-gag. Although there was no other way to tell he was enjoying it, Rory thought his massive erection might be a give-away.

Rory felt a trickle of liquid on her increasingly warm pussy as she looked on, growing hungry for her own action. She wanted to be the one pounded tonight, though. Her long, slim legs, over high-heeled leather shoes drew attention from several people as she walked further into the dungeon-like room. Which lucky daddy would she scream for tonight?

And there he was. A tall man with the sides of his head shaven and a short, dark, fauxhawk stood near the back corner. One thick, muscular arm, flexed and undulated as he leisurely stroked his erect member under the low lighting of a nearby wall lamp. It appeared that he had been watching another threesome involving two men and a woman on the rug nearby, but was now looking directly at Rory. They locked eyes. He continued his slow stroking without missing a beat.

Rory's heart, however, may have skipped a beat. She stepped over to an unclaimed ottoman and lightly sat down, still watching the tattooed man in the corner. She assumed a more demure posture, putting off a "sub" vibe, in hopes of attracting a more dominant man. In previous Playground encounters, Rory had found that some men were either too intimidated by her or by her needs, and couldn't live up to her expectations. Tonight, she really needed to find someone who could.

The man in the corner seemed to pick up on what she was doing and began to walk over. He had let go of his dick and it now bobbed heavily in Rory's direction with each step. When he stopped in front of her, his still quivering rod was almost level with her face. She gulped, longing to touch it, to feel how solid it was inside of her. He bent down and took her chin firmly but gently with the tips of his large fingers and tilted her chin upward to look at him. Rory's shoulder-length auburn hair fell back behind her shoulders and her full, blood-red lips parted slightly.

"Do you like what you see?" A baritone voice rumbled from the wide-chested man looking down at her.

"Yes," she responded, softly but clearly.

"You look like you want to be taken. Is that what you want?"

She nodded. Oh, how she wanted to be taken. In her fantasies, her dream man would have simply grabbed her and pushed her against a wall. But, of course, she knew that one of The Playground's main rules was obtaining permission before any act with another person.

"My name is Ray."

She understood and said, "Yes, Ray." Tonight, she was going to please him, because in doing so, he would please her.

"Good girl." The large hand, with tattoos on the back side, was once again sliding up and down on the slick cock.

Nearby, the sound of a leather switch flicking against bare skin and exclamations of pain and pleasure could be heard. Mostly nude people continued to move around, engaging in their own choice of sexual activities, either in pairs or groups. Although the room was anything but still, Rory was focused on one thing only.

Ray put his thumb at Rory's lips, gently pulling her bottom lip down. "Open," he commanded in a low voice.

She dutifully opened her mouth and he moved forward to slide his cock in. It was already slick with lube, but it tasted somewhat salty-sweet and Rory immediately found it delightful. Even more delightful was how firm and thick it felt in her mouth, pushing over her tongue and prodding the back of her throat.

Ray gave out a guttural sound of pleasure the instant he was inside. He began to move his hips forward and back, holding Rory's head in place to allow him his own rhythm. She knew she could give an excellent blow job when she wanted to, but right now, she was so turned on just to be this beast's sex-toy. As he had done with his own hand, he took his time. It seemed he was restraining his pace to savor every sensation and avoid coming too early.

Rory looked up at him as he slid in and out, every so often making her gag a little. He watched her face. She could only take maybe half his length, as hard as she tried to open wide. She just wanted to be a good little girl right now.

After a few minutes, he suddenly stopped and pulled out of her mouth. A string of saliva hung between them.

"Turn around for me."

Rory did as she was told. She stood and turned, looking over her shoulder to wait for the next command.

"Bend over and put your hands on the cushion."

Rory did so, positioning herself in a sort of elevated downward dog position, with her tight ass and thighs pushing the limits of her various straps. She felt her pussy absolutely dripping with anticipation, but he let her wait. If he wanted her to beg for it, she would.

She waited for a few seconds longer for him to take her as he had promised. Nothing. She looked between her legs and saw - what? He was no longer there! Rory started to look around, still in her bent position, when he was already back. Two thick fingers pressed to the opening of her vagina - it was cold! He had brought back lube despite her clearly quite wet state.

"Just some barrier lube, doll," Ray growled.

Obviously. How could she forget? Rory had been so out of her mind horny this time that she must not have been thinking.

Ray roughly grabbed her hips in both hands and pushed into her. She was so tight that it took him a second to get all the way in despite her being extremely wet. He slowly slid in and out, with loud squelching sounds, no faster than he had with her mouth. Rory had a momentary pang of disappointment.

Settling into the light fucking she was receiving, Rory looked around. There was a blindfolded man across the room from her, tied to a wall with his hands above his head and feet shackled below him. He appeared to be getting tortured by two women and a man with a couple hand-held toys in addition to hands and mouths, and was making quite a bit of noise. His face showed he was in agony from some lengthy edging.

Without warning, she was knocked forward and felt a shock of pain from inside. The tall stud had begun to slam into her from behind with massive force. A giant hand wrapped around Rory's throat, with just enough pressure to make her wheeze a bit. Fuck yes, she thought, this is what I came here for! The pain quickly dissolved into intense pleasure with each impact. This was her secret little desire, the thing that got her off the hardest.

"Take me, Ray!" she exclaimed.

Every slam was now accompanied by a spurt of liquid that left Rory's body and drenched Ray and the floor. She knew that she turned into a SeaWorld show when given a rough doggy-style pounding, and her lover was in the splash-zone. Rory was seeing stars. This was her high.

Her fingers and face began to tingle and warm. This was new. Rory's heart began to beat harder. The tingling increased and was now also from her vagina to her stomach, and she noticed the dim lighting glowing brighter in the room. What the hell was going on? She felt amazing, but something was certainly out of the ordinary.

Somewhere, someone was grunting loudly. But Rory couldn't spare a thought to figure out where it was coming from, and she suddenly knew she was about to explode on her sexy partner's massive cock. A waterfall simultaneously gushed out of her vagina as its walls repeatedly contracted on Ray's rod. She cried out as she came hard. Her whole body was aflame with the tingling sensation.

Across the room, the man who was tied up was finally being allowed to cum himself. He did not hold back in screaming, "fuck!" repeatedly as he came explosively on the others surrounding him. It was so overwhelmingly hot, that Rory felt herself begin to cum again. As the second climax overtook her, she realized that it was Ray's grunting she had heard and he was now cumming himself. Ray did not stop his pounding for at least a full minute.

Just as the second orgasmic wave began to subside, the tingling once again ravaged Rory's body and she, unbelievably, reached yet another climax. Three times was really unusual for her. Tears trickled down her face while liquid streamed down both her legs and she gasped and shook in Ray's still tight grip.

SLAP!

Rory's ass stung from the hard smack she just received. Ray grunted again. "Fuck yeah." He pulled away and Rory felt even more fluids spilling out of her. She slowly moved out of her down-dog and back to standing upright. The tightness she expected to feel in her lower back and hips after such a fucking in that position was not there, and instead she felt light as a feather. What in the actual fuck was going on?

Not that she was complaining. She turned to face Ray, still standing there, chest heaving and looking triumphant.

Ray pulled her in and bent down to kiss her hard on the lips. "Thanks for a good time, sexy," he growled. He gave one of her pierced nipples a quick pinch before walking off.

------------

Rory was feeling a tad shaky, but still nearly floated out the curtains of the Kink-Room. She felt really high from the amazing fucking she had just been given, but also maybe a little high from something else. After a quick trip to the restroom, Rory marched back up to the bar.

"What was in that drink?"

"Did you just cum more than you ever have in your life?"

"Well, yeah... I mean, it feels like you gave me ecstasy or something. I thought that blend was 'perfectly legal'," Rory stood in front of the green, glowing bar with one hand on the leather strap that ran over her hip.

"It is," the bartender told her with a smile that seemed just a tad cheeky. "What, you don't believe me?"

"I'm starting to wonder! I was tingling all over... I kind of still am!"

The bartender chuckled. "Damn, it's too bad I was stuck back here!"

So, now the bartender was going to flirt with her? He might have seen the quizzical look on her face, because he followed with, "No, seriously, it's honestly just a fantastic blend that combines the best parts of herbal supplements and pre-workouts out there." He smiled and winked at her. "Don't worry, hun, you'll be fine."

Rory wasn't sure whether to believe him or not, but the warmth between her thighs was increasing again. To avoid going with her first impulse and trying again to get him to leave his post to fuck her, she threw him a sassy sounding, "Better be!" and turned on her heel.

She wasn't sure where she was going yet, so she set out to find an area of The Playground that she hadn't spent time in on one of her previous visits.

Rory passed The Grotto, where she could see lots of people having fun in the water. She'd definitely had some good times there before. She paused near the cave-like entrance for a moment, remembering a few weeks back when she had made out with a busty brunette to get the attention of a tall, dark, and sexy dude there. He'd later railed her in front of a good number of people over the edge of the hot tub, and she remembered how hot it was seeing people watch. A group of three had even stopped what they were doing together when they saw how much she squirted when pounded from behind.

She began to feel a trickle of wetness between her legs again. Time to move on, though. There were more places to see and people to do elsewhere.

Presently, she came across a hallway leading off to her left. The large sign in block letters read, "Rock [Your Body] Wall". The words "your body" were smaller and wedged in between the other two words as if to be sure no one would miss the play on words. Rory wanted to check out how a rock wall fit into a sexual playground so she headed down the short hall that lead to a more brightly lit, gymnasium-like room, situated on the right.

It definitely bore similarities to a climbing gym, with rock walls that had colorful attachments, various crevices, and padded flooring. However, a quick glance around the room and at the thirty-plus people in the space made it clear that these walls were for far different purposes than traditional exercise or rock climbing practice. To be sure, some of the outcroppings on the wall were actually for grips or footholds, allowing users to get to the top of the modest 5-6 foot walls which rose and fell more similarly to boulders than cliff faces, but many of them appeared specifically geared toward solo-stimulation.

Rory stepped further into the room, intrigued by what she was seeing. There was a man standing next to the rock wall, which was curved and shaped perfectly for gripping as he thrusted into a hole in the rock. Rory noticed that there were several other holes like this, dotted along the wall at different heights for standing, as well as placed along the top, she gathered, by watching other penis-owners on top of the wall.

But she could see that penetrating was clearly far from the only use of this wall. There were ridges of many different textures and shapes undulating across the wall in strategic places. People of all genders could grind and rub on these areas for a little tease or perhaps another way to get off. Many of those in this room appeared to be by themselves, but several were there in pairs or groups, watching or playing near one another. It was exciting to see the creative ways people could be stimulated, visually or physically, here in the Rock Wall room.

Even more obvious were the projections made for internal stimulation. Rory felt a drop of warm liquid trickle down her thigh as she took in the wide array of colorful dildo-like shapes protruding from the wall. There were so many shapes, sizes, curvatures, and even other features. She walked up close to the wall, toward a curved, red one at about the right height for her in a standing position. It had a patch of ridged silicone-like material near where her clit would be, and two handholds in just the right places. The wall curved outward there, toward her, in an inviting way.

Although this was completely different than her usual goal at The Playground, which was frequently to be dominated, or on rare occasion being the dominator, Rory stopped thinking and pulled herself onto the cherry-red knob with a soft squelch and more trickling liquids. She pulled herself in so deeply that her clitoris soon brushed the bumps and ridges of the small protruding circle above the red appendage and sent small shockwaves throughout her body. She hadn't realized how turned on she already was.

Gripping the handholds, which were situated slightly above shoulder height and several inches deep into the rock wall, Rory began to push and pull herself, shallowly and steadily, over the flexible rod. She laid her head on the wall, which was cool but broad and firm like a man's chest. Her silky, red hair fell down over the side of her face and she moaned into the curtain it created. She let one hand meander across the undulating surface of the wall as she grinded her hard, pink clit into the bumpy button with every thrust, rapidly pulling herself toward orgasm.

Rory's wandering hand came across one of the holes in the wall. One of her fingers happened to go inside and she noticed that, rather than simply being a dick-sized hole, it was warm and had a gentle suction within. Now she could understand why so many people in this room were drawn to them. She knew how much she loved her clit sucked, so it made sense that if you had a penis, this would be amazing.

As Rory imagined what the man she had seen fucking the wall had been feeling, she sped up her pace on the red dildo. Forced to cum in a standing position, her legs began to tremble violently as she gushed down the side of the rock wall. She came as if she had not cum in weeks, which may have been partly due to the clitoral-G-spot combination and partly to the magic elixir from Mr. Bartender, but also could have been contributed to the erotic novelty of the situation.

Rory took her time stepping back from the wall, but also knew that she could not stand there much longer if she wanted to avoid potentially collapsing on the mat beneath her. She made her way over to a bench nearby, which faced the gymnasium and provided a great view for those just wanting to spectate. The afterglow of her last orgasm lasted several minutes, and during that time, she sat in a very relaxed position and looked on at those on the adult playground.

Even though she had just cum, Rory found herself gradually becoming aroused again at the sight of so many people using what amounted to one giant sex toy together. Together, and yet separate. It was also a very obviously great space for those who liked to watch or be watched. Rory realized she hadn't spent much time in the viewer position, and realized that it was actually pretty exciting.

"Hey."

Rory turned to her left to see someone standing there. Their stance and presentation seemed slightly more masculine than feminine, although they were completely naked, save for a very prominent strap-on dildo. Rory couldn't help but notice their very attractive face, despite being far from her usual type. With small breasts, short blonde hair, a petite figure, they were nothing like the hulking men she generally sought after.

"Hello," Rory said in return, waiting to see what they would say.

"I saw you sitting there and thought you looked kinda bored," they began in a tenor voice, appearing to suddenly become self-conscious. "I don't mean to bother, but I was curious if you'd tried out this room before?

Rory smiled at that. "Yeah, I just gave it a try for the first time. I found out you can have fun even without a partner here!"

"Seems pretty awesome. I'm Lane, by the way."

"Aurora. I usually go by Rory, though. Nice to meet you. So," she said with a wry smile, "Do you always walk around wearing that thing?" Rory gestured to the strap on.

"Oh, this thing?" they laughed. "No, it's a loaner-dick that I got over at the arcade and forgot to bring back. I left it on though because it feels magical and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get it to connect again once I took it off."

12