Playing in Morphsuits at the Game

Story Info
Romantic, cutesy story if two guys discovering zentai.
2.7k words
4.67
965
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowan sat on the bleachers watching the soccer game. He was wearing a full-body spandex suit, what the young people call morphsuits. It was a yellow-gold color. On top of it, he was wearing a jersey for the Cardinals and some shorts to cover up anything left poking out.

He was a little stocky and fit. His biceps were pretty defined in the spandex. His legs were thick and strong.

He thinks to himself, this is my first game at the university. First time suiting up. And nobody knows who I am. I hope I look as cool as I feel.

He looks over his shoulder and catches a glimpse of a lot of red. Like a whole person. He turns his masked face to see a guy wearing a reddish-colored morphsuit and a jersey. Rowan looks in shock that there would be someone else wearing a morphsuit here.

The red guy turns and pauses. Then he points his fingers at Rowan and says "Yooo! Yellow guy!" with a chill voice. He walks up the bleachers and fist bumps Rowan. Rowan laughs. Rowan scans this red guy up and down. He's a little taller than Rowan. Wearing a jersey, shorts, and a yellow cap. Lean and fit. The suit hugs his body well.

Rowan doesn't realize he's been looking for longer than he should and he snaps back to reality as the game makes a turn. They fix their eyes on the field and they stay glued to the field for a while. The red guy slowly moves next to Rowan, but Rowan's still looking at the game.

The Cardinals made their first goal today. The crowd celebrated with fist bumps and chest bumps. Then everyone started to put their arms on each other's shoulders in camaraderie. The red guy followed too but accidentally brushed Rowan's arm while trying to find Rowan's shoulders. It sent a wave of excitement through Rowan's body. His breath paused for a moment. Red's hands felt smooth when they glided over his bicep.

"Oops, sorry dude." He quickly draped his arm over Rowan's shoulders.

Rowan chuckles, but it was almost nervous sounding. He quickly drapes his arm over his shoulders and they turn theirf focus back on the game.

Red starts screaming, "Yeaaaah!"

"Card, cards, cards!" They shout in unison. The Cardinals are leading.

When the team scores another goal everyone shakes someone's hands saying, "Good day!" It was a funny thing that Rowan's friends said the students did. Rowan was still surprised to see it in person so he waited a bit for someone to shake his hand.

Then it came back to him and Red. They shook hands. Before they said anything shivers ran down Rowan's spine. Red's gloved hands are smooth, his grip firm, and his hands are warm. They hold hands for a bit longer than the others. Rowan was flustered and realized this. Quickly he said, "Good day!"

They both let go and stare at their hands for a second before watching the game. Soon another goal was scored. This time Red leans in fast and gives Rowan a casual hug. Usually, this would be short and a few taps on the back. But Red holds on for a few seconds longer. Rowan didn't do anything this time. He embraces the moment and hugs Red back. Red's body was indeed fit and lean. Rowan was a little shorter a little stockier. Red keep holding. Rowan slides a hand down Red's arm unconsciously. Red shivers a bit and Rowan can feel that.

"Oh, sorry, it's a little hard to see ya know," Rowan says, even though they were standing right next to each other and Rowan had pretty good vision through the suit.

Slowly Rowan and Red let go which intensifies the brushing of their spandex-covered skin. Rowan felt hot. He turned back to the game. It's a pretty intense one. They have a lot of fun and Rowan feels at ease. They punch each other and shove playfully. Each touch a little longer.

The game slows down. Rowan turns to Red. He speaks, "Um I never--" Suddenly the Cards grab the ball again, and the crowd roars.

Red faced Rowan. "What!" he yells. Rowan looks back at the game and yells, "Never mind"

Rowan was going to ask his name but was flustered now.

Red turned back after a moment, "Did you want to hang out after this?"

Rowan perks up. He nods and Red gives him a fist bump.

The cards win and more hugs and high-fives. They laugh and punch each other. They chat a bit about school. The game is over.

"Hey so I gotta say goodbye to some of my friends, but I'll catch you in the corner by the bleachers in a bit," says Red. He walks off and says goodbye to his friends.

Rowan makes his way to the bleachers. He waits a bit and forgets that he is waiting for a guy in a morphsuit. He looks up in shock for a second. He's taken aback by the strong way Red walked towards him. A featureless figure, but one with very nice curves. Rowan thinks he looks like a walking mannequin.

"I'm back!" Red says enthusiastically. He gains a bit of speed when he's close to Rowan.

"Heya" Rowan points finger guns awkwardly.

"Yooo, can't believe how that game turned around!" Red exclaims as he continues to move closer to Rowan. Suddenly Red goes in for a hug. Rowan is startled again and lets Red hug him.

"Ha, yeah" Rowan's voice trails off.

This hug was different. Nobody was around. It was just the two of them. Red's fabric-covered body made the slightest slipping sounds as it wrapped around Rowan. It wasn't a friendly casual hug either. Red's arms were wrapped around Rowan tight.

"Haha, you're fun to be around dude! I had a blast today." They hold on for a very long time. Not moving their hands or anything just hugging. Red jolts and lets go. "Uh sorry, I didn't mean to hug ya for so long dude." He scratches his head.

"I mean, hugs are nice," Rowan whispers. He looks at the ground.

"Guys do lack physical attention." He says reassuringly and honestly. "I get that. A hug is good, ya know." He laughs. "Come here." Red hugs him again more like a bear hug this time.

"Yeah this is pretty nice," Rowan whispers. He adjusts his left hand and brings it up for a hug but it slides under Red's jersey.

Red seemed to be in shock, but he also didn't do or say anything in opposition. He felt a weird feeling inside, but it wasn't a bad feeling, just weird.

"Oh sorr-rry," Rowan whispers. But he doesn't let go. Red doesn't either. Rowan slowly slides his hand around Red's waist. It was smooth and curvy.

Red's muscles tightened, feeling Rowan's fingers on him. Red felt weird but he kind of liked it.

Rowan was feeling very hot. He kept moving his hand around Red's waist. He slowly crept up his back. He felt Red shiver.

Red leaned his head into Rowan. He rested his head on Rowan's shoulder and lightly brushed his face against Rowan's. Red felt tingly in his face and back. He could hear Rowan breathe more heavily. He was too.

Red slowly moved to where Red assumed Rowan's lips were. Red was right it was warm and soft there. They were both in masks but Red went for a kiss anyway. It felt smooth and warm to both of them. The lip areas of their masks were getting a little moist and their breathing became heavier.

They kept touching gently and kissing for a while. Each time more adventurous. All you could hear in the quiet night was kissing, heavy breathing, and fabric sliding. They were both feeling very warm and their bulges were very present, but still hidden underneath their shorts.

Red leaned in even closer and put his leg between Rowan's. Red slid his leg up and down one of Rowan's. He stopped for a moment and took a breath.

"Wait, is this okay? With you?" Red whispered in Rowan's ear.

"Y-yeah," Rowan whispered, barely audible.

Red felt bold now. He pushed his bulge onto Rowan's. He slid his around and then started rubbing it against Rowan's bulge through his shorts and the morphsuit. Their crotches start to get wet.

They were still feeling each other with their hands and kissing through the spandex. Red slowly pulled off Rowan's jersey without thinking. They stopped for a moment. They both took deep breaths. Red took off his jersey. They admired each other in the floodlights for a few seconds. Red had a lean frame and a thin waist. Rowan then took off his jersey. He was more rectangular and built.

They awkwardly start again and chuckle a bit. They now feel each other's front sides more aggressively. The spandex hands slide and slip over pecs and abs. Rowan decides to rub circles around Red's nipples. Red gasps.

Rowan keeps at it for a while and Red slows down his movements. They both are very warm a little sweaty and breathing heavily. They start kissing again and gliding their bulges over each other.

Red slowly pushes down his shorts and Rowan follows. They have to take their shoes off too. Now they are both naked, but not. The slight breeze slips over their bodies. They shiver but it's a relief from the heat between them.

Their bodies now almost mold together. They keep grinding and sliding. They take a short break to admire each other. Rowan looks at Red's face in the morphsuit. Red's looking Rowan up and down.

Rowan thinks, It's crazy but I still don't know who this is. And this, this was so weird. Not anything like what I would think normal sex to be. I mean I wouldn't know. But I don't want to stop.

Rowan's eyes fix on Red's bulge. He makes the first move this time and gently caress Red's bulge. Red winces. Rowan grabs it through the fabric firmly gripping it now. His hand pumps slowly but gradually faster.

Red gasps again, but pulls Rowan in. He does the same and grabs Rowan's bulge. Rowan lets out a small moan.

Red laughs "Cute," he whispers. They pump and pump. Red moves in for a kiss. The air is steamy again. Their moans and breathing much louder between each kiss. They go back to grinding their bulges instead. and use their hands to rub each other freely.

They are very sweaty and their crotches very moist. "Uhh, uhh" Red moans loudly, "I think I'm---" he moans louder. He grunts and his dick starts pulsating. The pulses are strong and Rowan feels it. Red cums in the suit. It gets very wet fast. Red holds on to Rowan as he feels like his legs have suddenly given out.

Rowan is feeling very close too. "Oh, ohhh" Rowan mumbles. He grunts much softer and his morphsuit starts to soak his leaking juice. He feels weak too. They both are panting and hunched over. Their chins resting on each other's shoulders.

Once cooled down and their breathing a little lighter. They take a step back and stare at each other's bulges and the wet stains.

Red chuckles and so does Rowan. But Rowan is feeling embarrassed. He scratches his head. They look at each other's featureless faces again.

Red takes a deep breath and exclaims, "Wow. That was new." He chuckles nervously. "And, uhh. really good dude. Like really hot."

Rowan's face went hot again, and he felt weird but very happy. He nodded. "Yeah...That was...Good. I've never even kissed a guy before."

"Really?" Red is surprised, but he thinks it's cute. "I really liked kissing you, but I can um show you how it's normally done." He unzips the head part of his morphsuit. Rowan is in shock again. He takes a good look at the guy. He's very handsome. Slender face, short, dark wavy hair. Rowan thinks to himself that he looks hot in a new way now. Seeing Red's lean body still head-to-toe in spandex but his face is now showing. Human but spandex covered creatures.

Then Rowan's eyes widen beneath the mask." Wait you-you. You're Ji--no?"

Red nods his head and his eyes widen. His voice is quiet now. "Yeah. Wait h-how do you know me?"

Rowan unzips his morphsuit and pulls down his hood. He scratches his head again. Red gasps a little and gawks. Rowan is cute but chiseled. His face was squarish and masculine but with boyish features.

"Wait Rowan, was it?"

"Y-yes" Rowan replied. He stared at the ground embarrassed now. "I used to watch you play football in high school." His voice got quiet and soft. "You were so cool especially since you were a grade older than me."

Jino looks concerned now. He's trying to be supportive. "Oh- oh- oh my god- you were that guy?! Haha, that little guy too! Although you're a big guy now."

Rowan scratched his head sheepishly.

"You were at every game," he said, sounding all cheerful but also embarrassed. "I noticed you because you had a...a nice smile and were always having fun with your friends."

Rowan was blushing now. "Th-thanks. And do you remember that one class we had together? I was kind of shy back then so I don't know if you remember me. You were super cool though. You always brought me snacks because we were the only two who showed up early to class."

"Of course! I remember! You were always super quiet, but you were a cool dude. You would always listen to me talk. haha. " he smiled, and then he suddenly looked shocked.

"Wait- wait wait, wait wait wait. Did you- Did you know it was me all this time? Did you know I went to this school?" Jino's eyes widened, and he looked back at the ground, embarrassed again.

"Ha, no." Rowan felt at ease. "I didn't. I mean we only had that one class and in high school you were pretty skinny. So when I saw a tall more muscular guy in a morphsuit I wasn't expecting you." They both laugh and look at each other in the eyes for the first time.

Jino has light reddish-brown eyes. They are enchanting to Rowan. Jino is enraptured in Rowan's dark green eyes too.

Jino starts to get closer to Rowan. He leans in and puts a hand on Rowan's shoulder.

"I've seen other guys wear these but we would only exchange a handshake and I usually knew who they were. But I guess I'm glad it was you and it was fun to not know." He looks at Rowan's lips. "But um, I promised you something."

Jino was shaky but moved fast. He closed his eyes and pushed his lips against Rowan. This was different too. Rowans eyes were open at first. He felt heat race through his body. Jino was breathing hard and Rowan slowly closed his eyes.

They softly caressed one another. This time Jino pushed his tongue in Rowan's mouth. They were both getting hard again. They hold that moment for a few minutes. Their breathing is very heavy.

Jino let's go first. He sighs. "Thanks for a fun day Rowan."

Rowan smiles nervously. "Of course," Rowan whispers. "You, this, it was all amazing." Jino let out a big grin.

"Maybe we could hang out again?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Haha of course. Here. I'll give you my number." Rowan gives Jino his number and he types it in his phone.

Jino asks, "My dorm is at the end over there. Where is yours?"

"Oh, uh- My dorm is just right here," replies Rowan. He didn't know what to think, this was such a weird coincidence, but he appreciated every second of it. "We could like- Hang out in my dorm, I guess? I mean, um- if you don't mind."

Jino looks ecstatic. "Yeah yeah. sleepover! But I gotta get to class early-ish tomorrow. So not too much funny business." They laugh and start putting their clothes over their morphsuits. Then they walk back to the dorm.