Playtime with Cinderella

Story Info
Charlene takes her doll out to play.
5.4k words
4.44
48.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,344 Followers

(This story is a follow up of last year's Halloween story "The Doll Maker" Reading that first is advised.)

Chapter 3

Time passed by very slowly for Billy, now Cinderella. There was nothing for him to do except look at his horridly feminised appearance. His ass burned, his throat was sore and the redirection of his fat tissue made his body ache all over. By the time the drug he had been injected with, paralysing him stopped working he was completely helpless. He tried wiggling himself free, but the bonds were way to strong even for all his muscles to take. They didn't allow much wiggle room and what wiggle he did manage he ended up regretting instantly. It made the big dildo he was impaled on burn with renewed pain.

The fruitless painful attempts to break free were quickly stopped. It was clear that this was designed to be inescapable. The lack of movement made it simply impossible to get anything done. Even the top security prisons weren't as secure as this doll box like cell. The longer he stayed in here the more his hatred for his captor grew. God that bitch would pay for it with a long slow and painful death. He thought planning his revenge in his head.

After a few hours of careful planning his thought process got interrupted by the machines jumping in action for the first time. The feeding tube slowly slipped in and out of his ring gagged mouth, making him gag loudly as the cock shaped end pushed passed his gag reflex with ease. After a few deep thrusts a nasty salty bitter liquid sprayed out the end filling his mouth and stomach before coming to a stop.

As one end of the mechanism stopped the other jumped into action. The dildo in his butt started thrusting in and out in a painful manner that he couldn't stop no matter how hard he tried. He was helpless as he got fucked up his butt by his box for the first of many times. It didn't feel good in the slightest, nothing like Charlene had promised, at least not at first. The dildo fucking his bottom just persisted until it eventually grew comfortable enough to allow the stimulation to his prostate to take the upper hand.

It took nearly half an hour of constant fucking until much to his horror Billy came from being fucked up the ass. It was a new low for him, it was devastating to his ego. It only became worse as the cum was fed right back to him through his dildo gag making him realise that it was eerily similar in taste to that liquid food he had gotten before.

With the butt fucking done a huge amount of warm liquid got injected into his bottom through the dildo. It filled up his intestines to a painful cramping point, making his stomach bloat out after which it just stayed that way for few minutes until the dildo got sucking instead. Sucking all the water along with any dirt out of his intestines. With the liquid food he got this wouldn't be necessary for that long, but Charlene wouldn't cut it out of his feeding and toilet cycle anyway.

These cycles along with the regular appearances of Charlene in front of his doll box were the only ways in which Billy could kind of tell how much time had passed. He estimated that three cycles meant one day had passed, but he couldn't be sure at all. Besides it was even hard to keep track of days like that since he had to do it all in his head.

Another more horrid way to track time was seeing his body change like Charlene had promised it would. He was helpless as he was forced to look at how his big arms, his pecks, his strong legs all gradually slimmed down. He had worked so hard on building this strong rock-solid body, but now over the course of a few weeks he was left with pencil thin limbs making his dress look even bigger and more ridiculous.

By this time his gag reflex had completely vanished, and his butt was so used to being filled that it didn't feel uncomfortable any more at all. Instead much to his shame all he felt when that dildo started fucking him was pleasure. Where the first time it had taken him over thirty minutes to cum, he always came within a minute now.

All this time Charlene hadn't dosed him again, she hadn't actually felt the need to play with muscular billy at all, besides playing with a dosed rag doll wasn't as much fun as getting an interactive dolly to play with. She hadn't expected Billy's muscles to melt away this fast, but it had happened and she was quite pleased with it. This certainly was something to remember for her next dolly.

Scanning her eye Charlene opened the front of the box for the first time in weeks. She was pleased to see the hatred burning in Billy's eyes. He may just look like a frail princess by now, but she loved that the old bully and mobster in him hadn't been broken just yet. Oh she was so going to enjoy breaking every last shred of fight in him.

"Hello Cinderella, it has been a long time since we saw each other, well without a lid between the two of us I mean, but don't worry. I'll be seeing you a lot more going forward. I've been looking forward to this moment so much so going forward I'll take you out to play ever single day." Charlene said pressing a few buttons on the control panel to make the feeding dildo pull back. She detached the tube from his cage and lowered the dildo he was impaled on. It made him feel weirdly empty.

One button press later the cuffs holding his wrists and ankles to the back of the doll box snapped open. Charlene was dressed in a stunningly beautiful skirt suit with black sheer stockings and black high heels. She still looked like a wet dream with her cock hidden away, but now that Billy was finally free in what felt like ages he didn't care. All he wanted to do was to destroy Charlene, to fucking kill her for what she had done to him. With all his might Billy lunged forward, trying to hit her right in the face. In his old body this move would have certainly fractured a few bones in Charlene's face and given her a concussion.

Now however Charlene was able to simply catch his fist with considerable ease. There was no power behind the punch, not even enough to give her a bruise if it had landed. With a loud laugh she let go of his fist making him collapse down on the floor at her feet. His muscles had deteriorated so far that he could barely support his own weight anymore.

Billy yelped loudly as falling hurt. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Sure, he had seen his body deteriorate further and further each day, but it wasn't until right now that it got through to him just how weak and fragile he was.

"Don't mess with the power of the gods Cinderella. Cause that's what I am to you, your Goddess. You live to serve and please me, I'm your world now and if I'm tired of you you'll go right back in your box. Now kiss my shoe and apologise for trying to hit me." Charlene said with a huge smile adding insult to injury.

"Fuck off you horrible bitch, you will fucking pay for this you..." Billy raged only to notice he now spoke with a fairly high pitched voice. Undoubtedly because of the hormones. It only made Charlene laugh harder as Billy was trying to get back on his feet.

"Oh no princess, you haven't apologised yet, first you have to apologise and kiss my shoe. Then you can get back up, come on. I'm dying to hear more of that cute voice of yours. You sound like a real doll Cinderella." Charlene giggled as she shoved Billy back to the floor with a light push of her foot to his chest.

A bright blush spread over Billy's face as his anger got replaced by embarrassment. This was the moment Billy had been looking for since Charlene had brought him down here. The moment he would finally be free and be able to pay this bitch back for what she had done to him. Yet now he was painfully aware that he was just as helpless as he was with the muscle relaxant. Even more so as Charlene could push him around without any effort while he was also skinny enough for her to easily pick him up if she would want to. Even the vilest curse words he could utter would sound ridiculous in his new voice.

Despite that Billy didn't want to give in to Charlene's embarrassing demand. She might be able to push him around to her heart's content, but she couldn't force him to apologise. At least that is what Billy thought, Charlene just dug one of her thin heels into the exposed flesh on his chest, wiggling it around viciously making him scream.

Billy knew very well how to hurt people, but being at the top of the of the food chain he never got hurt himself. After about a minute of this with ever increasing pressure making him fear that she might actually drive her heel through his chest Billy finally caved in. "Alright, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He screamed in his new high-pitched voice.

With a smile Charlene stopped digging around for a moment, keeping her heel in place threateningly. "You're what? If you really are sorry, you will have to be clearer than that. Also from now on you are to talk about yourself in third person and always call yourself Cinderella cause that is who you are now." Charlene said viciously.

All she got in return was a stunned look from billy, a look that together with his heavy tattooed makeup and his bee stung lips made him look like a real bimbo. When he just kept looking at her not wanting to reply Charlene dug in her heel a bit more until he screamed out again. "Aaah Cinderella is sorry!"

"Sorry Goddess and sorry for what? Cinderella?" Charlene asked threatening with her heel once more.

"Cinderella is sorry for lunging at you Goddess." Billy blurted out terrified of more pain. The threat of the heel remained however making Billy remember that he was supposed to kiss her shoe as well. Leaning his head forward Billy kissed the tip of Charlene's shoe with a sever blush.

"Good, now get up and follow along. I just came back from work and it's time to relax." Charlene said taking her heel off Cinderella's chest and walking out of the long hall of Doll boxes similar to the one Cinderella had been locked into these last few weeks.

Even the way in which Charlene turned her back on Cinderella felt like an insult. It basically told her that Charlene wasn't worried in the slightest of being attacked again. Either she thought that Billy was already broken, or she wasn't concerned about what he might be able to accomplish not even when attacking her from behind.

As Billy started getting up on his feet he understood why she wasn't concerned. His balance in these heels was terrible on top of that his legs were shaking under the considerable effort it took for him to support his own weight and that of the quite heavy dress he was forced into. Paired with how stretched his bottom was he had a very awkward wobbling walk, only able to take small steps.

First they re-entered the room where his transformation had taken place. Billy shuddered seeing that table he had been put on when he first got here a few weeks ago. As he remembered it the elevator that had taken them down here was the door at the side of the room. While Charlene walked to another door at another side of the room Billy tried sneaking his way to that elevator and potential freedom. He definitely couldn't return to his old life, but anything was better than at the mercy of this crazy bitch. Fighting was pretty much hopeless so sneaking out was his only real remaining solution.

Before he could even cross half of the room however the loud rapid clicking of heels doomed up behind him. With a shriek Billy turned around to see a pissed Charlene walk towards him. "Is that anyway to thank me you stupid slut? Trying to escape while I take time out of my day to play with you. Well you'll regret this. Honestly what were you thinking? That you would just walk out of here? Unless you know the code and have the exact same retina like I do you wouldn't get that elevator moving." Charlene said angrily.

Grabbing on tightly on his upper arm Charlene dragged Cinderella behind her, straight to the room she had gone to. Cinderella had a hard time keeping up with Charlene and digging her heels in was no use. Although the moment she saw the room she was led into she wished she could have put up more of a fight.

The room itself was huge. Like everything down here it was decorated in pink and crème. A huge bed with pink satin sheets stood in the middle of the room. In one corner there was a big L shaped couch in cream coloured leather with a salon table and a television. The corner opposite of it was some kind of small basic kitchen, a nice bar, a sink some cupboards with snacks and a well-stocked fridge.

On the other side of the bed the room was designed more like a dungeon. There was a big part of the wall covered by all kinds of implements ranging from whips to ball gags and dildos all in pink and crème colours. There were also bigger rigs like a cross with cuffs at each end, a stock, some bars hanging off the ceiling with chains, a cage and a big throne like leather chair.

Charlene drug Cinderella all the way to the couch, sitting down and with a swift motion she pulled her doll over her lap, flipping Cinderella's skirt up to reveal he bottom and still gaping butthole. "Alright Cinderella, you have two choices here. Or I punish you by giving you a bare bottom spanking, or you'll get fisted really hard and rough. Which is it going to be? Oh and when you ask for one you better ask nicely or you'll suffer both punishments." Charlene said sternly.

Cinderella was shuddering in fear on her lap. Both punishments sounded terribly humiliating and she imagined quite painful. Although the fear or her ass being torn up by a fist made her opt for the spanking instead. Swallowing her pride for the greater good of not having to face both punishments Cinderella whimpered. "Can you please spank Cinderella, Goddess?"

A broad smile grew on Charlene's face hearing her doll beg. God it felt so great to have this ex mobster and childhood bully so severely under he thumb and changed that he was no asking to be spanked already calling himself Cinderella. This whole breaking in went rather smoothly. Then again there wasn't much her doll could have done once she arrived here and Charlene guessed that having witnessed his body deteriorate over a few weeks, constantly fucked in both holes must have been devastating for his mental resilience as well. So devastating that it was a surprised he had tried to lunge at her in the first place.

She didn't have the slightest bit of pity for her doll however as she started raining down blows on her doll's defenceless bottom until it was bright red and Cinderella was crying loudly. She had rained down so many blows that her arm felt like it was going to fall off, but it had felt so great. God she had loved it. Her cock was rock-hard, poking into Cinderella's stomach and much to her worry Cinderella had felt it as well.

Giving her doll a rough shove Cinderella fell down on the floor at Charlene's feet. Getting up Charlene unzipped her skirt, then slid it down together with her panties. Making her big hard cock flop free. Cinderella was shocked. She remembered full well what Charlene had said when she first arrived here and paired with being confronted by her big cock once more it got her terrified.

Sure she might have been throat and butt fucked by the dildo's in her box over and over, her food might taste like cum, but being confronted with a real cock remained so much different. Reaching down Charlene grabbed onto Cinderella's caged cock through the open front of her skirt. Much to Cinderella's confusion Charlene took a small key from her necklace only to open and remove Cinderella's cock cage. Getting her cock free was the last thing she would have expected to happen and she didn't know how to feel about it, what was the meaning of this?

The meaning became clear rather quickly as Charlene rested Cinderella's cock on her hand palm. It looked way smaller than it had before. Sure it was still soft, but even soft it never used to get this small. What Cinderella didn't know however was that thanks to the potent hormonal cocktail it would never grow hard again.

Charlene saw that Cinderella noticed the shrinkage which was exactly her goal. She so loved beating down on this asshole's ego. With a smile she rested her own rock-hard cock right next to it. "Hmm I think it's clear who has the cock and who has the clitty here. I just wanted to check to see who would get to be the top and who the bottom." Charlene said with a huge smile rubbing the huge disparity in. His cock was only about a fifth of hers, barely reaching past her swollen purple head.

Cinderella was devastated. This woman he would have loved to fuck so many weeks ago at that Halloween party. The one who could easily pass for a model was more man than she was in pretty much every way now. She was way stronger, her cock was way bigger, hell even her voice didn't sound as ridiculous as hers did. Al though she had just about managed to suppress the tears from her spanking, fresh tears started rolling down her cheeks. Now she was even crying like a girl.

"Well now that we've established that I think it's time you got sucking. I'm rock hard and I've been dying to try out those luscious cock sucking lips of yours. I imagine you have become quite the good deep throater after all those feedings." Charlene said pushing down on Cinderella's shoulder until she was down on her knees. Then with a big smile she wagged her cock tapping Cinderella on one of her rosy cheeks.

Shocked Cinderella just remained frozen in place having dildo's forced in and out of her was one thing, but literally sucking a cock herself was something completely different. She didn't want to do it, she couldn't. This was just so gross and wrong. Only a few slaps in Charlene lost her patience. She tried pushing her cockhead against her doll's lips instead. They felt like soft pillows, but still nothing happened.

"I'm slowly losing my patience princess and I can assure you that that's the last thing you want to happen. You either start sucking my cock or face the consequences, and those consequences won't be pretty at all, so I strongly advise you to choose the former. If you start sucking make sure I don't feel a hint of teeth though cause if I do they'll get pulled." Charlene threatened with a dark look in her eyes.

Scared out of her mind Cinderella gave in and wrapped her lips around the big cock, careful not to use her teeth. It was warm, pulsing and had a slightly salty musky taste of sweat mixed in with pre cum. It was overall gross to her, but she had to do this, it was either this or god knew what else that demented woman had in mind.

Besides it wasn't like she could stop sucking anyway as a strong hand held the back of her head in place. With the cock already a third of the way in her mouth she couldn't pull back any longer. It wasn't like she didn't try either, placing her hands against Charlene's nylon clad thighs, she tried to push back with all her might, but even the combined force of both her arms and the force of her neck was enough to fight the force in one of Charlene's arms.

Instead of moving back Charlene moved her hips forwards slowly, driving her cock deeper and deeper into Cinderella's mouth with seemingly no effort. She only stopped once Cinderella's nose was pressed to her stomach and her balls were resting on her doll's chin. There really was no gag reflex left. Her hard-pulsing cock fit perfectly down her doll's throat and it felt great.

Keeping her cock in place for a moment she moaned loudly before finally pulling it back to about a third of the way before slamming her cock down her doll's throat hard and fast. Slowly but surely she picked up the pace, roughly fucking her doll's face as her balls slapped against her chin. Her pace continued to quicken until she suddenly stopped, only the head remained in her dolls mouth. Then with a loud grunt and a few twitches of her cock she painted the inside of Cinderella's mouth with her seed. The warm bitter salty goo being an exact match for the feed she had gotten all this time.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,344 Followers
12