Playing Games

Story Info
Desperate to reconnect with her son, mommy suggests a game.
6.4k words
4.62
42.1k
108
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains some non-con.

Game Night

All she wanted was to connect with him. Her son, her firstborn child. James just turned 21 a few months ago. Her baby boy had become so cold and distant in the last few years. She raised Jimmy and his sister Maggie alone, and they were so close at one point. Now, she didn't know anything about his life anymore, or what went through his mind. She just wanted them to be close again. Now they are on the cusp of being too close. She sits in front of him across the table, considering doing something that is definitely not motherly.

It was supposed to be fun. All she wanted was to make him forget about going out with his buddies for just one weekend and be at home with her, just being a mother and son, enjoying some time together. She invited him for a movie night. He wasn't interested. She offered that they go out for some food at his favorite restaurant. He wasn't interested. She suggested they have a game night like they used to. He wasn't interested. In her desperation she told him they could have drinks at home, and she'd let him drive her car tomorrow instead of the beat up Civic he had purchased last year.

She bought him for the night. She had to buy his time and attention. She already felt so low just hounding him about spending some time with her. Laura knew she sounded pathetic, and after convincing him to spend some time with her, thought to herself that he probably relented out of pity.

"Come on, just like we used to do when you were young." she had said. She thought of how sad it was to have to say that to her son, as a 40-year-old woman.

What game were they going to play anyway? James is too old for snakes and ladders. Risk takes too long. He was never a fan of Monopoly. Their single deck of cards was missing its 2 of Hearts and she couldn't find their chess set. Since his sister Margaret had moved away to college, she decided to look through her things and found that she had something called "Icebreaker", meant to be played by small groups of people over drinks.

She thought to herself "Perfect! By the time we're a couple of drinks in, it might actually be fun!" She didn't expect things to go so far.

It started off nicely. They took a 6-pack with them to the backyard and played fetch with the dog for a little while. They caught up with each other. He asked her how work was going. Laura told him excitedly that she might be getting a promotion next year. But then, she asked him how things were with his girlfriend, and he said they'd broken up a few weeks ago... he hadn't bothered to tell his mother. She felt so removed from his life.

After they were done with the 6-pack, they had a swim in the pool, and he seemed to sense that she wasn't feeling like her usual cheery self. Maybe the alcohol helped him be less stoic, but he told his mother that he was sorry that he hadn't included her in his life like he used to. He just found it difficult now that he was an adult.

He would never stop being her baby, not that she told him that. No matter how much he wanted her to see him as an adult, or how much she wished she could, Laura would never be able to look at Jimmy any other way. Or so she thought.

After their swim, they went inside and she put on a simple sundress over her bikini. She came out and half expected him to be gone. She was pleasantly surprised to him sitting on the couch and so she suggested they share a bottle of wine. They tried watching a couple episodes of some show he thought she would like, but they mostly kept chatting.

Jimmy told her some stories about his life recently. Something about a friend of his who'd gone to jail over a bar fight that summer; he recounted some drama at his bartending gig involving a customer berating a waitress; told her how he'd bought tickets to a concert next month that he was excited about. They were reconnecting. He even touched on going back to college now that he had the funds to explore something more practical than a history degree.

Eventually, they were tipsy and giggling about silly things but, inevitably, the conversation started dying down and Laura saw him get a bit bored. James began getting quiet and that's when she remembered the game. She got them another glass of wine, put on some music they both liked, and set up the game on the dinner table. She had no idea. She thought it seemed innocent enough.

It wasn't. The game was just a series of questions, with a twist to it. The questions started off simple but got progressively more personal. Not just personal. Sexual. They were both disappointed. James told his mother he might try going to sleep early. Laura didn't want to end the night of fun she was having with her boy, so she told him they should give it a try and they would simply skip over the uncomfortable questions. He shrugged and said they could do a few.

The first few questions weren't anything weird. They were having fun. Some had James genuinely curious about what his mother's answers would be; like one that was asking them to recount a funny story involving a childhood pet. Laura told him about her first cat, eating his grandmother's prized petunias from her garden and vomiting it onto her pillow. James told her about the first dog they had when he was a little boy, a Yorkshire terrier named Teacup, and how he'd once found her with her tiny head caught in an empty coffee cup, running around the yard, and bumping into things.

Another question asked what our dream vacation was. She told him she had always wanted to go to Japan. He said he did too. Laura told him that they could go next summer, if he promised not to wreck her car tomorrow. They laughed. They were bonding again. Then the questions got weird, and she saw him throw away card after card without reading them aloud. She was feeling like the night would end prematurely and she'll lose this precious moment.

James mumbled something about how all of them were too uncomfortable to be talking about with his mother. Laura saw him start deflating until he gave a genuine chuckle after reading one. She asked him what made him laugh. He threw it away, saying that it was funny, but still too weird. Laura convinced him to ask the question, telling him she wouldn't answer, but just wanted a laugh too. James said it wasn't the question that was funny, just the wording. She pushed him. Laura just wanted a few more moments with her son before he went to sleep and woke up the same distant young man he'd become over the last few years.

"Which is better: being a hottie with no brains or being smart but with a face only a mother could love?" It really wasn't worth a laugh; it was the kind of thing that's only funny in context and with a few drinks making you feel silly.

But she did laugh and told him they didn't have such problems in their family, because they had the best of both worlds, something he should be thanking her for. He chuckled and told his mother that he knew she was "hot and smart" but that maybe it skipped a generation with him. She had too much wine and didn't think twice about the odd comment. Laura told him she thought he was hot, and hoped he didn't think otherwise. James said that he was talking about being dumb, not being ugly. They burst out laughing. He didn't seem uncomfortable with her comment, either. She urged him to find another funny card, even if it was a bit naughty. He seemed okay with it. After some searching through the deck, he read another one.

"What's the weirdest place you can think of to have sex?" and immediately answered it with "Your bed."

"YOUR bed." She replied. They laughed some more. He read another question, not thinking twice.

"What's better: receiving am-- oh..." James trailed off. "That one's not funny. Sorry."

"Ask the question." She replied. James hesitated. Laura took the card from him and read it out loud herself.

"What's better: receiving amazing head, or having pretty good sex?" she said, smiling. "Oh, amazing head, for sure. 'Pretty good' sex is not nearly as satisfying as amazing head."

James chuckled nervously. He said "Makes sense." And tried to move on, reading the next card as quickly as possible.

"Which partner of which celebrity couple would you rather replace: Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt, or Ryan Reynolds/Blake Lively?" he said, voice slurring his words.

"I'd rather be Angelina dating Brad Pitt." She replied immediately.

"Ew. Brad's lame. Ryan is funny. He's also got the hotter wife, so I'd rather be in Ryan Reynold's shoes than Brad's." Jimmy retorted.

"No. Fucking. Way! Ryan might be funny, but funny doesn't beat Brad's jawline. Sounds like you'd rather be Blake Lively so you could date Ryan Reynolds, anyway." His mom teased, giggling. It eased the tension. They were being silly.

"Ask another." She said, pouring them another glass of wine. Laura was having fun. She didn't want it to end. James didn't protest his glass being filled again.

"Okay..." he said, searching. "Well, not that one. That's just too weird."

"$20 says you're too chicken shit to ask it." Laura dared him. He looked at her with a crooked little smile.

"Fine. Would you make out with one of the players for a million dollars?" James asked.

"I'd make out with you for free, cutie! For a million, that's an easy decision!" she replied, still giggling. He smiled and nearly blushed.

"Whatever. That's not even the real question anyway." James said sheepishly. Laura snatched the card from his hand again.

"OOOOH! 'Would you have SEX with one of the players for a million dollars?' You changed the question! You owe me 20 bucks, kid!" Laura declared triumphantly. James shrugged.

"Fine. I'll find your 20 dollars tomorrow." He announced.

"Yes." Laura suddenly said. "I'd have sex with you for a million dollars." And took another sip of her wine. Things were quiet. She suddenly felt flushed and very awkward about what she'd just said. James muttered something unintelligible. She almost asked him to repeat it, but instead decided to pick another card.

"Oh. OH! Well... no, okay." She said, as if negotiating with herself. "Alright, here's one. Describe the best wet dream you've ever had!"

James looked at his mother for a second. When she looked back and their eyes met, he looked away.

"I'm not telling you that. Pick another." James said. Laura relented.

"Alright... this one! Other than... oh!" she trailed off, the tone of her voice changing slightly. "Other than your mouth... where do you like being kissed the most?"

James rolled his eyes. "I don't know. Neck, like everyone." He spoke with an uneasy voice. Laura chuckled.

"What do you mean 'everyone'? That's not my favorite place!" she said, suggestively. James began picking another card and blushed really hard. Before he could read its content, Laura spoke again.

"Collarbone." She said nonchalantly. "It's really nice"

James looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Collarbone? That seems so lame." He said. Laura smiled at him.

"It's not. It's very nice, actually. Give me goosebumps... makes me horny." She admitted, also slurring her words.

"Okay, I'll take your word for it." James replied, blushing. He seemed to hesitate then, and Laura felt an instinctive warning go off. He was about to leave. She simply wasn't ready yet. She picked another card.

"In your opinion, what's the sexiest non-sexual body part of every player in the game?" she asked. James seemed to hesitate again, as if he was still considering telling her he needed to go to sleep. She looked at him and decided to answer first.

"Well, there's just you, so that's unfair." She began. "But you have a really well-built and broad back." She said. James simply looked away. "You seem strong." She finished, almost mumbling. She waited for a reaction. James simply looked at her for a few seconds, as if he was considering his words.

"Your butt." He finally said. Laura blushed, but smiled at him.

"My butt?" she asked.

"Yeah. You have a nice butt." He admitted. He looked away, unable to meet her eyes any more.

"The card said a 'non-sexual' body part. Butts are very sexual." She observed. James blushed even redder.

"Uuh... I don't know, then. Your... collarbone." He replied, fumbling for an answer.

"Oh. You're just saying that because I got that in your mind with the last question." She ventured, still smiling at him.

"I don't know, maybe." James still wanted to leave, but Laura suspected he felt too awkward doing so too abruptly, as if it would signal his discomfort was due to being horny.

"Your turn. Pick a card. Unless you need us to stop? Is this game making you too horny?" she asked, astonished at her own words. She took another sip of wine.

"No. I'm fine. It's not as bad as awkward as I thought it would be." James said.

"Right? It's just getting to know each other a bit better." She offered. He nodded, and tried for a smile. James picked a card and sighed.

"What's... ugh." He groaned as if disgusted, but it didn't seem convincing. Laura smiled. "What's the quickest way to make you orgasm?" he asked.

"Hmmm. I don't know if I should say it out loud while so drunk. I might get TOO horny, thinking about it." She laughed.

"Yeah. I'll pick an--" James began. Laura interrupted him.

"Rough sex. Like... put me on all fours, pull my hair, spank me like... really hard. It never takes long for me to get there." She said in a rather girlish voice. James looked up at her, almost expressionless.

"Me too." He admitted. "I mean, like... I would do that. To girls. I like being rough."

"Oh. I guess the apple falls far--doesn't fall far from the tree. Sorry, I'm drunk." Laura said, and smiled. Suddenly, they were both feeling like too horny to continue.

"One more card?" James asked, surprising Laura.

"Sure." She replied.

One More Card

She feels how much the alcohol is influencing the situation and allows herself to go with the flow. Something about being drunk with her son is so alien to her, that she reverts to her college days, where a drink was liquid courage and a party was just an excuse to hook-up.

"Alright... um. Okay, this one's... huh. Well, this one might be a bit too much." He says.

"One more glass of wine, then!" Laura replies, already filling up their glasses. James smiles and nods. "Cheers! To games night with my baby boy." She says, offering her glass. He clinks his glass to hers.

"This is a weird games night." He comments, meekly.

"A little bit. But it's fun! We'll stop after this next card. It'll be good to save some for next time." She replies, surprising him.

"Yeah. Next time." James says quietly. They both drink several gulps from their glasses before he steadies himself to read the next card.

"Alright. I warned you this one's a bit much." He begins. He swallows before he continues. "What's the kinkiest thing you would do to another player?" he finishes, looking at her as if fully expecting her to shy away from the question. Laura doesn't hesitate.

"I'd make out with you." Laura admits with no hint of shyness. Her cheeks were flushed at her eyes wouldn't meet him, but her smile and voice were confident.

"Hah! As if. You're just trying to make me blush. YOU'RE blushing!" he teases in a boyish, schoolyard voice.

"No. I'm answering honestly. Now you have to answer. Honestly." She says, looking him straight in the eyes, her confident smile not faltering. James stares back at his mother, quizzically. She's staring at him from across the table and considering doing something that is definitely not motherly.

"I don't believe you. Um--" He begins and takes another breath, as if he'll answer the question and move on.

"I WOULD! I'm drunk enough. You're cute. This game's kinda making me horny." Laura interrupts, still smiling, eyes firmly staring at him. James looks at her nervously and gulps.

"Alright. Well, the kinkiest thing I would do--" he starts with a dismissive tone in his voice but is interrupted by Laura wordlessly getting up from her chair. He looks up at her as she moves around the table towards him. He pushes his chair back, staring at her.

"What're y--" Laura straddles him and puts both arms over his shoulders. Jimmy's own arms are dangling by his sides, with him not knowing what he to do. Laura looks deep into his eyes and kisses him firmly. It's a closed-mouth kiss, deep and forcible, as if it could go either into a joking mockery of a kiss or unravel into pure passion. She pulls away with a loud, comedic "MWAH!" and smiles at him. James isn't smiling back. He looks dumbfounded.

"Don't dare me to prove to you how drunk and horny I am, mister!" she says, forcing a chuckle and blushing. Laura's unsure of her actions. Suddenly, she feels her son's hands on her hips. He leans forward. She stops smiling. They close their eyes.

The next kiss is just as deep and full of force, but this time it is wild. Their tongues meet and begin dancing around each other. They slowly tilt their heads one way and another, trying new angles, attempting to get as much out of a single kiss as possible. James' grip on Laura tightens, then slides down to her ass. She gives a short, breathy moan into his mouth as she feels him squeezing her cheeks. The kiss continues for several seconds before they pull away from each other, rather breathless. Laura immediately leans in to her son's face and whispers in his ear.

"What's the kinkiest thing you would do to another player?" she asked him. She leans back and looks down at him, biting her lower lip in anticipation. James looks up at her, thinking. He doesn't answer with words. Instead, he leans forward and begins kissing her collarbone. Almost immediately, Laura's arms wrap themselves around his shoulders and one hand grabs a fistful of his hair, urging him on.

"Oh..." she moans quietly. Her son continues to lavish kisses onto her collarbone and neckline, sometimes gently, barely grazing his lips to her goosebumps and sometimes not so gently, nibbling and sucking on her skin with some passion.

"Oh... god. That's..." she begins, but a little squeal escapes her lips instead of more words. Her son has gone from simply squeezing her ass, to inching his fingers between her cheeks and parting them. He's groping her with pure lust.

"I told you... kissing my collarbone has an effect on me." She moans into his ear. He seems to almost growl. Suddenly, Laura has a wicked idea. She leans back a little and feels for another card. She manages to take one from the deck and lifts it so she can read it. The smile on her face is wicked.

"Whisper a naughty secret into another player's ear. They can't tell anyone else." She reads out loud. James continues to kiss her as he thinks of an answer, moving down to her cleavage. After a few seconds, he looks up at her. She leans down towards him and begins kissing his neck, lending her ear. James whispers.

"I'm really drunk. And horny. And I want to fuck right now. Like, really rough. I'd fuck anyone." He says. Laura's eyes shoot open, alarmed. She stops kissing him and whispers back into his ear as he goes back to kissing her neck, instead.

"Me too, baby. But we can't." she whispers.

James pulls away, with a hint of shy insincerity in his voice and a fake smile, he replies. "Of course, I know that. I didn't mean that! Wait, did you mean you wanted to?" he says, hurriedly.

Laura can see right through him. He wants to save face, that's why he left his earlier statement a little ambiguous. She won't let him hide behind his phrasing, though. She'll unmask herself before that happens. They're already in too deep, anyway. Neither of them will wake up tomorrow without feeling regret, or at least some embarrassment.

"Yes. I meant I want you to fuck me, really rough. But like I said, we can't. What, you saying you didn't wanna fuck me?" she replies, faking as much indignance as he did.

12