Playing The Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock strains the fabric of my sweatpants. There's no hiding it. I don't know how much longer I can take this without some kind of relief.

Nae seems to notice.

"Mike," she says, conspiratorial. "I'm sure Jordan would take a break from me and give you a turn if you asked him nicely."

Jordan pauses, gasps as he releases Nae, whose dick shines with mucus up to the hilt. He looks up at me expectantly.

He looks neither submissive, nor predatory.

He looks hungry.

I'm so horny that the thought crosses my mind: what if I said yes?

Before I can even try to form the words that I'm not sure would come, I find myself shaking my head silently. No. I'm sorry. I don't want this.

"You sure?" Nae says, leaning way in, letting the words puff against my neck.

She presses her chest against mine, poking me with her nipples through my shirt. They're fully erect, no doubt from Jordan servicing her--thick and long like pencil erasers, taking up most of her areolas.

She's so hot.

And, I have to admit to myself, watching Jordan suck her off was sexy. It made me feel the same way as if I'd watched her suck him off instead. I felt the same sexual empathy, the same vicarious pleasure.

Her naked body is so soft and warm and fragrant.

And Jordan, kneeling down there on the floor, is so close to me.

I try to form the words. And I find that I can't.

I hear her speak through the fog in my head. A stage whisper, maximum breath in my ear.

She says, "What if I asked him for you?"

I don't even think about it. Unbidden, as if by some happenstance collision of circumstances set into motion since the beginning of the universe, my head nods.

She says something to Jordan--I don't even hear it; blood rushing in my ears--and his fingertips reach up and pull my waistband down. I feel the warm air of the room on my cock. I make no move to stop him.

This is it. My pants are at mid thigh, my cock is out, my balls are hanging over my waistband.

She says, "Ha! I knew from the moment I saw you at the party that you had a nice cock."

The way she says it doesn't sound like she's just blowing smoke. She sounds genuinely appreciative. That's nice.

I feel lips on the head of my cock, then a mouth, hot, warm, soft, and incredibly wet. It glides down almost to my pubic hair and zips back to the head again, like a toe in the water, an experimental taste.

I can't bring myself to watch.

Nae must have seen my expression, must have followed my eyeline to a random spot on the far wall. She whispers into my ear, narrating for me.

"You know, Mike," she begins, "you really do have a nice cock. And I love watching a nice cock getting a great blowjob."

Even though I'm not looking, I can feel what's happening to me down to the tiniest detail. What she says is accurate, and, despite my efforts to wall myself off, she fills my head with the images anyway.

"God, his lips on your shaft," she whispers, her tongue audibly wet with saliva, "his mouth like a little 'o.' All the spit... it looks like it feels so good, Mike. Doesn't it feel good?"

I can't help it. It feels great. I might have an easier time shutting down my awareness, if not for the undeniable hotness of Nae's voice pouring into my ear.

"Jordan looks so good with his cock in your mouth. Isn't it a good feeling? Having a beautiful man put his mouth on you? Give you pleasure? Have you ever thought you could have this with another man?"

The more she speaks, the harder it is to pretend I'm not getting a blowjob from Nae's tall, dark, handsome roommate. And the easier it is to give in to it--to accept it, to enjoy it.

To let a good man submit himself to me.

She asks me, all smiles, "Would you take your clothes off for me? I would love to see you naked. I would love to be here in this room with two sexy naked boys. Wouldn't you like to see Mike naked, Jordan?"

Jordan releases me. The air feels suddenly cold on my wet cock. Without a word, he bends down, his back arched, a feminine posture, his hands and knees on the cheap rug on the floor.

For just a moment, I feel a surprising pang of despair. I hadn't realized how far along he had me. If he'd kept it going, it wouldn't be long before I'd be unable to stop myself from coming in his mouth.

He looks up at me, from under his eyebrows, sweet and innocent.

He says, "Sounds like fun to me."

I can't even formulate an argument. I strip off, acutely aware of their eyes on me. It doesn't occur to me to make it sexy. I'm just trying to get out of my clothes quickly, so we can keep this going.

Just like that, I stand before them, stark naked and panhandled, under two sets of eyes that sweep me up and down as if sampling my wares. It's hard to read their expressions. They seem appreciative.

Nae says, "I want you to get on your knees. I want Jordan to get down on all fours and suck you off in front of me."

She sounds so sweet, her voice is practically glazed with honey.

I don't even think about resisting anymore.

I sink to my knees. The rug is surprisingly comfortable. Polyester? I don't know these things.

Once more, Jordan is eye level with my cock. His nose is just about touching my pisshole. He doesn't lift his head, but he flicks eyes up at me.

Not looking away from me, he says, "Nae."

Nae says, "Yes, Jordan?"

He says, "I would love a dick up my ass."

She says, "You want me to fuck you in the ass?"

He nods, says, "Mmhmm."

I'm so turned on, so sensitive, that the bassy vibration of his "mmhmm" in such close proximity to the end of my cock makes me tingle.

She says, "You want to suck and get fucked at the same time."

He breathes, hot and wet, "Oh god, yes."

She walks around behind him. She doesn't get down, not yet. She stands over him, her dick looming above his back.

It's a new experience, sighting down a man's bare back, to his bare ass, to the petite naked woman with the big dick standing behind him.

She meets my eyes.

She says, "How about you, Mike? Would you spitroast Jordan with me?"

She isn't whispering anymore. She's being forward, randy, a little silly. At the same time, she's utterly serious.

At last, I find my voice. It comes out without much effort or thought on my part. It's as if someone else is speaking for me.

"Yes," I say. "I'd very much like to do that."

"You should tell him that," she says. "Tell it to his face."

There are no more questions in her voice. It's a command, full stop.

I look down at Jordan. His eyes lock with mine.

"I want you to suck me off," I say, "and I want you to do it while Nae fucks you."

It's a sentence I never would have imagined speaking before tonight. It comes out with such confidence, even though I only understand what it means in the most abstract sense. I really have no idea.

As if reading my mind, Jordan tells me, "Don't worry. I've been preparing all day."

All day?

I don't have time to think about what this means. Nae reaches down behind him, somewhere in the vicinity of his asshole, and grabs onto something I can't see.

Jordan inhales deeply, holds his breath for a second, then exhales slowly. And as he exhales, she pulls on something, and, after a few seconds, she's holding a large silicone bulb in her tiny hand.

I've never seen one in person, but I know it's a butt plug. To my untrained eye, it's much bigger than I would have imagined.

She lays it on a cloth on the floor. (Had they left it there just for this moment?) Then she kneels down behind him, very close to him. She reaches down behind him, out of view--I think she's gripping her dick.

I find myself looking from Jordan's face to Nae's body and back again with unguarded fascination. His face darkens, his eyes go half-lidded, his mouth slightly open. His breathing is deep, slow, and stuttery.

With a string of grunts and whispered obscenities, he holds himself steady as Nae's hips drift slowly towards him. After what feels like a small eternity, her hips finally make contact with his ass.

Nae stares down at him with hazy eyes, her lips parted, her tongue hovering in her mouth, unbearably sexy evidently fascinated by the sight of her own dick disappearing between his chiseled buttocks.

For a moment, nothing happens. They just hold. His body is still, but feels like a tuning fork, filled with barely restrained vibration.

She whispers to him voicelessly, "Are we okay?"

He nods.

She says, "Good man."

She pulls back, slowly, and again he expresses himself in hissing breaths between clenched teeth, and I'm pretty sure she stops just short of pulling out completely before pushing slowly back in again.

Then, and only then, do I realize that I'm masturbating. My hand, possessed of a will of its own, is loosely, languidly jacking me off while I watch a man get fucked up the ass. They don't seem to mind.

Jordan breathes slow, ratcheting breaths that batter my dickhead and my loosely clenched fist with puffs of warm air.

When he looks up at me and tells me in half-garbled words that he's ready for me, I find that I don't hesitate.

He cradles the end of my cock on his curled tongue and purses his lips on me as I push inside, slowly, deliberately, unintentionally mirroring the way Nae is now sliding her dick in and out of his ass.

It's awkward at first--he tries to bob his head without breaking the rhythm of Nae's relaxed thrusting, without success--until I start to thrust in time with them, gyrating my hips in alternation with Nae's.

I hold his head between my hands, finding that it's easier to control myself as I pass between sharp teeth and come within prodding distance of the back of his throat. I try my best to keep pace with Nae.

Jordan's mouth on my cock feels exquisite. He provides me with gentle suction, but otherwise passively accepts me, letting his mouth be another orifice to accept the probing member of someone else's body.

This must feel wild to him. It amazes me that he can summon the control necessary to suck my cock while a pretty girl fills his ass up over and over again. No wonder he had a hard time keeping rhythm.

Nae is clutching Jordan's ass cheeks. She picks up the pace a little, satisfied that he can take what she's been giving him, eager to test how much more he can handle. I ramp it up, to keep us all in sync.

I discover that she's watching me, that fascinated look again, more interested in the sight of me fucking her roommate's mouth than of her own dick going in and out of his ass. My eyes meet hers--so very blue.

I've never been watched before. I find that it turns me on. Another first.

I'm hypnotized by the gyration of her body, of the undulations of her hips and her soft belly, the cords of muscle that stand out in her arms as her fingertips make impressions in the flesh of Jordan's hips.

I'm entranced. I blink, I and find that she has her hand in the air in front of me, inviting me to high five her. Bewildered, I accept, and she grins, amused by our novel interpretation of the Eiffel Tower.

My body doesn't yet know how to make sense of the strange pleasure, of using a man's mouth as a fuckhole. Sometimes, it takes practice to reach climax from a new kind of stimulation. I'm stuck at a plateau.

As if on cue, Nae slows down, then stops, getting her breath back. Instinctively, I pause as well.

She asks us, "Are we ready for something different?"

Jordan lets me go with an unflattering, mucus-laden slurp. I've never seen my cock this hard, so shiny. It might explode if I touch it.

"God yes," Jordan breathes, his voice thick--from ardor, and from wear and tear.

I can only nod.

She slowly, carefully extracts herself from Jordan. Heat seems to radiate from his shining skin; he gasps and flexes at every little move she makes, until she's fully out of him and standing up.

I stay kneeling, mainly because it doesn't occur to me to get up. I'm too focused on the blitzed-out man prostrated in front of me. He's pretty far gone. I wonder if he notices me looking at him.

I try not to think about how enticed I am, even aside from the naked woman in the room. The implications are a problem for Future Mike to handle.

She disappears back into her bedroom, re-emerging a minute later. (I'm no less erect.) Her strap-on and dick are gone. She has a full-grown bush of opaque dark pubic hair, which surprises me for some reason.

She stands over us, close enough that I catch her scent on the air. We both look up at her as if we were her subjects. She points it at me, as if about to knight me.

"Eeny," she says.

Then she points it at Jordan.

"Meeny."

Back to me.

"Miney."

Then Jordan again.

She smiles. "Mo."

She turns and saunters towards the big beat-up sectional couch that forms a partial ring around the TV in the corner. She turns to face us, sits on the edge of it, slouches against one of the throw pillows.

Her knees are wide apart, her feet planted on the floor, her dark bush betraying just a hint of pink.

"Come hither, gentlemen," she says.

Jordan and I get up. I hope nobody notices the sound of my knees cracking--it's happening more lately. Unshyly, I watch Jordan's cock sway in the air as he walks. At just half-mast, he's as big as me.

Nae looks up at Jordan.

"Do you need relief?" she asks him.

He nods.

"Then relieve yourself."

He crouches--I'm gratified for some reason when I hear that his knees crack too--and he positions his rapidly hardening cock at the entrance of her overgrown pussy.

She looks over at me.

"Watch us," she commands.

"I will," I promise.

I have a great view of his dickhead pushing in, spreading her pussy lips apart until it seems impossible that they could stretch any further, his shaft slipping inside her inch by seemingly endless inch.

Her eyes and mouth are wide open, her tongue touching her hard palate, as if she tried to exhale and got stuck. The breath only finds its way out, hitching and groaning, when his pubis makes contact with hers.

He breathes slowly too, kneeling upright between her thighs, looming over her tiny half-supine body. He looks like he must be in her up to her navel.

Once she's had a moment to gather herself again, she whispers to him, her airy voice unbelievably sexy.

"Get down low."

He does so, spreading his knees and lowering his center of gravity.

Something about the change of angle seems to really please her--the presence of his penis, pressing hard against some sensitive place inside her. Her lean chest is turning bright red.

From my vantage point, crouched to his side, I'm only a little self-conscious about my closeness to these strangers as they begin to fuck. I'm doing as I was told, but that doesn't make it any less surreal.

Jordan's cock goes in slow, then comes out almost all the way, then back in again, with long, steeply-angled strokes. Nae hisses obscenities under her breath, just as Jordan had done earlier.

It doesn't take long for Jordan to pick up the pace, to fulfill his imperative to relieve himself. He climbs towards orgasm quickly--he must have been so close to the edge, this whole time.

Nae eggs him on with a steady string of don't stops and come on, come on, come ons as he frantically pounds the backs of her thighs until, finally, he plunges in to the deepest point and gasps and grunts.

As he evidently pours gallons of semen into her, I realize that he never put a condom on. In the back of my mind, I wonder how this will work out.

He pulls out suddenly, and she gasps, and his cock--bigger than I ever saw it before, and angry purple--sprays gouts of cum that collects in the thick curls of her pubic hair and on her soft lower belly.

Then he lies down on top of her, and he kisses her passionately, and she kisses back, unbothered by the weight of his body. I'm jerking off again. In this moment, I would do anything for either one of them.

She tells him to get up, to go get himself cleaned up. He nods.

With some effort, he hauls himself to his feet. His legs shake, his half-soft cock wobbling comically as he shuffles off to the half-bathroom at the other end of the living area.

I look back at Nae. She lies there, legs apart, pussy pink and gaping and streaked with gooey ribbons of cum that shows bright on the dark hair. She looks straight at me, her blue eyes filled with meaning.

She holds something out to me. It's a condom, in a shiny metallic wrapper. I don't know where she was keeping it. Prepared ahead of time with the rest of the evening's supplies, no doubt.

I must look puzzled, because she says, "I know him. I don't know you."

Wordlessly, I take it and open the wrapper.

I put it on, and I take my position, crouched as Jordan had done between her pale thighs. My cock is poised naturally where it must go, but I find myself pausing. I'm staring at her crotch, and she notices.

"It's just cum," she tells me. "It won't hurt you."

I nod, and I do what I must, and shortly enough my cock is cradled in that wonderful cloudlike embrace of warmth and wet that feels like everything and nothing. Nae's pussy is as heavenly as I'd imagined.

I'm only dimly aware of the cold cum soaking into my pubic hair as our hips make contact.

"Mm," she sighs, a musical sound, as she closes her eyes and lets her head lie back.

I start to fuck her, going at the angle that I know brought her so close to satisfaction before. Sure enough, the redness comes back, her nipples stand at attention. She begins to curse under her breath.

Her hand slithers down her belly. She touches herself through the pad of hair, little sporadic swirling moves that hypnotize me just as they spur her onward, and suddenly she's vibrating and moaning beneath me.

I can't help it. I pound her all the more vigorously, her squirming, sweating body the thing of wet dreams and waking fantasies. She masturbates herself until the vigor leaves her and her body slumps.

I pause for a moment. I'm getting close, but not so close that I can't stop myself if I need to.

I ask her, "Are we good?"

She nods, a sleepy smile crossing her face.

I arch myself over her, my hands on either side of her torso, and she reaches up and hugs me to her, squeezing my waist gently between her legs. We're surprisingly tender. When I come, she nibbles my earlobe.

It's a lovely but unspectacular orgasm--I wonder if there would have been more fireworks if I'd done it earlier, more in the thick of things. It comes and goes quietly. We lie there, holding each other.

Even though this was the main event, my reason for enduring this whole evening, it feels disappointingly prosaic. It's not Nae's fault; her lovely body and her sweet pussy held up their end of the bargain.

But, after all the extraordinary things we've done, all that we've seen each other do, fucking missionary-style and an old-fashioned cock in pussy orgasm is a goal from a time before I knew any different.

At some point, Jordan had come back in the room. We look up to see him sitting in a nearby chair. He's been watching.

I suddenly feel weird, him sitting there, his freshly cleaned cock already half-hard again, his eyes on me with my bare ass and balls exposed. My softening cock is still inside Nae, who seems unbothered.

I'm not sure tonight was a good idea. I'm not sure I would have done these things with them, would have let them talk me into it, if I hadn't been so horny, so eager to fuck Nae that I'd give up my...

Give up what?

As I withdraw from Nae, treating our sensitized genitals very carefully, the condom crinkling and squishing, peeling apart the sweat and cum that sticks between our bodies, I can't justify any regrets.

I stand up, shaky, trying not to give into my instinct to cover myself with my hands in front of Jordan.

Nonchalantly, he says, "There's a shower in the half bath if you need it. There are towels, and a trash can for the condom."