Playtime Companions Ch. 02

Story Info
Teen blonde escort is trained and prepped for her first date.
3.4k words
4
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playtime Companions front desk

The phone rang at the front desk of Playtime Companions Headquarters.

"Hi, Playtime Companions, Heidi speaking!"

A stammering voice mumbled on the other side.

"Hi... I... uuh... my name is Seth... I... uhh... I'm at the... Mandalay Bay? umm...."

Heidi smiled to herself. Sounds like a nervous first time caller.

"Ok... yes sir, would you like some company tonight?"

"ummm... uhh... yeah"

"Sounds good! And is there any girl in particular you're interested in tonight? Let's see who we have available, we have Christy, Lexi, Bella..."

The voice on the other side cut her off immediately. "Kayla. The eighteen year old blonde. Kayla."

Heidi's eyebrows peaked up. Huh. Dennis must have updated the website. Looks like Kayla is ready to be put on the market!

Heidi Hoffman. A former top Vegas call girl herself, the 48 year old Heidi was now proudly the wife of the owner of Playtime Companions and second-in-command. Long retired from being an active escort, she married her former pimp Dennis Hoffman and helped build the Playtime Companions brand to the success it is today. If Dennis Hoffman was the head of Playtime Companions, Heidi was its backbone.

As a former escort, Dennis saw in Heidi someone who intimately understood the sex business in a way that he, a man, never could. She had the experience, smarts and business acumen to help take their agency to the next level. Part of their strategy was moving away from the stigma of a seedy prostitution ring to building the Playtime Companions brand as a legitimate business powerhouse in adult entertainment.

Heidi now fulfilled the role of "hooker booker", client account manager, and customer service representative. And most importantly of all, she was someone Dennis could rely on to be a madam-like mentor and sex coach to his bevy of young starlets, training them in the intricate fine art of man-pleasing.

Heidi finished finalizing the details with the new caller.

Name: Seth Greenberg.

Location: Mandalay Bay Executive Suites.

Girl requested: Kayla.

She stood up to knock on Dennis's office door...

Dennis Hoffman's office

Dennis Hoffman was just looking over the latest updates on his company website. The former brothel mogul turned online escort magnate, Dennis Hoffman was owner and CEO of Playtime Companions. At a height of 6'4, shaved head and slightly overweight, he was always dressed in oversized colorful Hawaiian shirts. Along with his gaudy gold chains and a loud and confident personality to match, Dennis Hoffman was undoubtedly the Boss.

Starting off as a mere street pimp, Dennis had worked his way to be the undisputed king of the Las Vegas prostitution scene. Over the years he had gathered an impressive roster of top-flight escort girls: blondes, brunettes, redheads, asians, big tits, big asses, flat-chested petites, leggy supermodels and even the occasional MILF.

What set Dennis apart from the rest was his promotional genius. He had a keen understanding of the male psyche and creatively marketed each of his girls to cater to a particular niche sex fantasy, christening each one with a fitting nickname.

Tori was not just a "leggy brunette", she was "your runway model".

Christy was not just a "tattooed brunette", she was "your trashy streetwalker".

Vanessa was not just "mexican call girl", she was "your Latina maid service".

Through this he had set his business apart from the average high volume Vegas call girl agency, and had carefully crafted the image of a premier fantasy fulfillment service.

And he did his best pass on his business cunning to the girls. He often told his girls:

"Listen, it's the customer's job to try to fuck you for free. It's your job to take his house, his car and his 401(k). Somewhere in the middle, you'll meet at a happy medium!"

Through the years he had curated a business book of the most sought after high end clients. Investment bankers, casino executives, basketball players. He knew they were willing to pay top dollar, and he had coached every one of his girls to give them nothing but the best in return.

His fame in the sex industry had even made him a regular guest on the Las Vegas podcast circuit. Dennis leaned back and replayed his interview from earlier this morning that was currently going viral on social media:

Podcast host: "Arite what's up what's up ya'll, what it is, what it is! It's your boy Sway and sittin' next to me is mah main man... mah brotha from another mother... the biggest PIMP that I know, the OWNER, the CEO, the BOSS DADDY of Playtime Companion Escorts... give it up for the one and only Dennis Hoffman ladies and gentlemen, Dennis Hoffman!

Arite Dennis mah man, let's get right down to brass tacks. What's the secret to yo success?"

Dennis: "Hahaha, well first off, thank you for having me. The secret to our success? We give men what they want. That's it. Plain and simple. Listen, at the end of the day, girls are supposed to be fun, right? Sex is supposed to be fun! And so many men are just missing that fun in their lives."

Podcast host: "Yeah homie, they wanna get peed on. They wanna suck farts out of butts!"

Dennis: "Hahaha, I love this guy! But yea, you know, men across America, it's the same story over and over. They're working themselves to the bone, 12, 14 hour work days. They don't wanna come home to some nagging old hag, right?"

Podcast host: "Hell no!"

Dennis: "Or to be in a marriage that's basically this constant negotiation with your wife... some guys, they get married, and now his wife, all of a sudden wants to be his "equal". Nobody wants that right?"

Podcast host: "Hell no!"

Dennis: "Or god forbid, things aren't working out at home.... buddy meets someone else at work, little hips, lips and finger tips, the wife finds out, there's a nasty divorce and she's taking half!"

Podcast host: "Oh hell to the no!"

Dennis: "And you think married guys got it bad, it's even worse if you're single! You know, in the old days, you'd date someone at work. Ask the older generation, where'd you meet your partner? A lot of them would probably say work! Nowadays, you got all these feminists running around, workplace sensitivity training..."

Podcast host: "And all that BULLLL SHIT!"

Dennis: "You're gonna get me cancelled! Hahahahaha! But yeah, all that stuff, and now in today's day, you like someone you work with, you ask them out, boom! There's that #metoo thing, your career's done!"

Podcast host: "So you're tellin' us, that you're basically offering a service where men can be men again."

Dennis: "Exactly! These men, they come to us, and we got real men, successful men, they're flying into Vegas on their big jets, I mean we're talking big business here. And these are top of the line men. They know what they want, they value their time and they want to know that they can get exactly what they're looking for with one of our girls."

Podcast host: "Where men can FEEL like men! No strings attached! Clean business!"

Dennis: "Haha absolutely. And each man is different. That's what I tell my girls all the time. That every man is his own king. So figure out what he's into, what he likes, what gets him going, as quickly as possible, and then give him exactly what he wants."

Podcast host: "Hell yeah!"

Dennis: "Right? And I've always said, the key to big success in this business, the girls that really make big money, are the girls that can make these men fall in love with them. That's where the money's at!"

Podcast host: "So level with me here playa. Basically you're tellin' me, that if I book one of your Playtime Companions, there's no risk that some feminist shows up at ma place, goin' all up in ma business, naggin' and shiiit amirite?"

Dennis: "Hahahaha! That I can guarantee! There's no feminists on our roster! Hahahaha, Playtime guarantee!

Podcast host: "Now, Dennis, we gotta ask you the million dollar question. You got all these honeys workin' for you. Learnin' from you. Seein' you as they DADDY! You can't tell me there's no workplace flirtation in YOUR business. How much pussy you goin' through, Dennis, how much pussy! Be honest!"

Dennis Hoffman chuckled. This was a common question. Of course he was used to having a bevy of gorgeous beauties at his beck and call. All the money and success aside, the best part of his job was test driving these top shelf whores before putting them out in the field.

Dennis: "Hehehehe... wouldn't you like to know. Listen, listen, all I can say is, don't you think the CEO of Pizza Hut might have eaten a few cheese pizzas in his day? Don't you think the CEO of Mercedes might have test driven a few Benz's in his day!" He said with a wink and a nod, giving just enough of a teaser into his personal life.

Podcast host: "You been samplin' dat merchandise!"

Dennis: "Sampling the merchandise. Exactly, exactly. Little Quality Assurance!"

Podcast host: "Mah man D.H. You don't play no games! You are D to da H, the Designated Hitter for real. God damn!

Anyway, that's a wrap ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for your PIMP DADDY Denniiiiiss Hoffmannn!!"

Sampling the merchandise.

Dennis had a chuckle to himself about that. Take now for example. Back in the privacy of his executive office, hard at work, running the business, going over the website, reviewing his podcast appearances, all while keeping his dick firmly lodged down the throat of his brand new starlet. He looked down and smiled at the kneeling blonde under his desk, bobbing her lips up and down his shaft as he worked.

Kayla.

At a height of 5'5'', and a slender 34-22-36 hourglass figure, Kayla was his brand new doll. At just 18 years old, the former Midwest cheerleader, the most popular girl in her high school, was the latest addition to the Playtime Companions roster.

With soft feminine features, complete with expressive blue eyes, long eyelashes, cute as a button nose, luscious lips and a naturally flirty smile, Kayla was the perfect doll-faced beauty.

Dennis looked down and chuckled. "What a perfect little blowjob face..." he smiled.

Kayla widened her cute blue eyes and looked up at Dennis through her naturally curled eyelashes.

"Am I doing a good job? Yeah?" Kayla asked with her tongue out, as she slurped the entire length of his cock. "Am I a good blowjob girl for you?"

"Hehe, you're a quick learner aren't you my little love doll..." Dennis chuckled.

With his left hand on Kayla's bobbing blonde head and his right hand on his computer mouse, Dennis finished looking over the newest update to the Playtime Companions website. Kayla's profile just went live earlier that day. The little blonde teen doll was now available for booking.

Dennis knew exactly what Kayla's main selling point was. In a stroke of marketing genius, Dennis instructed the webmaster team to edit a Mattel Barbie doll box like graphic around Kayla's pictures, advertising her as a literal living breathing toy doll.

'Hmm those tech geeks did a great job on this'... he mused to himself... 'I must send Christy and Bonnie over to give the whole team thank you blowjobs...' After all, they were his most experienced whores. No harm sending them on a little extra assignment.

He looked down at Kayla again. "Kayla my doll, look at this, your profile is live!"

Saying so, Dennis casually grabbed a mat of Kayla's blonde hair and pulled her up. He manhandled her onto his lap, groping her all the way up, playfully moving his 55 year old hands up her skirt.

"Ah Daddy! Stop it! You're such a bad daddy, Dennis!" Kayla flirted back, pulling her skirt back down, drawing a masculine chuckle from Dennis Hoffman.

Kayla loved her Daddy Dennis, as she called him. It was just over two months ago, shortly after her eighteenth birthday that Dennis had found her in a high school cheerleading competition. After a quick first date, Dennis had the popular blonde move to Las Vegas and began training her to be his next top starlet.

Being personally picked by a man of Dennis Hoffman's stature and power and being flown to Vegas on his private jet was an offer too good to pass up for Kayla. Dennis hadn't even bothered to wait for her to graduate! As he charmingly explained to her as he courted her on their first date "Who needs brains when you're a blonde beauty!" Lines like that always made Kayla swoon.

For the past two months Dennis had made Kayla his personal pet project. Kayla was his next big money maker and he knew it. The opportunity to enjoy a teen blonde beauty cheerleader who technically still hasn't graduated high school yet would be the ultimate treat for his all top clients!

For two months, Dennis kept her off the market and privately coached her to play the bimbo sex kitten role to perfection. Daddy Dennis always reminded her, men like their call girls hot, young and dumb.

Dennis knew that at the end of the day, the men who would hire an eighteen year old blonde sex kitten aren't necessarily looking for intellectual companionship. They're looking for an escape from the barrage of woke lecturing and emasculation they endure in their lives on a daily basis. They want a relief from sexless nagging marriages, women's equality seminars and complaints about patriarchy. They need a submissive piece of bauble to cater to their egos and act out their porn fantasies. Plain and simple, they're looking for a fuck object.

And that's exactly what he impressed upon Kayla. Her job was not to offer opinions on politics or engage in "stimulating conversation" about postmodern feminist theory.

No. Her job was to show up in skimpy clothing and slutty makeup, offer wet blowjobs and be a fun sex doll.

Dennis knew that for top customers looks alone weren't enough to get their motor going. In a city like Las Vegas, hot women were a dime-a-dozen. What set the top performers at Playtime Companions apart was their ability to bring fantasy to life.

And that's exactly what Kayla offered. Her best feature was that besides being drop dead gorgeous, of whom there are many, she was also a genuine happy go lucky airhead who enjoyed being nothing more than a frivolous bimbo love doll. And Dennis had trained her to be the ultimate teen blonde porn fantasy come to life.

Dennis showed Kayla her new website profile as he spanked and groped her under her skirt. "Look at that honey, look, we got you looking like a real life love doll. Isn't that fun?"

Kayla squealed at Dennis's rough groping as she saw herself prominently featured in a Mattel Barbie doll box on the screen.

"Aah! Is that what I am to you?" she flirted back as she bounced on his lap. "Am I your private Barbie doll?"

She snuggled up to Daddy Dennis, kissing and licking his cheek.

"Is that all I am to you?" (kiss) "A doll that you pass around to your friends?" (kiss) "Daddy, am I going to be a real life fuck doll?" (kiss) (kiss) "Are strange men going to call me over to be their blonde sex toy?" (kiss) (lick) (kiss)

"Of course darling... and you'll be the best blonde fuck toy they ever had." Dennis growled as he opened his mouth and sent his fat tongue down Kayla's mouth. Dennis groped Kayla's ass and legs, locked in a vulgar tongue kiss with his brand new starlet...

Right then the door to his office swung open.

"Oh Dennis, why am I not surprised!" Heidi walked in, laughing, rolling her eyes at the sight of her 55 year old husband groping and making out with their newest 18 year old recruit. Heidi had long given up feeling resentful of any of Dennis's philandering. She knew exactly who she married and besides, she knew exactly what business they were in. A sight like this was commonplace and mundane to Heidi Hoffman.

"My Heidi! Perfect timing as always!" Dennis rolled back, as Kayla playfully wiped spit off his lips, locking eyes with Heidi.

"Well tell this young lady to get ready. A call just came in. We got her first date lined up." Heidi was all business.

"You hear that Kayla darling? What do you think?" Dennis asked giving her a playful pat on the ass.

Kayla squealed "Oh my God! I'm like so totally ready!"

Dennis continued to grope the blonde teen in front of his wife. He looked at Heidi, his tone turning business. "Details?"

"The name is Seth. Greenberg. Sounded shy as fuck on the phone, but he's got money. There's no question about that. He paid the full amount upfront" Heidi said.

That caused Dennis to raise his eyebrows, a shrewd smile forming on his face. "First time customer. Paid in full upfront?"

"Uh huh. e-Transfer just came in." Heidi continued unfazed. "He's holed up in an Executive Suite over at Mandalay Bay... He asked specifically for Kayla. He's got a thing for blondes."

"A thing for blondes, huh." Dennis rolled his eyes at the surprise of the century.

"Yeah" Heidi continued. "He was mumbling something about how he always wanted a blonde prom date in high school or some shit... anyway, he's paid in full, wants Kayla tonight. That's what matters."

"That is what matters..." Dennis repeated. He gave his wife a silent nod, acknowledging her job well done. Business was about to pick up.

Dennis turned back to Kayla and pinched her ass. "You hear that babydoll? You're gonna go to a big suite in a nice big hotel! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Daddy!! That's like totally the best! I'm like fucking excited!" Kayla said as she burst out into a fit of giggles, jiggling her low cut tank top in Dennis's face as Dennis gave her a playful motorboat.

Heidi simply smirked. 'All men are the same.' She thought. 'But that's exactly why Kayla is about to make us a fortune.'

Dennis continued to grope and play with Kayla, savoring his last few moments with his prize doll before her big date.

"Tell me Kayla honey, are you excited to meet this nice man in the big hotel?" He began kneading her tits over her top.

"Ummm... yeah... like totally!" The airhead blonde replied.

"And Kayla, what do you do if the nice man makes a joke you don't understand?" Dennis asked now moving his hands roughly up and down her tits, waist and hips.

"Ummm... (giggle)... like... giggle like an idiot?" She said with an upturned high pitched tone.

Good. She's learned well. Now Dennis had to test all the training he had given her before she was sent out to market.

"And when he's sitting on the couch and calls you over? What does little Kayla doll do then?" Dennis asked pinching and groping her all the way.

"Ummm... (giggle) I'll crawl for that cock!" She stated proudly.

"And what if he slaps you while you're on your knees? What's my little fuck doll going to do then huh?" Dennis asked through gritted teeth.

"Ummmm... like...." (Kayla seemed to forget the answer) "... maybe lick his cock and keep on sucking?"

Dennis looked back at Heidi. "Alright, I think the little slut is ready! Heidi, how about you dress Kayla up like a real high school prom date? Hahaha"

Heidi laughed "Hahaha fucking Dennis, you're too much! Kayla's gonna give the poor guy a heart attack!"

Dennis continued "And the best kind! Haha! What's fucking Mr. Money Bag's name again? Seth? Seth Greenberg? Hahaha"

Dennis stood up off his chair pushing Kayla off his lap. "Heidi, she's all yours!"

He looked back at Kayla with a wink "Ok honey, go be his prom date!" With a swift slap on her ass he sent her on her way. Heidi was going to do a great job dolling Kayla up for her first booking. Dennis watched on smugly as his wife led Kayla to the makeup room.

12