Playtime for the Twins

Story Info
The twins want to know if they dare to be naked in public.
4.7k words
4.5
13.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

This tale was originally intended for the Nude Day contest, but in its original draft I hadn't made it clear that both boys were over eighteen, and it was rejected. I've corrected that omission and also added to the tale and I offer it now for your enjoyment. I hope.

* * * * *

They were making their way to the coffee shop when a slender blonde teenager in a Hay Cove Sun Club t-shirt shoved a flier into Meg's hand with a grin for her.

"You should go. A couple of cougars like you could have fun!" And she was away.

Alice laughed. "Cougars? Us? Yeah, I suppose we could be. You're a widow, I'm divorced, and since we have the same birthday I know we're both forty."

"Of course we have the same birthday, idiot, we're twins!"

"But non-identical. You got Mom's coloring, I got Dad's."

"At least we both got Mom's skinny gene, thank goodness. Anyway, go where?"

Meg finally looked at the flier, and snorted.

"What is it?" said Alice.

"Pin back your ears and listen. 'Heads up, folks'," Meg read, " 'Friday, July 14 is National Nude Day. Shed your inhibitions with your clothes and join us. Free admission, one day only, to Hay Cove Sun Club'."

The sisters looked at each other. "Coffee first," said Meg. Duly fueled, they found a vacant table in a quiet corner and sat, the leaflet on the table between them. Neither of them spoke for a moment or two, then Meg reached out to squeeze Alice's fingers.

"Well, shall we? And do we tell the boys?"

"Do you really want to go to Hay Cove. Go, take all of your clothes off, and let everyone see what you look like bare-ass naked?"

Meg nodded. "Yes, I do. It's been a fantasy of mine for years, nudism, and this is my chance to try it and find out if I have the courage."

"I wish I'd known, I've had pretty much the same fantasy for some time now. Terry's always trying to catch me with no clothes on and to be honest, I've been tempted to let him see me."

"Just see you? Not touch you, maybe fuck you?"

"I try not to think about that. It's wrong, legally and morally, but fuck me, it's tempting!"

Alice shrugged, a wry expression on her face. "I know for a fact that Terry fantasizes about fucking me. I was tidying his room when he and Will were at the high school football game and found a photo he'd manipulated. It was a woman, about the same build as me, laying back, fingers playing with her pussy, and Terry had Photo-shopped my head onto the woman."

"Oh, wow."

"Not only that, he'd written on it as well."

"What? Tell me."

"He'd written, 'Fuck me, Terry. Fuck your Mom'."

Meg laughed. "I guess he does fantasize about his Mom." She sobered. "I've been thinking."

"Careful, sis, don't strain yourself. So, what have you been thinking?"

"Well, the boys are nineteen next week." She laughed. "And quite how we managed to give birth on successive days will forever be a mystery."

"Makes for good double birthday parties! But this is what I was thinking. As you know, our pool is private and you and I have had some good tanning sessions while the boys were in school."

"Yes. So?" Meg arched her brows in query.

"You and I take ourselves off to Hay Cove on Friday, we don't tell the boys, and we find out if we have the courage to be naked in public. Then we come home, tell the boys where we've been - "

"And they want to know why we went without them."

"Yes, and we tell them we wanted to know if we had the courage to strip, found out we do -- at least I hope so -- and tell them that future family sessions in the pool will be skinny-dip. We can extend that to selected friends if necessary."

"And we all strip off and play together, and if the boys give any indication of wanting more?"

"To be honest, I'd kind of like to try Will first."

"Swap sons? I like! In the open? At the poolside?"

"Why not? Makes my pussy wet just thinking about it. Must be the latent exhibitionist in me."

"And on that thought, are you shaved?"

"My pussy, you mean?"

"Yes, your pussy." Meg grinned. "Where else?"

"Not yet, but I think I will for Hay Cove. You?"

"Yes, me too."

"So the boys will see not only their naked moms, but their moms' naked pussies as well. Sensory overload ahead, girl."

Meg laughed. "Bring it on!"

* * * * *

Friday breakfast was quiet in the Barnes household as usual. Cereal and toast consumed, coffee at hand, Alice smiled across at her son.

"Any plans for the day, honey?"

"Nothing special," said Terry. "You?"

"No. Meg said something about a trip to the mall, but that's usual for a Friday, so no, nothing special." Except taking my clothes off and baring my all in public.

"So, what time are you going out?"

"Meg said to go round about ten. What about you?"

"I told Will I'd see him about ten as well."

"Last one out locks up, okay?"

"Probably be me, Mom, so consider it done."

Still in her robe, Alice rose. "Me for a shower, then dress. You?"

"Catch up on my emails, Mom. I haven't checked them for a couple of days."

"Okay, honey." and she left him finishing his breakfast. In the bathroom, door safely locked, although she didn't usually bother, she showered dried herself, then took out her razor and carefully lathered her pubes. Shaving took her ten careful minutes, a mirror to check, some skin lotion, and she was ready. Time to dress, something lightweight and easy to remove. T-shirt and shorts. She debated going bra-less but decided against it. This time, at least. Rummaging in the drawer, she found her sunblock and slipped it into the bag she usually carried if she was going to the mall, along with her towel. She was ready. She glanced at her watch. Five minutes to ten. Time to go. About to open the door, she called to Terry.

"I'm off now, honey. See you later."

"Okay, Mom. See you later."

Taking a deep breath, Alice stepped through the door and into the unknown. Well, shortly - the two blocks to Meg's house were familiar enough. Meg must have seen her coming because the door opened as she approached the house, and a smiling Meg appeared. Like Alice, t-shirt and shorts.

"Ready, babe?" she said.

"As I'll ever be," Alice responded.

"Then let us away and face the unknown together. One thing, because of the tanning we've done we're not complete cottontails."

Alice grinned. "Just mostly."

The journey to Hay Cove wasn't a long one, and fifteen minutes brought them to the cove. The parking lot was about two-thirds full and they found a spot only thirty yards from the admin building. Inside it was cool and shaded, a few couches and low tables, and a desk behind which sat a smiling woman about their own age, halter top and shorts here at the interface between clothes and no clothes, the smile broadening as they approached.

"Meg, and Alice! Good to see you, especially here!"

"Kitty Alwen, as I live and breathe. I thought you moved to New York."

"I did. Moved back about three months ago, after my divorce. My cousin, Betty Allan?"

"I remember Betty," said Meg.

"Well, she's a member here, suggested I join, get to meet people, and here I am, doing my bit for the club, and what do I see? Two of my old high school friends. It's great to see you both again."

"Good to see you too, Kitty. Now what do we do?"

"Basically, undress and enjoy yourselves. Here are your tickets, and a brochure. There's a half-price membership offer if you join before the end of the month. Changing rooms are through that door and you'll see the exit to the beach. I'm off shortly, just waiting for Betty to get back. If you turn right when you get down to the beach, there are some quiet little clearings. Wait in one of those and I'll come and find you, catch up on the gossip."

"Turn right when we get down to the beach? We can do that, especially if it's quieter."

"It is, I assure you." Kitty had been scribbling in a note pad and ripped a sheet off, passing it to Alice. "If I miss you, give me a ring, let's catch up."

"Yes, let's. But now? Now it's time for us to explore the mysterious world of the nudist."

"A lot more transparent than the usual world," said Kitty, laughing. "What you see is what you get. No fancy clothes to hide behind. Go, enjoy yourselves!"

The changing room was empty, apart from the two of them, and they quickly stowed their few clothes in one of the lockers, and Alice fastened the key around her wrist. Naked, they looked at each other. Meg grinned.

"Tally ho!"

Outside, a shaded deck ran the length of the building, and a path led down through the trees towards the beach. Arm in arm they set off down, exchanging greetings with the occasional passer-by, like themselves, naked as nature intended.

"Have you noticed, Meg, everyone looks relaxed?" said Alice as they reached the beach. "Kitty said, turn right, so right we go."

About fifty yards along, an empty clearing showed signs of having been recently occupied, but was clear of anybody.

"How about here?" said Alice.

"Suits me." They spread their towels and Alice reached for her sunblock, holding it out to Meg.

"Do my back? Then I'll do yours."

"Sure thing, sweetie. Lie yourself down." Applying the sunblock to each other's back didn't take long, no, what extended the time was butts and pussies and breasts, where they were tempted to linger but didn't dare, as there were too many people around. The task finished, they were getting ready to relax and catch some sun, when Kitty appeared, with a smiling teenager at her side.

"Hi, girls, you remember Laura, don't you?" Kitty's daughter, and a sometime classmate of Will and Terry.

"Of course," said Meg. "on two counts. It was you who gave me the flier yesterday, wasn't it? And called us cougars, too?"

Laura flushed, and looked embarrassed. Meg laughed. "It's okay sweetie, we qualify. I'm a widow and Alice is divorced."

"I guess I qualify too, sweetheart," said Kitty, laughing. "Three old cougars with no cubs around."

"You should go along to the concession," said Laura, grinning, "there are plenty there, and very few cougars."

"Maybe we will, in a while," said Kitty, "for now, though, we're playing catch-up."

"Well, I'm off," said Laura, "I promised to meet Debbie and Jane at the concession. If I see any likely-looking cubs, should I tell them where the cougars are?"

"Not this time, honey," said Kitty. "We'll drift along to the concession in a little while. You go and enjoy yourself."

"Thanks, Mom, I will. Bye, ladies."

"Bye, Laura."

The three women gossiped for a while, exchanging the occasional hello with others passing by, but after about forty minutes, they were ready for a change

"Well, girls, shall we drift along to the concession?" said Meg. "I assume they sell ice-cream, Kitty?"

"Six flavors, last I checked."

"As long as one of them is strawberry?"

"Pretty sure they have that."

"Tally-ho, then, ice-creams are my treat."

It only took them about ten minutes to reach the concession, along the littoral, the damp sand near the water's edge easier to move through than the loose, dry sand further inland. The concession was busy, yes, but not as busy as they'd feared. There were only one or two people queuing for ice-cream, and they scanned the advertised flavors.

"See, Meg," said Kitty. "Strawberry."

"I'll have that, then," said Meg. "What about you two?"

"Plain vanilla for me," said Alice.

Kitty nodded. "And me."

They'd reached the front of the short queue by now. "Three ice-creams, please," said Meg. "Two vanilla, one strawberry."

"Coming right up."

And it was almost that quick. Meg passed all three to her companions while she paid, then turned to move away, staring into the startled face of her son.

"Mom! What are you doing here?"

"Finding out what it's all about, and I could ask you the same question," Meg replied, fighting a laugh at Will as he tried both not to stare at her and not appear to be trying to hide himself.

He managed a laugh. "You'd get the same answer."

"Where's Terry?"

"Toilet block. I said I'd get the ice-creams."

"Well carry on and get them. We'll be just over here," she said, pointing to where Alice and Kitty were sitting at a table for six.

"Is that Mrs Alwen sitting with Auntie Alice? I thought she was in New York?"

"So did we, but she moved back here after her divorce."

"Did Laura come back with her." He gave a sheepish grin. "I'd love to see Laura Alwen naked."

"Well, keep your eyes open, she's around here somewhere, and yes, she looks good."

"I see Terry coming. I'd better get the ice-creams."

"Well you know where we are," said Meg, and moved off to join Alice and Kitty.

"Who was that you were talking to?" asked Kitty, grinning. "Not picking up cougar cubs already?" she added.

"You mean you didn't recognize my son?"

Kitty was startled."Will? No, I didn't, but hey, cut me some slack, Meg, it's been four years."

"You can say hello in a moment, he and Terry are coming over."

The boys soon joined them, flushing a little as their mothers gave them a quick once over.

"So, Mom, Aunt Alice," said Will, "what brings you here?"

"Free entry, and the chance to find out if I have the courage to bare my all in public," said Meg, with a wry smile for the two boys. "And what about you two?"

"Pretty much the same. I wish I'd known you were coming, we could all have traveled together. So, apart from finding out if you have the nerve to strip in public, any other reasons?"

Meg nodded. "Yes. Your Aunt Alice and I were chatting when we found out about the free admission, and wondered if we'd have the courage. Well, we do, as it happens, so we were going to tell you guys where we'd been and suggest we make the pool a skinny-dip zone, for family and invited guests. So what do you think? Before you answer that, another question. Now that you've seen your Mom and your Aunt naked, how do we compare with the other naked ladies you've been ogling?"

"Not ogling, Aunt Meg. Admiring," said Terry. "How do you compare? We're sitting with the two -- sorry, three, Mrs Alwen -- best-looking older women on the beach."

"And the skinny-dipping?"

"All of us? At home?" said Will. Meg nodded, and Will grinned, a grin echoed by Terry's. "Bring it on!"

"Those invited guests you mentioned?" said Kitty. "Could Laura and I be two of them?"

"Definitely," said Meg, echoed by Alice and the boys signaled agreement. "Don't know who else, not yet at least." She gestured. "But not today. Today we four make sure the skinny-dip idea is going to work. I think it will, but we have your number, Kitty, so we'll let you know, okay?"

Kitty nodded. "Okay. I was planning on taking Laura shopping today, she needs some clothes more suitable for the climate here rather than New York." She laughed. "So do I but I still have some of my clothes from before we moved to New York. At least I'm still the same size even if Laura isn't."

"Well, you enjoy your shopping while we four go and find out if our skinny-dipping idea is going to work," said Alice. She turned to the two boys. "How did you guys get here? Neither of you has a car."

"On the bus," said Will, "but we'll ride back with you if that's okay?"

"Of course," said Meg. "We're all finished our ice-cream so let's hit the showers."

Half an hour later, Meg parked her SUV on Alice and Terry's driveway. Ignition off, she turned to the others, laughing.

"At least I don't need to go home for my swimsuit this time."

"Okay, folks, our pool awaits," said Alice, opening her door and stepping out, "and I, for one, want to get wet!" She turned to Meg. "Come on, sweetie, you can leave your clothes in my bedroom. See you in the pool, guys."

Upstairs, in Alice's bedroom, the two women quickly undressed, then, hand in hand headed back down the stairs.

"Still want to fuck Terry?" said Alice.

"Yes. You? Will?"

"If you're fucking my son I might get jealous, so yes."

"Diaphragm?"

Alice laughed. "Since I shaved my pussy this morning. You?"

"Same."

"Tally ho, girl."

Outside the two boys were already in the pool and their mothers quickly joined them in the water. The four of them played around for a while, idle fun, until Alice signaled a halt.

"Anybody want lemonade. Yeah, thought so - everybody. Okay, then, back in a moment."

She'd made a gallon of lemonade and it took her only a moment to pour four glasses full, and only a few seconds more to carry them out and put them on the poolside table.

"Lemonade's here, gang. Come and get it."

The others quickly joined her and they took their seats on the mesh-bottomed chairs, designed for wet asses to drain through. Alice raised her glass.

"A toast -- to Nude Day and skinny-dipping!" she said, quickly echoed by the others.

"So, did we all enjoy our first experience of being naked in public?" said Meg. "I did, certainly after the first ten minutes or so when I realized the looks I was getting seemed to indicate they liked what they saw, including younger guys like you two."

Terry laughed. "We like older women, don't we, Will?"

"We certainly do. There were some very tasty older ladies at the Cove today, but I think the best-looking two are sitting right here, right now

"Ever fantasize about fucking them? Or should I say us?" said Alice. "You know what they say, whoever 'they' are, a woman of forty should have a lover half her age. Her experience, his stamina." She laughed. "Your Mom and I are spot-on for age."

There was a deafening silence until Terry spoke up.

"Mom? Aunt Meg?" he said. "Every time I masturbate I'm imagining fucking one of you two."

"Will?" said Meg, "what about you?" Her son nodded.

"Me, too, Mom. We've always thought you two were lookers, seeing the naked proof of it just makes me hornier. See?" he said, standing, his erection firm and solid before him.

"What about you, Terry?" said Alice. Her son stood, his own erection as firm and solid as his cousin's.

"Me, too, Mom."

There was a pause, then Alice stood. "Excuse me for a moment, I'll just fetch a couple of exercise mats. Let's all just fuck here beside the pool. No-one can see in and the neighbors on both sides are at work." She made her way into the house.

"Am I dreaming, Mom, or are you and Aunt Alice going to fuck us?" Will's voice was strained

"No dream, son," Meg reached for her son's hand. "This first time, I'd like it if you fucked your aunt. Later, tonight maybe, you can fuck me in my bed."

Alice came back then, carrying two rolled exercise mats. She handed one to Meg.

"Okay, guys, who's with who?" she said.

"Apparently I'm your partner this time, Aunt Alice," said Will, standing and taking Alice's hand, squeezing her fingers. She squeezed back, smiling at him.

"Come on, honey, Let's give your mom and my son some space, we'll fuck over here," she said, leading him to the other side of the pool, dropping his hand and deftly unrolling the exercise mat. She sat, holding out her hand to him.

"Sit yourself down, sweetheart, and let's get to know each other. And for today, I'm just Alice, not Aunt Alice, okay?"

Will grinned. "Okay -- Alice."

"So, are you okay with this?"

"You mean, am I okay fucking my aunt?"

"Yes, exactly."

"If you mean, do I want to, then the answer is yes, please."

"In that case, honey, kiss me, and kiss me like your lover, not your aunt." Alice lay back and drew him down with her, raising her lips for his kiss, a kiss which started almost timidly, but which heated by the moment, her lips parting to let her tongue twine with his, the heat rising in her. She reached down and took hold of his erection, hot and hard in her hand. She squeezed, breaking the kiss, smiling at him.

"I want this in me, now, please."

He grinned. "Yes, Alice. Spread 'em, babe!"

She laughed, spreading her legs as he moved over her, guiding him into herself, gasping a little as she felt him press into her, enjoying the feeling of being filled, then emptied, then filled anew as he moved to spread her juices, uttering a soft moan as she felt his balls against her butt.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12