Pleasant Nightmare

Story Info
A group of uni students with a mixed fight of two members.
3k words
2
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ik280
ik280
2 Followers

The party was about to come to an end with most of the participants having gone downtown to enjoy city life. While Laura had left to give private tuition of an hour to one of her pupils, Elena and Emily were attending the funeral of a friend of theirs and their mother's to join their classmates later on. John was the only one who had somehow managed to stay out of lingering on some sidewalks for no reason. He had not convinced himself it was the right decision not to stay at home on his own. In fact his university group consisted of nice guys and beautiful girls of his age but he had not managed to feel less lonely with them than without them. It did not work, whysoever. He was sitting at the table with a wide range of food mainly consumed.

On the one hand he was enjoying the opportunity to eat all the food he had normally no access to, on the other hand however he had been blocked by the fact that he was not the host and would therefore have taken food he was not necessarily supposed to. He was not even eager to stand up, he just detested acting on the field of others. He was instead waiting for Laura to arrive. Although she would never have beaten John in any way, not even with gloves, he knew Laura would be a feminine person to generally rely on. Instead of urging time John was thinking about what corona restrictions the free masons would think of in October. Furthermore he was laughing at a joke he had created on his own. Enough time had gone by, and the door suddenly opened.

- Hi! - Laura said.

- Hello! - John replied.

- Where are all the others?! - she asked.

- Well, they've left to hang out downtown. They'll arrive in an hour or so.

- And why are you here on your own?! - Laura asked.

- To wait for you - John answered.

Laura did not want to near John indeed but she did not wish to hurt him either. She was even pleased by his kind words. John meant to feel how he would soon be dumped by his classmate. Laura however did not hesitate to suggest:

- You wanna play?! - she pointed at the nine men's morris under the table.

- Ehm, yeah - John replied.

They began playing. John enjoyed fighting against a girl and put much effort in defeating his opponent. While playing he was staring at Laura, who was not ugly but rather smart than perfect looking. Her limbs reminded John of indestructible weapons made of rubber-steel alloy. Laura had chosen comfortable clothes, including sneakers, trousers and a red long sleeve shirt. She was not afraid of John because she knew exactly how to behave - and to make behave. Furthermore she had taken boxing courses, which made her confidence reliable as well. She did also have a boyfriend she would never have left.

- I haven't played this for ages - John said.

- Neither have I - Laura replied, and made a few steps to win that particular game.

John was not physically attractive but he was not necessarily ugly either. He was small, chunky and cute in a way. It was rather his intelligence that made him so special. Although he felt how Laura did not fit to him and he did not really feel attracted to Laura, he would not have minded to get raped by her.

Despite the differences between their personalities Laura and John liked having a conversation with each other since they had learnt to cherish the opportunity to listen to an intelligent person. They had been playing for a while when they heard someone coming in.

- Ah, they've arrived - Laura said.

John did not react to the noise. He was rather waiting for the things to happen.

- Hi! - Emily said after entering the room. - How are you? - she asked Laura.

- Hello! - Elena said. - Nice to see you!

John was about to say hello but instead he just articulated and nodded because the sisters did not really take notice of him.

- We've been playing and the others are downtown - Laura explained. - They're coming in about half an hour - she added.

John did not say anything. He was waiting for Laura to move. After a short small talk with the sisters she continued playing to come to an end.

- You wanna play with John, Emily?! - she asked. - I feel sort of tired.

Emily did apparently not want to play with John. She did not feel like looking at his face. She did not even want to decline.

- Come on, have a go! - Laura offered. - Meanwhile I'll eat something - she added.

Emily took a seat opposite John and stared at his chest to learn to look at his face. John's soul saw two girls who were utterly attractive. Emily was wearing high heels, a hose, black tailored trousers, a white blouse and a black blazer. She had black hair and brown eyes. Not only her face was pretty but her curves attracted every male eye, too. She was a beauty. As a social climber she was delighted to have her body helping her but she did not necessarily succeed all the time. Elena pointed to one of her sister's pieces.

- Oh, yeah - Emily replied gratefully to beat one of John's pieces.

Elena was wearing nearly the same clothes as her sister: black open arch heels, black tailored trousers, a white shirt and a black blazer. Plus she was using her sunglasses as hair band. She was a bit taller than Emily and even thinner. Disgustingly thin. Her pale skin made her narrow fingers look even scary. On the other hand she was very attractive, just like her sister. Her long legs emphasized the perfectly shaped triangle made up of her hips and her genitals. She had dropped one of her shoes to stretch her sole she had been pressing her shoe with all day.

- You mustn't go like that! - John said, having realised he would not be able to win the game.

Emily was confused by John's words. She was not eager to react but she had to:

- Why not?! - she shrugged her shoulders slightly, not seeing John's point.

- Fuck... - John articulated loudly.

Emily had lip-read John's word. She had been fed up with the entire day anyway and she just could not resist getting upset:

- Were you addressing me?! - she asked John as if she had been waiting for the moment.

Although John did not mean to offend the sisters, his remark turned out to be a Freudian slip. He was not wanting to provoke but he was not willing to apologise either. He would even have hurt the girls more. In fact he did not understand himself but at the same time he felt his own point.

- Would you please stop talking to me like that?! - Emily said.

Just like Emily, John could not prevent corresponding words either. He spontaneously decided to claim some respect the uncomfortable way:

- This is what you exude - he said.

This was the final straw. Both Elena and Emily even needed a moment to realise what words they were being expected to swallow. After a short hesitation Elena slapped John, feeling the urge to protect her sister. John simply ignored he was acting with a woman. He just stood up and hit back. Elena feeling the pain quickly kicked John into the groin. While the gentleman was recovering, Elena dragged him into the bathroom. John was going to punch Elena into the stomach but the lady was quicker and snapped John's throat to push it against the wall. Elena was not necessarily strong but she knew exactly how to weaken her opponent. She was squeezing John's throat, barely leaving him any opportunity to even think of protecting himself in a way. John was hoping Elena would change her strategy but she kept squeezing. He finally managed to remove Elena's thin arm but Elena just took her other arm to continue squeezing John's throat. While dazing John Elena used her other hand to squeeze John's genital. John couldn't help but realise he was being tortured and in the need of begging for pardon. The darkish room, her dark clothes and her pale hands made Elena appear like devil himself.

Even Laura and Emily could hear John begging and screaming. Although Laura felt the whole thing is not her business anyway and it is in fact John's task to protect himself as a boy, she meant to know Elena had gone too far, she even felt sorry for John. She did not want to intervene anyway because she thought she would only humiliate John. Emily did have an idea of what John was going through but she had an explanation for not feeling sorry for him - just in case. She was grateful for her sister's help to get on with boys.

John's face turned red and he tore up. Instead of suffocating John Elena let him fall onto the ground. While John was lying on the floor, Elena took her right foot out of her shoe and placed it onto John's neck. It was exactly the foot she was shoeplaying with on the video John had recorded. While John was groaning with pain, Elena turned her pale face to John and politely informed him with a calm and gentle voice:

- If you film me once again without my permission, we'll meet again. If you film my sister, I'll torture you to death!

Elena took a last look at John's eyes for a couple of seconds to lift her foot from John's throat and gently put it back into her shoe. She had simply been fed up with laughing at a little waster who had not managed to show any respect towards her and her sex at all. Her main motif was however to protect her little sister. If she had been on her own, she would not necessarily have taken on with John because she was insecure about her ability to transmit feelings to her fellow human beings. Hence she had relied on superficial people that were not necessarily keen on rummaging around in her unbalanced mind. One could say John was a good challenge she was able to face more or less successfully. She had begun to think about how to come across Laura and Emily when going back but their fellow students helped her by having arrived.

-Hello, how are you?! - Elena said with a gentle smile on her face after she saw her fellow students.

- Hi, nice to see you! - the others said.

- We climbed all the way to the square - Brian reported. - We even had some ice cream - he added.

- Oh, did you?! - Elena remarked.

- Did you see the tower? - Laura asked.

- Yeah, but it was quite expensive, so we didn't go in. We went to the sweet shop instead... - Jane laughed.

While the conversations were going on, John had recovered in a way and closed the door after he heard the others arrive, and turned on the light to pretend he is 'in the bathroom'. He was afraid of the others seeing him beaten up, hence he did everything to look as normal as possible. He did not like the idea of the others learning about his dispute with Elena. He knew neither Elena nor Emily were candidates to tell him on because the situation was bizarre to them as well. It was rather Laura John was afraid of, imagining her objectively pointing at their argument. He just did not want to betray the others by being kind to them and making them afterwards realize he is a disgusting pervert - and disappointing them. He calmed himself by hoping they would split the group and lure at least one or two people onto his side, especially those with knowledge of human nature and a small portion of hatred towards Elena.

- Hello! - Jane said with a smile after she noticed John entering the room to greet the new participants.

- Hi! - John answered with a kind smile on his face.

John was not someone to be in the middle of the group, hence he was not being expected to say much anyway. Laura was staring with big eyes because she was simply afraid of doing something wrong. Emily was enjoying the fact that her sister had just beaten up John - not least in her interest - but she was not really interested in dealing with the situation. Elena had just thrown an eye on John through her hair. They kept avoiding any contact with John first and foremost lest he assume Elena is the right person to feel sexually attracted to.

- Ya know why Sam's not coming to the playground?! - Brian asked.

After a short moment of patience he answered his own question:

- Sam was stillborn! - he said with a cheeky seriousness on his face.

John burst out laughing. Not only did he find the joke funny but he was also enjoying the fact that Brian was telling it exactly at a moment Elena and Emily have just attended a funeral. The other group members did like the joke as well, except Fran, whose sister Sarah had died in a car accident the year before.

The small conversations came little by little to an end. When the members were about to say good-bye, Emily turned to Jane to make her a kind offer:

- Jane, you wanna have our lift?! - she asked. - We're going to Robert - she added.

- Oh, sure, thanks! - Jane answered. - John, you can join us if we have another seat left. You live nearby, don't you?!

- Ehm... - John said.

- Come on, you don't wanna be alone all the time, do you?! - Jane kindly added.

Both the sisters and John were not prepared. It was indeed dark outside and everything was closed so that there was no excuse for John. The girls did not know either how to explain to Jane John was the last piece they wished to have in their car.

When the students had said goodbye to each other, Elena, Emily, Jane and John took a seat in the car. Emily pushed her seat forward in order to avoid any verbal exchange with John. The seat belts got fastened, and a slight silent invaded the car. John heard Elena drop her shoes to drive barefooted. During the journey John was watching Elena's right foot pump the pedals and right hand shift the gears. John was in fact amazed by Elena's driving skills although he had been seeing the hand and the foot his throat had been tightened and loosened by just some time ago.

- You still have enough pupils?! - Jane turned to John.

- Yeah, I do - John said. - It's just some of them cancel in the last minute, which is quite annoying if it occurs many times - he added.

- What are you teaching exactly?!

- I'm doing Maths, French and Finnish - John said with a slight embarrassment on his face.

- Oh, that's amazing! - Jane got wowed.

- Yeah, you know, it sounds good and everything but deep in my heart I only do English and Finnish - he corrected. - I do master the other subjects at a certain level but I know there are enough people to correct my mistakes - he explained.

- Yeah, but even though it's not bad... - Jane replied.

- What about you?! - John threw the ball. - You're still learning Greek?!

- Certainly!

- You go often, don't you?!

- Yeah, during holidays we visit my parents - Jane reported.

- Well, then your life is diversified as well - John acknowledged.

- It is in fact just the distance, you know...

- Oh, I like that - John remarked. - Some of us are quite proud of not seeing their family members but twice a year - he added.

They arrived near John's house, and Elena stopped to let John out.

- Bye, all the best! - John said.

- See ya on Monday, have a good weekend! - Jane said.

Elena just turned her head in John's direction. She was about to say goodbye but she did not. Emily was watching John get out through the mirrors. The car restarted and it was Jane's turn to alight.

- Jane, would you mind leaving at the roundabout?! - she asked. - I'm asking because it's a bit difficult to turn around in the narrow streets - she explained.

- That's perfectly fine! - Jane said. - Don't be kidding! - she added.

- I hope it won't be much farther away - Elena said. - It is indeed not a good place to pass by car.

- That's absolutely ok, and thank you so much for your lift! - she said.

- Are you coming on Monday? - Emily asked.

- I'll see, don't know yet - Jane replied. - I'll have to get up early on Tuesday.

- Ah, ok... - Emily said. - Then we'll meet on Monday anyway!

- That's right! - Jane said. - Thanks again and bye!

- You're welcome, see you! - Emily said.

- Have a good weekend! - Elena added.

- And you! Bye! - Jane responded, and shut the door.

A huge silent pervaded the car. The sisters took a moment to revise the evening, and suddenly started giggling. It was mainly the fact that they were acting as gangsters at an innocent meeting of students. It was unusual, something you seldom do, especially to Elena, who was proud of her sister to help her interacting socially. Luckily to Emily the age gap between her and her sister was small enough to expect Elena to be on her side forever and for always because to her finding a man all the time did not seem to be promising with regard to the future.

ik280
ik280
2 Followers