Playing Poker For Sex

Story Info
Wife Loves Husband Using Her as Gambling Chip.
3.8k words
4.11
22.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wouldn't think 'Big Bad' Brett, my husband, and I would be such a good match. He, the most gentle guy you'd ever want to meet despite his nickname, and I are opposites in so many ways.

The most obvious difference is physical. He's 6'4" and a fit 220 pounds. I'm 5'7", but despite a taste for burgers and other junk food, I can barely keep my weight over 100 pounds.

Brett, who flies those tankers that bomb forest fires, is a quiet introvert. Me? I'm definitely an extrovert. I have to be, because despite my terrible diet, I'm a trainer in a gym.

We live in Florida because Brett gets most winters off, and we love to do those huge three-day weekend powerboat raft-ups in the south of the state. Brett sits back and watches, while I enjoy being the life of the party on our boat.

You know the girl who is always the first one to take her top off? And all but rips the tops off of the shy girls. That's me.

"Come on, girls, get those puppies out," I shout. "Got to keep the boys hard and happy."

The Big Guy and I met in an interesting way. I'd just come off the stage after winning the wet t-shirt contest at a big beer bar, and a couple of young horn dogs were pestering me.

I don't like the young guys, so when I saw Brett, 17 years older than my 27, I sought him out for protection. Slipped right into his arms, and we've been together ever since.

When it comes to sex, my bad boy finishes strong, but I'm the one who initiates the naughty stuff. I know it's my job to keep our sex life hot, cause other women are always eyeing my guy.

Brett and I have different interests, too. He loves to gamble. It doesn't matter if it's on sports, the stock market, or which of three birds will fly off a telephone wire first. Gambling excites him.

I find gambling so boring.

My primary interest, and I won't deny it, is attracting the attention of men. I live for it.

I've got medium sized perky tits, a tight ass and shapely legs, so I'd would get plenty of attention if I were dressed in a sack. But I dress to call attention to my rockin' body.

I'm inclined toward skin tight mini dresses with lots of cleavage, or butt and leg hugging leggings with high heels. Always high heels. I want my ass riding high and pointing downward, like I'm eager to take it doggie style.

I confess, I'm the ultimate cocktease.

I don't know why I crave so much male attention. I had a good family life growing up and wasn't molested or anything like that. I just crave guys giving me the eye. I particularly like it if the guy is with his wife or girlfriend and she gets jealous. That makes it naughty and turns me on even more.

Fortunately, my Brett isn't the jealous type. In fact, he gets a kick out of me turning other guys on. I think he likes being the husband of a cocktease as much as I love being a cocktease. He gets off on the fact that all his male friends, as well as most strangers, are envious of him having a hottie like me for a wife.

Brett is so confident in me that he even likes to pick out sexy outfits for me to wear. As big a cocktease as I am, I can't believe how risqué some of the outfits he's bought have been. I was almost too embarrassed to wear a couple of them. Almost, but not quite.

I suppose it will come as no surprise to learn that after being married for less than two years, Brett agreed to my suggestion that we join a sex club. I needed to make sure out sex lives stayed hot, because if a wife like me doesn't keep her man stimulated, some other woman sure as hell will.

Going to the sex club was very exciting in the beginning. I loved being able to not just turn new guys on, but to get fucked by them. My favorite thing was getting put down on all fours and being slammed doggie style while I sucked my husband's cock. He loved the way I'd lovingly look up into his eyes while I was getting pounded.

Brett had no problem with other men fucking me. In fact, I think he liked watching me get fucked as much as he liked fucking other women.

All sexual relations in the club had to be consensual, of course, and a few of the hottest young women had turned Brett down. Bitches. Naturally he wasn't too happy about getting rejected, partly because I never turned any of the guys down. It pissed me off even more than it did him.

As everyone knows, we women, unlike the men, can have sex all night long. So after the guys shot their wads once, or twice if they were lucky, they were ready to go home. But if they had wives such as me, it was only polite for them to wait around until we'd gotten banged a few more times.

Eventually one of the restless men waiting for his wife pulled out a deck of cards and started playing solitaire. Before long the other guys noticed, and it soon became small stakes poker game. Soon the men no longer complained about having to wait for their wives or girlfriends to have their fill of strange cock.

What a bunch of gambling degenerates these men became! A few of them, notably my husband, soon came to the club more to play poker than to swing. There were even times when we stayed very late, not because I needed to get nailed a fourth or fifth time, but because my Brett and his friends insisted on playing a few more hands.

Now it was we women, worn out from cock sucking and being fucked, who wanted to go home first. Imagine that.

After about five gambling sessions, one of the women groused that the poker games weren't fair because some of the more affluent men could easily win hands by bluffing the guys who didn't have as much money. And her husband was losing his ass.

Naturally I had a solution.

"If you men want the real thrill of gambling, you should forget gambling just for money," I told them. "You should gamble for money -- and the pleasures of your bitches."

Yes, after a drink or two I can talk like that.

"None of the club's rules about consent should apply," I continued. "No women should be able to say 'no' if their guy has put up one of her sexual favors and then lost the hand."

The men loved the idea, as it gave the men complete control over us women. The prospect of losing a hand meant that a guy's wife might have to give a blow job to a guy she normally wouldn't touch. Some of the guys found it stimulating that their wives might have to blow a guy she didn't particularly care for. It added a whole new element of excitement.

I didn't have a problem with the idea because I liked the idea of losing control over who got to use my body. But some of the women objected, pointing out that non-consensual acts were strictly prohibited by the club. Fair enough. But there we five couples who liked the idea enough to join us at our house the following Saturday night for high stakes swinger's poker.

Five guys sat around the poker table, their wives or girlfriends standing by their sides. Some of the wives dressed provocatively, while two of them dressed very conservatively, not happy with the idea of being nothing more than a human gambling chips.

Special chips were made of differing values. Top off, bottom off, panties off, hands bound, blindfolded, nipple clamps, chastity belt, and so forth.

Jill, an attractive redhead in her 40s was the dealer and in charge. Her big tits sagged a bit with age, but looked great in the shelf bra and low cut top combo she sported. She still had a nice ass and beautiful legs, so she could still pull almost all of the men there.

I thought it was all so exciting. My husband was the big loser in the first hand, so I had to take my top off and prance around to the other side of the table to jiggle my tits in the winner's face. I couldn't have been happier. I'd worn my favorite push-up bra, so my tits looked really great, and I squeezed my nipples to set an example for the other women.

As the guys started feeling the effects of their cocktails, the stakes got higher. Finally the winning pot called for nipple clamps. That hand came down to my husband and a guy named Jed, whose wife Beth had always rejected my Brett's overtures.

I was disappointed when my husband won the round, because I'm something of a pain slut. I wanted my nipples to really hurt so everyone could enjoy seeing my face contorted in pain. I know it sounds crazy, but I really get off on stuff like that.

But my husband was thrilled, because he was finally going to be able to get a little naughty with the stunning woman that some of us called Beth the Bitch.

Beth hadn't liked the idea of the human stakes poker game, and was angry when her husband lost. Furious, she didn't want to come over and let Brett put those nasty clips on her tender pink nipples.

Big Red would have none of her bullshit.

"There will be no reneging on bets while I'm in charge," she announced looking directly at Beth. Big Red then ripped off Beth's top and bra, then frog-hopped her around to my husband.

Everybody loved that.

Dropping two nipple clamps in Brett's hands, Big Red fluffed up Beth's tits, held her arms behind her back, and commanded Brett to attach the clamps.

You should have heard that bitch Beth scream! Everybody loved it, including the women, because Beth been one of the most picky women at the club. My husband hadn't been the only male she'd rejected.

Beth swore at her husband as she writhed in pain, unable to reach the clamps to remove them.

I noticed that Jed seemed to enjoy his wife's suffering as much as everybody else did. But I'm sure he was going to pay a heavy price when Beth got him home that night.

After two minutes Big Red ruled that Jed's debt had been paid off, and removed the clamps from Beth's nipples. Naturally this hurt Beth's nipples more than ever. But you could barely hear her screams of agony over everyone else's denigrating laughter.

Things were really warming up.

The next hand ended with the two losers' wives having to make-out in front of everyone. It sounds tame enough, but these two women really liked each other, so they put on a real sexy show for the men. In fact, they finally had to be pried apart, each one with a hand deep in the other's pussy.

After that performance one of the men, Alan, complained that there weren't chips for all wishes. "For example," he said, "I'd like to be able to make a bet where if I won, I'd get to parade Jenny, Ed's wife, around by a leash, her arms bound behind her back, a ball gag in her mouth."

I'm such a slutty exhibitionist that Alan's idea made me hot. But Ed's wife didn't like the idea at all. Too bad for her. She can be such a bore. Fortunately, Terrance agreed to the bet, putting up Ginger, his new girlfriend, as the chip. She loved the idea.

The other side of the bet was taken by my husband. If he lost the round, Ginger would get to take her panties off and stuff them in Brett's mouth.

I was so disappointed when my husband lost, but Ginger more than made up for it. Before taking her panties off, she played with herself to get her panties soaking wet with her sticky juices. Then she shimmied around the table and stuffed her dripping lace panties in my husband's waiting mouth.

Despite almost choking, Brett loved it. In fact, he picked up his beer and tried to take a big sip right through her cum soaked panties. Half the beer spilled all over his chest. Everybody thought it was hilarious. Nobody more than the good-natured Brett.

I was so jealous, as I wasn't getting enough action. I got even more frustrated when Brett dropped out of the next two hands.

Then one of the guys came up with novel idea. "I can see that Hank's slutty wife Feather is really desperate to get boned tonight. I want to be able to play a hand where if I win, she has to wear a chastity belt the rest of the night.

That brought a roar of approval from all but Hank's wife, who really was dying to get screwed roughly if not gang-banged. Even though she's the vice president of a regional bank in a distant town, she's a demanding woman who doesn't let her job interfere with her sex life.

The problem of where to find a chastity belt, in case it was needed, was easily solved. I brought out my collection.

"No cock for Feather tonight!" someone started chanting. Before long, everyone had joined in.

Much to everyone but Feather's delight, Hank lost the hand. So Big Red picked out a chastity belt, complete with pussy and ass dildos, and forced Heather to impale herself on it. Then Big Red locked the device.

Feather was furious, shouting that she really needed a good fucking right then, and by the biggest cocks in the room. She was so desperate for pleasure that she offered to fuck all five of the men, with each man getting to chose which of her holes they wanted to violate. But everybody decided it would be more fun if she was just denied.

Once Feather was securely locked in the device, she tried to use her fingers to get at her pussy. Everybody mocked her pathetic struggles.

Once again I was jealous. I love being forced to wear a chastity belt, and being denied sexual pleasure is one of my biggest turn ons.

Then I suggested that the women should be able to make their own chips for the men to gamble on. It was a great idea, and soon they were read out loud.

I was surprised at how lame they were. One wife wanted to have to do a lap dance for her husband's best friend. Big deal. Another wanted to oil the tits of all the women for her husband's inspection. That was a little better.

"Here's mine," I finally said. "If Brett loses the hand, I want to be forced to wear the dual electric chastity device, the one where a hand controller can vary the degrees of electric shocks to my pussy and ass. Big Red gets the controller -- unless somebody bribes her to get it.

"But that's not all. Then I want to be put on my knees, hands and arms bound tightly behind my back, blindfolded, and mouth forced open. Then I want everybody, men and women, to use my mouth however they choose."

A couple of the prudish women were shocked that I could be such a slut, but all the men were loudly in favor. In fact, as soon as I got the chastity belt on, they didn't even wait to play a hand for me. They just attacked me.

With Big Red's smiling approval, several of the men ripped my clothes off. Two others pulled my legs far apart. As they did, I caught a glance of my husband. Brett had his cock out and was stroking it. I can't remember seeing him so happy.

I was in heaven until they tried to roughly force the chastity belt dildos in my pussy and ass.

"Lube!" I screamed.

My husband and two other guys came over, and with the help of the women, shot their hot loads on me.

The women, understanding my need for lube, used the men's spunk to coat the dildos.

Soon I was tightly strapped into the chastity device. God it felt good to have my holes completely stuffed! Then the belt was locked shut. I was in heaven.

Big Red lifted me off my knees and made me strut around in front of everyone, periodically sending strong electrical shocks to my ass and pussy.

I was in a dream world until I felt the clothespins being put on my nipples. There were lots of them, and they really hurt. But there was nothing I could do about it but enjoy the looks of pleasure on everyone's face. Little sadists, the whole bunch of them!

Then James brought out some rope and bound me tighter than I've ever been bound before. I couldn't move at all, and my tits were squeezed tight as could be. A couple of the more cruel women severely pinches my nipples with their fingernails. Women can get so jealous of another woman's attention and pleasure.

Then the parade started, with my mouth being the reviewing grandstand. Dicks. Pussies. Tits. Hands. They were all shoved in my eager mouth.

Whenever it looked as though I was flagging, Big Red would send electrical pulses to my pussy and ass. Then she was joined by my husband, and it soon became clear that the two of them mostly wanted to take their painful pleasure out on my ass. The only thing that saved me was that the battery for the controller died.

Frustrated, Big Red threw the controller aside, then pulled down my husband's pants and started sucking his dick. Brett is big, but Red could deep throat all of him.

In just a minute or two he started bucking, then came madly for the second time in half an hour. Big Red didn't back off his cock at all, and globs of sperm eventually squirted out of the sides of her mouth. I was so proud of my husband.

I don't really know what happened next except an angry Feather started slapping my tits as hard as she could. Then she grabbed Hank's massive cock and rammed it in my mouth.

But that was nothing. The next thing I knew the dildos were removed from my pussy and ass and replaced by a series of eager cocks.

I don't remember much after that, except a seemingly endless stream of cocks cumming in my mouth. Between them there were sopping wet pussies that forcefully demanded to be licked.

At some point everyone must have gotten tired of using me, because I remember rolling over on my side on the floor in a state of exhaustion.

I awoke a couple of hours later, dried cum and pussy juices all over my face. Everyone was gone except Brett, who was passed out next to me.

"This chastity belt is killing me," I said waking Brett. "Where is the key, I've got to get out of it right now."

"Oh shit," said Brett, "I didn't tell you."

"Didn't tell me what?

"That Feather was so pissed at you that she took your chastity belt key with her. "Fuck you and your slutty wife," she said as stormed out the door, "I'm throwing this key in the river!"

"That bitch!" I said.

"At least the pussy and ass dildos were taken out so everyone could fuck you," said Brett, "but we've still got to get that belt off you."

We couldn't think of anywhere to go with my problem but the hospital. First I jumped in the pool to get all the spunk and sweat off my body. The pool was cold as hell.

You can imagine how embarrassing it was getting admitted to the Emergency Room. What was I supposed to say when they asked me what my problem was?

Eventually a young intern 'examined' me. It wasn't so bad because he was pretty cute and my chastity belt gave him a middle-of-the-shift erection. I don't think he gets many of those.

"I think we'd better get a second opinion on how to remove this," he said.

Soon there were three male doctors and one female doctor in the room with me. I guess they needed a second, third and fourth opinion.

"You're going to need the Jaws of Life to get that off," said the female doctor, clearly disgusted with me and all the things I'd obviously let myself be subjected to. Bitch.

So Brett took me to the fire department.

It was nearly 5 am when we got there.

Some old guy was the only one awake, so I asked if there was anyone younger who could help me. Soon there were three hunks in their late 20s examining my predicament. From all angles, I might add, and with great enthusiasm.

They might have been asleep just minutes before, but they quickly woke up. They did bring out the Jaws of Life, but seemed to take an unusually long time setting it up. Which was fine with me, because these were three buff dudes carefully looking me over.

"It's so good to get this off!" I said when they finally broke the lock and removed the belt. "I can't wait to get home."

"Not so fast," said the cutest one with a twinkle in his eye. "We've got to get you all cleaned up."

For what seemed like the next half hour, they cleaned the slight rash that had developed next to my vagina. Treatment that apparently required several fingers from several different guys up my pussy and around my bum hole.

It was so embarrassing because I couldn't help but cumming. The guys didn't seem to mind. Neither did Brett, who improbably starting sporting an early morning hard-on.

"Thank you so much for getting me free," I finally said to the fire fighters. "If there is ever anything I can do to thank you, let me know. Anything at all. Here's my phone number so you won't have any trouble reaching me."

12