Playing in a Bar

Story Info
Husband and wife role playing in a bar goes further...
8.6k words
4.69
66.9k
133

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artemus68
Artemus68
201 Followers

My wife Amy and I have always had a very exciting and fulfilling sex life. Both of us are comfortable with sex and enjoy mixing in fantasies, toys and porn to keep the spiciness alive. We don't have sex as often as we did in our younger years but even after 15 years of marriage, we enjoy a fulfilling sexual relationship. One particular time we were fooling around and dirty talking when I brought up the idea of role playing but this time outside the house.

"Hey honey, I have an idea for trying something different."

"Oh yeah? What are you thinking?" Amy asked.

"How about we role play you and I meeting at a bar and pretending we don't know each other. We could flirt and tease one another and see where it leads?"

Amy smiled as I told her about my idea. "That sounds like fun. So how would this work?"

Realizing that Amy was interested in my role play scenario I decided to fill out the details.

"I want you to dress up in a very sexy and revealing outfit. I'll drop you off at the bar and after 5 minutes or so I will come in to the bar and sit somewhere near you. Then after a few minutes of sitting apart I could offer to buy you a drink and see where things lead."

Now I have to tell you that Amy has a very exhibitionist side to her and she gets very turned on wearing revealing clothing and having strange men and women eyeing her and checking her out. So, I knew she would like the idea of dressing up in a slutty outfit and being out in a public place.

"Ooohhh. I like this plan a lot." Amy said in a husky voice as she moved in closer and ran her hand slowly down to my groin and started to pull my dick out of my boxers.

"It seems like it." I laughed, as I started to run the palm of my hand over her erect nipples and pull gently on them through her thin cotton night shirt.

"Do you like the idea of dressing like a slut and having to sit at the bar knowing all the men will be checking you out and thinking about fucking you?" I asked as I started to kiss her passionately.

"Uuuummm...yessss." She responded as she started to enthusiastically stroke my cock.

"Let's pick a place and try this out next Friday." Amy excitedly proclaimed.

I was very excited and happy to find Amy so enthusiastic about my plan and we wound up having some wild and satisfying sex as we both fantasized about what this night out might bring.

Friday finally arrived and we started to get ready. It was a lot of fun thinking about and looking through Amy's clothes trying to find the perfect outfit. Amy has a specific top that I love that's very form fitting but she decided against it since it was very transparent and might be too much for the bar.

"Let's save that for another time, maybe when we finally get to that swing club." Amy wickedly suggested.

I reluctantly agreed and then Amy told me she had the perfect outfit in mind.

"Don't worry." she said. "I know what you like and I don't think you'll be disappointed."

As I waited downstairs excited to see what Amy was going to wear, I decided to have a drink just to take the edge off and to pass the time.

I was just finishing off my drink when I heard Amy coming down the stairs. My draw literally dropped open as I saw her, and let me tell you I was not disappointed. In fact, she looked the perfect combination of sexy with just a touch of slutty. I wanted to fuck her right then and there so I knew that she was going to have the same effect on the other men at the bar.

"Well, what do you think? Amy asked as she slowly twirled around to give me a 360-degree view.

Amy had put on one of my favorite tops of hers. It's a very clingy and low-cut black top that shows off plenty of cleavage and accentuates her tits perfectly. Knowing I'm a leg man who loves her legs, she put on a short mid-thigh flared skirt that's tight enough to show off her ass and short enough to display her long tan lean legs. She finished off the outfit with a pair of black high heeled wedge sandals that exposed her feet and toes as well.

"I figured this outfit would appeal to all types of men." She said with a wicked grin.

"If it doesn't. then they are either dead or gay." I responded as I took her all in.

As we walked to the car I continued to drink in Amy's body and how hot she looked in that outfit. She slid into the passenger seat as I opened the door and she made sure I got a nice long look at her fabulous legs. I stood frozen as a drank in the view and only came out of my trance after Amy giggled

"are we going to leave or do you just want to stare at my legs?"

I could see Amy was enjoying teasing me and I finally "woke up" and moved around to the driver's side and started the car.

"You ready for our adventure?" I asked.

"Actually I am. I'm very excited about doing this." Amy answered.

I was expecting Amy to be more unsure so I was pleasantly surprised by her attitude. As we drove to the bar, I continued to enjoy the view of Amy's tanned legs and her very exposed cleavage. I moved my right hand to rest it on her knee and enjoyed the smooth silkiness of her leg as I started to slowly run my hand up her thigh.

"Man, I am so horny right now I think we should find a quite parking lot somewhere and just climb in the back and fuck each other silly." I growled.

Laughing Amy grabbed my hand as I started to slide it under her skirt.

"Later." She said. "We did all this planning for the role play at the bar so let's stick to the adventure."

Amy was right. I certainly did want to role play at the bar so I reluctantly left my hand on her thigh and drove on to our destination.

The bar we had picked out wasn't too far from our house but was not in our hometown. We wanted a bar that we likely wouldn't run into anyone we knew, but also would have a clientele that would be well dressed and attractive. We came up with the perfect place in a town about 15 minutes from us.

We had been to this bar a few times over the years and thought it was our best choice. It had a nice relatively large bar in the center of the room with some intimate u-shaped booths and high-top tables around the perimeter of the room. The bar had an elegant yet fun ambiance and tended to attract nice looking couples and single people. It wasn't necessarily a "meat market" but it was definitely a place where single men were looking to meet a woman, and the way Amy was dressed she was going to get hit on a lot.

As we got closer to the bar, I thought it best to go over our plan again.

"Remember, I'll drop you off and then wait in the car about 5 minutes before I come in. In the meantime, you try and find a seat at the bar with some seats open around you. We can keep in touch by texting each other." I nervously said.

"I will. The bar might be crowded, so I'll do my best. I'll keep my phone out so I can see if you text me, you do the same ok?" Amy answered.

I stopped in front of the bar and Amy got out of the car. I stayed to enjoy the view as she walked inside. Man, I thought, those legs and that ass just looked so perfect and I smiled as I saw a couple leaving the bar with the man slightly taking a long hard look at Amy as she went by him. I could see the lusty look in his eyes as she drank him in.

I drove down the street and found a parking place about two blocks away. I sat in our vehicle and anxiously waited for five minutes then got out of the car and walked into the bar.

As I entered the place, I let my eyes adjust for a few seconds and did a quick scan of the scene to see where Amy was. The bar was very crowded and going strong and I finally saw that Amy was not at the actual bar but was sitting at a two-person high top table along the wall. I then spotted a seat at the back side of the bar, so I quickly moved around and climbed onto the stool.

The spot I got turned out to be perfect. It put me at a slight angle to Amy and had us facing each other. The high top was also great in that it showed off her sexy legs and cleavage off for all to see. I ordered a drink and then texted Amy.

"Great spot you found. You look so hot. How are you doing?"

Amy looked down at her phone as it vibrated with my message. She picked up her phone and started to type.

"I'm good. This was the only spot open when I came in. I'm glad you found that spot at the bar and that we can see each other." She wrote.

A waitress then brought Amy her drink. It looked like her favorite choice, a vodka and cranberry. She quickly took a large sip showing me that she was a little nervous.

I was sitting and enjoying my Manhattan, when after finally tearing my eyes away from Amy and the awesome view, I looked around the bar and saw two older men who were openly checking Amy out. There was also a younger man who looked to be in his late twenties who was glancing over her way. His eyes were fixed on her legs and after he took a large gulp of his beer he moved over towards her table.

Well that didn't take long, I thought. In less than ten minutes Amy was already getting a "bite." The man was in very good shape with dirty blond hair and wearing a nice shirt and jeans. He shook Amy's hand and it looked like he asked if he could sit down. Amy smiled and nodded yes as he climbed into the stool across from her.

I couldn't help smiling as I thought that our role play scenario was actually happening and I was excited. Nervous, but excited about what we were doing.

As Amy and this man talked, I watched her cross and uncross her legs and I could see that the man was trying hard not to glance at them every time she did. I also knew he was probably staring at her very low-cut top with all that cleavage showing.

After a few minutes I shot Amy a quick text. "Everything ok? Need rescue?"

Amy shot back. "Everything fine. He's cute and is constantly staring at my body 😊." "This is fun and EXCITING!"

As Amy typed her message, she had a big grin on her face so she was definitely enjoying tonight.

Just then the waitress came over to them and they ordered another round of drinks.

More time went by and the guy moved closer and was starting to get a little bolder. From time to time he would place his hand on her leg as he leaned in to talk to her. Amy made no attempt to move away or remove his hand so he finely let his hand rest on her knee while they continued to flirt with eachother.

I was now on my second drink and so when the guy left Amy's table, I decided to make my "move" and I went over to Amy's table.

"Where did your friend go?" I asked.

"He went to use the restroom." She smiled. "but he made me promise him I wouldn't leave."

"He also wants me to go this other bar with him, but I already told him no thanks."

Before I could respond the guy came back and I could see the angst on his face as he spotted me. Amy quickly spoke up.

"Oh Tom, this is an old friend of mine. Mark."

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said as I shook Tom's hand.

Tom moved in to position himself between Amy and I and I could tell he was trying to make sure I wasn't trying to move in on his "opportunity." In fact, at one point he placed his hand on Amy's knee as we all chatted and I could tell he was hoping I'd scram.

"Let me get everyone another drink." I suggested, as the waitress moved our way and I climbed onto the other chair at the table, thus showing Tom I had no intention of moving off so fast.

"We're good." Tom said. "We were just about to head out."

He looked hopefully at Amy as he said this.

"Actually, I think I'm going to stay and catch up with Mark. It would be fun to hear what he's been up to all these years." Amy said with a little wink my way.

Tom couldn't hide is disappointment but retreated gracefully.

"Well it was great meeting you." Tom said to Amy, and he gave her his number and asked her to text him her number. Amy thanked him for the drink and said she would text him her number. She leaned over and gave him a peck on his cheek as well as giving him a nice look down her low-cut shirt.

After Tom left. Amy spoke up, "I feel guilty flirting with him and then shooting him down."

"Don't worry a second about that." I scoffed. "He not only got to flirt with a gorgeous sexy woman he got to grope your legs and stare at your tits, and all for the price of a drink. I think any guy would say that he got more than his money's worth."

We ordered a third round of drinks and we were both getting a nice buzz both from the drinks as well as the game we were playing.

"So, are you married?" I asked as I openly leered at Amy's cleavage.

At first Amy looked surprised at my question but she quickly recovered and realized I was starting our role playing.

"I am married, to a great guy actually but he's out of town so I thought I would get out of the house for a few hours." Amy said.

"Well it's my lucky night then." I responded. "Your husband must be a leg man." I stated as I openly ogled Amy's legs.

Laughing Amy very slowly and quite deliberately uncrossed and re-crossed her legs giving me and everyone else in the bar an eyeful of her sexy stems.

"He is in fact." "Why, do you like my legs?" she asked as she leaned down and ran her hand up her lower leg and over her thigh."

We continued to talk and flirt with each other and I told Amy that I was also married to a very beautiful and sexy woman who was also out of town but had given me a "hall pass" for the weekend.

"She's very understanding then." Amy smirked. "Does she get a "hall pass" too?" she asked.

"Only if she promises to tell me all about what she did." I replied. "That's what she makes me promise her too."

As we were talking, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that someone was staring in our direction. I looked over and saw that there was a rather tall well-built black man sitting at the bar near us and he was drinking in Amy's body. He was sitting behind Amy's left shoulder so she hadn't noticed him so I leaned over and quietly spoke to her.

"There is a good-looking black guy sitting behind you at the bar and he is blatantly checking you out. Are you interested?" I asked hopefully.

Now, to be clear, one of my biggest fantasies has been to watch Amy with a well-endowed black man and Amy has always been very excited about this fantasy of mine too. Very quickly I started to think that her flirting with him would really add some spice to tonight's adventure. As I was describing her admirer Amy quickly glanced back and caught his eye. He raised his glass to her and smiled.

Amy flushed turning back to me. "he's very cute." She gushed.

"I'm going to hit the men's room." I said as I got up and moved by Amy. "Let's see what happens."

Amy didn't protest as I walked away so I knew she was very interested to see where this was going.

As I approached the hallway to the restroom I stopped to glance back and noticed that the man was talking to the waitress and pointing towards Amy.

I waited a few minutes in the rest room and then came back out into the hallway and stopped to look at Amy's table. I could see he was now standing at the high-top table talking with Amy. I started towards the table I noticed that Amy was laughing at something he said and had placed her hand on his arm. As I started to sit down Amy introduced me.

"John, this is an old friend of mine, Mark."

John and I shook hands and I was now able to size him up better. He must have been around 6 feet tall with a solid build and in very good shape. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt with dress jeans.

"I hope I'm not interrupting." John said.

"Not at all." I responded. "Why don't you join us?" I said as I glanced at Amy.

Amy smiled "yes, please sit with us." She then turned to me, "John was nice enough to buy us a round of drinks." as the waitress returned with three new cocktails.

John found another stool nearby and pulled it over to sit down. He was now positioned between Amy and I and as Amy moved to give him room, she turned slightly towards him thus giving John a great view of her legs and chest.

I could see that Amy knew what she was doing and also that she was enjoying it very much. She started to run her left hand over her leg and made sure to lean over as we all talked thus keeping John focused on her body.

John was a very funny and witty guy and we were having a fun time talking with him. I also enjoyed Amy flirting with both of us and I especially enjoyed her teasing John.

"So how do you guys know each other?" John asked.

"We are old friends." I spoke up.

"Oh, I thought you were a couple." John said brightening up.

Amy then surprised me, "Well actually we are married."

"Oh. Well I guess I should get out of your way."

"No. Stay." You don't have to leave." Amy responded as she looked at me.

"Yes. We are having fun." I interjected. "Besides Amy is really enjoying you staring at her body and I can tell you are enjoying yourself too."

I definitely shocked both Amy and John with what I had just said as they looked at me with some surprise on their faces.

It might have been the drinks but I decided to throw caution to the wind.

"Oh, come on you two. I'm just being honest here." "Are you telling me I'm wrong?" I asked as I looked at both John and Amy.

Amy blushed and looked down as John glanced at her and then me.

"No. To be honest." "I sure am enjoying the view YOUR WIFE is giving me." John said as he openly stared at Amy and her body.

"Well I'm enjoying you looking at her." I said now surprising myself. "Do you like John looking at you?" I asked Amy.

Blushing again, Amy looked up at me and then John "Yes." was all she said with a smile.

The sexual tension was now building quickly and I wanted to see where this could possibly lead. I looked around and noticed that one of the u-shaped booths in the corner of the room was open so I suggested that the three of us move over to it to be more comfortable and maybe get something to eat. I also saw that it would allow for much more privacy.

Amy and John agreed and after we told the waitress, the three of us got up and moved to the booth. As we got there, I let Amy slide into the booth first.

"John why don't you sit on that side and I'll slide in to the other side of Amy." I suggested.

This way the seating arrangements worked out nicely with Amy now wedged in between John and I.

We ordered some more drinks as well as a few appetizers and continued to chat for a while. John told us he was forty eight years old and in law enforcement. He was divorced about five years and had three older kids.

As he talked, I moved closer to Amy and leaned in to listen. At the same time, I put my hand onto Amy's leg and slowly ran my hand up and down her thigh. The table didn't hide much so John had a clear view of what I was doing and he suddenly slid closer to Amy and was watching my movements as we talked.

We were having a great time with John and as the drinks seemed to be loosening him up as well as us John brought up the million-dollar question I think he had been wanting to ask for some time.

"So do you guys do this role playing in a bar often?"

A little embarrassed, Amy laughed, "this is the first time. We wanted to try it out since it seemed like we would have fun."

"So are you? You know having fun?" John asked.

"I know I am." I quickly answered.

"Me too." Amy replied as well.

"You know John. I keep seeing you glance at Amy's legs. Do you like them?" I asked.

"What's not to like." He responded. "they were the first thing I noticed about your wife when I sat at the bar. I'm a leg man and hers are certainly gorgeous." "Of course, the rest of her is sexy as hell too." He added as his eyes roamed up Amy's body and he stared into her eyes.

I was getting turned on by the way John and I were talking about and eyeing Amy's body so I decided to push things further. Amy had her legs crossed and I removed my hand from her thigh.

Artemus68
Artemus68
201 Followers