Playing Away Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
159 Followers

"Sounds fun," I said "Perhaps I will. Though it's a shame about the men only rule," I added. "Tishy would love to see you all jerking off -- and you know how she likes to be the centre of attention."

I could see Matthew trying to take this in, and struggling. Perhaps I'd gone too far, and he thought I was joking. "Anyway," I said, "If you change your mind...."

Just then Phil came to join us, and the subject changed to lenses, exposures and shutter speeds -- all great fun I'm sure, but not really my idea of an enjoyable evening. Struggling to feign interest, I kept wondering what had become of Tishy. Finally, she appeared in the garden.

The conversation stopped and all eyes took her in. "Goodness" exclaimed Phil, under his breath. Much to my pleasure Tishy had got changed.

The conservative blue dress had gone, to be replaced by a rather short pleated tartan skirt. She had fuck-me shoes with four inch heels, and black hold-ups. On top she wore a simple cream chemise, with criss-cross laces all the way up the front. It was done up quite tightly, in an effort to contain her breasts. It was perfectly obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I thought I'd give you boys a treat," she explained, "Since you've gone to so much trouble to bring all your equipment. What do you think? -- shall we get started?" Her hard nipples poking through the chemise rather suggested she was already getting started.

Eventually Phil stammered, "I've brought all my lights and things -- I could be setting it all up in the house if you like?"

"Sure - while you're busy in there, we'll all have a drink. If later you don't want to drive home, you can always leave your stuff here until morning," I suggested.

Tishy sat down, and I poured her a glass of wine. Matthew sat next to her, but was totally tongue-tied. My guess is that was still thinking how it would be to wank with the other lads in front of Tishy -- and the ways in which she might be able to assist.

Just to help Matthew's imagination along, Tishy was making nervous small talk, all the while toying with the laces at the front of her chemise. One tug on the bow, and her tits would fall out. Poor Matthew. I stood behind her fondling the back of her neck -- the soft downy bit just below her hairline -- doing my best to make conversation.

"Matthew was telling me all about the club," I said. "They're meeting this Friday -- he said I might go and join them."

"Yes, dear," she replied, raising an eyebrow -- "I guess you'd enjoy that. Could I come too?"

"I don't think so," I said, grinning -- "Apparently it's for men only."

"That's a pity," said Tishy -- "A bit of female company might liven things up a bit." And she slipped her hand onto to Matthew's thigh, just below the bulge in his trousers, and squeezed gently.

"I can talk to the others, if you like?" suggested Matthew, eventually.

"You do that, son," I said -- "You might be surprised at their reaction."

The conversation lapsed again. "It's getting chilly outdoors," said Tishy, eventually -- "Why don't we see how Phil's getting on inside."

In the cottage everyone sat back with a drink except Phil -- he had work to do. As there was so little room, Tishy and Matthew were together on the sofa again, while I was in my armchair. The room was now cluttered with tripods and lights. Since there was little opportunity for anyone to move around much, we just sat around waiting for something to happen.

Phil had set things up so the TV was used as a monitor -- so everyone could see what the camera saw on the TV. Matthew got up to help, fiddling with the TV. As soon as the image appeared, all eyes went to the screen. Phil panned around the room, to demonstrate, and then focused in on Tishy.

"Don't forget to press record," I said to Matthew.

When Tishy saw that the camera was pointed at her, and saw herself on the screen, she grinned. "This is wonderful," she said -- "Is that really me?" And she leaned forwards towards the camera, which ended up pointing down her chemise top. Her lovely knockers were there on the screen, magnified for our viewing pleasure.

"Yes, that's definitely you, sweetheart," I said, smiling -- "None of the rest of us has assets like those!"

Phil looked embarrassed, and apologised. "No need," said Tishy -- "It always takes time to sort out your focal length." She has a lovely way with words.

"That camera has great resolution," I said. The boys smiled at this -- they were starting to relax.

"It's a Canon -- just like yours," said Phil unnecessarily.

"I'm very happy to hear it," said Tishy.

"You look like a film star, sweetheart," I said -- "Lights, action!"

Phil, taking that as an instruction switched on his lights. Tishy was now in the spotlight, and for a moment didn't quite know how to react. Matthew observed, spontaneously, "It looks like the set of one of those amateur porn films."

"Yes -- Sexy Housewife Shows All," I returned -- "So you're not a film star -- you're a porn star!"

Everyone laughed nervously -- except Tishy, who seemed to take me more seriously.

"Well in that case..." she said -- and pushed her chest out, running her hands over her breasts. Looking into the camera she moved to the edge of the seat and lifted her left leg onto the arm. This made her skirt ride up above the hold ups, showing her crotch. She was wearing very pretty black lacy panties, which didn't hide much.

Seeing herself exposed on the screen seemed to really excite her -- there was no pretending now -- everything was out in the open. She took this as an excuse to be really naughty. Matthew, now sitting on the floor at her feet, had the best view up her skirt. Tishy swivelled her hips to face him full on. Phil brought in the camera as well and the picture on the screen showed a beautifully lit close up of black panty clad pussy.

The camera slowly zoomed out to reveal Tishy's hand on the back of Matthew's head. Caressing his face and running her fingers through his hair she pushed his head gently but firmly to the soft whiteness of her inner thigh. Now his face was a mere six inches from her knickers, and he must have been able to smell her arousal.

She moved her hips to and fro, suggestively. Matthew looked scared to me, but he didn't look away -- he was taking everything in -- he must have been able to see every detail. As could Phil and I, on the screen. Matthew ran his tongue over his lips, as if he was contemplating his next move.

Unable to resist teasing him, she moved her hand to the crotch of her panties and pulled them aside, showing her wet pussy. Perhaps intending it just to be a quick movement, she nonetheless held the material back while she looked at the screen herself.

I confess I was a little shocked -- this was so lewd. I think it was seeing herself onscreen that did it -- it was almost as if she didn't quite realise that the image on the TV was really her. And in her curiosity to see how she looked, she momentarily forgot that the boys were there at all.

She looked to me for approval, and I tried to smile encouragingly. She smiled back, like a little girl in a candy store. She was so turned on she was now beyond the bounds of decency.

"Come up here and sit beside me," she said to Matthew -- "So that you can see the screen." Still sitting with her legs wide open she looked again at the camera, and remembered Phil was behind it, taking in everything. What a view he must have - zoom lens and all.

She let her hand move between her legs and ran her forefinger along her slit. Matthew's eyes were glued to the screen, and, following her lead, he also ran his hand along the bulge in his trousers. Tishy slouched back in the seat, and pushed a finger into her juicy wet twat.

"Kiss me," she whispered to Matthew. One of his arms was around her shoulders and he drew her to him, and kissed her passionately on the lips. She took his other hand and placed it on her tits.

Then leaving him to play with her nipples through the chemise top, she let her hand fall to his lap and stroked him lazily, feeling the outline of his dick between two fingers. It was clear to me now that she wanted to be fucked.

Matthew however was a bit slower on the uptake, and didn't try to unfasten her top. Breaking away from his kiss, and looking straight at the camera, she said theatrically "It's very hot in here with those lights." She then pushed her tits together, and began to pull at the bow holding the chemise top together. Slowly.

Phil zoomed in on her tits. "Would you help me with this?" she asked Matthew in her best little girl voice. She then watched the screen as he tentatively pulled at the knot. The top came undone all at once, and her gorgeous tits spilled out onto the screen.

The room fell silent, as we all looked first at Tishy, then the image on the TV. She played with her knockers for the camera, squeezing the swollen nipples. Between her legs the black lacy gusset of her knickers was framed by a few inches of soft white thigh above here black stockings. Very nice.

She looked at Matthew. "Now it's your turn," she said. "If you really want it to look like an amateur porn film, you'll have to get your kit off."

Matthew's mouth fell open. Then as he looked at the camera he heard Phil say, "Go on Matthew, don't be chicken, get it out for the camera." His hand, shaking, moved to his zip.

Almost simultaneously Tishy stole a glance at me, sitting quietly in the corner, dick in hand, wanking slowly. Following her eyes, it was Phil's turn to be surprised, at the sight of my stiff fat dick, slipping through my fingers. He swivelled the camera, so that Matthew could see too. "Wow," he said.

As all eyes were on me and my solo display, Matthew felt comfortable enough to let one hand unzip his fly and find its way to his own dick. He soon had his trousers down around his ankles, his boxer shorts still covering his obvious erection.

Tishy turned to help him, pulling his tee shirt over his head. She then slid off the sofa, knelt down and removed his socks, "It would look silly if you leave those on -- when the rest of you is naked," she said. Matthew lay back on the sofa, feeling his dick through his boxers, his eyes transfixed by her swaying tits.

Tishy then sat back next to him, pulled up her skirt, and slipped her hand between her legs to gently stroke the crease of her panties. Her other hand found its way inside the top of Matthew's boxer shorts and she gave a little gasp as she found his hard, hot prick. She looked straight at the camera as both her wrists moved up and down, one on her pussy, the other on Matthew's dick. After all, this show was for everyone.

She let us all enjoy the sight for a few minutes, taking her time. She moved her left leg back to the arm of the sofa -- just to give the camera man a better view. Her eyes then focused on the front of Phil's trousers, which betrayed his own excitement.

She hadn't actually seen their pricks yet -- but I guessed that was about to change. Looking down toward Matthew's crotch she licked her lips. Then pushed his boxers down off his hips and his dick sprang into view. It wasn't so big, but had a beautiful smooth red helmet, which glistened in the light of the lamps. Cupping his balls with one hand and wanking him with the other she brought her face down to examine it more closely - then opening her mouth, slid her tongue lazily over the shiny helmet.

Phil had zoomed in again to capture the moment, and my eyes were glued to the screen. Her head began to move up and down, as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. I was worried he might come too soon -- I was pretty close myself, and had to back off a little. I love watching her suck.

Perhaps she could sense him getting close, because she pulled off him, and sat up again. Her saliva ran down his prick onto her hand. Letting go of it, she put her arm around his neck drawing his head to her chest. "Suck my tits, sweetheart," she said. "For the camera."

Her wet fingers found their way back inside her knickers to play with her clit. She watched herself on film for several minutes, breathing hard, masturbating whilst a young, almost naked boy with his dick sticking out of his boxer shorts, sucked and licked her tits. His friend, with his hand inside his pants, filming it all whilst playing with himself -- and in the corner -- her husband, watching and wanking. Heaven.

And then she came -- with a moan and a shudder -- whether from Matthew's sucking on her tits, or her fingers on her pussy, or just thinking about Phil's hard prick wasn't clear. I wasn't surprised though -- I was very close myself.

"Phil," she asked, once she'd recovered, "Are you not getting too hot? Why don't you strip off? -- then I can see what you're doing," she teased. "Show me."

Without hesitation Phil put the camera on its stand, after zooming out to make sure he would still capture all the action, stood up in front of Tishy, and started to undress slowly. Off came his socks and shoes, then his shirt. Teasingly he undid his belt, then stopped, and looked straight at Tishy.

My wife, still playing with Matthew while looking at Phil, whispered softly, "Carry on -- don't stop there -- I so want to see it." Phil very slowly and deliberately put his thumbs in the waistband of his trousers, and began to slide them down, bringing his underwear with them. At the point where his long prick was about to spring free, the head still trapped in his waist band, he stopped and looked Tishy in the eye.

She released Matthew's dick, and without taking her eyes off Phil pulled her panties to one side and slid two fingers right up her snatch. Still looking at Phil, she said, "Well! Get them off and show me what you like to do while you watch."

Phil pulled down his briefs, and his prick, rather long, and fatter than I expected for a young lad, sprung free. Standing between her outstretched legs, and watching his friend still sucking on my wife's tits while she worked her pussy, he began to slowly masturbate for her, with long, even strokes.

At this point I had to stop touching himself -- I was terribly excited, but didn't want to come yet. I couldn't decide whether to watch them on the screen, or watch directly. The sight of Phil, naked and wanking, was quite fascinating. He was a well-built lad, firm young body, and such a fine fat prick. I wondered for a moment what it would be like to play with it.

Phil's gaze wandered from her black stockinged outstretched legs to the wet fingers sloshing in her cunt, then to her gorgeous knockers, finally to the lustful look on her face. Her eyes travelled up from his stiff dick to meet his. "You have a lovely prick, Phil," she said. "Take my knickers down."

Phil didn't need telling twice: he let go of his dick and knelt between my wife's legs. She lifted her hips to assist him, and he slid his hands from her hips to her bum and held her there. But then he hesitated, unsure.

She repeated her instruction, "Take them right off, Phil there's a good boy." He obediently slid them down her thighs. Tishy pulled apart her pussy lips with her fingers showing Phil the red flesh of her wet hole. "Lick me, please! I want to feel your tongue up me."

Phil dived in and Tishy, putting her hands behind his head, rotated her hips like she was fucking his mouth. I watched my prim and proper english wife, naked now except for her short skirt and stockings, with one boy licking her cunt and another one sucking at her tits. She'd totally lost control.

I looked at Phil's bum sticking up in the air, his head bobbing up and down between my wife's legs, and his prick swinging to and fro. What I really wanted was to join in -- and squeeze my throbbing prick up her cunt. But I knew it was the boys she really wanted.

She looked at me, and said, "Look, they'll do anything I want."

"And what do you want?" I replied, hoarsely.

"I want you to let them... let them have me... While you watch..." I raised my eyebrow, surprised at her wantoness, "Pretty please?" she added, in her wheedling little girl voice. "I so need a big prick."

"Of course, sweetheart -- you've earned it." I said, kindly.

Wasting no time my wife gripped Phil's hair drawing his head back. "Put it up me -- I want it -- right now." She slid her wet cunt forwards, so it was overhanging the edge of the sofa. Phil took his prick in his hand, placed the big crimson helmet between her pussy lips, and pushed. He slid right up her, and started thrusting, hard but slow.

"Harder," she gasped to Phil. "Give it to me." Then looking at Matthew who had lifted his head from her tits to watch Phil fuck, she said, "Don't worry sweetheart, you can have me next. Do you want it too?"

Matthew muttered almost inaudibly, "Suck me."

"Of course. You can squirt it in my mouth if you like. Or on my tits -- whatever you like."

Matthew quickly slipped off his boxers, and naked, positioned himself on his knees on the sofa -- his dick sticking right up. Tishy slid her mouth over the red shiny head, then greedily devoured the shaft until her nose was against his tummy. Holding onto his bum, she tried to move her head back and forth along his dick, but with Phil's rhythmic thrusting inside her, it was all too complicated.

Matthew was watching Phil's thick prick fill my wife's cunt, over and over. He started to thrust into my wife's mouth. As he reached the point of no return, he put his hand on the back of her head, and thrust his dick into her. "Oh my God," he exclaimed, as he pumped cum down her throat.

I thought Tishy might gag, but she swallowed bravely. He let go of her head, and as she pulled back, his dick was still squirting into her mouth, then on her cheek, then dripping down onto her tits. She quickly took him back in her mouth, licking and sucking him clean as he came down.

His softening dick slipped from her lips. "You really needed that, son," she said. Matthew nodded weakly, and flopped back onto the sofa, exhausted.

Tishy, now concentrating on being fucked, wrapped her legs around Phil. I was amazed he'd lasted this long. "Faster... Faster -- I'm so close," she demanded, breathless. Phil's hips thrust hard, back and forth, his buttocks tense, the base of his prick slapping against her pussy.

Then she pushed him backwards onto the floor, trying to keep his prick inside her, but it slipped out. "No...." she wailed, straddling him, and quickly taking it back inside. Now she had full control, she could go as hard as she liked.

Her beautiful bottom bounced up and down, grinding against the boy, her knockers jumping around all over the place. It was more than I could take. My gorgeous wife, fucking a boy, wearing stockings, her little tartan skirt around her waist, it was too much! I stood and, pointing my dick toward her round bum, released my cum all over her.

Feeling my splatter on her flesh seemed to trigger her own release. "Oh, oh, oh....Oh God," she moaned, riding Phil's prick. He must have been already unloading inside her, as when her own climax subsided, his prick slid out of her, wet and creamy. She slid her sopping pussy along his length, appreciatively, then kissed him on the mouth. I wondered if he could taste Matthew's cum -- but if he could, he didn't seem to mind.

She turned to me, her face beaming. I gave her my own limp dick, and she ran her tongue around the head. Then she looked down at Phil, still lying on his back on the floor, clearly knackered. "You've done that before!" she said, smiling.

"Well," he said, "Not quite like that."

We all collapsed in a heap at this point. I fondled my wife's tits, affectionately, while she toyed with Phil's big floppy dick. "Guess there's no chance of another round?" she asked, and we all laughed.

"The camera," exclaimed Phil -- "I forgot!", and he rolled over to switch off the video recorder.

edinbedin
edinbedin
159 Followers