Playing with Stepmother's Nipples

Story Info
Stepmother loved having her nipples fingered by her stepson.
6.1k words
4.43
30.7k
50
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with Stepmother's Nipples

Stepmother loved having her nipples fingered while watching television and cuddling on the couch with her stepson.

My name is Angela and I'm a 43-year-old single stepmother with a 21-year-old stepson named Anthony. After graduating college, with him able to work from home, he moved back in with me. No longer having to work a second job to afford the rent, with me supplying everything that he needed, cooking, cleaning, and laundry, everything but sex, he helped me with the monthly expenses.

More than enough to make ends meet and leaving something extra to save each week, he gave me nearly his entire paycheck except for him keeping some pocket money. Other than going food shopping and running errands, we both worked from home. No more having to get up early and get ready for work was a blessing. Saving on gas, no more traffic, and rushing to get to work and/or coming home late, working from home is much better.

Attached at the hip, we're always together. We have a very close stepmother and stepson relationship. We enjoy one another's company. Just as I'd do anything for him, no questions asked, he'd do anything for me, no questions asked.

When we're not watching television, we talk, we laugh, and we joke and tease one another. We play board games and card games. He's better company than my ex-husband, his father, ever was. Keeping me out of the poor house, I'm glad that Anthony decided to live with me instead of living with his father when he moved to California with his young whore.

Movie and television buffs, our favorite thing to do is sitting on the couch cuddling while watching a good show. From Games of Thrones to Peaky Blinders, to The Big Bang Theory, To Yellowstone, to The Wire, Dead Wood, Blacklist, Billions, Succession, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and Justified, we prefer watching series rather than movies. We've watched plenty of good movies, too. The Equalizer, John Wick, Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather, The Dark Knight, Schindler's List, Pulp Fiction, Band of Brothers, and too many others to remember.

Then, there's football. Huge football fans, we both love watching football. We have more than one favorite team. With me watching football with my dad, I surprised Anthony by knowing as much about football and about the football players as he does. We even enjoy watching the NFL Scouting Combine and the NFL draft, too.

On Sunday's, during the football season, wearing it like a nightgown, I stay in my football jersey all day. I've flashed him my panties, when I'm wearing them. I've given him plenty of down football jersey views of my bra, when I'm wearing a bra.

If TV series, movies, and football isn't enough, with the both of us racing car buffs, we enjoy watching the Daytona 500, the Indy 500, and the Grand Prix of Monaco. We're both into cars, too. We love Mustangs.

# # #

A personal preference, I hate wearing bathrobes, I always have. I don't even own a bathrobe. If I could walk around naked, I would. My sister and my mother are the same way. With the three of us having gone to a nude beach together, we all could have been nudists. Only, when we went to the nude beach, there were more men than there were women. With them thinking that we were whores instead of naturists, men came over to where we were sitting and masturbated in front of us.

Too hot and uncomfortably confining, instead of wearing a heavy robe, I wear my lightweight, short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgowns around the house. If I get cold during the winter, I wrap a blanket around me. So comfortable, I love wearing my sexy nightgowns. Although I wear them outside to get the mail, if I could wear them to run errands and shop for food, I would.

With me working from home, too, unless I have to go out food shopping or run errands, I stay in my nightgown all day. It's so freeing not having to wear panties and/or a constricting bra. My stepson is the same way. Unless he has to leave the house for something, he wears his pajama bottoms without underwear, and with a T-shirt, all day, too.

In the way that my sister and my mother are exhibitionists, I am, too. I realize that Anthony has seen more of my naked body than he should have seen. He confessed that he's seen my sister's and my mother's naked breasts when doing yard work for them. Seemingly, I'm not the only incestuous and exhibitionist whore in the family. We all enjoy exposing our big, naked breasts.

# # #

Not shy about my nakedness; while dressing and undressing with my bedroom door open, he's seen me in my bra and panties. He's seen me, topless. He's even seen me naked. It sexually arouses me and excites him to see all that he should not see of his stepmother. In the way that my nipples are hard and erect are clearly visible through my nightgowns, he walks about the house with his big dick tenting his pajama bottoms.

As if he had something important to tell me, he walks in my bedroom when I'm sitting at my dressing table brushing my hair while topless or when I'm standing in front of my full-length mirror naked. Giving me something to masturbate over later, I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to admit that he sexually aroused me when seeing me without my clothes.

He's always complimenting me. With me 5' 9" tall, he tells me that I have a shapely body. While staring in my blue eyes, he tells me that I look like Katy Perry. He tells me that I'm beautiful. He tells me that I'm sexy. Whenever he pays attention to me, he makes my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

Only, unable to go there, even though I've deliberately flashed him, I'd never have sex with my stepson. Having sex with him is wrong. Having sex with him is nasty. Even though I enjoy him seeing me topless and naked, it's one thing to show him my naked body but it's quite another thing to have sex with him. I could never face my friends and my family knowing that I had an incestuous affair with my stepson.

Yet, in the way that they always tell me how handsome he is, my sister and my mother would, no doubt, have sex with him. They'd both stroke him, suck him, and fuck him. With them both whores, they wouldn't care who knew that they had sex with their nephew or with their grandson.

Not wanting to ruin our close relationship with sex, I enjoy his companionship. Not everything has to be about sex. Yet, in the way that men are horniest when in their late teens, twenties, and thirties, women are horniest in their forties, fifties, and sixties.

# # #

"I'm getting dressed, Anthony," I said as soon as I saw him standing in my bedroom doorway staring at me.

Sexually arousing me, he takes a good, long look at my top-less or naked body before leaving the doorway of my bedroom. He likes seeing me without my clothes as much as I like exposing myself to him. Again, if nothing else, allowing him to see me topless and naked gives me something to masturbate over later.

"Sorry," he said.

Now that he's seen me in my bra and panties, in my sexy, sheer, low-cut nightgowns, topless, and naked, I've given him plenty to masturbate over while he imagines having sex with me. Actually, and admittedly, I've done the same, too. I've masturbated while imagining him naked and having sex with him, too. My sister and mother have confessed that they've masturbated while imagining Anthony naked and having sex with them. I've rubbed my clit with my vibrator, fucked my pussy with my dildo, and fingered my erect nipples while imagining having sex with him, too.

Much like sleeping, eating, drinking, peeing, and pooping, masturbation is just part of life. Sexual fantasies are an important part of life. With him not hiding how he feels, in the way that he'd love to have sex with his favorite celebrity, Katy Perry, Anthony would love to have sex with his stepmother, too.

Besides, what's the big deal? I'm not blood related to him. I could have sex with him. I'm his stepmother and he's my stepson. I'm not his real mother and he's not my natural born son. Yet even though we're not blood related but, because we live under the same roof, if we were to have sex, that would be considered incestuous. That would be deemed wrongly forbidden.

I've seen him naked, too, when he accidentally dropped his towel in front of me, or deliberately dropped his towel while making his towel flash appear accidental. There's been plenty of times when I opened his bedroom door without knocking and caught him masturbating himself. Not staying to watch, even though I'd love to watch him cum, giving him privacy, I left his laundry basket and closed his bedroom door behind me.

# # #

My ex-husband had a fetish for sexy lingerie and revealing nightgowns. Especially when we were first married, he always bought me sexy things to wear. I have a lot of night-gowns that he bought me over the years.

Something that he enticed me to do, he enjoyed showing me off to his friends. I walked around them getting them beers and serving them food while in my sheerest and lowest-cut nightgowns without wearing panties or a robe. Now, the only chance that I get to wear them is when I'm around my stepson. With him already having seen me topless and naked, what does it matter now if he sees me in my sexy nightgowns?

Besides, giving him something more to masturbate over later, he likes seeing me in my night-gowns. He continually stares at all that he can see of me. It makes my pussy wet and my nipples hard when I see his erection tenting his pajama bottoms.

While giving him reason to stare longer and harder, he compliments me on my night-gowns. I know that, especially when I don't turn on the kitchen light and stand in front of the opened refrigerator door, he can see me as if I'm naked. When I stand in front of the TV at night or open the drapes in the morning, with the sun shining through my nightgown, he can see me as if I'm not wearing anything.

When I sit with Anthony on the couch, we sit with a small comforter over our legs. As soon as we pulled up the blanket, the hem of my nightgown climbed up with it to my waist. It aroused me to know that I'm sitting beside my stepson with my naked pussy exposed but for the blanket. I wonder what he'd say and/or do if he only knew that my bushy, black pussy was exposed beneath the blanket.

'Would he look? Would he stare? Would he finger me? Or would he look away in shame and in embarrassment,' I thought while wondering.

Whenever he saw me dressing or undressing, he always stared. When he saw me sitting at my dressing table topless while brushing my long, black hair, he never removed his eyes from my naked breasts. Then, when he saw me standing naked in front of my full-length mirror, while examining my breasts for lumps, he not only stared at my naked breasts but also, he stared at my naked pussy and my naked ass.

# # #

Something that I enjoy doing when cuddling on the couch together while watching TV, instead of allowing him to put his arm around my shoulders, I prefer putting my arm around him. I like it when he leans against me while cuddling me. His warm, hard, and muscular body feels so good against me.

While watching TV and cuddling, something that erected my nipples, I imagine him touching my breasts and feeling my nipples through my nightgown. I imagine him sticking his hand down the top of my nightgown and fondling my breasts. I imagine him exposing my naked breasts and sucking my nipples. Instead, I remained satisfied with feeling his shoulder against the side of my nightgown clad breast.

Something that my ex-husband told me, men have breast feelers all over their bodies. Men can feel a woman's breast with any part of their bodies. Feeling a breast against their leg, their arm, their side, their back, or their shoulder is nearly as good as feeling their breasts with their hands. I wondered if my stepson felt my nearly naked breast pressed against his shoulder.

Then, one evening, after we split a bottle of wine, even though I had imagined him doing it, he startled me. Not expecting him to touch me in such a deliberate, sensuous, sexual way, he ever so lightly fingered my nipple through my nightgown, first one and then the other. As if I was dreaming, or had imagined it, I couldn't believe it the first time that he touched me in that forbidden way.

Immediately, my nipple responded to his light touch by growing big and hard. As shocked as I was sexually aroused, I didn't slap his hand away. The whore that I am, I wanted him to continue fingering my nipples. What I should have done when he inappropriately touched me, I didn't admonish him for fingering my nipples. I didn't think it was wrong for him to touch me in such a sexual way.

It's just my nipples. Honestly, something that I shouldn't admit, it felt good when he fingered my nipples while we watched TV. Not wanting to him to feel uncomfortable, I didn't think him fingering my nipples was a big deal. I enjoyed him fingering my nipples while we mindlessly watched TV. I'll be masturbating over him fingering my nipples later.

Definitely, I was startled and shocked at first, but now, I looked forward to him fingering my nipples through my nightgown again while we watched television. Perhaps, I should have felt embarrassed or ashamed, but I didn't. It had been a long time since anyone had fingered my nipples. Truthfully, with my breasts so sensitive and my nipples two of my erogenous zones, as if I was his girlfriend or his wife, I enjoyed him touching me in such a familiar, sexual way.

I've always had sensitive nipples and it doesn't take me much to become sexually aroused. Running in my family, like me, my sister, and my mother we all have big, D cup breasts with big nipples. Proud of our tits, we love our big breasts and nipples. Something that we've all have done; we love exposing our long lines of sexy cleavage and the impressions of our big nipples through our blouses, especially when not wearing bras.

Whenever we're alone in the backyard or in the pool on a hot day, we love sunbathing and swimming topless. We hate our constricting bras. I know that when Anthony had returned home unexpectedly, he had seen us in the backyard and in the pool topless from his bedroom window.

I can't count how many unsuspecting men have seen the three of us topless. From the mailman to the UPS and FedEx drivers, to the pool men and the landscaping men, I can't count how many men have seen our naked breasts. To be honest, with us enjoying the thrill, just by flashing men our naked breasts, we have such powerful control over men.

# # #

Surprising even myself, something that I thought I'd never do, while he continued fingering my nipples, I moved my hand to his thigh. Then, daring myself to do so, returning the favor of him fingering my nipples, I rested my hand on his pajama clad prick. As soon as I did, knowing that he would, he developed an erection. A long time since I felt a dick, his cock felt so good beneath my hand.

Instead of moving my hand away, with me just as frustrated as he's horny, surprising even myself, I left my hand there. Feeling good about being able to give my son an erection, I enjoyed feeling his big dick throbbing and pulsating against the palm of my hand. Long before I had divorced my husband, I couldn't remember the last time I felt an erect prick coming alive against my hand.

Then, instead of lightly fingering my nipples, he pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted them. Ever so gently, I leaned forward to finger the head of his cock through his pajama. As soon as I leaned forward, while knowing that it would, my nightgown top fell open.

Allowing him to do so, again, not slapping his hand away or scolding him, he stuck his hand inside of the top of my night-gown and cupped my naked breasts. Again, I didn't think it was wrong for him to touch, feel, fondle, and cup my naked breasts while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples. I wanted him to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked tits. Besides, it was just my tits.

'How could something that felt so good be so wrong,' I thought? 'I can't remember the last time a man had felt my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples. It's been years since anyone has touched me in such a sexual way.'

Again, returning the favor of him feeling my naked breasts, when his erect prick made its way out of his pajama pee hole, surprising even myself, I wrapped my manicured fingers around it. I couldn't believe that I held my stepson's big, naked dick in my hand while he continued cupping my naked breasts in his hand. While holding his hard cock, I continued fingering the head of his prick with my index finger.

Not wanting to masturbate him, yet, wanting to do just that, I didn't stroke his cock. I just held his prick while continuing to mindlessly watch television. The longer that I held it, the bigger and the harder it grew. In the way that he squeezed my naked breasts, I squeezed his naked prick. I loved holding his erect cock in my hand while fingering the head of his penis with my fingers. In the way that he seemed to enjoy holding my breasts in his hand while fingering my nipples, I continued holding his big dick.

# # #

Then, something that I hadn't expected him to do, but should have known that he'd do, he reached his hand beneath the blanket. He rested his hand on my naked thigh. Then, some-thing that sent shockwaves and sexual shivers through my body, he ever so lightly touched my pubic hair with his fingertips. In the way that I had my fingers wrapped around his cock, he cupped my cunt. As if he owned my pussy, my stepson held my pussy in his hand in the way that I held his cock in my hand.

Unable to resist the urge, I showed him that I wanted to masturbate him as much as he surely wanted to masturbate me. As if his prick was something valuable and it was, I ever so slowly and delicately stroked his cock. As soon as I started stroking him, his penis grew bigger and harder. I masturbated my stepson.

With him not stopping me, I continued stroking his prick a little faster and a little harder. He returned the favor of me stroking him by parting my swollen and wet pussy lips with his finger. Then, I gasped when he inserted his index finger deeper inside of me. I continued masturbating my stepson while he masturbated me.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'His finger feels so good inside of me. His finger feels as if it belongs there.'

He rubbed my clit while finger fucking me. In the way that I stroked his cock, he played with my pussy. In the way that I masturbated my stepson, he masturbated his stepmother.

Hard to wrap my head around, something I never thought we'd do, I couldn't believe we were masturbating one another. Perhaps, it was my fault for wearing sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns around him. Perhaps, it was my fault for deliberately flashing him my naked breasts and naked body. Yet, what started with him ever so lightly fingering my nipples through my nightgown encouraged me to rest my hand on his throbbing and pulsating prick through pajama bottoms. Never thinking that this would ever happen, now, we played with one another.

# # #

From that day forward, before sitting on the sofa, I put a towel on the couch. Now, every time we sat and cuddled, something I never expected we'd be doing, we masturbated one another. Every day, he masturbated me, I masturbated him. He ejacu-lated in a wad of tissues and I orgasmed on the towel. With neither one of us having to force the other, we both enjoyed sexually pleasuring one another.

Kidding ourselves by pretending that masturbation wasn't like we were having sex. I wasn't making out with him while allowing him to touch me and feel me everywhere. Even though I wanted to, I wasn't making love to me, even though I wanted to do that, too. No doubt, even though he wanted to, he wasn't fucking me. We just played with one another.

12