Playing with Fire Pt. 03

Story Info
A slow boil taboo tale of my stepdaughter and I, completed.
15.4k words
4.45
3.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 06/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read parts one and two, and come on back!

_________

The three of us stood in my living room, looking at one another. Thankfully, Jenny had done up the buttons on her dress, and there was really no evidence at all that we'd been fooling around. Her father went to give her a hug, but she moved aside and walked to the kitchen, giving me a worried look. I didn't know exactly what she was feeling, but I would be there if she needed me.

I stood in front of Jim, Jenny's biological father. "How's it going, Jim?" I said, in a not particularly friendly manner. I'd only met him a few times before, thought he was an idiot then, and he still looked like one.

He looked at me, then tried to step around me, but I wouldn't let him. I put my hand on his chest. "Woah, Johnny boy, easy there," he said, and I hated him even more than I had two minutes before.

"What do you want, Jim?" I said, locking eyes with him. He looked me in the eye as well, but I had a steely determination, and he stepped back, losing his nerve.

He looked past me, and through to the kitchen where Jenny was standing, watching us. "Hi honey," he called to her. I looked at her as well, to gauge her reaction, and she shook her head at me and went to sit down, out of sight. It had been something like seven or eight years since he'd shown his face and she clearly didn't want to know.

"OK, Jim. It's been great seeing you. Now it's time for you to go," I said.

"Who the hell do you..." he started to say, but I cut him off by putting my hand up in front of his stupid face. I wasn't a tough guy, but I was tall and athletic enough and I could take him, especially with a fire in my belly and a girl to protect.

"She doesn't seem too thrilled to see you, Jim," I suggested. "Maybe think about that for a little while."

"I don't think..." he started to say, and again, I stopped him.

"Clearly," I said. "When you have had a little time to consider your actions, give Jenny's mother a call."

Jim started to speak, but I stepped forward and he backed off towards the door, then left, cursing. I went outside, and watched him as he drove away, in some asshole sportscar. He gave me a death glare but I didn't care. It was obvious that Jenny didn't want him there, so I had done what I needed to do.

I went back inside the house, and Jenny ran to me, in tears. She hugged me, and I held her close to my chest, comforting her. It was the first time in a long time that I'd been an emotional support for her, because her entire identity now was all about strength, self-control and independence. I held her for as long as she wanted to be held, and let her pull away when she was ready.

"Are you OK?" I asked her softly.

"I don't know. All I know is that I suddenly felt very fearful, and needed to be away from him," she said, tearfully. "Thank you."

"Anything for you, Jenny," I replied.

"No, John, I mean it. You really came through there. I didn't ask you to help or protect me, but you somehow just knew. Thank you, thank you," she said sweetly and moved in to hug me again.

"You called me John," I said to her, as I continued to comfort her.

"I know," she answered, then paused, and pulled away from my hug. She gave me a genuine smile. "I only called you Daddy to flirt with you."

"And now?"

"I still like flirting with you, so we'll see," she said, gave me a sweet smile, and walked back to the kitchen, seemingly feeling better. I sat back down on the couch and turned on the TV, and tried to relax after that episode. I wasn't a confrontational person, so was a little surprised at myself for doing what I did, and I was now shaking a little.

"Want something to eat?" Jenny called from the kitchen. "I'll make us something."

"Great, thank you, Jenny," I replied. This was a rare occurrence, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. "Want help?"

"No, I've got it, you just relax," she replied sweetly and pottered around in the kitchen. I just sat back and watched a movie for a while. I must have dozed off a little, because I was woken up by Jenny calling. "Dinner's ready," she said, and I quickly jumped up, keen to see what she had made for us.

On the dining table, she had laid out everything: bowls of pasta with cream sauce and mushrooms, salad, bread and wine. I couldn't believe it. I was so thankful, and truly felt as if this was the first selfless thing I'd ever seen her do for me, at least since becoming this kind of evil sex queen. Or perhaps the first time in a while where I didn't wonder if I was being manipulated somehow.

"Jenny, this is wonderful," I said.

"Sit," she said, and I did. Jenny poured us out some wine and sat next me. We fed each other bites, and as it always was with Jenny and I, the chemistry was easy and natural. She seemed happy, so I didn't want to push it about her father's unpleasant visit. Soon enough, she brought it up.

"Thanks again for what you did," she said.

"I could tell you were scared," I replied.

"I was. He's no father to me. You've been that for me, and more," she said, eating. "At this point, I really couldn't give a fuck about either of my parents."

I was a little shocked to hear this, but it made sense. She'd basically been abandoned by both of them. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what," I told her.

Jenny stopped eating and looked at me. "You've been here when no one else has, and just because I can be this crazy little bitch, I know exactly what you've done for me and what you've sacrificed," she said.

"It has been a pleasure and an honor," I said.

"Mostly a pleasure lately," she muttered with a sly smile and resumed her meal. After a minute, she put down her fork again. "But now, and maybe Sigmund would say differently, you're not a father figure to me. You're... something else."

We ate a little more, drank some wine and just looked at each other now and again. Jenny's eyes sparkled, and I simply couldn't believe how gorgeous she was.

"Why all the games, Jenny?" I asked her, sincerely.

"You didn't enjoy them?"

"Well, sometimes. Sometimes it was just hell," I said, and Jenny giggled.

"I know. But let me tell you, I am very impressed with you."

"Impressed, why?"

"For holding out so long. I've been at this for over a year now, and you only gave in last week or so. And that was only because I tricked you," she said, while eating her salad. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Jenny sweetheart, I still think what's happened between us is wrong and that we ought to stop. Your father coming here only made that clearer," I told her. His little visit seemed to have had a real effect on us both.

"You are a good, kind, noble and strong man, John. I love you and I trust you. I guess that's why I went after you," she said, looking me in the eye, and holding my hand.

"Not strong enough," I replied, ashamed.

"Listen. Every guy in my high school wants to fuck me. A lot of the girls too. Some of the teachers. Everywhere I go, all I get is guys staring at me, giving me their phone number, touching me, following me. Then there's you."

"Did you only play those games with me because I was the only one who would refuse you?" I asked.

"No," she answered, then paused. "This is the truth," she went on and I nodded. "Despite how confident I come across, I've been scared to... be with a boy. I don't trust the guys in school, and well, I never felt any excitement with them. Then, one day, I noticed that being around you made my underwear damp," she said with a giggle and looked at me. "The more this went on, the more I wanted you to be the one."

"The one?" I asked.

"The one to, y'know. Pop me," she answered and I understood what she meant. "Believe it or not, I was too shy, and felt so silly around you, that all I could think of was little games. And when we were out and I'd tell people you were my boyfriend, well, it was wishful thinking," she continued, and seemed to get a little sad. No one spoke for a little while.

"Jenny, you know I think you're wonderful," I started to say, but she interrupted me.

"But you're the only guy in the world who doesn't want me," she replied.

"I can't have you," I said.

"Can't you?"

"No, Jenny. It would be a violation of your trust, of my position in your life."

"Would it?" she said, sweetly.

"Yes, it would. I love you. It's my job to protect you from creeps like me," I said and we both laughed.

"I love you too, John. I mean, I'm in love with you. I don't need you to be a father anymore. I need you to... " she stopped talking and took a sip of wine.

"To?"

"To be something else, something more," she said. I sat back, and looked at her. I sighed a long sigh, and scratched my stubbly chin. I studied her for a while. She still had a little bit of the childlike face about her, but there was no doubt that she was fully formed and ready to go. She had a maturity about her, and a sharp mind. She was of age, and according to law, capable of making her own decisions.

But that didn't mean she would make good decisions, and as she had said, the Freudian implications of an affair with her father figure were heavy. But we weren't related. It was morally highly questionable, and not just because of our relationship when she was younger, but because she was my wife's daughter and less than half my age.

"That simply can't happen, I'm sorry," I said, trying to be a decent man again, after my recent lapses.

"We'll see," she said quietly and got up, then started clearing away. I felt bad for maybe hurting her feelings after she'd made such a fantastic effort with dinner. I thanked her again, and helped her clean up. It was still relatively early, so when the kitchen was tidy enough, we sat back down on the sofa and Jenny put on a movie.

"Want to pick up where we left off, before that man came?" Jenny asked, and cuddled up. She meant her father, I assumed.

"What were we doing?"

"We were kissing and you were massaging my titties, baby," she said. I just hung my head and sighed.

"Must you torture me?" I asked her with a smile.

"Oh, I didn't think you found me attractive. So why is it torture for you to refuse me?" she said and we both laughed.

"Yes, that's true. I don't think you're funny, brilliant and charming and the most beautiful girl in the world or anything..." I said, then regretted it. I looked at her and she was blushing, another thing I'd rarely seen her do.

"You don't think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world?" she said softly, looking deep into my eyes. She pressed herself against me and put her arm around my shoulder.

"No, not at all," I said, equally softly, and stroked her hair. Yes, I was in love with her, in a very real and non-fatherly way. "And I definitely don't love you madly."

"Why would you, when you don't think I'm beautiful? You would only love me and want me if you thought I was the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Which I definitely, definitely, probably don't," I said and she giggled. She brought her face closer to mine, and I could feel her breath.

"It's obvious you don't like me," she said, reaching down and squeezing my rock hard dick. "If you liked me, you'd have a giant erection, which you definitely, definitely, probably don't," she said with a giggle, took her hand away, and backed off a little. "Wanna play a game, or go to our separate rooms and masturbate thinking about each other?" she said, and we both laughed.

"What game?" I asked.

"Will you play?"

"Sure," I answered. I loved her company and didn't want the evening to end just yet. It didn't mean I would be fucking her.

"It's called two lies, one truth. You give three statements, two of which are lies and one of which is true, and I have to guess which is the true one. And if I don't guess the truth, I have to forfeit. If I do guess, you have to forfeit."

"What's the forfeit?"

"What do you want it to be?"

"Ten bucks?" I suggested.

"Oh, you can do better than that, babe."

"The loser washes the other's car?"

"How about the loser removes an item of clothing?"

"Jenny, come on. I really mean it this time."

"Of course you do," she said with a smile. "Scared?"

"Yes, I'm scared, and you won't goad me into playing some game like that," I said.

"Babe, I'm wearing socks, a dress and lots of other stuff. You have on socks, pants, a shirt and I would assume briefs or boxers."

"Briefs, yes," I replied.

"So it's fine."

"OK, but three rounds only." I figured that way no one was going to be nude.

"You go first, Daddy," she said. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. The game was afoot.

"OK. I've been to Russia. I've never been to Spain. And, I don't think you're the most beautiful girl in the world," I said, and immediately felt like that was a mistake.

"Well, I know that last one's a lie," she said and smiled at me. "The true one is, you've been to Russia."

"No. That was a lie as well. I've also been to Spain plenty of times."

Jenny actually looked surprised, then hurt. "Oh," she said.

"Babe, I'm joking. I've never been to Spain," I said. That was the true one. Jenny sighed and looked at me saucily.

"So that means, hmmm..." she said, and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, hon." She stood up. "Well, I got that wrong, so now I have to forfeit." I expected her to take a sock off, but she started unbuttoning her dress instead. She got a few buttons undone when I stopped her.

"Hang on, what are you doing?"

"I lost. I have to forfeit."

"Yes, but start with a sock or an earring or something."

"Why? That's not the rules," Jenny said and continued unbuttoning.

"You're cheating," I said, and got up to stop her. My hand accidentally landed on her tit.

"Copping a feel, Sir?" she said, and I took my hand away. I stepped back and before I knew it, she'd slipped her dress off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. And to my delight and horror, it turned out she wasn't wearing a bra, so was standing in front of me only in her panties and socks. I averted my eyes.

"Jesus, Jenny. What the fuck?"

"What's the problem, Daddy?" she said in her Marilyn Monroe voice that she liked to use when playing these games. "You've seen it all before. You even rubbed sun tan lotion all over them, remember? And anyway, they're just mammary glands for feeding babies, so who cares?"

"Flawless logic as always, Jenny," I said, covering my eyes and stepping back.

"You don't want to see your little girl's titties, Daddy?" she purred, taking a step towards me.

"No, I, well... y' know, no, I don't," I replied, a complete mess. Jenny moved towards me and pressed her body against mine. I could feel her bare breasts against my chest, and her arms and legs encircling mine.

"Well, now you can't see them, so you're all safe," she said sweetly, stood on her tiptoes and rested her cheek against my stubbly face. She put her arms around my neck. "That must have been awful for you, Daddy, to gaze upon such a terrible sight as my titties," she went on. "But you're OK now."

My hands fell to waist, and her skin felt like paradise. I could have her if I wanted her. I did want her. More than anything on this earth, except for one thing. To not hurt her. That was the most important thing to me, more important than my pleasure certainly, and that was to look after her, protect her and set her on a good course.

I looked down at her and smiled, then turned around and took off my shirt. I passed it to her. "Please put this on, Jenny," I said.

"OK, John," she replied, and I waited. "It's on, so you can look at me again without melting." I turned around. She'd put my shirt on, but she hadn't done it up, and if anything, she looked even more tempting than before. I could see the shape of her breasts, but not her nipples, and her belly button, then her skimpy underwear.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered and sat down. She sat down next to me, and the shirt spilled open. I grabbed it and pulled it tight around her.

'It's my turn now," she said. "Let me see. OK. "First, you are my biological father, second, I want you to be my boyfriend and lover, and thirdly, I'm not of legal age for you to have sex with me."

I just looked at her and shook my head. "I see what you did there, Jen," I said.

"So, which is the true one?"

"Jenny, listen, I know I'm not your father, and I know that you're of legal age now, but I..."

"Well," Jenny interrupted me. "Looks like you guessed the true one, so I have to forfeit again," she went on and took the shirt off that I'd given her. She was only in panties and socks again, and again, I averted my eyes. She threw the shirt at my head and I put it back on.

"I think you rigged this game against me, Jennifer," I said, not looking at her.

"Using my full name, are you? Finally accepted that I'm a grown up? Anyway, it's your turn now," she said.

"At least sit so that they're not just..."

"What aren't what?" she said.

"You know what," I replied. She giggled and sat with her knees up, partially covering herself up, but although I couldn't see her nipples, her breasts were being squished deliciously by her legs which wasn't much better. "OK," I started to think of something to say for the game. "Orange is my favorite color, I think pineapple on pizza is really delicious, and you're far too young for me," I said.

Jenny looked at me. "Well, I know we agree that the second one isn't true. The third one is obviously false, so you must really love orange," she said with a laugh, and just as I was about to object, she leaned over, kissed me slowly and sweetly on the lips. "I guessed it right, so you have to forfeit," she added. I kept my shirt on and took off a sock and put it in my pocket. Jenny was now cuddling up against me, very nearly nude.

"OK, Jenny. It's your turn. Go ahead," I said, feeling the usual mixture of emotional exhaustion and arousal from being around her.

"Babe, I'm tired. Can we go to bed?"

I looked at her quizzically. "Yes...?"

"Can we sleep in the same bed, please?" she asked. "I'm scared he'll come back."

"Are you really scared or are you just trying to cause trouble, Jenny?"

"Trouble, moi?"

"I thought so," I said. "Don't worry, you'll be safe." I stood up and walked to the kitchen without looking back. "Please put your dress back on, stepdaughter," I called to her from the kitchen.

"Yes, stepfather," I heard her say, then saw her walking off down the hall to her room, holding her dress. I finished tidying up in the kitchen, then went to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. What was it about me that she liked so much? And what was it inside her that made her think it was OK for us to sleep together? I didn't know the answers, I was just glad that I'd managed to go another day without giving into her. I let out a yawn and wandered down the hall.

I went into my bedroom, closed the door behind me, whistled a little tune and started undressing. I looked over, and saw Jenny lying in my bed, smiling sweetly. She was under the covers, so I couldn't tell if she was nude or not. I couldn't do much else, so just smiled at her, and made a mock-angry face.

"Don't worry, buddy," she said. "I won't bite."

I continued to undress, but left my briefs on, got into bed on the other side, and grabbed the book off my nightstand. I started to read, but Jenny was just sitting there, grinning at me, so it wasn't easy to concentrate. "Why don't you grab a book, girl?" I said. There was some unintended flirt in my voice.

"Or you could talk to me," Jenny said, quite reasonably. I looked over at her.

"I was thinking it might be a good time to get some sleep, actually."

"John, in all seriousness," Jenny said. "We still have some things to talk about." She shuffled down the bed a little and put her head on the pillow. The covers slipped and I saw that she was actually wearing a nightie. I put my book down, and lay with my head on my pillow as well, lying on my side, looking at her.