Playing Dress-Ups Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No wonder you like giving wicked massages,' I lustfully grinned at the mirror, raising my hands to cup her breasts.

Maddisyn's breathe laboured with the touch of my hands, whimpering as she gasped for air. Her eyes soon fluttering closed as she came to saviour my fingers gently teasing her pink nubs while causing sighs of delight to escape her slightly parted lips. Relinquishing a breast, a tingle of anticipation surged through my body as my hand glided over her toned stomach while the other tormented a nipple.

As I began caressing between her legs, Maddisyn moaned, 'Ooh . . . yeah. Work that pussy,' sounding nothing like the innocent girl I previously knew.

Clasping Maddisyn's body close to mine, 'Do you enjoy massaging Guests?' I moaned into her ear.

'Yes,' she simply breathed, her body surging to a wonderful place.

Teasing a nipple between my fingers and thumb, 'Do they like you playing with their tits?' I continued to moan.

'Yes,' she whimpered, drawing an aroused breath.

I ran my tongue over my lips, dry with arousal before continuing. 'Do you make them as wet as you are?'

'Yes,' she uttered, starting to thrust her hips against my strumming fingers.

'Do you make them cum?' I lustfully groaned at her reflection, sensing how close she was.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes!' She cried out with her climax.

Maddisyn's mouth refused to close, staring into the mirror but with her eyes firmly shut as she rode out the intensity of the orgasm in my arms. Her cries of pleasure finally subsided and she stumbled back and slumped in the chair just sitting there spent and panting, trying to get her breath back.

She raised her eyes to mine in the mirror. 'I'm definitely having a wicked massage,' I teased, causing a smile to fill her face.

'It's part of their treatment officer,' Maddisyn managed to utter, still smiling and in character.

I wrapped my arms around Maddisyn and slipped on the handcuffs before she realised what was happening. 'Let's go and see what this sexual therapy's all about.'

I refitted her bra and fastened the blouse and we left by the side door. The passageway went from the entry hall to Doctor Love's suite at the back of the building. The sound of our high-heels striking the polished floorboards sounded even more erotic dressed in the naughty uniform and escorting Maddisyn to the suite. The door was open and we walked in and I shut it behind us.

Doctor Love was at his desk and heard us enter. 'Hello . . ., he started to say, wide-eyed and seemingly searching for words. What's happening?'

'I'm Officer Fiona and I've been interviewing Maddisyn about a report of inappropriate sexual activities,' I announced with an air of authority.

'I'm sure Maddisyn's been most accommodating,' he smiled, joining us in the fantasy.

'She's been very cooperative with everything,' my tone making the innuendo obvious.

'Are handcuffs really necessary?' Doctor Love quizzed with a concerned look.

'I don't mind. Officer Fiona has been very thorough. It's been quite a pleasure, really,' Maddisyn smiled, returning her own innuendo.

'It appears that the sexual therapy you provide is the most important part of my investigation,' I mentioned gazing around his suite as if I'd never seen it before.

Doctor Love's suite is nothing like you'd expect a consulting room to be. The ornate ceilings and period furniture and furnishings are similar to the other rooms. There's a magnificent white marble fireplace flanked by matching plush couches with a gorgeous chandelier above. A beautiful antique desk and a few items of office furniture are at one end of the room.

Doctor Love got up from his desk and moved towards us. 'Please, let's all have a seat,' gesturing towards the couches.

Maddisyn took a seat with her cuffed wrists on her lap and I sat next to her, enjoying the softness of the upholstery on my backside and my stretch skirt riding high up my thighs. I crossed my legs very deliberately in Doctor Love's direction while holding his gaze as he sat opposite, showing off more than just my long-toned legs.

I felt a thrill of excitement as my white panties attracted Doctor Love's gaze. I began to melt with need as his warm sensual eyes scanned my cleavage and then over my hips and down my long shapely legs before lifting his eyes to mine. I don't know who was more excited as I recrossed my legs. His look of desire caused another shiver to rocket through my body.

'Have you finished questioning Maddisyn?' He asked.

'For now, but I'd like her to stay. Sexual therapy is an intimate and sensitive matter and I would like Maddisyn to witness that I'm not doing anything . . . inappropriate, if you understand?' Giving Doctor Love a suggestive smile.

'I'm sure you'll find everything appropriate and to your satisfaction,' he replied with a knowing smile.

'Why do you provide sexual therapy?' I commenced.

'For many reasons as part of their treatment. Some Guests don't require the therapy. When needed, it's always prescribed with the necessary counselling,' he explained.

'Maybe you can give me an example?' I suggested.

'Yes certainly officer. One Guest married a much older man and is very happy other than experiencing sexual frustration at having a much higher sex drive. The therapy is addressing her frustration and the counselling is developing alternative approaches to love making that they both find satisfying.'

I gazed around the suite while I listened to my own situation. 'I see what you mean. Where do you have the sexual therapy?'

'I'll show you the bedroom if you like,' he kindly offered getting up.

I followed Doctor Love and Maddisyn through an ornate archway off the suite. The room also had decorative features and furnished with lovely period furniture. A king-sized bed with a luxurious bedspread opposite a large white fireplace dominated the room.

'There's an ensuite through there,' Doctor Love mentioned indicating a door off the room.

I ran my open hand across the bedspread. 'How convenient, everything to entertain Guests,' feigning surprise at discovering the exquisitely furnished bedroom.

I turned to meet Doctor Love's gaze. 'Undress to your underwear so I can check out what the Guests are getting excited about,' I instructed firmly.

'I said Officer Fiona has been very thorough,' Maddisyn smiled, sitting on one of two antique blue velvet chairs.

The gorgeous smile that filled his face sent my pulse racing. I sat on the bed following Doctor Love's every move with a lusty gaze as he undressed. He undid his shoe laces and removed his shoes, placing a sock in each. Each item of his three-piece suit was handed to Maddisyn who neatly suspended or draped the clothing over the back of the chair.

I smiled to myself knowing how particular he was about his clothing. I moistened my lips at the sight of his erection in his tight-fitting shorts as I stood and moved behind Doctor Love.

I reached around and slipped my hand inside the waistband. 'I hope you don't mind Doctor Love?'

'No. Happy to cooperate,' he sighed.

I wrapped my fingers around his cock as if gauging its length and thickness. 'I should think that would keep Guests happy,' I teased.

I sashayed over to the side of the bed and bent over and spread my legs, the skirt ridding up my backside and my breasts sinking into the luxurious bedspread. Turning to gaze at Doctor Love, I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my white panties and rolled them down over my backside until wedged mid-thigh.

'Why don't you come and show me what this sexual therapy is about?' I lustfully suggested.

Doctor Love removed his shorts and was soon behind me, extending an arm around my waist and I felt his other smooth warm hand gliding up the inside of my thigh. My breathing quickened and my mouth felt dry with arousal as I parted my thighs wider in response to his fingers gliding over the mound of my pussy. I felt so exposed and vulnerable, yet available and with a pussy aching to be filled.

'Oh, Doctor Love,' I softly gasped as he caressed the outer lips with his fingertips.

His thumb pad glided over the pooled moisture in the furrow of my slit. 'Just as well you came. You could do with sexual therapy.'

'Oh fuck yeah!' I cried out with pleasure as his cock plunged into my moist internal flesh.

I'd fantasised about this moment so many times between sessions. It's such a turn on going to the Practice for sex. Doctor Love's thrusts were hard and deep, his bucking hips driving his cock into me. I tried to steady myself by gripping a handful of the bedspread with both hands. I just love teasing Doctor Love with my young and attractive body in a sexy outfit. I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys my fantasies.

'Uh, uh, uh, oh yeah, oh yeah,' I continually moaned, competing with the wet sounds of sex that filled the room.

I burrowed a hand to my mound and my fingers found my clitoris, soon groaning with pleasure as I strummed my aroused sensitive flesh as Doctor Love thrusted. I could feel that wonderful sensation of building to a climax, a shaking body and gasping for breath as the feeling surged through my body. Then my body erupted with an amazing orgasm.

I slumped forward and turned over to meet Doctor Love gaze,' Is that it?' I gasped, managing a teasing smile.

I softly moaned as Doctor Love lowered his mouth. His kisses drifted down my neck, gently sucking at the skin as he slowly unzipped my top. His lips trailed the retreating zipper and into the valley between my breasts. I arched my back, thrusting a nipple against his hungry mouth. His teasing tongue, sucking lips and gently nipping teeth driving me wild before turned their attention to my other throbbing nipple.

'I knew there had to be more,' I gasped.

I moaned a little loader as Doctor Love massaged my pussy with his fingertips, gliding easily across the moist opening. The moans turned to gasps of pleasure as a finger entered me, then another and his mouth became more eager and feasted on a nipple. A loud groan and then cries of ecstasy filled the room as he found my sweet spot, caressing and causing my pussy to flood with moisture as my hips bucked wildly in response to the torturous pleasure.

Doctor Love surrendered a nipple. 'Some Guests need assistance with locating their G-spot,' he explained, rather clinically while driving me wild.

Doctor Love's withdrawing fingers slipped down my inner-thigh leaving a wet trail and then he parted my legs. My heart was pounding in my chest and I had to remind myself to breath as he gazed at my pussy, possessed with a burning need for his face between my legs. My clitoris was throbbing so hard it must have stood out like a beacon.

'Uh, uh, uh, uh,' I gasped for air as Doctor Love traced my pussy opening with his teasing tongue.

Doctor Love's mouth then gently grazed at its sensitive lips working toward my clitoris, finally capturing it in his mouth. He had me panting and sighing with every breath as he sucked at the sensitive bud and pushing it one way and then the other with his tongue.

I was lost in a state of lust. 'Make me fucking cum,' I moaned, my finger grasping as much of his short grey hair as I could and furiously grounding my pussy against his mouth.

I briefly lifted my head to see Doctor Love feasting and caught a glimpse of Maddisyn still sitting on the chair. So consumed in the moment, I'd forgotten she was there. The hit of adrenaline at her watching was amazing.

'I hope you're talking notes,' I managed to gasp as Doctor Love's tongue relentlessly brought me closer to another climax.

My body begged for release but I desperately tried to hold off, using every bit of self-control to prolong the pleasure at the edge. Then finally the freefall as a wave of spasms swept through my body as my body shook from the intensity of the orgasm.

'Oh, fuck yessss!' I yelled, involuntarily trapping Doctor Love's head with my thighs and holding his face against my convulsing pussy.

I rode the orgasm to it conclusion, finally releasing Doctor Love's face as I moaned for more.

He climbed onto the bed next to me and rolled onto his back. I spread my legs across his lap and lowered myself onto his waiting cock. Leaned back slightly and with my hands on his knees behind me, Doctor Love had a wonderful view of me sliding my pussy up and down his erection.

'Oh . . . Officer Fiona,' Doctor Love moaned, igniting something within me at hearing my fantasy name.

I began to grind my hips into Doctor Love's groin and my moans became louder as I rode him faster and harder, my breasts bouncing wildly and my cap flying off my head. Suddenly I felt Maddisyn climbing on to the bed and I paused on Doctor Love's groin, I turned to meet her wicked smile that sent a tingle down my spine. The look I gave her was invitation enough.

Maddisyn positioned herself behind me and raised her shackled wrists over my head and lowered them down my body. I gasped rapid breaths and my heart pounded in my chest as she massaged my clitoris with her fingertips.

'Are you happy how the investigation is going Officer Fiona?' Maddisyn breathed, her soft and moist lips at my ear.

'Oh . . . yes,' I panted.

Doctor Love began thrusting his hips, increase the pleasure as I sat impaled on his cock. I began moaning uncontrollably as Maddisyn strummed her fingers across my sensitive bud. My juices flooded around Doctor Love's cock and the wet sound of thrusting and moans of pleasure dominated the room.

I felt the sweet torture of a body needing release. 'I'm almost there. Don't stop, please!' I begged.

'Are you satisfied it's nothing more than sexual therapy?' Maddisyn breathed again.

'Yes, yes, yes, yessss!' I screamed, answering the question as I climaxed.

I slumped back against Maddisyn as my screaming subsided and just laid there spent and gasping, trying to get my breath back as she released me from her shackled embrace. I slumped forward and rolled beside Doctor Love. Looking up at Maddisyn, I couldn't help laughing at her still handcuffed and wearing my police cap.

'I'll need a copy of the case notes for my investigation report,' I smiled, followed by the three of us breaking into laughter and bringing the fantasy to an end.

Amber is happily married to a businessman, a silver fox who fell for her innocent charm and bubbly personality. She admits to blonde moments but aware of its advantages. Worried about business absences causing personal issues, her husband accepted his personal assistant's suggestion and got her to make appointments for Amber with Doctor Love.

Big thank you to Maddi for helping me write the story and the Doc for the wonderful treatment - Amber :-)

I gazed wide-eyed out the limo window at the row of buildings as we made our way to my appointment. There must be hundreds of them! I was amazed how old they were and that they all looked almost the same. They must be owned by the same person or maybe they decided to build them all the same. They're just like big dolly houses. The driver pulled up outside one of the prettiest doll's house. There was a fancy steel fence and matching pretty veranda poles with lovely patterned things. The building was freshly painted white and the porch had colourful tiles set out in a lovely pattern. It looked gorgeous.

The driver turned towards me in the back seat. 'Would you like me to stay until you're ready to leave?'

'But I don't know how long I'll be, silly, I breathed with an innocent voice and a slightly frowning tone. I'll call you when I'm ready,' I added with a girly smile that I knew would comfort his bruised manly pride.

I've always had a tone of voice that seemed to tease and excite men. It's a sensual, soft and sexy purr that attracts their interest. It's a talent that I often enjoy using when it suits me. It goes well with my other assets, an attractive slender figure with long blonde curly hair and a bubbly personality. I know I have my blonde moments but I don't think I'm a dumb blonde. I'm smart enough to know how useful it is when I want something.

I left the limo and walked through the steel gate admiring the double-story building. It looked like somebody's old home. I mean, it was really ancient. There was a polished sign with 'Doctor Love's Practice' and the address. It had to be the place. But it didn't look like a women's clinic.

I didn't know anything about the Practice. My husband's personal assistant, Brianna, made the booking for me. I don't know what we'd do without her. She's only worked for Richard for a short time but been such a help to us. Richard calls her his B girl and I'm his A girl. My name's Amber and she's Brianna. Don't you think that's cute?

I pushed the button on the big old door and it soon opened. 'Hello, you must be Amber. I'm Maddisyn,' she greeted with a large smile.

'Nice to meet you,' I chuckled excitedly and stepped into a large entry hall.

The height of the ceiling surprised me and there wasn't any carpet on the floor, just polished floorboards. I thought an expensive place like this would have had carpet or at least tiles. Our high-heels made a loud striking sound and the noise echoed as we walked. There were wooden stairs up to the next floor and a long passageway to the back of the building. I noticed a lot of fancy plaster around the walls and ceiling and a lovely chandelier.

For an old building, it looked so new and classy. It was just so pretty. I could see a fancy living room with lovely old style furniture through a decorative archway. It wasn't what I expected, more like a fancy old house than a clinic.

'Do you live here?' I gasped with a soft sound of amazement.

'Doctor Love lives upstairs and the Practice is on this floor,' she replied taking me into the fancy room.

'Gee, he must be very rich,' I purred with wide sparkling eyes taking in the elegant and expensive furniture and things.

Maddisyn gave a small smile. 'I'm the Practice Manager and this is the Sitting Room where Guests relaxed before seeing Doctor Love.'

'Why is it called Practice? I quizzed with a puzzled look as we moved through to the fancy room.

'It probably makes Guests more at ease than calling it a medical practice,' Maddisyn replied with a gently smile.

'Ooooh, that's clever.' I softly laughed.

'I'll give you a tour,' she kindly offered.

The fancy room did look nice but nothing like our modern luxury high-rise apartment. There were a couple of couches in front of a fire and pretty paintings on the walls. The curtains looked lovely and at least it did have some carpet. It's the prettiest waiting room I've even seen.

'Through here is the Guest Lounge where you can freshen up,' she mentioned opening a door to a lovely bright room which looked like a large ensuite.

'Ooooh a spa! I shrieked excitedly. I loooove a spa. We have one in our apartment. Can I have one here?'

'Yes of course. Some of the women do and I can even give a massage,' she continued smiling at my reaction.

'Ooh goodness, look at all the cosmetics,' I gasped looking at a dressing table with a large mirror and a chair.

'They're all available for the Guests to use, Maddisyn explained. We have a Guest who works at a cosmetics company and she supplies them.'

'Desire Cosmetics. They're my faaaavourite brand, wonderful!' I cried out gleefully.

Maddisyn showed me a separate room for massaging and mentioned she was a massage therapist. The room had a massage table and shower and washing facilities and looked lovely. We moved back into the fancy room.

'If you'd like to sit, I need to get some information from you as we've only been dealing with Brianna,' Maddisyn mentioned as we moved towards the couches.

'Brianna is my husband's personal assistant. Richard asked her to find me a sex therapist and here I am,' I posed grinning like a mischievous little girl.