Please Brother Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that you're usually yelling at me to get out of your room by now."

"Well," I mused as to my alarm I saw my panties hanging on the corner of my wardrobe just behind Jamie's head."

I had to take action quickly and quickly ripped Jamie's towel down from his loins exposing his semi-stiff cock as it hit the floor.

"Hey!" Jamie laughed, "If you want to see my cock you only have to ask,"

as he slowly reached down for his towel to cover himself.

"What that little thing?" I mocked.

"Hey you haven't seen it in action," he boasted, "I leave you to get back to your wanking," he hit back smiling.

I didn't know what came over me, I become subconsciously mischievous and twisted towards him on my chair.

"Jamie!" I shouted.

"What?"

I spread my legs and lifted my skirt, letting have a good eyeful of my puffy post cum pussy!

"Let's see it in action then!" I teased.

Jamie smiled, "you're disgusting," and left.

Days later and I was waiting to get a sneak preview of Jamie's latest screw.

I turned the camera on as they entered his bedroom and quickly stifled my laughter. Christ, she was fat and willing and was naked before he was. She was on her knees in no time, urgently pulling down his trousers and pants. Jamie's cock sprung up to attention! "Hell, he could get it up for that! I went to study how my brother was holding up but she quickly had his cock gobbled to the roots.

She was all sagging tits and flabby guts and yet Jamie managed to screw her in the missionary position and even went on to do her doggie style. Ha! More like porky pig style. I stifled my laughter as her huge tits swayed with every prod he gave her. There was a ripple of a wave of fat flowed, which through her body every time she took a pounding from his cock. I expected him to say, "Squeal little piggy," as he slapped her ass.

I already had my panties off ready for a good fap but used them to stifle my laughter instead. Even so, I was impressed by my brother performance and surprisingly still managed to cum despite the monster he was porking.

The next morning I went down into the kitchen and there was Jamie in his usual pose reading the newspaper.

"I thought you were cooking bacon?" I sarcastically hinted.

"No just cornflakes."

"Was that a workmate you brought home last night?

"As a matter of fact, it was."

"She was a noisy one, I could hear her squealing like a stuck pig."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you were really making bacon with your fellow pig last night."

"Just giving the girl what she wanted."

"It was quite surprising, I was expecting her to oink with the porking you were giving her." My stifled laughter burst out and Jamie immediately cottoned on.

"Oh, I see you're having a dig at Louise."

"What's she doing with you? did she fall out with Kermit? Haha, she's gone from one Muppet to another."

"She's a very nice girl actually."

"Oh, come on she was the only pork available! I bet when you ate her out she tasted of applesauce."

"How did you know I ate her out?" He asked suddenly.

I faltered a bit knowing I might give the game away.

"You must of, being the stud you are," I retorted in a bit of a panic that Jamie, being a policeman picked up on.

"So how come you know about what I get up to into in the bedroom?"

"Oh, I know what goes on."

"Been flashing your virgin pussy at the Milkman have you?" he taunted referencing my flash from a week ago.

"Now and then,"

"Have a good time?" He winked rubbing his crotch, indicating masturbation.

"Oh fuck off!"

"Maybe you like it kinky!"

"What do you mean?' I demanded.

"I don't know, I just wonder what you get up to in that bedroom of yours all the time, it's a bit weird,"

"Oh, and fucking pigs isn't?"

"I've a thyroid condition if you must know," Interrupted a deep voice from the doorway. I turned and to my horror, a tearful Louise was standing there.

"I'm sorry," I immediately said as she started to make her way to the door.

"Louise, wait, I didn't mean it like that," I cried as I quickly ran after her desperately wanting to explain, but it was too late she tearfully sped away.

I felt awful for days and begged Jamie to give me her number so I could apologise. How the hell I was going to word it was a problem? "Don't worry", Jamie said, "I'll apologise for you, I work with her."

I viewed the video of Louise humping getting humped and really enjoying it. I was really happy for her. Jamie was really doing the business especially when he went down on her! Oh god, that only made me feel guilty. 'Apple sauce', I kept thinking. It was just then I made a mad association with food and remembered I had to get some essentials from the local market. I slammed down the laptop lid and runoff. That afternoon I scurried down to the shops and arrived back only to find Jamie had come home. I Shouted upstairs, "Where are you?"

I heard a laugh and then got my answer, "I'm in your bedroom!"

'Oh no!' I hadn't logged out and I ran upstairs in a panic. I burst in through my door and looked to my laptop only to find it exactly how I left it.

I looked to Jamie and there he was smirking as he used my crop on his hand.

"What are you doing in here?" I cried,

"Oh, just nosing around, interesting stuff you have," he laughed,

Paddles, handcuffs, floggers and a tens unit!"

"Get out, get out," I screamed.

"It's okay, I'm going," he laughed.

The door slammed behind him and I raced over to my laptop.

I was relieved, nothing had been touched.

It took me days to summon the guts to face Jamie again but when I did I was surprised.

"Are you okay Maria," he caringly said,

"Yeah fine," I suspiciously responded,

"Look, Maria, I'm sorry, what you get up to in your own bedroom is your business,"

"I don't want to talk about it!"

"No seriously, Maria, we all have our little kinks, none of us is on the level,"

"I know you mean well, but please drop it."

"It's just that you never go out, I want you to be happy,"

"Really?"

"Of course I do, you're still my sister!"

"Oh thanks, I appreciate that."

I felt a warm glow towards Jamie so warm it brought tears to my eyes.

"Oh and by the way I passed on your apology to Louise,"

"Oh yeah, what did she say?"

"She said she wants to hear it from the horse's mouth,"

"Oh no, no way,"

"It's okay I've explained you were just trying to get one over on me, just say sorry, it'll mean ever so much to her,"

"Okay then."

The doorbell rang at one and I answered it to see Louise standing there in her full policewoman uniform.

"Hello," she greeted with a smile.

"Hello," I sighed, "Look I'm terribly sorry, I really was trying to get at my brother. Please come in."

We chatted in the kitchen and drank tea. Louise proved to be great fun, which made my lampooning of her even harder to take. She asked to use the toilet and I directed her upstairs.

I sat and smiled as I sipped my coffee, Louise was pleasant company. She was a big girl and I could hear her plodding around upstairs. I followed her steps and I was sure she was going to my bedroom.

"Louise?" I shouted but heard nothing. I galloped upstairs and saw my door ajar. I burst in.

"What are you doing," My words trailed off as I saw her sitting on my bed, her tunic off, patting her lap with one hand and swishing my paddle with the other.

"You've been a very naughty girl, and I think you need to be punished!"

I stood with my mouth agape in shock, did I hear that right?"

"Come on over my lap, your panties are coming down."

Modesty stopped me from obeying but the longer I thought about it the more turned on I got, until I did as I was told.

I walked gingerly towards her as she slowly patted my paddle against her hand. How did she know? It was glaringly obvious, Jamie had told her and it looked for certain Louise swung both ways!

Suddenly her hand went out and gripped my arm and forcefully pulled me in over her lap. In one swoop she clicked her handcuffs on me and pulled them clear of my skirt. I was helpless!

"Now my little brat, time for your spanking!"

Louise pulled my skirt up and roughly pushed my panties down.

She slapped my ass once very hard making me cry out and stiffen to attention!

"Hey, that hurt!" I protested bringing forth another forceful slap to my already stinging rear!

"Silence!"

"Hey!"

I reared up again in pain, as my ass was stung yet again!

"Silence!" She demanded I can do this all afternoon,"

"Let me." Was all I could get out as the paddle whipped in low again, just above my pussy, bringing tears to my eyes. She lifted the paddle threateningly again.

"Want to try and say anything?"

I looked over my shoulder with Louise ready to attack and kept my counsel.

"No."

I shrieked out in pain, my back arching and feet kicking. How could I be so stupid? I knew the game.

"Sorry mistress," I apologised.

"Good girl!' Said Louise smoothing my red ass with her hand. "That's just as well you said that for another five of those and you'd be bawling your eyes out, wouldn't you?"

"Yes mistress," I quickly concurred, as she was right, I wasn't in control of my punishment like I was on the web, she was, and it sounded like she really wanted me to suffer.

"Now you little brat, I'm going to punish you and you are going to do as you're told,"

"Yes, mistress."

Louise proceeded to whack my bottom, sternly but not too hard. It was still hard enough to make me writhe but not to make me cry. I withered and writhed on her lap as she took me to my limit, struggling to contain myself after each slap and struggle to prepare my self for the next hammering. Time and time again she rained down on my ass making it sorer and more sensitive with each blow, slowly making me sigh and swoon a little more, biting my lip and kicking out as each blow slowly became harder to take. After ten minutes of solid spanks, I started to tense up and bit harder into my lip. I took all she could offer with the fear that she may strike down hard. I cried out as my ass was reaching the point of optimum punishment, and I kicked out and cried with every blow. Surely she would soon stop? She couldn't spank me forever. Then to my horror, she speeded up the intensity of her spanks!

I had a smaller time to recover and the pain built up forever in my butt, up and up until I screamed, "No more! I beg you!"

Louise stopped and let out a sinister laugh as she rubbed my sore bottom.

"So you want me to stop my little brat?"

"Yes please mistress, please stop," I blubbered.

"And why should I?'

"Because I 'm very, very sorry!"

She spanked me hard again and my senses went into a painful orbit.

"No! I beg you please, please don't spank me!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm very sorry, so sorry."

It was too late as she smashed into my ass again taking me to a dry scream!

"Please please don't hit me, I beg you,"

Louise smoothed my sore butt once more.

"I'll ask you again, why not?"

"Please don't I'll do anything you ask!"

Anything?

"Yes, anything!"

"That's nice!" And with that, she slipped two fingers into my pussy, instantly up to her knuckles.

I gasped In an erotic shock as I had never been touched or dreamed of being touched there, especially by a woman.

She pushed me off her lap and I rolled onto the floor my sore ass scrapping on the carpet making me burn more.

Louise stood and took her skirt off leaving me to watch and make my own mind up to the horrors to come.

She took off her big pink panties and sat on the edge of the bed again.

She reached forward and pulled me between her legs. She grabbed me by my ears and pulled me right into her pussy! My arms worked against the cuffs longing to get them out from behind my back.

"Lick me brat!"

I did as I was told and licked away at my first pussy.

"Lighter, lighter, longer strokes she demanded."

I tasted her as she quickly leaked her girlie moisture out onto my tongue.

"Ahh yes, a virgin pussy eater!"

"Sorry mistress,"

"Keep eating!" She demanded.

I shut my eyes and worked her until she demanded something else.

"Get your tongue up my cunt brat!"

And straight away I did as I was told.

"Deeper brat, deeper."

I went back and forth her juices splattering over my face as I went at her like a woodpecker, with a moist soft pecker!

After ten or more minutes she squealed out and I sensed my ordeal was over, a strange noise, a real orgasm, much different to what I had heard online.

She pushed me on my back to the floor and stood up.

"So a laptop?"

She went over and opened it up, "What's the password bitch?"

"It's not mine," was the only excuse I could think of.

She stepped towards me and ripped open my blouse, she roughly pulled my bra up and gripped me by my nipples and pulled me up! I shrieked in pain!

"Password!"

"I don't know!"

"Liar!" And with that she gripped my nipples and twisted for all her worth, one nipple counter-clockwise the other clockwise and then pulled me up onto my toes, my nipples crying out!

"Password?" She screamed twisting and pulling up!

I cried out, "Starwinder84"

She let me down and I fell to the floor trying to keep on my knees clearing my sore ass off the carpet and holding my pinched nipples from the floor.

She searched and searched and to my horror found my videos from Jamie's bedroom. "Wow, what have we here?"

She watched for an age and I died in embarrassment.

She shrieked with laughter at what she had seen and I knew it was only a matter of time before she found her and Jamie screwing.

She stopped and I close my eyes in fear. What would she do to me?

"This is interesting," she dryly observed.

This was it.

She got out of the chair and pulled me up to look at the screen.

To my surprise, it was a vid of Jamie wanking and sniffing panties.

My panties.

Before Louise left she turned to me, 'So let's get this straight, you've been filming your brother having sex with other girls without his knowledge. That is illegal and I now have a copy." She smirked

"Don't worry Your secret is safe with me, just as long as you're a good girl!"

"Okay!"

"Make sure you're free tomorrow dinner time! I want to have more fun with you!"

With that, she was off and I closed the door. I sat in the kitchen tenderly as my soreness zapped through my buttocks. So Louise was coming back tomorrow I thought! I smiled, can't wait!

12