Please Brother Please Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sneaked back to the computer with a fresh pair of panties readying myself for another round of masturbation. I viewed Jamie and Louise engaging in pillow talk. I put my headphones on and boosted the volume so I could hear what they were saying.

"You were rather loud tonight," observed Jamie,

"Haha, you know don't you?"

"Know what?"

"Maria masturbates to the sound of your screwing,"

"Really?"

"Yes really,"

"Doesn't that girl have any shame?"

"Leave her alone, poor girl, she's adorable,"

I sat back puzzled, surely Jamie knew what was going on? He must have known that my sopping wet panties corresponded with when he brought a girl home to fuck?

"Well, we'll have to make a show for her," said Jamie rising off the bed and bending Louise over!"

"Oh not in the dirt box again!" joked Louise,

"I'm afraid so! let's make those sounds of pain authentic so sis can really get off!" With that, Jamie spread Louise's ass cheeks and took her unceremoniously up her back passage!

Louise cried out loudly.

"How's that for centre!" cried Jamie, as he proceeded to pound her ass.

"Oh, you bastard!' cried Louise,

I sat back and laughed knowing that Louise was really enjoying it. We were very much alike.

Later after Louise had gone I watched Jamie. He went out of his bedroom and returned, just as I thought, with my freshly moisturised panties. Again he started to sniff and masturbate with them. As did I.

Jamie was sitting in his robe at the breakfast table. His legs were spread out onto the chair beside himself as he lay back and read the paper.

I was fully dressed as I needed to get out.

I could see the outline of his cock and it was easy to see he was aroused.

"Morning glory? or just reminiscing about his night of sex.

"Good night last night?" I asked to break the ice.

"Louise tells me you like to listen," he replied with a smirk. I knew he was referring to my masturbation but I had more important Issues on my mind.

I took a huge breath and went in mentally with all guns blazing. "Jamie, you know I 've told you that this OCD problem I have stems from cocks."

"Strange subject for the breakfast table but go on,"

"Well, I've noticed something,"

"Really,?"

"Yes really,"

"and what would that have been?" he halfheartedly asked as he flipped a page of the morning paper.

"Well I've noticed," I voiced carefully, "That,"

"What is it? come on spit it out!"

"I've noticed I don't get the same reaction when I've seen your cock!"

Jamie jumped into life, instantly folding down his paper and bringing his legs under the table.

"You've hardly seen my cock, so how on earth can you make that assumption?" He berated, now angrily awake, glaring over the table.

"Look I know this is difficult but I know, I know just how much or how little it takes for me to gag."

"Meaning?"

"Well if," I trailed off as I buffered again his wall of aggression.

"Well if what? come on say it."

I fell silent, maybe it was a daft idea after all.

"Come on," he goaded, "let's hear what other mad ideas you have."

"Oh forget it," I shouted< "thanks for helping,"

"You are one sick and twisted pervert!" he remonstrated,

"Oh, and you're perfect!"

"Well if you call, not walking around the garden naked, not getting the shit whipped out of you and not pissing myself in front of the neighbours, if you call that perfect, then yes I am.

"Really?"

"Yes really?

"You just wank, sniff and wear my panties in bed!"

Jamie fell silent, and then quickly brought his newspaper up to cover his face. There was a long awkward pause and I could sense he was thinking behind the screen of his newspaper.

It soon came down revealing his angry face. "You're making that up,"

he accused.

"Am I?"

"Yes you are, you'd like nothing better than to draw me into your sordid little world of perversion,"

"So what happened to, 'we all have our kinks'?"

"You've heard some silly little rumour from Louise and trying to drag me down."

I slapped some screenshots from my video on the table.

Jamie's face turned to one of surprised horror as he could make out his form in the photographs.

"What are these?" he protested angrily,

"They're pics of you wanking in my panties," I cooly replied, sitting back in my chair awaiting his onslaught,

"What the fuck are you playing at? This is illegal, how did you get these? I could have you for this!"

"Oh yeah, what you going to do, sue me? Do you think I care? You're mad masochistic sister who pisses herself in front of the neighbours while in the garden naked? Come on Jamie what are your workmates going to think?

Jamie picked up the pictures in fury and threw them at me, "What do you intend to do with these Blackmail me?"

"No, no, no, I'm just making a point, you're trying to say you're kink is okay and mine is perverted, In the eyes of the vanilla public we're as bad as each other."

Jamie made several attempts to make an argument but thought better of it. He eventually submitted and reclined into his chair, his mind whirling in thought.

"So what do you want?" he eventually submitted.

I perked up as I didn't think he'd ever listen to my suggestion.

"All I want to do is just look at your cock." I awkwardly proposed.

'Oh Come on Maria, this is madness,"

"Please, brother, please just for thirty seconds, let me prove something to myself and I promise I'll ring the doctor," I begged and bribed.

"You'll get help?"

"I promise."

Jamie moved to a seat nearer to me, he was going to do it, this was the moment of reckoning. I positioned my chair opposite him near his legs as he spread them. He pulled open his robe to reveal his twitching cock.

I swallowed hard in worry and moved my face nearer to it. I studied its detail, not easily seen from a camera. I looked lower under his balls and tried to sniff his scent.

Jamie stared at the ceiling breathing deeply. "Is that enough?"

"Yes, it is but?"

"But what?"

"Could you make it hard, I'm sorry I just need to know, please? This will soon be over." I looked him earnestly in the eye, pleading.

"Maria, that's not something I can do to order, especially with my sister."

"Oh No?" I said sceptically.

"You're welcome to try," he invited with an air of sarcasm.

"Can I?"

"Yes, away you go?" he smiled opening his legs.

I smiled inside while keeping a stern face. Jamie saw the seriousness in my intentions and his smile fell.

I stood up before him and put both my hands up my skirt and pulled down my panties. Jamies face changed to shock as I turned the moistened garment in my hands and made sure to push the gusset of my panties up under his nose.

"Breath in my pantie boy," I instructed with an evil grin.

Jamie took my panties and began to inhale through them, immediately gasping with pleasure.

I stood back and right away his cock reacted. I watched in awe as it slowly uncoiled and bloated, twitching all the way as it slowly became erect.

Jamie was lost in his aromatic heaven of pussy musk and he couldn't help but react. He pushed my panties with both hands to his face and breathed their scent in heavily.

I studied his twitching member with admiration but more importantly without retching. He began to dribble right away as his cock reached optimum hardness and I brought my head down close to take in the fragrance of his spunk. I was so happy not a hint of a gag reflex.

"Thanks, Jamie, that's great, its worked, I knew it would."

I pushed up on his legs as I lifted and he groaned a sexual groan.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that,"

"Where are you going?" he quickly said whipping my panties from his face.

"That's all I need to know, thank you, Jamie,"

"But what about other things, like touching?" he suggested opening his legs and inviting me in.

"Its okay thanks, I don't need to,"

"No, you don't understand, I want you to."

It was my time to dither but I quickly thought a bit more touching wouldn't harm.

"Finish me off, please!" he lowly begged with big soulful eyes.

I quickly got down between his legs and took a grip of his phallus,

"I've never done this before," I warned," and started to pull his foreskin back and forth. I had plenty of visual experience from all the videos and men performing for me on 'Skype' so I quickly got the hang of it.

Jamie went back to inhaling my panties and groaned through then as I excited him. I marvelled wide-eyed at his hardness, studying at leisure every twitch and pulse through my light fingers. I held his balls and got excited by the discovery of testes. They really do have balls I deduced excitedly with each discovery. I pulled his foreskin right back and analysed in amazement his purple shiny helmet.

I knew what usually came next in the videos and felt the need to stop while I was still ahead. I could ruin all the progress I had made but I was in a moment. Just lightly lick his sensitive spot, I thought and stuck my tongue out to maximum length to lightly touch his cock.

Jamie gasped and moaned at this and I pulled back teasingly and giggled. I went back time and again lightly licking him just below his helmet. His legs started to quiver with my admonishments and I just went on, caught up in the excitement.

He groaned out loud sucking my panties right into his mouth as all the time I wanked his hard leaking penis. His balls hardened in my hand as his breathing intensified. His hard shiny prick end became too much to ignore and I took it deep into my mouth. I bobbed my head only a few times and felt him expand in my mouth. Jamie cried out as his body stiffened and then quickly relaxed as he exploded into my mouth.

Fuck what have I done? I thought as I struggled to take his hot sperm down my throat. If this wasn't going to make me gag nothing would!

I managed three spurts of hot cum and then it became too much. I spat and spat and let him ejaculate the rest of his cum onto his stomach.

I drained him dry and then took the panties from his face to mop up.

I stood up and I was so pleased with myself.

Jamie looked red-faced.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

'Oh yes just a bit of post-orgasm blues, it'll pass."

I have to go, I'd better put on some fresh panties I laughed, you can keep these," I laughed and threw them back on his face.

I ran upstairs feeling happy and alive. I had done it, made a dick cum in my mouth and not gag! Never was so much cum so gratefully received. I went to my drawers and pulled out a fresh pair of panties. I pulled them up to my legs but just as I got to the top I stopped. I put a hand on my pussy. It was soaking wet.