Playing the Part Ch. 09

Story Info
Serena moves in with Patrick.
2k words
4.81
6.1k
7
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the Fiction

----

CHAPTER 9

----

That Saturday night was a late night, but it was the last night we spent together at the Serena's rental house. On Sunday afternoon, we did the matinee show, then started moving Serena out, so the Blumhouses could have their home back.

Serena didn't have a day job like I did, but she didn't have large furniture, so she was able to finish moving all of her stuff into my house by Monday. She said she left a plate of cookies at the Blumhouses' for them. They had offered her money back for the three weeks of rental she wasn't doing, but Serena declined as she didn't really need it, so they donated it to the theater.

There's a difference between sleeping at someone's house and living there. Serena had never had a roommate since she moved into her city apartment. I hadn't had one since Kelly left. It was an adjustment period for both of us. I had gotten so used to the bachelor life that I was stunned on Monday evening when, upon arriving home from work, Serena was putting dinner on the table. She'd marinated some porkchops and put them on my grill. Then she'd made a quick salad to go with it. It was like having a housewife.

We had started saying 'I love you' now, but we hadn't yet used the terms 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. I was so happy with the use of the word 'love' that I didn't really care about the additional labels.

We also had great sex every night. That Thursday night, we were undressing and kissing, and I went to go find a condom, when she grabbed my arm to stop me, and pull me back to her. "What about protection?" I asked.

"No more," she told me. "I want to feel you inside me."

"You'll get pregnant," I reminded her, knowing she wasn't on the pill. She had told me it didn't agree with her. "What about your career?"

She grumbled, "We already did it once." I just gave her a look. "Okay, compromise. No condom, and you pull out?"

I grinned, getting an idea. "Okay, but on one condition."

"What's that?" she grinned back.

"Tonight, you call me Sir."

Serena's eyes got wide. "Yes, Sir," she said with a smile. "What would you like me to do, Sir?"

"On your knees." She did, quickly. "Take my cock out." She pulled my boxers to my feet. My erection stood at attention. "Kiss my cock." She leaned in, and planted a kiss right on its head. "Take my cock into your mouth and suck it." She went to put her hand around my shaft, but I deflected it. "I didn't say use your hands."

"Sorry Sir," she responded, and then she put her hands behind her back. She opened her mouth and closed it around me, licking her tongue around the head. She sucked me off, and began bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

"Do you like sucking my cock?" I asked.

She took a half-second break to answer, "Yes Sir," before she went right back to it.

"Do you want this cock inside you?"

Another half-second pause. "Yes Sir."

"You may stop." She did. "Tell me what you want," I commanded.

"I want your cock inside me, Sir."

"Inside where?"

"In my pussy, Sir. I want you to fuck me, Sir."

"Stand up." She did, and I had her bend over the edge of the bed. I rubbed her cute ass, spreading her cheeks so I could see everything. I rubbed her slit with my fingers and she moaned. She was dripping wet with anticipation. "Your pussy is wet for me."

"Only for you, Sir." Serena's improv acting skills were showing.

I slipped a finger inside and she gasped. "Do you like my finger inside you?"

"Yes Sir!"

I added a second finger and worked them in and out. She was whimpering into the bedspread. "Do you want to cum on my fingers?"

"Yes Sir," she moaned.

I crooked my fingers and found her inner sensitive spot, making her whimper louder. "But you won't cum until I say, will you?"

"N.. No Sir." Her stutter indicated it might be difficult for her.

"That's good," I told her, keeping up the assault on her pussy. "Good girls listen to their Sirs. Right?"

"Good girls listen to their Sirs, yes Sir," Serena answered, breathing hard.

"I think you're a good girl, and good girls should be rewarded." I kept going, watching her body writhe on the bed. When I was sure she couldn't take much more, I told her, "Cum for me."

She gasped loudly, fingers gripping the bedspread. I withdrew my fingers, but I ran my hands over her hips, over her ass. I waited for her to relax a little, then I bent over and said into her ear, "Would you like me to fuck you now?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Ask me."

"Please Sir, Fuck me. Fuck my pussy, Sir!" She wiggled her ass for me.

"I'm going to fuck you. Then I'm going to cum all over your pretty tits."

"Yes, Sir, please Sir!"

I lined myself up, and plunged in with little warning. She squealed, "AHH! Oh yes Sir, Fuck me Sir!" I loved how her acting skills were letting her play a submissive when she definitely wasn't. In fact, if anyone was the dominant, it was her, as much as she liked to climb onto me and ride me.

I fucked her quickly, getting in her with deep thrusts. The whole time, she was calling out "Fuck me Sir!" There was no way I could stop with encouragement like that. "Please let me cum, Sir!" she said.

"Cum now," I commanded, and she did. I pulled out, and flipped her over onto her back. "Open your mouth," I told her. She stuck her tongue out, waiting to catch my jizz. I pumped myself a few times and finally sent a jet of semen to her upper lip, followed by her chin, then the rest on her breasts.

Serena licked her top lip, bringing my cum into her mouth. "You taste good Sir," she said with a naughty grin.

"I'm glad you like it," I said, pulling her up onto her feet. The cum on her chin dripped down her neck. I led her to the shower. "Let's get you cleaned up before bed, my good girl."

She giggled. "Yes sir."

----

Things weren't over between us and Betsy. Serena, Chuck, and I had confronted her on Sunday morning, before the matinee show. Kelly had said Betsy had invited her, so Betsy didn't bother to pretend innocence. Serena and I wanted Betsy booted from the show, but Chuck decided to keep her, just to finish the show in the chorus. After all, the show must go on. He did, however, make it clear that Betsy was basically suspended from the Pendleton theater, effective after the current show, for the next year.

She was angry, but she had no choice. Chuck was in charge, Serena and I were the stars, and others had also witnessed her crime. She had nothing to say in defense. She didn't bother us for the rest of the show, but Serena and I still kept our guard up, and we made sure the second weekend of the show went on with no problems.

----

That Sunday night, just after midnight into Monday morning, there was a pounding knock on my door. Serena and I were naked in bed, but I threw on some pajama shorts and went downstairs to find Jen on my doorstep.

"Jen? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can I come in? I had a fight with my parents," she told me. "I didn't know where else to go."

I let her inside and sat her on the couch. Serena came down wearing one of my shirts and a pair of shorts underneath. "What happened?" I asked.

"My mom saw me and Heather holding hands, and jumped to the right conclusions," she explained. "She started yelling, and I yelled back, and Heather ran home, and my dad yelled at me for yelling at my mom, so I left."

I sat next to her on the couch and put my arm around her. "I'm sorry that happened."

"I was going to come out to them. I just wanted more time."

"Can I help at all?" I asked.

Jen sighed. "I don't know. Can I crash here tonight? Maybe we can think of something tomorrow?"

I nodded. "Of course. I'll grab a blanket for you, if you want to crash here on the couch." Then I added, "Maybe you should call Heather, let her know where you are and that you're safe."

Jen got out her phone. "You're right, I should." She texted Heather while I got a blanket.

When I returned to the stairs, Serena was sitting there, waiting for me. "You're a good friend," she remarked with a kind smile.

----

Monday morning, I called off from work so I could help Jen. I also called Jen's parents to let them know she was safe with me. They insisted that she come home right away. I told her I would bring her home later in the day, when she was ready. They were grumpy about it, but they accepted it.

Serena and I worked with Jen to plan what she wanted to say. We also got Eric on a video chat to help, and we got Heather to come over for lunch. It wasn't until 2:00 when Jen announced she was ready. We decided Heather should go back to her home, staying out of the line of fire. But I drove Jen to her parents' house.

Inside, I saw a very traditional home. Much like my own parents. Knick-knacks and trinkets on bookshelves. Photos on the walls. I examined a few as Jen hugged her parents. Many pictures had a family of four. I recalled that Jen had an older brother who'd passed away a few years ago. He had been a couple years younger than me. I imagined Jen's parents losing their son, and being afraid of losing their daughter too.

Thankfully, Jen's parents were happy to have her back home, more so than angry that she left. They knew that Jen was 18, a high school graduate, and could have left town if she really wanted. Jen did most of the talking, with me supporting her. Her dad was actually pretty supportive after overcoming the shock. Her mom was a little sad she wouldn't get a son-in-law. They asked about Heather, and Jen explained that they weren't really a couple yet, as Heather was still unsure which way she wanted to lean. They hadn't even kissed yet, and had only held hands. Even if Heather decided she wasn't into it, she had told her best friend she wanted to still be supportive.

Jen's parents thanked me for bringing her back. I was glad things had gone so well. It could have gone much, much worse. I recalled for them that Eric's parents hadn't responded nearly as civilly at first. I thanked them for being understanding, or at least willing to listen.

When I got home, Serena rewarded me by tackling me to the floor, assaulting me with a barrage of kisses. She made me keep flat on the floor as she undid my pants and gave me a very enthusiastic blowjob. If that was my reward, I told her I'd start doing good deeds a lot more often.

Later, over dinner, she told me why she was so energetic. "You're inspiring, you know?"

"Inspiring?"

"Yes, you got me thinking," she told me. "You were willing to go the extra mile to reunite a family, and prevent them from fracturing forever."

"I wish everyone had the same willingness."

"Me too. But I think I know your next assignment."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, now very curious.

She looked me in the eyes, dead serious, and told me. "I think it's time I talked to Frank." Then she told me her plan.


Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers