Playing Omega Roulette

Story Info
MY sister's sorority plays an interesting sex game.
2k words
4.42
41.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers

I graduated mid-term from our local community college. I applied and was accepted at a university where my sister was a Senior. Early January I moved into an apartment just off campus. My sister Kathleen helped me unpack and get settled in. I appreciated the help, but she was a little distracting. She was wearing short shorts and a scoop neck tank top, obviously without a bra. Both the front and rear view were great. While I'd never actually seen any of her naked girl parts, I was fixated on them.

Afterwards we had lunch at the student union where it seemed everyone knew her. Several of her fellow cheerleaders stopped to talk as well as some sorority sisters. I got up several times and walked behind her hoping to get a full shot of her chest to no avail. Later she gave a me a tour of campus, again it was obvious she was well known and popular. I wasn't surprised, she is very cute and personable. Statuesque, about 5' 8' with big brown eyes, auburn hair, nice chest and long shapely legs. At one point I walked on a fence railing above her as she walked alongside, again hoping to catch a shot of her boobs. No such luck.

We ended the tour at her Sorority house where she kissed me goodbye and went in to prepare for a basketball game that evening. Back in my apartment I laid down for a nap looking forward to my life on a big boy campus. Katies butt and boobs kept flashing through my mind. That evening I attended the basketball game. The arena was packed. I'm not a big fan of basketball but it was a fun game. I spent most of the time watching the cheerleaders in their short skirts and bare midriffs. Katie looked amazing and not for the first time, I thought she was pretty sexy.

It took a week or so for me to settle into a routine. I liked all my teachers, and the classes were interesting. The second weekend Katies sorority hosted a Sadie Hawkins dance and she invited me to be her date. The room was full of attractive coeds, the DJ was good. There was a steady line at the fully stocked open bar.

To kick things off the DJ announced the first dance would be a snowball, he picked Katie and I to start. After a minute or two he yelled Snowball and we had to choose new partners. Every few minutes he'd again yell snowball. Soon everyone was on the floor. The rest of the night it was ladies' choice.

Katie and I danced several times, but I spent most of the evening with some of her sisters. A few of them took full advantage of the Katie Hawkins spirit. I was kissed, fondled and propositioned frequently. One of the girls, Lesley, led me outside on the veranda and proceeded to rub my hand against her bare and very moist pussy while tonguing my tonsils.

At the end of the evening as I was saying goodnight to my sister, Lesley took my hand and told Katie, "I'm going to walk your brother home to make sure he doesn't get mugged or something."

Katie smiled, said, "Not tonight girl, he's my date and I'll do the protecting. You can have him some other night."

I thought, there goes my chance to get laid.

It was a pleasant night for a walk, luckily Katie didn't have to fight off muggers.

Just inside the door she pulled down her top and I got my first look at her small but perky tits.

Surprised, I asked, "What the heck are you doing."

She replied, "I know you've been trying to see them, here they are. What do you think?"

"Wow! Very nice sis."

She started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Hey, now what?"

As she unzipped my pants, she asked, "You like to fuck don't you."

I nodded.

"Well so do I, so we're going to fuck."

I started to say something.

She placed her finger on my lips, "Don't give me any of the brother sister shit. We're just two people who like to fuck. End of story."

She finished undressing me then slowly did a strip tease. Naked, she knelt and licked my balls and sucked me briefly before leading me to the bedroom.

She laid on the bed, those luscious, tanned legs slightly spread. A triangle of tan lines with a wisp of dark hair highlighted her pubes, below smooth, plump pussy lips and moist pink slit beckoned. Starting at her ankles I licked up the inside of both legs before concentrating on her pink slit.

Her thighs squeezed my face as I licked and sucked her, she tasted wonderful.

Too soon she began breathing hard and trembling. I replaced my sucking with soft licking as she came down.

Shortly she said, "That was great, now let's fuck."

I didn't get much sleep, she was either sucking me, soft or hard or I was sucking her or inside her. I spent a lot of time with my mouth on those perky tits. I loved how hard her nipples got when I flicked them with my tongue.

I had an early class, when my alarm went off, she hit the snooze button and said, "You're staying here this morning and have breakfast. Let's go shower."

We washed each other for the longest. She turned the water off took my hand and led me to the bed, both of us still dripping wet.

I laid on the bed, she laid on me and squirmed her wet body against me. The sensation was wonderful.

Then she knelt over my face, spreading her pussy lips, lowering it to my face she said, "Honey, I cooked. Here's breakfast"

I licked, sucked and tongued her until she enjoyed a nice orgasm.

She laid on me and sucked my nipples until they hurt then rolled over and said, "Now fuck me."

Afterwards we enjoyed coffee with her on my lap.

Occasionally she stuck her finger in her pussy and then stirred my coffee, "Just a little sweetener."

Frequently we played finger tag in her wet pussy and then shared more sweetener with each other.

About noon we again showered and got dressed.

As she was leaving, she gave me a wet kiss and said, "You know I think I now have more respect for Sadie Hawkins. She was onto something."

A couple of days later she called and said, "Hey, why don't you come over? There are a couple of girls that want to see you again and I want to show you something."

I asked, "Is Lesley one of them?"

"Yeah, how'd you guess?"

"Just a hunch. When should I be there?"

"Anytime this afternoon. None of us have classes."

Katie met me at the front door and led me to her room. Inside were Lesley and two others I remembered from the dance.

Lesley stood and gave me a big kiss, said, "Katies been telling us about your little tete a tete."

All the girls were giggly. Katie introduced me to Julie and Megan, the other two girls. Obviously, none of the four of them were wearing bras as four sets of nipples were poking their shirts. I became hard, to try to cover it up I sat down on a chair.

Katie said, "It's Ok we all saw it and were going to need it for our game of Omega Roulette."

I asked, "What the heck is Omega Roulette?"

"I'll tell you in a minute. First, I have to see how many are playing. Come over here."

Somewhat reluctantly I moved in front of her. She pulled my shorts and jockeys down. I was standing at attention.

"There it is ladies, I'm definitely playing. Who else?"

One by one they pulled out a hundred dollar bill, handed it to Katie and said, "I'm in."

Katie added her hundred dollars to the stack and placed it on her dresser.

I asked, "What the hell is going on?"

Lesley dropped her shorts and pulled her top off and said, "Welcome to Omega Roulette. You get to stick your dick in each of us in turn. You get only three strokes then you pull out and move to the next one. You keep going until you cum. Whoever's pussy you're in when you cum wins the cash."

"What do I get?"

"Silly, you get to fuck all four of us. Think you can handle that?"

At this point they were all naked, spread around the bed with legs pulled back so I could enter them standing up. With their legs pulled back, their pussies and butt holes were staring at me. Katie and Lesley had great tan lines. Megan and Julie had tanned pubes and pussies. As if looking at the four of them naked wasn't enough, thinking of them tanning naked added to my excitement.

I started with Lesley, pushed in, three strokes then moved to Katie, three strokes then Megan then Julie then back to Lesley. The first round I watched my dick as it entered each tight moist slit. Fearing I would come too quick, on subsequent rounds I focused on the tops of their heads. Actually, the pause between pussies helped me hold off, but on the 8th or 9th round I shot my load in Lesley.

She yelled, "Yess!!!" and pulled me on top of her.

Katie said, "Shit, I was next."

Megan scooted over and started licking Katie, "I'm your consolation prize."

Meanwhile with my shrinking dick still inside her, Lesley was devouring my mouth. Needing some air, I rolled to the side. She slid down and began sucking me so hard it hurt. Julie immediately sat on my face.

After a couple of minutes Lesley eased up and muttered "I just love how our stuff tastes."

Julie came just before Katie had an orgasm. The two of them pulled Megan on the bed and were team sucking her pussy when Lesley crawled over me and started licking Julie's ass. Not to be left out I started licking Lesley's ass. Slurping and listening to all the slurping made me hard again. Not rock hard but hard enough to ease it into Lesley's butt hole.

It wasn't long before I squirted into her ass. Spent, I laid down to catch my breath. Soon all of us were lying bunched together on the small bed basking in the afterglow. I had tits, wet pussies and bare co-ed skin all over me and a butt cheek in each hand.

After a while Katie said, "it would be fun to go another round, but you have to be out of the house before five. No males upstairs after that."

As I dressed, I got hugs and kisses from all the girls. Katie was fondling her money as I left.

That weekend Katie and I were having lunch at the student union. We were at a small table in a corner when a group of girls came in and sat down at a table next to ours. I recognized them from the dance. One of them came over and whispered something to Katie. She followed her back. The five of them giggled and talked for a little bit then Katie rejoined me.

She said, "They are interested in a game of Roulette, Are you up for it?"

"You don't even have to ask."

She beckoned them over. They surrounded the table. I stood up as they were introduced.

Katie said, "Drop your shorts and show em what you got."

"Here? Right now?"

"Yeah, nobody but us can see."

I just stood there. She reached over and pulled my shorts down. Of course, I was hard by then.

One of the girls wrapped her hand around my dick, gave it a little squeeze and said, "Count me in."

The others chimed in, "Ditto for me."

They turned to leave. I hastily pulled my pants up.

Katie said, "That's set. We're talking a $500 pot. Will you please let my pussy win this time?"

She added, "So you can get used to coming in me, after lunch we'll go to your apartment and practice."

pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers