Please Be My Squirting Slave

Story Info
A man asks his wife to be his squirting slave.
3.8k words
4.33
3.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This squirt thing, again? What is the deal? Why is it like, the hottest thing for you?" asked Camila.

Robert thought for a moment, and then said, "Well, you like, no, love when I come, right?" She nodded, and he continued, "And when you see my white goop shoot out of me onto your tits, or feel it come out of my dick and onto your tongue, or even when you watch porn and see a man fucking a woman and then coming all over her stomach and tits, right, you love it, right?"

"You're turning me on!" she said, laughing. "Obviously, I love your come, and yeah, it's hot when guys come in porn, that's why they call it the money shot, everyone loves it."

He smiled and nodded, and then said, "Well, imagine you've been watching porn your whole adult life, and men always come their white jizz all over women and in their mouths and stuff, but you've had plenty of boyfriends over the years and not a single one has ever come like that."

"Wait," she began as she crinkled up her brow. "You mean like if none of the guys I dated before you could have orgasms?"

He shook his head, and replied, "No, I mean like they orgasm, and moan and say "Fuck yeah I'm coming," or whatever, but nothing comes out at all. This is some alternate universe where that's even possibly a thing."

"Okay," she said.

"So, now you're watching porn, flicking your bean and coming to seeing men shoot white goop on women. You love seeing this, it drives you crazy. Now imagine many people say that the goop is mostly pee, and the rest is just funky fluid, and it's gross that some men can produce such a thing. You'd feel weird, right?" She nodded, and he went on, "Then, imagine you settle down with me, and discover that I can come the rare goop you see in porn. Next, imagine that you are able to find studies online that show that the goop is almost entirely water, and protein rich fluid, and only trace residual pee. Now, do you think you'd want me to come for you?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, okay, I get it, now. You spent all these years thinking squirt is hot, but being told it's piss. Then you read that paper by that smut writer demonstrating, with study data, that it's almost entirely water, and we discovered I can squirt, so now you're fucking obsessed with making me squirt." she concluded, and laughed.

He sat forward in his chair, and said, "Yeah, I mean, I love women, and I've had sex with-" he stopped and thought for a moment. "Twenty women? Twenty-five? But every single one had no payoff, nothing exciting happened when they came. Still was, of course, hot and I loved it all, but now I have you, my beautiful wife, and if we make you come right, you fucking erupt right at the peak of your orgasm. That's fucking hot! I'm nearly forty years old, and I feel like I'm just discovering sex for the first time again! Suddenly there's this new, extremely exciting thing that happens sometimes when we have sex, and it's mind blowing."

She picked up her wine glass and took a sip, and then said, "I really do get it. If I was in your hypothetical universe, and discovered that men ejaculating semen was not only real and attainable, but that it is also not anything gross, after years of masturbating to videos of it, I'd be fucking thrilled, and probably feel the same way you do. I'd want you to fucking jerk off into my mouth every day!"

He laughed, and said, loudly, "Thank you! Finally, you get it! Yeah, if you could squirt every day, oh fuck, I don't know what would happen. But, I get it, it's only occasional, and that's fine, too. It makes it all the more exciting to wait for it. It's so crazy, because I didn't think I'd ever feel like this again. And the weird part is that it's not something I was even capable of considering previously. Like, wanting to re-experience the excitement of discovering sex for the first time never even occurred to me, and now that it's happening it's this amazing, unexpected, heavenly part of my life."

"So, what did you want to ask me about it?" she said thoughtfully.

He poured himself another glass of wine, and replied, "I wanted to know if you'd let me dom you, like completely own you, control everything you do sexually. Your body would be mine."

She crinkled her brow in confusion, and said, "Honey, we've done that tons of times, what are you talking about?"

"Yeah, but not with squirt. I want to make you my squirting slave. I want to decide when you squirt, and keep making you come over and over, until I've had enough squirt."

"Ohhhh," she began, "yeah, that's fine. I don't really see a difference."

Later that day, after Camila had drank a lot of water for several hours, she met Robert in the bedroom.

"Okay, slave, take off your clothes, and lay on the floor," he said to her.

She did so. As she moved, Robert marveled at how graceful and beautiful her smooth brown body looked as she adjusted herself. Her large, round breasts had perfect medium sized nipples on them, and he relished in watching them jiggle and bounce. He thought about how lucky he was to have such a stunningly beautiful wife and how, even after ten years of marriage, he still was driven wild by her wide hips and perfect pussy.

He had always appreciated her, and especially every time he watched porn where a woman had floppy, big labia minora that hung outside of her labia majora (making the terminology a misnomer to boot!), or one giant labia and one small, a giant, lopsided clit drooping at an unsightly angle, or any other weird combination.

With Camila, just below a neatly trimmed bush, her labia majora perfectly framed her clit and labia minora, so that he could barely see them, unless she spread her legs. As she did so, and he could see the almost perfect symmetry between the two labia minora, and their alluring brown color, slightly darker than the rest of her body, as well as her clit, perfect in size and shape, too, he felt his body quicken.

He knelt down and started licking her clit. Camila started moaning.

Robert looked up and said, "Do not come unless you ask permission, first! If you come without permission, you will be punished!"

Camila said, "Yes, master."

He started licking her pussy, again, and rubbing her breasts. Her moans became whines of pleasure as her ecstasy heightened. He shoved a finger inside of her and moved it in and out, watching her female lubricants moisten his finger. Then he put another finger in, and started licking even faster, and more aggressively.

"Can I come?" whined Camila.

"No!" barked Robert.

He licked her even more forcefully, and she moaned louder.

"Please let me come, master!" she yelped.

"You may come!" he replied.

Her moan got deeper, and he felt the inside of her pussy dilate, and then forcefully contract on his fingers. He moved his head, and put a glass measuring pitcher beneath her pussy, just as the inside of her pussy began to swell, and the tiny hole beneath her clit enlarged slightly, and started to fill with squirt. A second later, she started to gush. He held the pitcher, and watched her stream pour into it. She kept coming for a long time, and he watched the lines on the pitcher reach twelve ounces of the delicious looking, clear fluid. Finally she finished, and lay there, smiling, and breathing deeply, satisfied.

Robert put the pitcher to his lips and took a sip. It tasted like pure water. He was about to chug the entire thing, but then had a better idea, and set it aside. Leaning back down, he put a hand on her throat. She closed her eyes and smiled. He thought it was so bizarre that she loved that so much, but he was doing whatever he could to make sure she was as turned on as possible, so that she would squirt a lot.

He moved up to her head, and put his dick in her mouth while he rubbed her clit with his hand. She moaned loudly and shook.

"Did you just fucking come?" he demanded. She made an mhmmm sound, and he said, "You fucking bitch! You didn't ask permission! Open your mouth wide, my dick is going down your throat."

She opened her mouth wide, and he forced his dick past her tongue, and watched her wince and pulled it out just before she actually started gagging.

He moved down between her legs, again, and started licking her clit. She whined and moaned.

"May I come?" she asked.

"Yes!" he replied.

He put the pitcher in front of her cunt, again, and watched her spray into it. It filled up to the twenty-four ounce line.

He set it aside, and said, "Okay, get up."

She got to her knees, and Robert could see that the towel they had laid down had a nice wet spot from her squirt that had trickled down and missed the pitcher. He laid on the towel, feeling the wetness on his back.

"Since you obeyed so well, and got permission to come, I will allow you to sit on my face. Now, straddle my face, facing my dick," he commanded.

Camila knelt over him and lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

"Lean forward and get that dick in your mouth," he said.

She leaned forward, and started sucking his dick as he licked her clit. He listened to her moans starting to rise, muffled by his dick in her mouth, and started licking her more vigorously.

She started to lift her head up, and let his dick fall out of her mouth to speak. He grabbed her by the hair with one hand, and shoved his dick back into her mouth with the other.

"No, bitch, keep that dick in your mouth, I didn't say you could talk," he said, roughly, and went back to licking her clit.

He felt her hips move, like she was trying to dismount his face, so he grabbed them, tightly with a hand on either side, and forced her to stay in place. He started fingering her, and remembered that she had some kind of concern about not being able to squirt unless she was lying down. This was probably what she wanted to tell him, but he wanted to push her limits, and really make her his, so he didn't allow her to move, or complain.

He kept licking her, and then felt his dick fall out of her mouth again. A word started to form on her lips, but he shoved his dick back into her mouth again, and when she started to immediately raise her head again, he grabbed her by the hair, and forced her head forward, and his dick all the way back into her throat.

"You keep disobeying me, and I'm going to keep fucking your throat!" he said, sharply.

He pushed her head down more, forcing his dick deeper down her throat, and held it there for a second. Then he let her go, and she raised her head slightly and breathed through her nose while she continued sucking his dick. This was another thing he'd done many times before, that she had said she enjoyed. He didn't get it, and knew lots of women liked this kind of thing. He just wrote it off as probably due to thousands of years of cave man evolution where big, unevolved neanderthal men cruelly dominated women in sex. It had gone on for so many millennia that women started to like it, it seemed. Probably a bizarre crossed wires issue where rough domination got associated with successful mating, and orgasm.

He put his tongue inside of her and rubbed her clit with his fingers. She started to moan, again, and he felt her hips rise again, like she was trying to get up, so he held them tightly, locking her in place. She didn't think she could squirt like this, but he knew she'd drank a lot of water, and was extremely turned on, so he knew she would surprise herself and explode, if he just waited.

He kept tongue fucking her hot, wet pussy, tasting her sweet and savory flavored pussy. Finally, she started her muffled moan, and he felt her pussy contract on his tongue. She kept moaning, and he realized she was coming extremely hard. When he decided she was into the orgasm enough to be able to finish without him licking her any longer, he leaned his head back, and watched.

He saw her pussy contract, dilate, and contract again, as her legs shook, and her hips moved, but no squirt came out. She settled down, and stopped moaning, and he realized she wasn't going to squirt. But then he heard her take a deep breath through her nose, and moan around his dick in her mouth. Her pussy contracted, and then he watched the pink inside swell, and start to absolutely gush a torrent of squirt. He wasn't prepared, since he thought she wasn't going to, so it splattered all over his face and hair, but he quickly grabbed the pitcher and held it beneath her. He watched the jet of clear liquid shoot out of her, filling the pitcher more, and more. Some droplets splattered out of the pitcher and onto his face.

When she was finished, he allowed her to remain there, pussy dripping, legs shaking, and breathing deeply through her nose (since she knew he wouldn't allow her to take his dick out of her mouth), for a little while.

At last, when she seemed to have regained her composure, he said, "Okay, you can get up, now."

She raised her hips, and this time was allowed to do so, and moved off of him. He immediately put a blind fold over her eyes and told her to get on her hands and knees. He placed something in front of her, and then got behind her.

"Okay, I know you're a freak and you've enjoyed everything I've done to you, right?" he inquired.

"You know it honey!" was the reply.

"Well, feel this?" he had put a lubricated condom on his dick and let it fall on her asshole after spreading her cheeks open. "I know you actually don't like anal. So, this is a lubed condom on my dick, and if you don't do exactly what I say, I'm going to push it inside you. The more you disobey, the deeper it goes. If you keep disobeying, I'm going to fuck you in the asshole until I come."

She was silent, so he continued, "Okay, take off your blind fold."

She took it off and looked down to see the pitcher, completely full of her squirt, a whole thirty ounces of it.

"Drink it all!" commanded Robert.

She hesitated, so he pushed the tip of his dick against her asshole a little. She picked it up, and put it to her lips and started to drink. After a few gulps, she stopped.

"Nope, you're not done! I'll let you take a break after you drink half of it, but if you stop now," he pushed against her asshole slightly harder, and the tip of his dick just barely started to cross the threshold.

She started drinking again, now in large gulps. He realized she clearly seriously didn't want his dick in her ass! She was willing to literally chug her own bodily fluids rather than have that happen! He couldn't feel bad, though, as, for one, she could say the safe word, or tap out literally any time, and wasn't, and, secondly, he had drank some of it, and knew it tasted just like water, so wasn't really anything unpleasant at all. In fact, he had let her squirt into his mouth countless times, and drank every last drop. He'd even drank her squirt from this very pitcher before, and finished the whole 30 ounces on another occasion. She was delicious.

After several more gulps she stopped. He was about to yell at her, but realized it was down to the fifteen ounce line, and she was taking the break he'd promised her.

"Good slave, you're following instructions. Your asshole is safe! For now anyway. Just keep behaving," he said.

He squeezed her ass cheeks, and admired the heart shape that her wide hips and round ass made at this angle. He reached down and started rubbing her clit. She started making pleasure noises and he slapped her ass. After a few minutes, when it sounded like she was going to come again, he said, "Okay, drink the rest of it!"

She started drinking again, as he rubbed her clit. She started coming, and squirting, so he put another pitcher beneath her, and caught it as it poured out of her. She was drinking her own squirt while squirting! Robert was rock hard watching this. She slowed her drinking speed while she came, giving Robert enough time to let her fill the new pitcher up a few ounces. He then poured this pitcher into the pitcher she was drinking. She glared, but kept drinking. Finally the pitcher was empty.

"Good! Now, since you drank your own squirt, the next time you squirt it will be," he put on on his best Jamaican accent, mimicking a character from a show they both loved, and finished, "double squirt." He went back to his normal voice, and said, "Okay lay on your back."

She flipped over and laid on the wet towel. Robert put his dick in her mouth and started fucking it. He looked down and was about to finger her, but instead said, "Why are your fucking legs closed? Your pussy is my property, you do not get to hide it from me! Keep them open!"

She spread her legs wide, again, and he started fingering her. He stopped for a moment and tasted her fluid by licking his fingers. It tasted sweet and delicious. When he looked back her legs were closed again, and he pushed his dick back into her throat for a second.

After he pulled it out, he said, "Do you know why I did that?"

"Because I disobeyed by closing my legs," she said.

"Exactly, and," he looked down and saw that they were closed again, "they're fucking closed again! Open them wide!" She opened them, and he put his fingers deep inside of her. "Open your mouth, taste your pussy as punishment!"

She opened her mouth and he smeared her natural vaginal lubricant and female ejaculate across her tongue, and then shoved his dick into her mouth again.

"You're such a fucking slut you like that don't you?" he demanded.

"Mmmhmmm," she responded.

He couldn't blame her, it tasted truly delicious.

"You even like when I punish you with my dick, too, don't you?" he asked, pulling his dick out of her mouth so she could respond.

"I do," she replied.

He said, "Okay I want you to get up into a squatting position, and then lean back on your hands, so only your hands and feet are touching the ground, then masturbate and squirt."

"Master, I can't-" she began, but he cut her off.

"You can do whatever the fuck I tell you to do! Now get into the position I told you to!"

She did so, and then moved one hand up and started rubbing her clit. Her thighs were jiggling, and her ass was bouncing against her calves and ankles.

"Now, when you start to squirt, I want you to thrust your hips up and forward, then back, to stop the stream, then forward again, in time with the waves of your orgasm, and repeat until you are spent. This is a performance, now! You are my slave, and you are going to entertain me."

She kept masturbating, and closed her eyes. Robert sat down on the floor in front of her to enjoy the show. After a few minutes of rubbing her clit, and sometimes fingering herself to get more of her own natural lubricant before going back to her clit, she finally yelped, and thrust her hips forward, releasing a spray of squirt. Because of her movement, it sprayed on him, starting at his stomach, and then quickly went up to his chest, and ended on his face. She then leaned back, again, moaned, and rubbed her clit more furiously, before thrusting forward again, and spraying all over him for a second time. The whole time her thighs and hips kept bouncing, as she leaned back again, and then thrust forward again, once more, and sprayed him again, this time it hit him almost entirely in the face only. He licked it off of his lips and enjoyed her taste as he watched her orgasm stop, and waited her to calm down again.

"Okay, lay down on your back," he said. She did, and he continued, "I'm going to lick your pussy. You have sixty seconds to come and squirt, again. If you can't, then I'm going to put my dick down your throat and hold it there while I come, as punishment. If you can, then I want you to use your bodily position and your hand to angle your pussy so your squirt goes all over your stomach, tits, and face. While you're doing that, I will give you the honor of me coming all over your tits."

She knew better than to argue, so she just closed her eyes as he knelt down and started licking. He was going as hard as he could, aggressively licking her clit and fingering her, to give her a fair shot. As he did so, he counted. He got to twenty seconds, and was thinking, based on her noises, that she might make it. He kept licking, though, and nothing. He got to thirty, and was starting to doubt. At forty, he knew she wasn't going to make it in time. However, at forty five seconds she started to explode with a loud, moaning orgasm. He got to his knees and moved to her side as he watched her squirting all over herself. He started jerking off, and, as the rain of squirt poured down on her, and on him as he leaned over her, he came, and splattered her tits and face with thick, white come. She kept squirting for a second, and actually did herself the favor of washing his come off of her!

12