Playing the Part Ch. 03

Story Info
Patrick meets Frank.
2.7k words
4.67
6.8k
9
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

Serena and I fell into a pattern. Rehearsals during the week, texting every day, dates on the weekends, followed by more sex. It was like a relationship, but we didn't call it that. No labels. Just having fun.

I counted the weeks by how long I'd known Serena. Our first weekend, we'd had dinner at Bruno's. It wasn't a date, it was a get-to-know-your-costar dinner. But the following weekends I did count as dates. Date #1 was the dinner and drinks at the steakhouse, where all the locals stared at the new hot girl in town. Date #2 was dinner at my house, followed by the pie Serena had baked, followed by a night of great sex.

After that weekend, I bought condoms when I was at the grocery store, so I wouldn't be caught without them again. I was hoping to hide them among my normal purchases, but it wasn't meant to be. My cashier was Jen, a family friend I knew had just graduated from high school. I looked for her on most of my grocery visits, if just to say hi. She saw the box and her eyes got wide. By now, most of the town knew I had been seeing Serena, and Jen was no exception. Working at the store, she was certainly plugged in to the rumor mill. I put my finger to my lips, implying I would appreciate her not spreading this particular rumor around town. She nodded and bagged the condom box under my fabric softener. "I'll owe you one," I whispered as I left the store.

Last weekend, for date #3, I went to her house instead - the house she was renting from the Blumhouses, while they were in Florida. I had brought take-out food, and she had fresh-baked cookies waiting for me, before we made use of the bedroom. I came inside her that night, and again in the morning, using the condoms.

--

I had a video call with Eric that Sunday evening. I didn't have to tell him about Serena, he realized it just looking at me. "You slut," he called me.

"Hey now," I said, slightly offended. "I haven't been with anyone since, you-know-who. That hardly qualifies me to be shamed for having sex."

He wasn't satisfied. "I told you not to do that. I told you."

"Serena and I are having fun."

"Serena's going to leave, remember?" he scolded me. "And you're going to miss her."

"Okay, true. Even without the sex, I enjoy spending time with her, so yes, I'll miss her."

"You're going to miss her because you love her."

I didn't want to admit it, but he was right. "I don't love her," I lied.

"Yes you do and you know it. Just, don't let her break your heart," he said.

"Okay. Your advice is well noted. Change topics."

"Fine," he muttered. "How's your folks?"

--

That week of rehearsals, we were fitted for our costumes. I don't like to boast, but I looked very dapper in the tailcoats they gave me. I had three costumes, one for the first act, two for the second act.

Serena, being the star, had five different costumes. Two dresses for the first act. A nightdress for the beginning of the second act. Then two more dresses. My favorite was the last dress, a tight blue number that matched her eyes and made her breasts almost pop out. I told her that and she laughed. "I just hope that the stage lights don't make that nightdress see-through," she responded.

We continued to practice our lines, our songs, and our dances. The first act was mainly bickering, as Kenneth and Eloise rubbed each other the wrong way at first. Serena was quick with her tongue on those barbs, and I think I did a good job of keeping up. But then our characters realize their compatibility and their love in the second act, and the lines are softer. I also enjoyed our duet, followed by our kiss.

The whole time, Betsy waited in the wings, watching like a hawk for the moment Serena would disappear and she'd take over.

--

That Thursday, Betsy got her chance. Serena was a no-show at rehearsal for the second time. While Betsy took the stage, proud as a peacock, Chuck was visibly nervous. He pulled me aside, asking, "Can you talk to Serena? See what's going on?"

"Sure thing, I can head over after rehearsal..." I said.

He cut me off. "No, now. Go now. I'll make do without you for tonight." When I didn't move immediately, he shooed me away. "Go." Then he clapped his hands at the other actors, shouting, "Okay, let's do Scene 6, with Eloise and her father. Betsy, ready to go?"

I drove to Serena's house. There was an older man sitting by himself on the front steps, around 50 years old. He had black, thinning hair and a paunchy belly. I'd never seen him before.

"Can I help you?" I asked, getting out of the car.

He stood up and walked my way. He offered his hand, "I'm Frank, I'm Serena's..."

"Frank! I told you to go away!" Serena shouted, having suddenly opened the front door.

"Serena, honey, I got you an audition for..."

"I'm not interested right now. Leave me alone."

Frank hung his head, then looked at me. "I'm guessing you're her friend. Maybe you can talk some sense into her. There's a revival of Chicago coming up, and she'd be amazing for the lead, Roxie Hart."

"So you're Frank the manager." I gave an understanding nod. "I'll talk to her. But I think you should probably leave."

Frank looked back at the house. Serena was staring daggers from the front porch. "I'm leaving," he told her, then he gave a smiling nod at me, and got into his car.

I walked up to the house. Serena glared at Frank's car as he drove off. "I told him not to come here and bother me."

"If he bugs you so much, why don't you find another manager?" I asked.

She sighed, and said, "He's my father."

"Your father?" I repeated. I realized if I had known that, I would have treated him a little differently.

"Yeah. He's been running my career since the beginning," Serena explained. "He hated that I wanted to come here and do this show."

I led her to sit with me on the steps. "Why is he so pushy? Is it for money?"

She shook her head. "It's not really the money. It's more the prestige, I think. He wants to say that he his daughter is a huge star. That's why I started introducing him to people as my manager, not my dad. He's been more manager than dad for years."

I sat with her for a minute, taking that in. "Where's your mom?"

"She died when I was 16. Cancer." I put my arm around her as she continued. "They both knew it was my dream to be on the stage. But after Mom died, and I got my first big show, Frank went kind of overboard. Mom's not around to rein him in." She sighed again. "Frank's all I've got left."

We watched the sunset for a few minutes in silence, until she spoke up. "Aren't you supposed to be at rehearsal?"

"Chuck sent me to find you," I told her. "Betsy was strutting when she heard you weren't there."

"Ah. Sorry."

"Can we make a deal?" I asked, and she turned to look at me. "I can't do this show without you. You can't deal with Frank right now. I promise to keep Frank away from you. Can you promise me, no more no-shows?

She nodded. "No more no-shows. Thank you."

In that moment, looking into her eyes, I wanted to tell her I loved her. But I knew that would scare her off. So all I said was, "Let's get to rehearsal."

"Okay. Let me grab my bag."

--

Betsy was not happy when I brought Serena back to the theater. And by not happy, I mean red-faced angry. But Chuck was thrilled, and we finished the rehearsal. Serena and I just had that chemistry that flowed without trying.

True to her word, Serena didn't miss another rehearsal. And she promised to call me if Frank showed up uninvited again, but he didn't. But it still got me thinking. "How did Frank know where you were?" I asked a few days later, mid-rehearsal. We were sitting on the stage during a break.

Serena shrugged. "I hadn't thought of that. Maybe he asked around in town?"

I shook my head. "The locals here would help him if they knew him, but he's a stranger, so I doubt it." I turned and looked towards where Betsy was sitting behind Chuck. She looked back at me. "I bet Betsy told him."

Serena looked at Betsy, who suddenly looked away. "I bet you're right," she said, getting up. She strode over that direction. "Betsy, can we talk?"

"Okay," said Betsy, with a hint of attitude. She was still dealing with being the town's prima diva cast as an understudy.

"Did you call Frank?" Serena asked.

Betsy's eyes flickered to the ceiling, then to the side, before answering, "Who's Frank?"

"Don't lie, Betsy," I told her, standing behind Serena. "You called her manager."

She glared at me. "You stay out of it," she growled at me.

Serena didn't flinch. "If he shows up again, I will find you." Then she calmly but firmly walked away.

I quickly followed. "That was so bad ass," I whispered to her.

"Thanks," she muttered back. "I was actually terrified she'd rip my hair out."

"How'd you keep your composure so well?" I asked as we got back to the stage.

She grinned at me. "Didn't you know? I'm an actress."

--

Since I drove Serena to the theater, I drove her home as well. But now it was dark, so I decided to take a longer route. When I didn't make the turn to go directly to her house, she noticed. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see," I answered.

I drove her up the hill to Lookout Point, the tallest elevation in Pendleton. She gave an appreciative 'ooh' as we pulled up towards the edge of the cliff. From this vantage point, you could see the whole town, as well as a nice view of the night sky.

She giggled, "Is this where teenagers come to make out?"

I nodded, "Yes, on weekends. But it's Thursday, so we're alone."

"So you do want to make out with me."

"Of course. But if you want to, we can just sit and look at the stars."

So we did. She leaned into me a bit, and I put my arm around her, and we sat and watched over the town for a while. She told me more about her mom, and what her dad was like before he became her manager.

"Would you like to meet my parents?" I asked. "I promise you, they're as normal as they come."

"You want me to meet your parents?"

"Why not?"

She shrugged. "It feels like we're getting too close."

I spoke carefully, not trying to spook her. "You'll probably meet them soon anyway. They'll want to meet my co-star. They're coming to opening night." She didn't respond right away, so I added. "No pressure. You don't have to."

"No, we can," she finally said. "They raised you, and I like you. I bet I'll like them too."

"Okay," I said, relieved. "I'll see when they're available. Probably Sunday?"

"Sunday would be fine," she said with a smile. Then she leaned in and kissed me. "You're a sweet guy."

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself."

She laughed. "Take me home, Patrick."

When we got there, I walked her to her door. So far, we'd only had late-night activities on weekends, so I was only expecting a goodnight kiss on the front step. I was a little surprised when she took my hand and led me inside. Even moreso when she pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

Only after that long kiss did she ask me, "Do you want to stay? I know you have to work tomorrow."

"I'll call off," I quickly said, and kissed her again.

"Good," she said after that kiss. She led me back to the bedroom, and pushed me onto the bed, on my back. When I tried to sit up, she gently pushed me back again. "Just stay there," she told me. I obeyed. She made quick work to strip off her shirt and pants, then stood before me in her lavender-colored bra and panty set. I wanted to ravage her, but she told me to stay, so I waited and watched.

Serena climbed onto the bed, and raised my shirt, kissing my stomach. Then she unzipped my pants, tugged them down a bit, and released my erection. It eagerly pointed at the ceiling, aching for her touch. She teased it with a single finger, moving up and down the shaft. Then she looked into my eyes, and said, "Don't cum." Then she wrapped her hand around my shaft and started working it slowly. "If you cum in my hand, you can't cum inside me."

I gave a simple nod. This was so hot. How was I supposed to not cum?

She continued giving me a naughty look. She kissed my stomach again, all the while keeping up her hand motion on my dick. "Don't cum," she repeated. "If you last until 11:00, I will ride you, but not if you cum first."

I looked over at the clock by the bed. 10:55 flipped over to 10:56. Dammit. I had to last at least 4 full minutes with this vixen teasing me?

She reached behind her and slipped off her bra, showing me her perfect breasts. She leaned in and touched my dick to one nipple, then the other, then repeated, "Don't cum." I groaned. I looked at the clock again. 10:57.

Serena rubbed my dick in between her breasts, then pushed them together, giving me a slow, soft titfuck. As she did, she looked me in the eyes. I was watching whole thing, paralyzed, entranced by the erotic experience. She saw me struggling, and repeated, "Don't cum."

When she was done torturing me with her tits, she took me in her mouth. I was on the edge, but I was really struggling to hold it together. I looked at the clock again. 10:58 clicked over to 10:59. I looked back at her. She was sucking my life out of my cock, and working my pants and boxers further down my thighs. Once she got them to my knees, she slipped out of her panties. She slipped a condom on me, and straddled my lap. I felt her wet pussy gliding on my dick, driving me crazy. She whispered once more, "Don't cum."

At this point, we were both watching the clock. As soon as it switched to 11:00, she raised up and came down on my dick, making both of us moan loudly. I finally lifted my hands from the bed, and slid them up her thighs, over her hips and cupped her breasts. She was wasting no time, and was riding me hard, so my hands steadied her as she rode my erection like a bronco. The teasing had done such a number on both of us, that by the time 11:02 clicked over to 11:03, she was climaxing, and shouting at me, "Cum now!" I couldn't hold it back anymore. I unleashed a torrent of spunk inside her warm center, separated only by a thin layer of latex.

She climbed off me, and laid down next to me. "That was great."

"You said it," I responded.

She excused herself to the bathroom, and I enjoyed the view of her nude tush as it disappeared behind the door. When she was done, I took my turn too. When I came out, she was back on the bed, half-asleep, but she had put on a long t-shirt. I stripped off my remaining clothes, down to my boxers, and curled up next to her.

"I'm glad you came to my podunk little town," I told her, kissing her on the cheek.

She giggled sweetly. "Me too. I'm glad I came to your one-horse whistle-stop," she said, making me chuckle too.

She fell asleep in my arms. I watched her sleep for a little while, wondering how was I going to deal with losing this woman in six weeks.

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers