Playing with Fire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like touching my body, Daddy?" she whispered in my ear. I immediately took my hands off her, feeling horrible shame. Jesus. I was rock hard and she was wriggling around on my erection, looking deep into my eyes. "Put your hands back on me," she whispered very softly. I was feeling so aroused that I did what she asked, one hand on her upper thigh, the other around her waist. She put her cheek against my face and her lips were an inch away from mine. "I like your stubble against my soft skin, Daddy," she said.

She opened her legs and my hand dropped to her other leg, onto her inner thigh. I massaged her and she let out a long moan. With my other hand I moved up her spine and massaged her neck, her light sounds of pleasuring continuing. She was breathing into my mouth and I was desperate to kiss her but resisted. I moved my hand up her thigh and she spread her legs further. I looked down and I could see her little shaved lips, as the thong-like bikini left her almost completely exposed.

I was an inch away from fingering her, but I just gently massaged her thigh. She made a pouting motion with her lips and they brushed against mine. I knew I couldn't let this go further but I didn't want it to end either. It was a perfect moment, only spoiled by my conscience telling me how wrong it was to go down this path. "We could play chicken again if you like," Jenny whispered to me. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy these remaining few moments of bliss.

I moved my hand off her leg and onto her tummy, and stopped massaging her neck. I had to resist her, though it was not easy. Her lips were against mine now, but we didn't kiss. I held her by the shoulders and gently pushed her away. "Enough of this, Jenny," I said softly.

Moving her ass on my hard dick she said, "I can tell that you like it," then ran a finger down my cheek. Summoning all my strength, I picked her up and put her on my feet. I grabbed a cushion, put it over my lap, and then continued reading my book. She just stood there in her bikini, pouting. "You're not even gonna slap me on the ass like last time, Daddy?" She turned around and stuck out her ass towards my face. Her bikini was basically a thin piece of string, so she looked almost nude.

Almost instinctively, without thought, I put my hand on her ass. I gave her a squeeze and my thumb found a spot in between her legs, an inch beside her pussy. She spread her legs a little and looked round at me. "Are we playing chicken again, Daddy?" she said with a giggle.

"Yes, we are. Chicken," I said and slapped her on the ass. "I lose, again."

"Suit yourself, Daddy," she said and sat down on the other end of the couch. She picked up the TV remote and turned it on. I got instantly annoyed, but remained calm, trying to concentrate on my book. I began to wonder if I had I let things go further if I could be fucking this gorgeous little girl right now, instead of being irritated. Or would she have just led me on like a manipulative prick tease? I wondered if I'd ever find out.

_______

Jenny got it into her head that she wanted me to buy her a car. I had given her driving lessons and she'd passed her test so it wasn't crazy. It was just a matter of what kind of car I could afford and I knew there was going to be a power play over it. I had suggested she wait a little while for her mother to return but she wasn't having it. After some discussion, we agreed to go shopping the next weekend.

In the morning, I was eating breakfast when Jenny came into the kitchen. She was wearing nothing but a towel, wrapped around her, and her hair was dripping wet from having taken a shower. Little droplets of water sat on her shoulders and chest. She looked at me and smiled sweetly. She looked beyond amazing and I began to feel hot under the collar. She turned away from me and opened the towel to readjust it, then looked over her shoulder at me.

"I have a strange little mole on my rib cage here, you wanna see, Daddy?" she said, her towel still open. I could see a blurry reflection of her naked torso on the refrigerator and even with that distorted view, blood started pumping to my cock. This was the start of her power play.

"No thanks, but you can drive yourself to the doctor in your Gremlin to get it checked out, my dear," I said, returning to my toast. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she had tied her towel back up and I felt relieved.

"Uh huh," she said in a dismissive tone, and put some bread in the toaster. When it was done, she sat down next to me and started to eat, ignoring me. Her bare legs were crossed and barely covered by the towel, her perfect fleshy thighs on full display, glistening beautifully. The knot in her towel had loosened and her ample cleavage was spilling out over the top, and of course she made no attempt to hide herself. Instead, she gathered herself up with one arm, pushing her tits up, while eating toast with her free hand. I couldn't help but observe all this.

"That was a joke, sweetie," I said, in reference to the Gremlin.

She just looked at me and stuck out her tongue, then returned to her food. "Pour me out some coffee, would you please?" she said without looking up. I hesitated, realizing that she was testing me to see how compliant I was. She looked at me and shifted position, uncrossing her legs and allowing the towel to drop ever so slightly. I caught a glimpse of the areola at the top of her left nipple and an involuntary shudder coursed through me. She looked at me and smiled, looking like nothing I'd ever seen before. I got up and poured her some coffee then added milk and sugar as I knew she wanted it.

"Here you go honey," I said.

She gave me a sweet smile then a kiss on the cheek. I glanced down at her bust as she did and my erection increased. She put her hand on my leg and gave me a squeeze, no doubt noticing the large lump forming in my pants, three inches from her fingers. I closed my eyes, taken in by the feeling. I felt her fingers make little circles on my inner thigh and I didn't stop her. I felt her breath in my ear then opened my eyes and gazed down at her body. Once again, thoughts of taking her ran through my mind and I put my arm around her shoulder and brought her in towards me. "Is there anything I can do for you, Daddy?" she asked me softly.

"I don't know, I..." I couldn't think straight. She had me.

I felt her fingers move up towards my balls, finding the crease in my pants. I didn't know if she wanted me, was manipulating me or just playing a game, but I didn't care. I felt the soft skin of her cheek against mine and her lips closing in. I moved my hand from her shoulder to under her armpit and stroked her skin. I felt her shake just slightly and I knew she was aroused. Our lips met, gently brushing against one another, but we didn't kiss. She ran her finger from my balls up the length of my shaft to the tip and I let out a little groan. My hand wandered a little down to the top of her breast and I felt her breathe hard into my mouth.

She might be trying to win my favor, but she also wanted this. "OK, maybe we'll get you something a little nicer than a Gremlin..." I said, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

Jenny giggled a little and said "I know," putting her hand back on my leg. We appeared to be in some kind of stalemate. Maybe she was unsure if she wanted to take it further than this. It was about to move beyond fun flirting and little games and get serious.

"What now, Jenny?" I said, trying to leave it up to her.

She cupped my balls and gently squeezed, then allowed her lips to kiss me. It was a soft and gentle kiss, and I was now hers to do whatever she wanted with. Sighing deeply, I took her breast in my hand as I felt her hand on my belt buckle. She pulled the end of the belt through the first loop and at that exact moment, my phone rang. Startled, I took my hand off her and she did the same, adjusting her towel and moving away. I looked down at my phone and it was Katherine calling. I felt flustered and looking over at Jenny, I could see she was as well. This encounter had affected her too.

"You answer that, I'll go and get ready," she said, walking off.

I made the phone call as succinct as possible, telling her I was going to take Jenny to buy a car. Katherine was unsure but I didn't care. I'm not sure I cared about anything at that moment, I was so full of conflicting emotions. Jenny and I left for the dealership and I soon regretted not jerking off before setting out. The demons of lust were still inside me and Jenny's choice of outfit did nothing to temper them.

She was wearing a short skirt and had on a tight white t-shirt and had neglected to wear a bra. Her amazing tits were essentially fully visible in all their perky glory and the fabric was barely a defense against her hard nipples. She was still aroused. She sat with her legs spread in the passenger seat and put her hands up in her hair, accentuating her bust. She turned up the cool air and closed her eyes, letting the breeze caress her skin on the hot day. I looked over at her in disbelief and awe.

"Jenny, would you mind not sitting like that?" I asked her. It was a twenty minute drive to the place and she was torturing me.

"Like what?" she said, looking over at me. She put her left hand on the gear stick and lifted her right leg so her foot was on the seat. She spread her legs wide and blinked at me. I turned up the radio and concentrated on the music.

"Forget it," I said, sweating.

"K," she replied nonchalantly, maintaining her even more slutty posture. I saw that she had moved her hand from the gear stick to rest on her inner thigh. Her skirt was hitched up a little and it appeared as if she was about to masturbate, but she didn't. She had her eyes closed again and I eyed her up. I wasn't sure how long I could go without trying to fuck her, if things continued the way they had. A thousand thoughts ran through my mind, occupying me until we arrived at our destination. Jenny appeared to be dozing, so I put my hand on her leg to wake her up. She let out a luxurious moan and came to.

"Mmmmm... I was having the loveliest dream," she said. "I'll tell you all about it later. If you're a good boy." I had long ceased to be shocked by her. We got out of the car and went into the place, and I was dreading seeing what kind of stunts she might pull. As soon as we got in, a man walked over to us and asked us if we needed help. "No, thanks," Jenny said.

"Actually, we do need help," I said to her quietly.

"Gay," she replied.

"What?"

"He's gay."

"So what? You have something against..."

"No, stupid," she interrupted, and I understood. He would be immune to her feminine wiles. We looked around a little more and I found the car I thought looked the best for the price. A tall, handsome black gentleman walked over and started talking to us.

"This is a good, dependable choice," he started in.

"Leave this to me," Jenny whispered in my ear and I strolled off to a safe distance.

Jenny wasted no time. In her most alluring posture, she smiled at him and said, "Actually, we were thinking about this one." It was flashier, cooler and $3,000 more. I sighed, but saw the inevitability of the situation. I could still easily afford it and knew resistance would be futile. I sat back and watched them. He was selling her, but really what was happening was she was playing him. She didn't care about the money, simply wanted to win. She was flirty, charming, adorable. Maybe this guy thought he had a shot with her, maybe he did, but either way, she was getting the car for less than he wanted.

A few minutes later, the man walked off to the back office and I could see him talking to his boss. He shook his head and I could tell he wasn't happy with his salesman. Obviously he'd never met Jenny. The manager gestured to the handsome salesman and they both walked out onto the showroom floor, and approached Jenny. She pointed to me, as if to say "he's paying," and I joined them.

They both shook my hand and the older man said, "Ready?" I nodded, unsure of the price. It turned out that Jenny had knocked the price down by nearly 30%, and I was amazed. I was actually impressed with her. I signed the papers and got the keys.

Jenny ran over to me and gave me a huge, flamboyant hug and a kiss on the lips. "Thank you, darling," she said, with a look in her eye. She kept her tits pressed against me. "I owe you," she said softly and smiled. I got hard, right there in the middle of the used car dealership. I gave her the keys and she got in the car. I got in the passenger seat next to her and she was giddy with excitement.

"OK, how'd you do it? That's twice the discount I ever got off anything in my life, Jenny," I asked her.

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes."

"He took it out of his commission."

"What?" I said, surprised.

"Yeah. He really wanted me to get the car, so he knocked off more than he was allowed to and took the hit."

"So, you gonna let this guy take you out or something?"

She rolled her eyes. "Don't be ridiculous," she said and drove off. I shrugged, apparently completely in the dark about the inner workings of this girl's mind. "Where to?" she said.

"Lunch, nice and slow, then back to the dealership to get my car. Don't forget your turn signals."

"I won't forget," she said sweetly and seemed to become the cute little child I had grown to love, once again. I noticed that she could turn on the slut charm on a whim, then revert to being lovely and innocent in a flash. She had a gift, but I couldn't tell if it was conscious. "Let's get lunch to go and sit in the park," she suggested and I agreed. "Can we go by the liquor store and buy Champagne to celebrate?" I nodded.

The afternoon was blissful. The two of us lazed around in the grass eating cold cuts and drinking Champagne out of plastic cups. Jenny kept herself close to me, leaning against me, flirting, laughing, being sweet, and I had no reason to doubt her sincerity. It was a pure pleasure to be around her and I realized that my feelings for her were beginning to change. I didn't just love her anymore as a father loves a daughter, but I began to have feelings of romantic love, beyond forbidden lust. I lay down in the grass, tipsy and happy and Jenny lay down next to me, in a lovers pose. Her body was half against mine, her leg slightly over and her breast against my side. She put her arm across my chest and her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "This is so perfect. I love being with you."

I was surprised to hear her say that. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course," she answered. I left it there. We cuddled up for a while and it didn't get sexual. I held onto her and wanted to doze off. She put her chin on my chest and looked at me with sunshine in her eyes. She looked so beautiful, I could happily have died right then. "I'm drunk, Daddy," she said. "You'll have to drive." Fuck. I'd forgotten about that. I'd need to drive her home and then take an Uber to the dealership to get my car. Fine. She leaned forward and gently kissed me on the lips, her hips moving ever so slightly. She let out a little moan and then put her head on my chest again.

That was it. Just one little kiss, like it was normal and natural. It didn't feel wrong, even though of course it was. It felt right and it felt beautiful. I sighed and put it out of my mind, intent on enjoying this perfect moment. A few minutes later, a guy walked by, and recognizing Jenny, said hello to her. She sat up. "Oh hey. Mark, right?"

"Mike. Yeah, I'm in your class."

"Right. Cool. This is my boyfriend, John," she said, putting her hand on my leg, giving me a kiss.

"Yeah, OK. See ya," he said and wandered off. I just sighed and looked at her.

"You know, Jenny, that guy seemed really nice. He obviously likes you and probably wanted to ask you out. Don't you like him? Don't you have a dance coming up?"

She shrugged and looked away. I sensed a little sadness in her, which was rare. She didn't answer, just got up and walked away. "Let's go," she said, leaving me to clean up and carry things to the car. I drove us home and she went to her room, in an apparent sulk. I didn't know what was wrong, but it was enough to counteract her excitement at getting a car. I knocked on her door and told her I was going to pick up my car and she just said, "OK," and that was it. An hour later when I returned home, Jenny and her car were gone.

_______

I saw a little less of Jenny over the next week or so, but she seemed happy. She hadn't crashed her car and she hadn't missed any school, so I was feeling good about her. She was as typically warm and charming with me as ever, just hadn't been particularly physically affectionate, and a part of me was relieved about that. Her mother was due home that weekend and I anticipated her arrival with a heightened mix of excitement and worry. A lot had changed since she'd last been here, and I was looking forward to having sex.

When she arrived, Katherine seemed tired and distant, and I didn't persist. Jenny was like she usually was with her mom; cool and businesslike, very different than she was around me. But I noticed that as soon as Katherine stepped through the door, Jenny's behavior towards me changed. As her mom unpacked and we stood around chatting, Jenny stood next to me and pressed her tits against my back, secretly running her fingers up and down my spine. I was instantly transported and put my hand in hers. I loved being close to her.

That night, Katherine complained of having a headache and went to sleep in the guest room. I told her I had hoped we could get together and she said, "Maybe later, Hon," and lay down, curled up in a ball. I was tired too so went to sleep in my bed. I didn't jerk off in case Katherine decided to visit me. It wouldn't be the first time that had happened. A few hours later, in the dead of night, I became aware of her in my bed and although I was in a sleepy state, removed my briefs in hope of getting some action. I was still pretty hot for her.

I felt her hand on my cock and lay back with my arms above my head, spreading my legs, enjoying the blissful sensation. I let out a long moan as I felt her kiss the end of my cock. She didn't usually suck me off, so it was a nice surprise. "Oh baby, that's good," I said, and closed my eyes in the dark. I felt her take me in her mouth as her hand gently caressed my balls. She groaned a long, high groan which made me smile. This was unlike her. She gave me deep throat head and I gasped in surprise, because she'd never done that before. "Oh my god...that feels amazing...better...than...ever...before," I said through the intense waves of pleasure.

I reached down and touched her back as she sucked my cock. She felt smooth and soft and I felt close to orgasm. "Don't...make me come, babe," I said. "I want to...fuck you first."

She took my cock out of her mouth and I could hear she was out of breath. She brought her body up towards me and I could feel her nakedness beside me. Her nipples brushed against my chest as she kissed me, her hand still stroking my cock. "That was totally incredible," I told her. I heard a voice in the dark speak.

"That was pretty much the dream I had, Daddy."

I sat up, shocked. It was her. It was Jenny, it wasn't her mother. She was in my bed, she was naked and she'd just sucked my cock. I grabbed my briefs off the floor and moving away, slipped them on quickly. "Jenny!" I cried out, softly but with force. I threw the bed clothes over her and turned on the light. She was sitting on the bed, half covered up by the sheet, looking like the most perfect girl I'd ever seen. Her hair was a gorgeous mess and her pretty mouth that had just been sucking my cock was insolent and inviting. "Whaaaa?" is all I could manage to say, and she just looked at me licking her lips. I sat there frozen.