Playing Rough

Story Info
Kyle fucks Victoria’s sexy sister Mallory.
2.7k words
4.11
43k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who appear in or near sexual situations are or over the legal age of 18 at the time this story is based. So suck it.

* * * * *

"OH MY GOD, BABY!!" Marie screamed as Kyle fucked her hard in missionary, sucking her tits as he had her legs over his shoulders, his dick pounding her wet cunt furiously.

"Oh fuck yeah..." he groaned as he came up for air, feeling his long withheld climax building.

Marie smiled as she felt his dick twitch and it wasn't long before he groaned and shook, dumping his thick gallons of hot seed right into her waiting pussy.

Their lips met in a fiery kiss as he continued to thrust into her, groaning as he continued to cum.

"Damn baby," she panted as he pulled his still hard dick out, "you were incredible!"

Kyle grinned and kissed her again. "So were you Mom."

Marie blushed and pushed him back, diving between his legs to suck him off, Kyle moaning and enjoying it.

* * * * *

Downstairs, Victoria was riding Aaron's sore cock as Thomas fucked her face furiously, precum and drool dripping from Victoria's chin down to her massive tits, only further inflated due to her recent pregnancies.

"Oh fuck..." Thomas groaned, "SHIT!!"

He then pulled out seconds before his dick lurched and erupted, firing several hard blasts of jizz on Victoria's rack seconds before his boyfriend started firing off in her pussy.

"Oh god..." Aaron panted, Victoria dismounting him.

"Good work boys," she said, licking some of Thomas' jizz from her tits just before the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell could that be?" Aaron asked, standing on shaky legs just before Victoria made her way over to open it.

When she opened the door, she saw a beautiful and sexy woman, huge 36F nearly popping from her plunging from her tight black top leading to her equally tight white skirt showing off her huge ass and smooth legs in her high leopard print heels.

"Well hey sis," the woman said, leaning to kiss Victoria deeply. The two kissed passionately, moaning softly before they broke apart.

"Hello Mallory," Victoria said, slapping her sister ass.

Mallory made her way inside, a young cab driver staggering in behind her with her bags, his pants unzipped as she instructed him to set the bags nearly the foot of the stairs.

As he made his way out, Mallory reached out and grabbed his crotch as she kissed him deeply and shoved a 20 into his pocket.

"Alright now get out," she ordered as she pulled back, the flustered man rushing out as Mallory turned her attention to Thomas and Aaron, both of them drinking a beer as they jacked one another off.

"Is that my big dicked nephew?" Mallory asked with a smile, Thomas breaking into a grin as his sexy aunt leaned in to kiss him.

She then kissed Aaron as well and sat between them stroke both their fat cocks, both groaning as her skilled hands slid up and down their slick poles.

"Fuck..." both of them groaned in unison.

"She's as good with her hands as you are, Vic," Aaron moaned.

"Who do you think taught me?" Victoria laughed as just as a loud howl came from upstairs.

"What was that?" Mallory asked, continuing to jack off Aaron and Thomas.

"That hung son-in-law of mine I'm sure," Victoria laughed to which Mallory smiled.

"Now that I've got to see," she said, the four of them going upstairs to which they heard another scream from Marie's bedroom and walked to the doorway.

Marie was riding Kyle's dick as he sucked her tits, groping her juicy ass while she came and came on his dick.

"YES BABY!!" she screamed, "FUCK ME HARD!"

Kyle groaned and slammed his dick upward into her, his nuts banging against her ass.

"Holy shit Mom!" Kyle groaned, yelling loudly as he burst his fourth load in her cunt.

"Kyle!" Mallory called, catching his attention as Marie dismounted.

"Mallory!" he exclaimed with excitement as he rushed over and kissed her, having not seen since he and Emily's wedding.

Mallory kissed him back before pulling back to admire his long and swollen cock.

"Mmm... I've got to taste that beautiful hunk of meat..." Mallory said, dropping to her knees and swallowing him down.

"Damn!" Kyle grunted as she slid her lips all the way down to his base and began to suck him off hard as he gripped her hair.

"Well, we better leave these two to get reacquainted," Marie laughed, Mallory gagging and slobbering on Kyle's fat cock. "Come on Vic, lets go destroy those two fat dicks.

She and Victoria then led Aaron and Thomas, respectively, by their dicks downstairs.

"Mmm..." Mallory moaned, lifting up and licking up the underside of his dick, "It's been way too long since I've been able to experience this beautiful dick!"

"Indeed," Kyle said with a grin, "you probably can't even handle it anymore."

A look of anger flashed in her eyes and she stood, pushing Kyle onto the bed, his dick standing straight up.

"I'll show you who can't handle what..." she said seductively, crawling between his legs and slurping his dick back down.

"Oh shit..." Kyle groaned, Mallory bobbing up and down his swollen prick as she fondled his nuts.

"Mmm..." she hummed, sliding her lips back up his shaft and beginning to jack him off, "you like that huh?"

"Fuck yeah," Kyle groaned, Mallory grinning and continuing to beat his dick as she licked and slurped on his head.

He then leaned down and their lips met again as they began making out, Mallory moaning softly as Kyle kissed and sucked on her neck.

"Fuck, I gotta see those tits!" Kyle said, pulling back and yanking up her top to see them in her specially made black bra.

Mallory laughed as Kyle kissed and licked across the exposed flesh as he groped and spanked her ass.

"Sexy as fuck..." he groaned, Mallory resuming jacking him off.

He then yanked down her dress and smiled in delight as he saw her bare pussy and asshole, unable to resist kissing her juicy backside and shove his tongue into her ass.

"Fuck..." Mallory moaned, Kyle eating her happily as she kept pumping his rock hard cock.

After a few more moments, Mallory had him get on his back again as she resumed sucking him off and playing with his balls, slurping on his dick.

"Oh yeah..." he groaned, pushing her head down as he reached up and slapped her ass. She moaned around his dick with each hit of her ass as she sucked the tip of his cock deep down her throat.

She then moved her hand from his nuts and slid a finger into his ass, Kyle groaning as he began to cum again, jets of hot spunk filling her mouth. Mallory didn't stop sucking or release him until she had milked his nuts dry.

"Delicious," she said after she had pulled off, Kyle's dick still pretty hard and glistening with her saliva.

They kissed again, even hotter than ever as he pulled off her bra and attacked her tits, sucking as much of the warm flesh into his mouth as he could gather.

Mallory moaned softly, fondling his head as he sucked on her tits like a starving infant, slobbering on them.

He then slid to the end of the bed and moved his head between her legs and licked up her wet folds before licking lower and forcing his tongue into her asshole yet again.

Mallory moaned loudly, holding her legs spread out as her niece's husband ate her wonderfully. He then moved back up and his tongue found her swollen clit, licking it before he wrapped his lips around it and began to suck, Mallory moaning and shaking in pleasure, soon beginning to cum.

She screamed out loudly as she exploded, Kyle catching her delicious juices in his eager mouth. As she recovered, Mallory saw Kyle's dick was yet again at full size and lay on her back.

"Put your cock in me Kyle!" she pleaded, "I need to get fucked!"

Kyle was more than willing to comply, feeling her legs wrap around him as he positioned his dick at her entrance and pushed it home, feeling her cunt instantly begin to grip him.

He began to move inside of her, Mallory moaning and screaming beneath him as he stretched her out.

It wasn't long before he was fucking her with a fury, their lips clashing time and time again as his nuts hammered against her ass.

Her hips met his thrust for thrust as his big hands squeezed her big tits. She then screamed as she came again, kissing Kyle deeply.

"Enough with this missionary position," she said as she caught her breath, "why don't you fuck me from behind, big boy?"

"And see this beautiful ass?" Kyle grinned as he slapped it, "It'd be my pleasure!"

Mallory laughed and got on all fours, leaning down so her huge tits hung down onto the bed and pointed her juicy ass in the air.

He then gripped his dick and slid inside, Mallory moaning softly as he entered her again and began to fuck her hard.

"Oh fuck yeah baby..." she moaned, Kyle slapping her ass on every thrust as he gripped her hair and slammed his dick into her.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned.

"Right there Kyle!" Mallory cried, "OH NICE AND DEEP!"

He then fucked her into another powerful orgasm, Mallory shaking and fucking back at him so hard, Kyle barely avoided exploding again.

She then pulled off his dick and got to her knees to clean him off, starting at his heavy sack, sucking them before licking up his shaft and swallowing it back down.

"Yeah, suck that dick you dirty bitch..." he groaned as he began to fuck her face, Mallory gagging as she played with her tits, drool and precum dripping from her chin and onto her tits.

Kyle then pulled out and sat on the bed, his back against the headboard as Mallory crawled up and mounted him in reverse cowgirl, Kyle's hands instantly feeling up her tits.

Mallory moaned as she sat on it and began to ride, her huge tits bouncing in Kyle's hands as her ass clapped against his thighs.

"OH FUCK..." they moaned in unison as Kyle slapped her ass. He was grunting, watching her ass ripple with each collision into his lap.

"Oh shit..." Mallory moaned as she dismounted, getting back down to suck him off again. She slurped on his dick and his nuts, Kyle groaning as he watched her deepthroat his fat cock.

She then crawled up and slid her pussy down his shaft, Kyle holding her hips until her tits dangled in his face.

She rode him slowly, carefully pleasuring every inch of his big dick as he sucked lovingly on her tits, Mallory leaning down to kiss him as he squeezed her ass.

"Oh baby..." she moaned, beginning to ride him faster.

"OH FUCK!!" Kyle yelled, Mallory grinning.

"You like that baby? You like how I work my pussy on that fat hard dick of yours?"

Kyle nodded, palming her magnificent tits again as Mallory moaned and sped up, the impact of her ass on his thighs getting louder and louder.

Their lips met in another fiery kiss, Maggie moaning into his mouth as she rode his massive cock, her soft tit flesh pouring through his fingers.

"YES!!" she screamed, quickly riding the stud's dick with all she had, Kyle grabbing her hips and fucking back at her, never having more than 2 inches out of her amazing pussy.

She moaned loudly as their bodies slapped together, Kyle's mouth again sucking her stiff tits as she gripped the back of his head, screaming as her pussy creamed on Kyle's dick.

"Mmm... you like riding that cock, you dirty whore?" he asked, Mallory moaning and nodding.

Kyle grinned and began to fuck her hard again, Mallory screaming into his mouth as he pulled her down to kiss him again.

"OH YEAH BABY!!" Mallory cried, riding him faster, "shove that dick deep in my naughty pussy!"

Kyle groaned and slapped her ass repeatedly, his face nestled between Mallory's tits as he drilled her frantically, his nuts clapping against her ass.

"OH FUCK!!" Mallory screamed as she came yet again.

Kyle kept fucking her, watching her tits bounce and he couldn't resist but to pinch her nipples, Mallory screaming yet again as her pussy clenched Kyle's dick tightly.

"Ohhh... fuck!" Kyle winced, grinding his teeth as he continued to fuck up into her smooth, wet cunt.

His hands again soon palmed her juicy tits, gripping them roughly as his fingers sank into the warm flesh.

"God, I've got to thank Emily for marrying you!" Mallory panted, riding his dick harder and harder. Her ass was slamming into his thighs as they fucked full-on.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, his ass rising off the bed as she slammed herself down upon him.

He kept slapping her ass and pounding into her pussy furiously as he sucked her tits.

"Yeah bitch," he groaned, "Ride that fucking dick!"

He then turned them over, back into the missionary position and began to fuck her hard as ever. Mallory cried out as her eyes rolled back, Kyle drilling her hole aggressively.

"FUCK YESSSS!!" she screamed, Kyle gripping her tits and ramming his dick harder and harder into her pussy.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah..." Kyle groaned, her legs over his shoulders as he fucked her good and deep and choked her.

"Give it to me! Give it to me baby!" Mallory begged as Kyle groaned, throwing his head back as he continued to rail her.

He felt an incredible need of release building in his nuts and Mallory sensed it, wrapping her legs around him.

"Cum in me Kyle," she begged, "knock me up!"

She began to hump vigorously at his dick, Kyle groaning loudly as he continued to thrust into her and soon felt his dick firing his hot and thick load into the sexy aunt of his wife.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned, his ass clenching as he just kept cumming, shooting her full of his potent seed. He lay his head against her knee, Mallory rubbing his hair lovingly until he ran dry.

"Holy shit..." he panted, pulling his limp dick out of her. He looked down at his handiwork and grinned, his cum oozing from Mallory's stuffed pussy.

Her eyes remained on his cock, hanging and throbbing between his chiseled thighs and she reached up to stroke it.

"Fuck..." Kyle groaned, his dick still sensitive after the nearly consecutive string of orgasms. And it still wasn't even noon.

She pulled him close and Kyle groaned loudly as she inhaled his dick, drool soon dribbling from his nuts as she took him completely down.

"Oh shit..." he then groaned as she met the base and pulled back up, kissing down the shaft to his balls, sucking them into her mouth as Kyle beat his dick.

After a few more minutes of this, followed by more kissing, sucking and licking along the sides of his dick, Kyle's fully hard cock slid back into Mallory's wet mouth.

Kyle watched and moaned, throwing his head back from the pleasure of her amazing blowjob. It continued for over 10 minutes before she pulled away and turned from bending over and spreading her ass cheeks.

Kyle licked his lips, knowing instantly what he had to do. He got behind her and slid his saliva-covered dick into her ass, Mallory groaning from the pressure as did Kyle, pushing his dick into her tight asshole.

After an agonizingly long time, all of Kyle's 10 inches were deep within her warm and tight ass.

"Fuck me baby..." Mallory begged, her voice barely over a whisper, "fuck me hard!"

What occurred next was a lewd and hard anal fucking, Kyle pulling his hips back and ramming them into Mallory's ass.

Her huge tits bounced with every violent impact, the fucking only getting rougher and rougher. His hands reached under to palm her sweaty rack as her skull rattled with his dick lodged deep inside of her.

Kyle then yelled out at the top of his lungs as he began to blast his hot cum into her ass, Mallory soon behind as she felt more and more of Kyle's salty jizz flood her asshole.

It wasn't long before the pair was asleep, Mallory laying on his sweaty chest as his semi-hard dick lay on his stomach, Mallory's hand wrapped around the wonderful tool which brought her so much pleasure.