Please! I'll Suck Your Cock! Ch. 02

Story Info
I Have to Service Mr. Carver and His Friend.
7.8k words
4.74
13.8k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please! I'll Suck Your Cock! Ch. 02

Note to readers: This story continues the journey of a naive young white man, David, who is gently coerced into sucking his first black cock when he finds he is out of options and cannot pay the rent for his apartment. This chapter leads him further down a dark path of submission to other men and brings new levels of debauchery for the young lad. If this is your cup of tea, read on to follow his descent into becoming a full-fledged black cock whore as he finds himself helpless to submit to the sexual demands of not only Mr. Carver, who we met in Chapter one, but a second black man, Mr. Rawlings who will also dominate young David.

This story contains scenes with Gay Male Dominance & Submission, Interracial sex, cocksucking, throat fucking, a threesome, tea bagging, cum play, and gagging.

For the Time Being, My New Job Description is 'Cocksucker'

I got back to my apartment, grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down on my couch.

I needed to clear my head.

Wow, I thought to myself, what just happened?

I had offered to suck our Super's cock if he would give me some more time to come up with the money to pay my rent. It was supposed to be a one-time thing and then I'd find the money and move on with my life.

Only now, I'm 'on call' for Mr. Carver and I'm supposed to run to his apartment or his office whenever, as he put it, "he needs to use my mouth."

I could still feel the heaviness of all the jizz Mr. Carver had deposited in my belly. How does one man produce that much semen?

I took a long swig of cold beer and that seemed to flatten out the taste of cum which had permeated my mouth and throat. How do professional hookers take dozens of cum loads in a day? Did they walk around with the perpetual taste of semen in their mouth? That was just one man and the taste in my mouth felt like I had just been blasted with horse jizz!

It wasn't bad, I guess, just very strong and it was a reminder of what I had done that afternoon: gotten on my knees and let another man pump my throat with his cock until he released his seed and then I had swallowed it all down.

Every drop.

It did turn me on a bit, I had to admit. But was I now a Cocksucker? Like in the porn videos?

Even with all his jizz in my belly, my stomach growled for food. I heated up a couple of slices of pizza and sat down on my couch to enjoy my dinner. When I finished the pizza and beer, I channel surfed on YouTube for a bit as I eased my head back on the couch. My body relaxed and I felt the excitement of the day's events ease into a soft gray nothingness as I closed my eyes.

I must have drifted off to sleep when I heard my phone vibrating on the coffee table. I jerked my head up.

The phone buzzed again and I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was a text from Mr. Carver.

The text read, "I need to use your mouth again. Now. I'm up in my apartment. Don't make me wait cocksucker."

I looked at my watch. It was past 10:00 pm. I was groggy and must have fallen asleep on the couch. I tried to piece everything together. Let's see: I had sucked off Mr. Carver in the late afternoon, then gotten back to my place and eaten some pizza. I fell asleep and then got this text.

Shit, I had slept for three hours.

Okay, I'm off to my next cocksucking date I guess.

My First Night Feeding

I hurried across the quad to the 'B' building and took the stairs up to B-31 which was on the third floor. No one was outside that late on a weeknight so I felt relatively safe heading to Mr. Carver's place. I was worried people might start a conversation or ask me what I was doing out this late milling around the third floor. All was quiet though. Thank god.

I arrived at his apartment and knocked softly on the door.

I heard a muffled sound through the door. "It's open. Come in cocksucker."

My cheeks flushed and I felt an electric charge go down my spine. Please let know one hear that he had just called me a cocksucker out loud!

I turned the doorknob slowly and walked in. The apartment was bathed in dim light and I could see Mr. Carver sitting in a brown leather easy chair watching television. He had a beer in his hand and looked as if my arrival was just an everyday occurrence.

I closed the front door and took a step towards him.

He held up a hand. "Stop right there. What did I tell you before about servicing my cock? I don't want to see any clothes on you when I'm using your mouth. Strip and leave your clothes by the door."

I swallowed hard. Just do as he says. This will all be over in a few days.

"Yes Mr. Carver. I'm sorry. I'll remember next time."

Mr. Carver grinned. "Good boy. Now take if off slowly. I want to watch you strip."

I peeled off my t-shirt slowly, dropped it on the floor, then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled the zipper down at an agonizingly slow pace. I folded my shorts and put them on top of my shirt.

Mr. Carver was smiling. "Un huh...that's nice. Keep going."

I put my finger tips down each side of my boxers and ever so slowly pushed them down my hips. My cock was already tenting my underwear and when I pushed my undies past my dick, it sprang loose, pointing straight out. I stepped out of my sandals. I was completely nude.

"Okay cocksucker. Now get down on all fours and slowly crawl over to me."

I got down on my hands and knees, and slowly made my way across the tan shag carpet to Mr. Carver. He was wearing the same work clothes he had on when I sucked him off earlier in the day. He was eased back in his chair and his legs were spread wide apart. I could see a bulge in his trousers.

"Ooh that's nice cocksucker. Crawl nice and slow."

I move forward the last few feet very slowly then stopped in front of him. I shifted my weight back so I was now on my knees with my hands on my thighs, and looked up at Mr. Carver.

"That's a good boy. Now why don't you unzip me and take my pants and shoes off. I'm going to enjoy my beer and TV show while you suck my cock."

I reached up and unbuckled his belt, loosened the button and unzipped his pants. I took off one shoe and sock, then the other. Mr. Carver lifted himself up out of his easy chair as I pulled his pants and underwear down and then I put them beside me on the floor.

He was already half hard, and his cock was oozing pre-cum. A large pearl was clinging to the tip of his cock.

"Now I want you start by slowly stroking my cock. Lick up any pre-cum you see. Don't let it get on my favorite chair."

I looked in his eyes and nodded as I put the purple head of his cock in my mouth to suck up the first big drop of pre-cum, then with my right hand I started to slowly jerk his cock.

"Ahh that's nice cocksucker. Take your time. I've had a long day and I want to make this an especially good orgasm."

"Yes Sir." There I go again, calling him Sir.

With the sound of what I guessed was a crime drama like Law and Order in the background, I continued to slowly stroke his cock and could feel it straightening and hardening as I worked it. His penis was now up to his full length of eight inches, and his cock felt hard as iron but the skin of the shaft and cockhead were as soft and smooth as silk.

"Don't forget the balls. Work those balls boy."

I brought my left hand up and started to gently fondle his ball sack, moving the furry orbs around in my hand gently like two hard boiled eggs.

"Oh look, there's some more pre-cum for you. Lick it off."

I moved my head closer to his cock and took the big purple cockhead in my mouth for the second time to lick the pearly essence off his manhood.

"Mmm...that's nice. Keep doing what you're doing." Mr. Carver leaned his head back and rested it on the top of his leather recliner. I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying my attention to his cock and balls. He splayed his legs wide for my access.

While he softly moaned and sipped his beer, I continued my slow stroking for several minutes.

"All right now. You've got me nice and hard. Time to put that pretty white mouth to work. You know what to do cocksucker."

"Yes Mr. Carver." I moved my head between his legs and opened my mouth to get the cockhead between my lips. He kept oozing a steady stream of pre-cum which made my dick hard in anticipation of the main course.

"That's a good cocksucker. Remember what I taught you earlier about opening up that throat. Relax and make your throat into a nice wet pussy for me boy."

I slowly lowered my head onto his cock, easing my jaws wider to take it into the entrance to my throat. I gagged for a second. Then, focusing on getting his penis in deeper, I took a deep breath of air before lowering my head further and felt the wet cock easing into my tight throat. It made squelching sounds as the big cockhead stretched the opening to my throat, but I was able to take another inch or so as I was salivating heavily and knew what to expect now.

"There we go cocksucker. I'll make a throat bitch out of you yet!"

Mr. Carver emphasized his enthusiasm for making me into a throat bitch by slowly pushing my head down almost to the base of his cock. My lips were practically touching his pubic hair.

I couldn't breathe. His cock was literally blocking the entrance to my airway. I realized I had taken almost the entire length of dick in my throat. I tried to stay calm but was on the verge of panic.

"Just a few more seconds cocksucker, and then I'll let you breathe."

My lungs were screaming. Oh god, I thought, please let me take my head off so I can fill my lungs again.

As if on cue, Mr. Carver grabbed a handful of my blonde hair and quickly pulled my head off this dick. It felt like there was an audible 'pop' sound as the purple helmet on his cock came out of the entrance to my throat.

I sucked in a big lungful of air.

My heart rate returned to normal after a moment as the fresh cool air entered my lungs.

"That was how you do it cocksucker. You got my dick in your throat almost all the way down to my pubes. Good boy"

I looked up into his eyes. "Please just let me breathe Mr. Carver. I want to suck your cock and be a deep throat cocksucker for you but when your dick is all the way in, I can't get any air!"

"That's a reasonable request cocksucker. We'll work on that. Okay take another deep breath. Time to get it all way in again!" he said with glee in his voice.

I moved my hands up to his thighs to get more leverage if I had to pull my head off his cock, but Mr. Carver didn't like that.

"Put your hands behind your back boy. This is all about your mouth and throat now. You are going to learn this one way or another."

I moved both of my hands behind my back and he took control of my head. He continued to press my mouth down on his cock until my throat opened up for him again. He was gripping the back of my head with both hands as he firmly moved my head up and down his cock, the tightening of my esophagus giving him exquisite pleasure.

Just when I thought he would reach orgasm though, he'd pull my head off his cock, give me a breather, and then plunge it back in my throat.

We kept this up for at least another 15 minutes. Cock in throat. Gag and squirm. Pull head off cock. Take a deep breath. Repeat.

His pleasure was too much though. A deep, guttural moan escaped his lips and his cock tensed up. He was on the verge of releasing all that jizz.

Mr. Carver's balls tightened and I knew it was time for my second load of the day.

"Here it comes, suck boy, get ready to drink!" he said as he gripped my head in both hands.

"Ahh!!!! Fuck, here comes the nut...Eat it boy! Eat it!"

The first blast rocketed out his piss hole and felt like a soft bullet on the back of my throat. Another blast covered my tongue. My mouth was rapidly filling up with throat yogurt as Mr. Carver moaned in ecstasy.

"That's it boy, keep the dick in your cocksucker mouth. It's all for you, bitch!"

His cock twitched again and again. After about six large spurts, the blasts of semen tapered off and I could feel the last drops oozing out of the tip.

I kept his now softening dick in my mouth to catch the entire load.

Once I got all of his man cream drained out of his balls, Mr. Carver smiled down at me and let his cock slip from my lips. I looked up into his eyes and swallowed his big load of semen.

"Thank you Mr. Carver for feeding me another load," I said, this time with more enthusiasm.

"You are learning fast boy. We've almost got you broken in. Just keep that cell phone by your side for my next text or call. As you probably already guessed, I need to have my cock sucked every day and as long as you're unable to pay your rent I'll be using your mouth quite frequently."

I was still on my knees looking up at him. "Yes Sir. I will be on call for you. I should be able to pay you soon though, I promise."

"Well until you do give me the money, you're going to be a busy cocksucker. Anyway, you can go back home now. I've got to get some sleep. I have a big day tomorrow." He gave me a wink.

Mr. Carver got up from his easy chair and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

He filled the glass, looked over at me and said, "Good night cocksucker."

I got up off the floor and put my clothes back on. I closed the door behind me and walked back to my apartment with that now familiar 'belly full of cum' feeling. I knew I was being used, but I reasoned that at least I could stay in my apartment.

I said to myself: Maybe I can get used to this. Mr. Carver wasn't abusing me in any way. Sure, he was using me as his whore, but he never slapped me or caused any pain. This isn't so bad, I told myself. I can be a cocksucker for a few days, make him happy, then I'll find another job and everything will fall into place again.

I got back to my place, brushed my teeth, stripped and fell into bed, exhausted by the day's cocksucking but thankful I was not out on the street. That night I had vivid dreams of large black cocks pointing towards me, entering my holes from every side, filling me, choking me, my orifices stuffed with hard cock. Then I was covered in jizz. Semen was dripping down my chin, my forehead, my chest. It was frightening but glorious.

I guess my new role as a cocksucker had now entered my subconscious.

Semen: The Breakfast of Champions

The sun was creeping through the outsides of the venetian blinds in the large window in my bedroom when I heard a familiar buzzing in my phone. Half-asleep, I reached over to my nightstand to pick up the cell phone. I glanced at the digital clock by my bed and saw it was 6:45 am. Shit, who's calling me at this hour?

It was Mr. Carver.

"Good morning cocksucker. Do you have the rent for me?" There was a pause. "I'm guessing probably not. Come on up to my place. I have some 'breakfast' for you."

"Um...yes Mr. Carver. Right now? I haven't gotten up yet."

I could hear him chuckle on the other end. "Now means now. You know the deal. I'm in my apartment drinking my coffee. If I'm done before you get up here, I'm letting the landlord know about your delinquency."

"Okay Mr. Carver, I'm on my way."

I leapt out of bed, threw on my shorts with no underwear, a tee shirt and sandals and headed out the door and across the quad to Mr. Carver's building. I sprinted up the three flights of stairs and jogged down to B-31.

He could hear me outside his door before I had a chance to knock.

"Come on in, cocksucker. I've got a little 'breakfast' for you."

I hoped again that no one was around to hear what he had just said. I opened the door, stepped inside, closed it behind me, and started to strip.

Mr. Carver was sitting at the small table in his kitchen. I placed all my clothes near the door so I was completely nude again, got down on all fours, and crawled over to him He scooted his chair back from the table to make room for me at his feet and spread his legs.

"There you go cocksucker, get to work. You can keep the pants on. Just fish out my cock and start sucking."

I reached up and unzipped him, fumbled with the opening of his boxer briefs, and gently withdrew his cock, which was still soft, but I could see it starting to engorge.

I put it in my mouth, my head hovering above Mr. Carver's groin while I knelt at his feet.

Mr. Carver was busy reading his newspaper and sipping his morning coffee.

"Make this one fast cocksucker, I have to get down to the office."

"Yes Sir," I replied simply, and got to work sucking that big dick until it was fully engorged and sticking almost straight up from his trousers.

I focused on slowly getting it into my throat the way he liked, working the pole. I started swallowing once his cockhead was in my throat and the motion of my esophagus gave him added pleasure. My salivary glands went into overdrive, giving me more lubrication to ease the cock down my gullet.

"That's it boy, work that cock. I should have a nice load for you in a minute."

I bobbed my head up and down his meat pole, working the eight inches into my gullet like he had taught me. I was getting better at relaxing my throat. I still gagged a little as the big purple helmet pushed into the entrance to my throat, but Mr. Carver seemed to like hearing my gagging sounds and he encouraged me to keep moving my head up and down on his big black cock.

My efforts were rewarded after about five minutes when I felt his cock tense up and the first globs of semen shot out the piss hole. This was not the cannon fire cumload I had experienced the night before. This was more of a soft spurting of warm jizz oozing out his cock and into my mouth. I kept the dick in my mouth until he had deposited all his seed, then slowly pulled my head off his cock. I don't know why, but I held the jizz in my mouth and looked up at him for approval.

"Why don't you show it to me this time, boy? Let's see all that jizz."

I opened my mouth and tilted my head back so as not to spill any.

He moved his head to get a closer look at the semen pooled up in my mouth. "Yep, I can still cum with the best of them!" he said with evident pride.

"Now Swallow."

I gulped down the entire load in one swallow.

Mr. Carver drank the last sip of his coffee, put down his newspaper and got up from his chair while pushing his cock back in his underwear and then zipping up his pants.

"All right boy. I needed that. That's a great way to start the day. Check your phone regularly today in case I require your mouth again later today. You should get going now."

I got up from the kitchen floor, went back to my clothes, dressed myself and as I was stepping out the door, Mr. Carver said with glee, "Don't get into any trouble now!"

I walked back to my apartment once again with that fresh jizz taste in my mouth.

The rest of the day was uneventful. After eating some cereal and drinking a glass of orange juice I got on my laptop and sent out some more job applications, checked my emails and surfed the net. I stayed inside for the most part, and then lay down in the late afternoon for a quick nap.

As I drifted off to sleep I asked myself: How was I going to come up with the money to pay back Mr. Carver? Until I had the cash I was at his beck and call. I sucked him off twice yesterday and once so far today. How many times would I have to suck dick until I was square?

More than I could imagine.

I Get a Puzzling Text from Mr. Carver

I was snoozing on my couch when I got another text later that afternoon. It was from Mr. Carver.

"Meet me in my office. I want you to meet someone."

Meet someone? I hardly know anyone in this complex. Who does he want me to meet? I guess I better go and find out.