Playing with Fire Pt. 03

Story Info
Chad and I have a very aggressive sexual encounter.
5.1k words
3.91
8.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember leaving Angela's office, such was my level of arousal. I sat in my Honda for several minutes with my water bottle on the back of my neck, trying to catch my breath and cool myself, until the air-conditioning kicked in. The events of the last week had lit a fire within me, and I had adopted the habit of bringing a spare pair of panties to work.

As I sat in the stall in the bathroom at work, I removed my soiled panties, and put on a fresh pair. I had to crumple the old pair up into a ball, to prevent the transfer of my vaginal secretions to the contents of my purse. They were absolutely soaked, evidence of the chemistry I had with Angela. After my sexual encounter with Chad, I had examined the panties that he had removed from me. They were moist from his prolonged teasing session, but they were still wearable after he left.

A short kissing session with Angela had aroused me so much, that she had rendered my panties unwearable. I felt my face redden as I recalled that I had dry-humped her leg like a bitch in heat. How embarrassing to have been so overwhelmed with desire that I lost control of my faculties.

I should have told her about my encounter with her brother. Whether or not we ended up sharing a hotel bed this weekend, she deserved to know. I had to tell her before we went any further sexually.

When I got home that night, Chad was there. He should have been at football practice with my brother, but he had reported in as unfit with a tweaked knee, and had secured permission from my parents to come over and do his homework. They were going out to the movies, and within thirty minutes of my arrival home from work, I was left alone in the house with Chad. Predictably, he came on to me as soon as we heard their car leave the driveway.

He was much more aggressive this time, almost angry in the way he came for me. I tried to fend him off, in a weak and half-hearted way, but he ignored my perfunctory rebuttals, and seemed to think that it was part of the foreplay. In truth, his sister had got me so worked up earlier that day, that I was looking forward to going home and masturbating. Having a receptive and willing young face to come on, seemed like it would be so much more satisfying, so I allowed him to slowly overpower me.

Three orgasms later, his handsome face glazed with my juices as we kissed, he was lying on top of me, trying to wriggle his way inside of me. I was receptive to his advances at this moment, my pussy moistening at the thought of him entering me. I did have some concerns about sexually transmitted infections, and at the risk of ruining the moment, I asked him to wear a condom.

"I am clean, Debbie," he assured me, "I haven't been intimate with anyone in a long time."

Shortly after his proclamation, he entered me bare-back and we ended up fucking on my bedroom floor. It was exactly what I needed, after the way that Angela had left me high and dry, but it was also selfish and very wrong on many levels. Even though I had not had any conversations with either of them that could be construed as a commitment to be monogamous, they were brother and sister, and they each had a right to know about my involvement with the other.

As Chad approached his climax, my thoughts turned from STIs to the risk of pregnancy. I was on birth-control, and took it religiously, so my concerns were unwarranted. However, I wanted to exert some control over the situation, so I whispered softly in his ear.

"Chad, please don't come inside me. I will finish you off with my hand," I offered shyly.

This seemed to infuriate Chad, and he increased his tempo, fucking me with abandon. He pulled out of my pussy at the last minute, grabbed his cock and started to masturbate furiously. I reached one of my hands out to caress his balls but he slapped it away. He scooted up my body slightly, and put one hand around my neck as if he was going to choke me.

"Take that you fucking slut," he said angrily, as he ejaculated all over my breasts.

Even though his verbal abuse shocked me, I chalked it up to him getting caught up in the moment. I occasionally had thoughts of being dominated or leashed like a dog when I approached orgasm. As soon as I had achieved my release, those same thoughts seemed disgusting, so I could empathize with his sexual fantasies.

That said, it was very flattering to see his young muscular physique, tensing and flexing with pleasure as he orgasmed. After he came, his anger dissipated and he kissed me passionately for a few moments. Then to my surprise, he lowered his head to my abdomen, and started to tease my navel.

Chad knew exactly was he was doing, having listened to the feedback from my body the first time he had paid attention to my stomach and belly-button. He really took his time, moving even more slowly and deliberately than before. Using a combination of his breath, lips, tongue and fingertips, he evoked such a strong arousal from me, that I ended up grabbing him by the ears and putting his tongue back between my legs.

I came three times more on his face, each time with more intensity and vocal outburst than the last, as I closed my eyes and imagined it was Angela whose soft tongue was licking my clitoris. After I came, I lay panting on my back, my mouth open as I gasped for oxygen. Chad emerged from between my legs, my secretions all over his nose, lips and chin, and as he moved up my body to kiss me, I felt his erection brush across my stomach.

I have always been a good girl. Growing up in a conservative family, centered around community and Church, I never allowed my suitors to progress much further than making out, with the occasional hand-job thrown in. I had enjoyed sexual relations with a handful of men, but only once we were in long-term monogamous relationships.

However, Chad had been very accommodating in our last two encounters, so I felt like I owed him one. I knew that the contraceptive pill was ninety-nine percent effective, so for this reason, as we kissed I reached down and grabbed the tip of his cock. Parting my legs slightly, both to facilitate his entry, and to give him the consent that he seemed to need, I slipped his erect penis inside of my very wet pussy. I wrapped my legs around his muscular ass, and raked my nails across his shoulder blades.

There was a fifteen year gap between us, and I felt like we were from different generations. I knew that young people viewed casual sex much more favorably than people of my age, watched a lot more pornography, had more sexual partners, and weren't as conscious of gender as I was, so for this reason I tried to make the encounter exciting for him. I raised my lips to his neck and whispered softly in his ear.

"I am completely satisfied, Chad. This is all about you. Take whatever you want. You can come inside me."

In retrospect, that was a dumb decision on my part. Had I thought about it more clearly, I would have come to the realization that I had just given him Carte Blanche to enact his every fantasy, particularly with my choice of words, "take whatever you want."

Chad became much more physical with me, and increased the pace and depth of his strokes as he began to fuck, in earnest. Once he had a sustained rhythm going, he grabbed my hands and raised them above my head, so that they were flat on the bedroom floor. Holding them above me using just one hand, he lowered his lips to my breasts and started to bite them aggressively, presumably mirroring behavior he had seen women respond favorably to, in an online porn scene.

It wasn't really hurting me, so I didn't object too much, which served to embolden him. He switched to love-bites next, something I last experienced as a nineteen year old in the back of some guy's car. He sucked on my neck, breasts and stomach as we continued to fuck, and once again, in the absence of pain, I remained passive. He started to kiss me again as he presumably approached his climax, and then we parted lips and he began to talk dirty to me.

"Do you like that baby?" he asked aggressively. "I am going to fuck your brains out."

Again, while his choice of words was a little sophomoric, he wasn't actually hurting me, so I played along with him, to enhance his imminent orgasm.

"Give it to me Daddy," I said in an affected girly voice. "Fuck me hard and blow your load inside me."

I was expecting him to tense up and come inside me, but to my surprise he let go of my hands, withdrew his cock from my wet pussy, and flipped me over onto my stomach. I didn't really fight him, not that it would have done me much good, as strong as he was. I did realize what a vulnerable position I had put myself in, by allowing us to be in the house alone.

Once I was lying on my stomach, Chad grabbed my hips and in one fluid motion pulled me up, so that I was on all fours. I had only been taken doggy-style a couple of times before in my life, preferring the more intimate missionary or cowgirl positions for sex. I feel like you really need to trust someone to allow them to get behind you. There are a lot of possibilities of an escalation of dominance, or even violent behavior when you let someone fuck you like a dog. However, I trusted this young man, and didn't think much of it when he tried to enter me.

I am not sure if it was the overt submission of me being on all fours, or if he mistook my words as a desire for him to be rough with me, but Chad became a lot more physical once he was behind me. My first clue that I was in for a rough ride, was when he forced my knees further apart, slapping the inside of my upper-thighs with the back of his hand. He entered me in one forceful motion, getting balls-deep on his first inward stroke. Moments later, he wrapped his fist in my long silky hair, and pulled my head back sharply, electing a cry of discomfort from me, which he ignored.

I don't know if he was caught up in the moment of the encounter, but he started to slap my ass. Not playful love-taps either, but a hard full-force spanking that caused my butt-cheeks to sting, and presumably redden. It wasn't painful enough to warrant me telling him to stop, and I felt partially responsible as I had invited him to take what he wanted. I was just surprised at the transformation in this polite young man. If I didn't know better, it felt like angry, break-up sex, although Chad had no reason to be angry with me.

However, as he pounded me in a deep and aggressive cadence, and rained slaps down on my ass, it went from a loving, sensual encounter to a prolonged fucking. Chad tightened his grip on my hair just before he came, and as he approached orgasm he called me a couple of pejoratives, that I had only heard in porn flicks.

I knew he was about to come as he leaned forward, put much of his weight on my back, and started to talk dirty to me. His aggressive misogynistic barrage did nothing for me, but was apparently going to get him off. He called me something that I care not to repeat, and then to my astonishment, bit me on my shoulder. That action did create enough pain to warrant pushback on my part, and as I cried out in pain and asked him to stop, he started to ejaculate inside me.

He thrust deeply into me twice, and as he rapidly withdrew from my pussy, I felt his ejaculate rain down on my ass and lower back. His aggression had taken me by surprise, and I was in a state of shock as he pushed me onto the bed, and started to get dressed.

"Chad," I said quietly, "Are you okay?"

He wouldn't make eye-contact with me, or engage in any conversation with me, and shortly after he came all over my back, he was heading out of my bedroom door. I entered my bathroom with some trepidation, the counter to ceiling mirrors making it impossible to hide the marks on my body. As I rotated slowly in the harsh lighting of the bathroom, my hand went involuntarily to my mouth. I had bite marks around my breasts, love-bites all over my neck, stomach and breasts, and numerous handprints on my ass from the prolonged spanking. In addition, I had one nasty bite mark on my shoulder, that was already showing signs of deep bruising, around the visible teeth marks. That prick had also ejaculated in my hair, several globs of semen matted within the silky tresses that had been wrapped around his fist, as he fucked me from behind.

I took a hot shower, trying to wash the stain of our encounter away. I knew that his unacceptable behavior wasn't my fault, but I tried to figure out if I had done anything to trigger it. He clearly harbored a lot of aggression and hostility towards me, but I had no clue why.

I tried to put the event behind me, but I kept imagining how much worse it could have been. Chad was so much stronger than I was, and we had been alone in my parents' large house. Even if I had screamed for help, the expansive lots in our neighborhood meant that my nearest neighbor was a fair distance from my bedroom, and may not even have heard my cries. Chad could have escalated the violence, he could have forcibly sodomized me, or subjected me to any sexual abuse that he had felt entitled to, in his angry state.

After I processed the event, I came to the conclusion that I got lucky. I also decided to give Chad a very wide berth, never to be alone with him, and not to mention this assault to his sister, Angela.

Later that night, as my thoughts turned to his exquisitely beautiful sister, a smile appeared on my face. I just couldn't wait for our weekend dinner date, and even left work early on Friday afternoon to prepare myself. I went to Victoria's Secret and purchased some sexy panties and some new lingerie, had my nails freshly manicured, and even got a Brazilian wax treatment.

The following morning I got up early and drove to my training session. I invited Angela to come to the hotel early, leaving her name at the reception area, so that she could collect a room key, and use the swimming pool. I got off work mid-afternoon on Saturday, and met Angela poolside. As usual, she was getting chatted up, two young men in swim trunks trying their best to entice her to the bar for a few drinks.

She looked incredible in a white two-piece bikini, the light color contrasting beautifully with her dark skin, and showcasing her fantastic body. The men scattered as I arrived, our open-mouthed kiss making it obvious that we were a couple. As our lips parted, I felt my panties moisten, my involuntary reaction to her touch, as strong as ever.

"Why don't you get changed into your bikini and join me?" she said softly. "I will order us a glass of wine."

Although Angela had posed her remark as a request, her tone suggested it was more of a command. While I had reservations about being scantily dressed at the pool, due to the visible marks of abuse all over my upper body, I obeyed her directive, returning to my hotel room to change. I selected a one-piece swimsuit, because it covered all of the bruises and bite marks, except the ones on my shoulders and neck. These I hid with a towel, folded and strategically draped around the back of my neck. A quick look in the mirror confirmed that none of the marks were visible, although I looked very conservative compared to Angela. My ass-cheeks were exposed, but the handprints from the spanking were long gone.

She didn't question me about my decision to cover up, and we enjoyed a glass of wine by the pool as we chatted about our respective weeks. Angela asked me if I had seen her brother, but I downplayed it, and we changed the subject shortly after. As the sun descended towards the horizon, we lost the warmth of its rays, and moved over to the poolside bar. We ordered a second glass of wine, and as we stood next to the bar, in the company of other patrons, Angela rested her hand on my ass, in an overt display of ownership.

She seemed very comfortable assuming the dominant role, and with the effects of the alcohol numbing my inhibitions, I decided to submit to her this weekend. It only seemed natural, and I was determined to allow her to take the lead, whatever that entailed. Once we finished our drinks, Angela told me that she was ready to leave, and I followed her quietly to our room.

Once we got into the privacy of our room, I told her that I needed to take a shower, and she left me alone in the bathroom. Once I had dried myself, I looked at my upper body in the mirror to see if any of the marks had disappeared, but to my surprise, some of the bruises had actually worsened in appearance.

This was no time for modesty, so deferring to her, I called out from the bathroom.

"What are you wearing to dinner, Angela?"

"A yellow silk pantsuit," she answered, seemingly having made her decision. "Come here Debbie, I brought you something matching to wear. Let's see how it looks on you."

I left the bathroom wearing just the hotel bathrobe, and nervously entered the bedroom. Angela had laid out a beautiful yellow silk dress on top of our huge four poster bed. I could tell instantly that it was my size, although it was much shorter and more revealing than anything I would have chosen to wear. There was a pair of matching yellow g-string panties, a garter-belt and some yellow stockings on the bed also, and on the floor next to the bed, was a pair of yellow Louboutin shoes, in my size. Conspicuously, there was no bra, something that I wasn't overly enthused about.

My eyes widened at the prospect of being dressed up by this increasingly dominant woman, and I felt myself start to get wet.

"Lose the robe," Angela said assertively, as she picked up the yellow garter-belt.

I swallowed hard, trying to figure out if I had heard her correctly. Apparently, she wanted to get me naked and watch me dress.

"Now," she said more aggressively.

I lowered my eyes to avert her gaze, and let the bathrobe fall from my shoulders and hit the bedroom floor. Angela began to look me over, the way a hungry dog eyes a steak, taking in the numerous bruises, bites and red marks on my body. Once she had digested the state of me, she gave me my next instructions.

"Twirl slowly for me."

I felt very self-conscious as I rotated slowly for her, knowing that the most severe wounds were on the rear of my body. As I turned my back on her, displaying the vicious bite-mark on my shoulder, she moved towards me and placed her hand on my ass.

"Someone has been a bad girl, by the look of things," she whispered. "What did you do to deserve this?"

I was shocked that her first response to the obvious signs of my physical abuse, would be to blame me. I wanted to tell her that I had been taken forcibly, on all fours, like a dog, by an overly aggressive asshole, who happened to be her brother. However, I bit my tongue, and my silence seemed to confirm that I deserved it, at least in her eyes.

"Well, whoever punished you has made it difficult for me to hide the marks of your impertinence," she said coldly. "I think I will order room-service for us, instead of you embarrassing yourself in the restaurant."

Part of me was relieved that she didn't expect me to go to the restaurant in a skimpy cocktail dress, announcing to the world that I had recently participated in rough sex. Another part of me was shocked that she had no interest in knowing who had roughed me up, not even asking me if it was a man or a woman. Yet another part of me was extremely aroused by her take-charge behavior, and as I stood naked before her, I felt my nipples harden.

"You may get dressed," she informed me, as she tossed the garter-belt onto the bed and headed into the bathroom.

My hands were shaking as I picked up the garter-belt and started to dress. I had only ever worn this type of lingerie twice before, but knew from reading romance novels that the panties go on last, to facilitate their removal. Once the stockings were affixed to the garter-belt straps, I pulled the silky g-string panties on, and then slipped into the dress. It was a flawless fit, Angela apparently having taken a long enough look at my body to be able to guess my dimensions almost perfectly. The front of the dress pushed my tits skyward and together, and eliminated the need for a bra.

12