Playing with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never thought I would do this." Larry said looking down and watching Ted sucking his dick, "awww, yeah feels so good."

"You alright Deb?" Patti asked sitting up on the quilt and watching her husband sucking Larry's dick.

"Oh yes, I am." Debbie said gasping for air. "Seems like Ted likes sucking dick."

"Yeah, once a month or so we have friend's over for fun." Patti said reaching down and rubbing her fingers over her own wet pussy. Bringing her wet fingers to Debbie's mouth, "Taste me." she said looking at Debbie.

Debbie took Patti's wet fingers into her mouth and tasted pussy

for the first time. "Ummm," Debbie moaned liking the taste of Patti's pussy.

She licked Patti's fingers clean, wanting more.

"I have to give you credit, you do know how to eat pussy." Debbie said watching Ted licking and flicking his tongue all over her husband's cock.

"You like his cock honey?"

Ted didn't answer her he just kept sucking the head of Larry's dick.

Debbie watched Ted sucking her husband's dick, Larry seemed to be enjoying it. He had no idea that she loved to lie on their bed when he was at work and watch porn and rub her pussy to one or more climaxes. She sat up and watched the action.

"Oh yeah Ted, suck my dick." Larry said looking at his wife, he saw her reach over and pinch Patti's hard nipple. "Suck her tits hon."

Debbie leaned over and kissed Patti deeply, pushing her tongue into Patti's mouth, pinching her hard nipple at the same time.

"Mmmmm," Patti moaned, liking the way Debbie was kissing her, maybe if she was lucky Debbie would play with her pussy. She needed to cum very badly. "I need to cum Deb."

Debbie looked at her friend, she had the sudden urge to taste Patti's pussy.

Ted was in heaven licking and teasing Larry's cock, he felt it throb in his mouth and he took Larry's cock a bit deeper in his mouth. His own cock was so hard it was painful. He could see Debbie suddenly kissing his wife, that made his cock jerk.

"Play with my pussy, finger me hard and deep." Patti said looking at Debbie.

Patti laid back on the quilt and spread her legs wide.

Debbie saw that Patti's pussy was soaked with her juices, she leaned down between Patti's spread thighs and gently spread Patti's pussy open. Caressing her friend's wet slit she glanced over and saw a look on her husband's face that she had never seen before. He seemed to be enjoy getting his cock sucked by another man. She could hear Larry moaning, telling Ted to suck his dick.

Leaning down Debbie looked up at Patti, not saying a word Debbie began licking her first pussy. She did like the taste of Patti's juices, different from her own but

tasting good none the less.

Taking Patti's pussy lips between her lips she sucked them into her mouth, gently sucking on them.

"Fuck, feels good Debbie," Patti said looking at her friend eating her pussy.

"Are you sure you've never done this."

Debbie didn't answer Patti she just continued to eat her friend out.

Moaning and really getting into this she finally pushed her tongue into Patti's wet slit. In and out she fucked her friend's pussy with her tongue.

"Oohhh, yes, like that." Patti said watching Debbie eating her slit, she looked over and watched Ted bobbing up and down on Larry's hard cock. "Suck his cock baby,

make it good for him."

Ted was in heaven licking and sucking and slurping on Larry's rock hard cock, he could taste precum, and he swallowed it as fast as it came out of the head of Larry's dick. Reaching down with one hand he stroked his own throbbing dick, feeling precum running down his cock he brought his wet fingers to his mouth and tasted his own juices. No wonder Patti loved sucking his cock, he had to admit it was hot swallowing his own precum.

"Ahhh yeah Ted suck my dick buddy," Larry said pushing his cock deeper into Ted's mouth. In and out he fucked his friend's mouth. He had never felt like this before in his life. His wife Debbie was a great cock sucker, but Ted was great too.

He felt Ted grasp his cock in his hand and stroke his dick while he sucked him at the same time.

"Umm, Ted do you swallow?" Larry asked looking down at Ted just going to town sucking his cock.

Letting Larry's cock slip from his mouth, Ted sucked in some much needed air,

"Oh yeah I swallow, your cock and precum taste great."

"Oh umm thanks." Larry said not sure of what to say.

Ted got up and sat on the couch, watching his wife getting her pussy ate by her friend. "That feel good honey?" he asked Patti watching her enjoying herself.

"Yes, she is good baby," she answered looking at Ted and Larry sitting side by side on the couch.

"Can, can I touch you?" Larry asked shyly looking at Ted, he couldn't imagine touching another man's dick, but he had too.

"Sure you can." Ted said watching Debbie going to town on his wife's slit.

"She has a great pussy doesn't she Debbie?"

"Umm-hmm," she comments not stopping what she is doing, she sits up and reaches for the lube and dildo. She poured the lube all over Patti's pussy, rubbing it all over

pushing her fingers inside of her friends tight hole. "tight pussy." Debbie says

In and out she fingered Patti's pussy, turning her fingers up inside of her and hitting Patti's G-spot.

"Oh fuck," Patti groaned loudly when Debbie hit her g-spot, she spread her legs as wide as she could. "Harder, please harder."

Larry reached over and touched Ted's throbbing cock. Feeling that made his own cock jerk and throb. Wrapping his hand around Ted's cock he slowly started to stroke his friend.

"There is more lube in the gym bag," Ted said looking at Larry, it never hurt to have plenty of lube.

Releasing Ted's cock for just a second Larry grabbed another bottle of lube, opening it he dribbled lube all over Ted's cock.

"Oh yeah, feels good Larry." Ted commented watching Larry stroke his cock, rubbing the lube all over. He felt it dripping down between his ass cheeks.

Debbie looked at Patti watching the emotions on her friends face, steadily fucking her with her fingers, deeper and harder. "You like when I fuck you?"

"Oh fuck yes I love it." Patti said hoping tonight would open up a lot of fun with Debbie and Larry in the future. Patti looked over and watched Larry stroking her husbands dick. "Do it, stroke his dick."

Larry suddenly had the urge to take Ted's cock into his mouth, he wanted to experience a hard cock in his mouth just to see if he would like it. He had noticed that Ted had really seemed to enjoy sucking his dick earlier.

Taking a deep breath Larry leaned over and licked the head of Ted's cock, it didn't taste bad, in fact he liked the taste of his friends dick. He saw precum forming on the head of Ted's cock, he had to taste it, he licked it with his tongue swallowing it.

"I was hoping you would suck my cock." Ted said looking down and watching Larry.

"Oh my god so good Deb, fuck me hard." Patti moaned loudly,she was pinching and twisting her nipples between her fingers, making them red and throb.

Debbie removed her fingers from Patti's pussy and she reached for the lube and dildo lying on the quilt. Pouring lube all over that dildo she closed the bottle and dropped it back on the quilt. "You want this dick don't you?" Debbie got on her knees in front of Patti,determined to give her friend a good time.

"Yes, please fuck me now." Patti said looking over and watching Larry sucking her husband's cock. "Look, your husband is sucking Ted's cock."

Debbie looked over at the site of her husband sucking dick, "Damn, do it Larry

suck his cock." she said feeling her pussy throb and get wet. Fuck he looked so hot servicing Ted.

"Fuck me," Patti said looking at Debbie, she needed a cock in her tight pussy.

Picking up the dildo Debbie slid that cock into Patti's wet hole, she felt Patti jerk and heard her moan loudly.

"Fuck me, make me cum."

"My pleasure," Debbie replied gently pushing the dildo inside of her friend.

She didn't want to hurt Patti, even though she knew that Patti loved to get fucked hard and deep. She was liking being on her knees eating her friends tight, wet pussy.

"Damn Larry do it suck my dick buddy," Ted said putting his hands on Larry's head and holding him down on his cock. Pumping his cock into Larry's mouth Ted was in heaven. Larry was good for not ever sucking dick before, but nobody would ever be as good as his wife Patti.

Larry felt his cock getting even harder while he sucked his first cock. He was enjoying it and knew he and Debbie would be back for more fun with Ted and Patti.

Ted fucked into Larry's warm, wet mouth he continued watching Debbie fucking his wife. He suddenly pulled his throbbing cock out of Larry's mouth.

"Did I do something wrong?" Larry asked worried he had made a mistake.

"No, no but I've got to have some pussy." Ted said standing up and walking over to where the wives were on the quilt. Kneeling next to Patti's mouth he rubbed his cock across her mouth.

"Mmmm dick." Patti said reaching for Ted's cock, stroking him feeling his cock throb and jerk.

"Do it baby, work your magic." Ted told her pushing his dick into her mouth.

Grabbing her by the back of her head he fucked her mouth, he felt her sucking and flicking her tongue across the head of his member. "Ahhh fuck yes, so good."

Larry got up and walked over behind Debbie and knelt behind her, he reached out and spread her legs. He wanted to feel his cock inside her pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Debbie asked glancing back at her husband.

"Fuck me hard make me feel it." She raised up on her hands and knees, waiting to feel his cock enter her tight hole.

Larry grasp his cock and rubbed the head across the entrance of Debbie's pussy, she was soaked with pussy juice. He leaned down and licked her pussy, pushing his tongue inside of her. She groaned loudly, pushing her ass back against him, wanting his cock inside of her.

Patti was moaning around Ted's cock in her mouth, she felt him holding her down, she wasn't able to move and this made her pussy throb. She spread her legs even wider.

"Suck me baby girl, my slut." Ted said watching her gag on his cock when he pushed it deeper into her throat. "That's it my slut gag on my dick."

"Oh yeah Larry, do it baby give me your cock," Debbie moaned glancing back at him, she felt his dick slide into her pussy. "I am so fucking horny."

"You like when I fuck don't you?" Larry asked Debbie, watching Patti sucking Ted's cock. "You want me to slam my cock in your tight hole baby?'

"Yes, just fuck me please."

Ted slowly fucked into Patti's warm,wet talented mouth. He did love how she sucked his dick. "Ummmm yeah baby suck me." he tells her grasping her head between his hands, not letting her move. In and out he fucked her mouth, deeper.

Patti loved sucking Ted's cock, she would do it every day if he would let her.

There had been times when he had said he wasn't in the mood or he was busy.

She always knew how to get him going, she knew just what to do most of the time to get him to change his mind. Reaching up she gently grasped his balls, rubbing them, wanting them in her mouth.

"Fuck yes, play with my boys baby." Ted groaned when he felt her caressing his balls. "Be easy you know how sensitive they are."

Letting Ted's cock slip from her mouth she moved down lower and flicked her tongue all over his ball sack, gently sucking it into her mouth being careful.

"Damn,honey do it please." Ted groaned when he felt her sucking the sensitive skin, finally taking one of his balls into her mouth.

Larry grasped Debbie by her hips and slammed his throbbing cock into her pussy.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer but he did know their sex life was going to change for the better. "Oh yeah baby, I love fucking you."

"Prove it." Debbie said looking back at him.

"Umm," Patti moaned sucking on his balls, she reached up and stroked his cock.

She wanted to feel his cock inside of her, she tried to move away from Debbie.

Debbie got the message loud and clear, she moved enough for Patti to be able to move.

"I think my wife wants some dick don't you baby?" Ted asked looking down at her.

Patti stopped licking and sucking on his balls and looked up at him, "I need

you right now," she said turning over on her hands and knees facing Debbie.

"I want you to slam my pussy hard baby, make me cum."

Debbie watched as Ted knelt behind Patti, leaning in she kissed Patti, pushing her tongue in her friends mouth.

"Oh yeah, I think I could get used to playing like this." Larry said, thrusting into Debbie's pussy slowly. "Maybe next time we can swap wives." he suggested.

Ted knew he and Patti would be all for that, he wouldn't mind watching Larry fucking his wife, or feeling his cock fucking inside of Debbie.

Grasping Patti by her hips Ted suddenly rammed his throbbing cock inside of her tight hole, he heard her gasp. He held her by her hips tightly and fucked her hard. He knew she loved rough sex, and he was going to give it to her.

"Yeah do it take my cock," he tells her, reaching up with one hand and grabbing a handful of her hair and twisting it in his hand. "Mmmm my baby has the best pussy."

"Fuck me hard damnit."

"I will I promise you." Ted tells his wife, he continues to watch Larry fuck Debbie, "Oh yeah give her that cock buddy, make your wife scream."

Debbie was moaning and bucking back against Larry, "Fuck me, fuck me deep please."

She reached under herself and rubbed her throbbing aching clit, she felt so good.

Patti was out of control, in her own little world, grabbing her right tit with one hand she pinched and twisted her nipple hard. "Ohh, oh god yes baby fuck me." she moaned loudly.

Larry was moaning and grunting, slamming his dick into Debbie as hard as he could,

he felt her tight pussy around his cock and he was loving it. He had just gotten so used to a quickie a couple nights a week that he had forgotten how good it felt to just enjoy making love with his wife. He vowed to himself and to her that things would get better and they would enjoy each other more.

"Larry, oh fuck honey I'm gonna cum." Debbie gasped, the harder he fucked her the harder she rubbed her clit. "Mmmm, oh fuck, oh fuck so close." she moaned.

"Make her cum," Ted told Larry fucking Patti deep, still grasping her by her hair.

"Who is Daddy's slut?" he asked pulling his cock all the way out of Patti's pussy.

"I am baby I'm your slut, fuck me." Patti groaned looking back at him, she knew he was getting off on watching Larry and Debbie fucking. "Fuck that pussy, make me cum."

"Gonna cum, ahhh fuck yes." Larry said slamming his wife's pussy as hard as he could.

"You like taking daddy's cock don't you baby girl?" Ted asked Patti, tugging on her hair making her turn to look at him. "Tell me."

"I love your cock honey, feels so good when you're inside of me."

"You have the best pussy, mouth and ass I have ever had." Ted slowed down and slammed into her pussy as hard as he could. He had a feeling she was going to be

sore the next day. "Where do you want my cum my slut? Hmmm, your pussy, your mouth or all over your ass."

"My pussy." she gasped reaching for her clit, "make me cum daddy please."

"Ahhh fuck yeah, gonna cum Deb, do it baby take my cum." Larry gasped holding her as tightly as he could, he rammed as deeply as he could exploding in a powerful climax, "fuck, oh fuck yes take my cuummmm!!" his cum filled Debbie's pussy.

"Cum in me, oh shit, gonna cum, gonna cum baby." Debbie moaned feeling her climax hit her, she tightened her pussy around Larry's cock. She wanted every drop of his cum, then she wanted to lick him clean.

"Cum inside of her buddy," Ted told Larry while still pounding his wife's pussy, he could hear her moans, her begging him to fuck her. "cum for me, cum for Daddy."

"Aww, oh my god baby I'm gonna cum, please don't stop fucking me." Patti begged him, "fuck that pussy, hmmm, awww fuck cumming!!" she almost screamed when Ted reached under her and rubbed her clit fast and hard. "Yes, yes, yes."

Patti felt Ted's cock throb and get even harder, she knew he was ready to cum.

"Cum inside of me, give me your cum."

Ted was right on the edge he knew a few more strokes and he would give her his cum.

"Oh yeah, yeah so good, good pussy baby." he gasped, "make daddy cum," he said

holding his cock as deeply inside of her tight pussy he felt his cock explode,

"Ahhh, oh fuck cumminggg, fuck yes." He held her tightly filling her pussy with his seed.

Debbie couldn't hold herself up on her arms any more and she fell fore ward onto the quilt breathing heavily.

"Are you alright?" Larry asked concerned.

"Yes, yes I'm fine." Debbie whispered, glancing back at him, "I just have to rest

for a few minutes."

Ted let his spent cock slip from Patti's pussy, he saw his cum drip out of her pussy and down her thigh. Leaning over he kissed the back of her neck.

"Come'ere baby."

Ted moved over to her, she gently grasped his cock and she started licking their combined juices from his cock. "Yeah babe, clean my cock."

Debbie looked at Larry, "Come on let me lick you clean."

"My pleasure."

"Easy baby, take it easy." Ted said running his fingers through Patti's hair, brushing her hair from her eyes. He wanted to make sure she was alright.

"Mmm,mmm..." Patti said a few seconds later when she had licked his cock clean.

"I love the taste of our cum together."

Ted leaned down and kissed her, tasting their juices on her mouth.

"Damn, I have never seen that before." Larry said glancing down at Debbie as she finished licking his cock.

"Well, we'll have to get together more often." Ted said hoping Larry and Debbie would become used to this life style. Ted just imagined all of the fun they all could have. Oh they had other friends they got together with but it never hurt to

have new friends join in.

"Oh gee I hope we didn't mess your pretty quilts up." Debbie said sitting up.

"No, I'll just throw them into the washer tomorrow." Patti said, Ted helped her up off of the floor. "Ya know that used to be a lot easier getting up from the floor."

"Well honey we used to be a lot younger too." Ted said, he sat down on the couch.

"Ummm, well I guess we'd better be ummm..." Larry said suddenly embarrassed to be naked in front of his friends.

"There is a full bathroom through that door help yourselves to a hot shower."

Patti said picking up the quilts.

"Thanks that sounds great." Debbie said taking Larry by the hand and leading him into the bathroom.

"Might as well get dressed while we're in there." Larry said picking his and Debbie's clothes up, he followed her into the bathroom.

Patti put the top quilt on the floor next to the couch and took the other one and wrapped it around her and sat down next to Ted.

"Hey, you gonna hog all of the blankets?" Ted asked tugging some of the blanket away from her.

"I'm sorry, are you cold too?" Patti said covering them both up, she snuggled into his arms. "So did you enjoy tonight honey?"

"Oh yes very much, we'll have to invite them over again."

Ted slid his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close, "Did you enjoy yourself."

"Sure did, I knew as soon as they walked in the door tonight that I wanted Debbie."

"I had a feeling you wanted to play after you went upstairs and took off your bra before dinner."

"Oh ya noticed that did ya?"

"Baby, I might not say much but I do notice things." he said with a chuckle.

"Like the fact that your nipples are still hard," he said lifting the quilt,

he leaned over and took her left nipple into his mouth gently sucking on it.

"Mmmm baby we have company in the other room." she whispered.

"Let em' watch."

"Hey, you guys have the greatest shower, loved it." Larry said walking out of the bathroom.