Playing with Molly

Story Info
A fantasy for Molly.
2.6k words
4.7
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear you knock at my door. I'm already horny and distracted, my cock tingling, knowing that you're coming around to fuck and use my hard cock for your orgasms.

Your earlier message flashes through my mind "It's been too long since I've had a good fucking and my aching cunt is ruining my focus. Can I cum on your cock?".

Opening the door, I lead you inside, pulling you close to me so you can feel my hard cock, pressed up against you, feeling you grind back against me pleased to feel my cock ready and waiting for you.

Leaning into each other, kissing, slowly at first, then more insistent, harder, mouths opening to allow our tongues to lightly touch and slide over each other. Mmmmm warm, wet and smooth. I can't help but be reminded about the last time I had my wet tongue sliding over your hard clit.

You hear my low groan as we kiss, my hands dropping down to your arse to squeeze your cheeks and pull you in tighter so I can grind up against you, our hips rocking as we dry fuck each other, trying to line up my cock head with your cunt.

I pull back from kissing you for a moment.

"Yes you can cum on my cock, but only after I've filled you with cum."

"Please, just one orgasm first..."

"You get to cum after I've reminded that I own your cunt and you're my personal fuck toy."

I feel you shudder and press against me, your body silently acknowledging I own your cunt and you'll wait.

Kissing you gently I murmur "You'll enjoy this".

From my pocket I extract a blindfold and place it over your eyes, then lead you through my apartment.

Turning back to you face you, I tell you to kneel, my hands on you shoulders, firm and guiding you down.

"Take my cock out of my pants and show me how much you love cock."

You lean forward, rubbing your face over my crotch, feeling my hard dick through my jeans.

A thought crosses your mind, we might be in front of the lounge windows visible to anybody who might be watching, seeing you being an eager cock slut, your pussy clenches at the thought.

"Yes I want this, I want to service your beautiful cock."

Undoing my belt and jeans my cock pops out, fat and heavy, immediately you stick your tongue out fishing for the head of my cock, quickly sucking it into your mouth. You can feel my cock stiffen the more you slide you warm wet mouth up and down my cock. Drooling on it to get it nice and slippery so you can use your hands to stroke the shaft while you suck the fat cock head and lick the slit with the tip of your tongue.

Grabbing my arse you pull me forward so you can swallow all of my cock, and pulling back so I can see it covered in your drool, before doing it again.

With your hands you guide me to start fucking your mouth, using it as another fuck hole for my pleasure, saliva dropping onto your big tits making your a messy slut.

You make my cock so hard, when you pull it down it bounces straight back up slapping against my stomach, cock head swollen and shiny, covered in your spit.

Having my cock in your warm mouth feels so good but I'm not going to cum yet. You need to be used and teased more first.

After pulling my cock out of your mouth with an audible pop, a thread of saliva hanging back to your mouth, I reach down to help you stand up.

"You are a very good cock sucker, a very enthusiastic cock sucker and that makes me happy. You deserve a reward for this and for that you need to be naked."

You stand there patiently while I remove each item of clothing, wondering if someone is watching us, my hands all over your beautiful body stripping you naked. You hear me groan appreciatively as I remove your shirt, seeing your big breasts in a sexy sheer bra, hard nipples poking out ready to be played with. Removing your skirt I see you're wearing matching sheer panties, your waxed smooth cunt and a wet patch clearly visible.

As much as I love sheer lingerie I take them off too leaving you trembling with anticipation.

Once you're completely naked I lead to you my bed.

"Lie on the bed, face up."

Once you've followed my instruction you feel me straddle your hips. The blindfold prevents you from seeing what's happening but you feel me taking one arm and stretching it out, wrapping a velvet cuff around your wrist and then a click and then your arm being restrained in place. As I go through the same process for your other arm you can feel your the heat from your pussy and see your nipples getting stiffer.

Moving so I can work my legs between yours, unable and unwilling to stop me from forcing them wide and expose your juicy cunt. You feel me work through the same process, a velvet cuff on your ankle, click, and then your leg being tied in place. I repeat that with your other leg until finally you're restrained, your luscious body tied down to the bed, naked, spread eagle and blindfolded. Ready to be used.

Sliding a single finger up between your pussy lips I can feel how incredibly wet you are, your cunt leaking juices and ripe to be fucked.

"Just a little bit excited huh. Well just remember you aren't allowed to cum until you're filled with my cum."

"Yes, I'll be a good girl".

Moving back to straddle your hips, I reach to the side for something I've placed earlier.

You hear me opening a bottle and a liquid sound. A few drops of something cold falls on your skin making your flinch.

And shortly after that you feel my hands cup your breasts, warm oily hands sliding over your breasts, around and around, firm hands working the oil into your skin, making your sigh with pleasure.

"Relax and enjoy this"

It feels so good cupping and squeezing your tits, knowing you love this, teasing you by rubbing my fingers over your hard nipples, the sensation of my rough skin on your sensitive nipples. Feeling your body tense as I twist your nipples between my fingers, doing it just the way you showed me that makes you cum. Once, twice,three times and you arch your back.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Uhhhhnnggh, no."

"Good, because you aren't allowed to cum."

You can feel me lean to the side, hearing a jangle and then my fingers on your breasts making your hard nipples poke out further. A moment later a sharp pressure on your nipples as clamps are applied, the combination of exquisite pleasure and pain pushing you closer to cumming.

The combination oily shiny breasts and nipples poking out from the clamps makes my cock twitch.

"And now I'm going to play with your cunt."

The weight of my body lifts from your hips as I move away.

And then the sensation of my hands around your upper thighs, then a firm pressure on your pussy lips, clamps being applied, one, two, you feel your lips being spread apart as the third and fourth clamps are applied.

"Mmmmm you have such a beautiful cunt, seeing you spread open, pink hole slippery and flushed is so fucking hot and inviting".

You feel your pussy clench, picturing yourself restrained to the bed, nipple clamps on your tits, straps around your upper thighs holding your cunt open, a horny slut gagging to be used.

And then the sensation of my fingers on the smooth pink skin of your cunt, your juices making it so easy to slide them over your skin, circling closer and closer to your aching cunt hole, then up over your clit, feeling how hard it is, rolling it between my fingers.

I keep alternating between working my fingers around your pink cunt hole and hard clit, teasing you, edging you but not allowing you any release.

Each time I finger your cunt you can feel another finger being added. Your cunt relaxing and stretching to allow one, two, three, four fingers, pushing deeper into your aching cunt. I know you want to cum, I can see you holding back as your body twitches and you make little whimpers.

Moving forward and leaning over you can feel my cock graze against your hot cunt, so close to sliding inside you as you buck your hips up Deliciously close. Frustratingly far away.

I kiss you, lips parting so our tongues can swirl around each other.

"Suck my fingers clean so you taste your juicy cunt."

You open your mouth and eagerly suck my fingers, wanting to taste yourself.

I kiss you again, this time tasting your cunt juices on your lips and tongue. I can't help but grind my cock against you harder, over your swollen clit making you moan.

I want more of your juices so I slide down your body until I'm between your spread legs.

My breath hot on your skin, your swollen cunt flushed and pink before me. I can see you juices leaking out of your open cunt hole, so very ripe and eager to be fucked.

With the tip of my tongue I lick your juices up from your arsehole to your open cunt. Just lightly on your skin, again teasing you when I'm so close but not giving you want you want. Slowly I clean your juicy pussy, licking up all your juices, working my tongue around your strapped open cunt to lick up every drop, deeper and deeper until I'm eventually tongue fucking you, burying my face in your beautiful cunt, my hands around your arse to pull closer. I can hear your breath getting more ragged, your moans signaling how close you are to cumming until finally I pull back leaving your gasping and frustrated.

I want to mean and keep you on edge so I place my tongue lightly on your hard clit, then lightly sucking it, swapping back and forward between licking and sucking, but slowly and never enough to let you cum.

"Please let me cum."

"No."

"Please."

"No!".

I reach for another toy, something to remind you you're a filthy anal slut.

With my mouth still on your clit, lightly sucking and licking, you feel something press against your arsehole, circling around, the sensations pleasurable. You feel the your arsehole slowly opening up as you relax into it, your cunt juices and my saliva providing ample lube for the toy slowly pushing inside your opening arsehole.

As the first bead slips inside you make a small "Oh", the next anal bead already pushing against your arsehole. Slowly I work them inside you, one by one, each one bigger than the last. Every time I pause and slowly pull them out your body shudders and I can see you arsehole gaping open a little bit more, a little bit easier to fuck with the anal beads.

I keep repeating this, sucking your clit, pushing the anal beads in and pulling them out until finally your arse has swallowed the largest bead.

"You are such a good slut for me, restrained to my bed, cunt open and drooling, nipples clamped and anal beads filling your arse. Now you're ready to be fucked."

"Oh god please fuck me, I'm a greedy fuck slut."

I move so I'm squatting over you, my stiff cock lined up with your gaping pink cunt hole. In one motion I plunge my cock balls deep in you, filling your cunt with every inch of my cock, feeling the anal beads buried in your arse from inside your pussy. You can't help but moan, all you can think about is cumming from having your cunt and arse filled but you desperately hold back, remembering you're not allowed to until you're filled with my cum.

It feels so good having your warm cunt finally wrapped around my cock, feeling your cunt clench and squeeze my cock.

Squatting up and down I start plunging my cock deep in you, using my weight to plunge in deeper, trying to abuse your cunt with cock, wanting to give you the pounding you deserve and need.

Every thrust makes your big tits bounce up and down, you're raising your hips up off the bed to meet me, bodies slapping against each other, sloppy wet sounds and moans filling the air. You can feel my cock head swell and know that I'm getting close to cumming, the pleasure of fucking your hot cunt too much.

"Yes, fuck my cunt with your big dick, use my cunt as cum dump. I'm a dirty married whore who wants to be used like a slut and filled with cum in every hole."

Hearing you say filthy things to me pushes me over the edge. I can't hold back, I lose control and my cock starts twitching, cock head throbbing as I pump my cum deep into your greedy cunt. You can feel the hot spurts inside you, your cunt squeezing and milking me for more cum, making me groan in ecstasy. I'm unsteady and breath heaving from cumming so hard.

Eventually my orgasm subsides and I move forward until my cock pops out of your cum filled cunt causing me to groan.

I straddle your face and you eagerly open your mouth for my cock, wanting to taste our fuck juices and clean my cock.

Every time you lips slide over my cock head you feel my body shake, the head of my cock so sensitive.

"You have been so very good not cumming. Now I want you to have the same pleasure and cum."

I settle beside you, my hand sliding down over your cunt to cup and hold it.

Your cunt is so slippery and open three fingers slip inside so easily, I add a fourth finger so my fingers are curled inside your sloppy pussy, rubbing over your g-spot, the palm of my hand circling your clit. From all the teasing you're already so worked up, moaning and whimpering, your body so ready to tip over the edge into orgasmic pleasure.

All it takes is a little more movement, finger fucking your cunt, the sloppy wet noises and me telling you how fucking sexy and filthy you are and you start to cum, loudly, you body tensing, your cunt tight around my fingers.

"Hearing you cum is so incredibly hot."

Knowing that you'll keep cumming if you keep playing you I keep working my fingers out of your wet hole, my cum acting as a lube so my fingers keep sliding in deeper, even as I add my thumb until so I'm slowly fucking your open cunt with my whole hand.

"I'm fisting your married cunt."

Hearing this triggers another big orgasm, and as you're feeling those waves of release and pleasure wash over you I start pulling the anal beads out, each bead triggering another convulsion of your body, another orgasm and more uncontrollable moaning like a slut in heat.

As your orgasms subside, I slowly pull my fist out, your cunt stretched wide around my hand

"You are so very filthy and so incredibly hot."

Reaching up to your breasts I release the nipple clamps. The sudden sting of sensation is uncomfortably intense making you arch your back. With a fingers on each nipple I oh so slowly start massaging them, rolling them between my fingers, and tweaking them gently.

"Yes play with my nipples until I cum again'.

The sensation of my fingers on your nipples and hands firmly holding your breasts slowly builds, a final orgasm washing over you and leaving your feeling spent.

Releasing each of the restraints so you can relax I curl up beside you, warm skin on skin, gentle kisses, both of us well fucked and floating in post orgasmic bliss.