Please Let Me Be Ch. 13

Story Info
Acquiring a new girl.
2.7k words
4.29
13.8k
6
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xattackx888
xattackx888
108 Followers

Hello Everyone, welcome back! You may hate me for this newest chapter. I'm bringing in a different girl for this one. I'll get back to Tessa for the next chapter so no worries. In the meanwhile, we're going back to a character that I've been meaning to bring into the works for a while. Meet Marissa! She's from chapter 1 so it's okay if you've forgotten her. This chapter is mostly story with a little fun. If you're here for plot then good for you, if you're here for sex then feel free to skim and wait for the next chapter. Now, back to the fun!

Disclaimer: Everyone is well above 18. All characters and story elements are purely fictional and have no bearing on real life. The Business is a place to sell women, it's a huge part of what makes this series. I do not in any way condone the selling/buying of human beings. Also, a lot of this is iffy on consent (they are being sold) so keep in mind to always honor consent and play safe.

Enjoy!

***

Marissa observed the three men and her handler from across the red room. She made sure to keep her face hidden by her hair while she peeked at them from out of the corner of her eyes. All three men were sexier than watching a hot chick suck on a popsicle; each one something special in their own way. Marissa knew that if she wanted to survive not just one man but three that she'd have to catalogue everything about them. The tallest was an African-American man with a swimmers build and a sexy bald head. He held himself slightly behind the next tallest man as though he was muscle or back up rather than the ringleader. The smallest man was blond and looked like what Marissa would classify as a twink. He had a slight effeminate vibe that was strongly overplayed by manic rage. She could tell because she felt that way often herself. That restless pacing feeling of wanting a release from it all even if you have to chew off a limb or scratch your way out. Marissa knew that feeling made her "the bitch" at the Business but she couldn't seem to shut the fuck up and be a kiss ass like the others. She knew the blond was dangerous inherently but she also felt an echo of understanding that both put her on her guard and strangely relaxed her.

The mid-height man, or the ring-leader, was the one she really needed to watch out for. He had strong Italian coloring like you'd expect of an Italian-American mafia movie of the past. Swarthy and sexy in a suit; her favorite brand of man.

Altogether they looked like men that didn't need to go out buying women at places like the Business. She was sure they could pick up a girl just about anywhere and she'd do what they wanted. Maybe they were here for the convenience: like stopping by for fast food.

'What would you like to order today? Oh, I'll have the tiny, flexible red head to go. Your order will be ready at the next window, please pull ahead.'

If their reasoning wasn't convenience then Marissa was going to be in a bad spot because that meant they had special circumstances that could go sideways for her. She wished the men weren't talking in a lower tone across the room. Her hearing had been iffy ever since she hit her head falling off a balance beam as a kid. It meant that she couldn't hear them at all just a low male drone. Now that she'd catalogued as much as she could from their body language, expressions, and clothing Marissa was stumped on what to do now. Her body was coyly posed on autopilot but froze when the swarthy ringleader punched the Business employee to the ground. It was sudden and almost horrifically violent. Marissa had seen a lot in her years both before and during the Business took her. She'd seen coercion, drugging, and sexual assault that had made her bold in protecting her body but she'd surprisingly never seen violence. The man didn't stop with one punch either he kept punching until the largest man held him back by locking his arms to his sides with his own. The little blond maniac kicked the employee for good measure before opening the door to the hall and hollering for someone to come.

I can't go with them. The thought broke Marissa from her stun and had her staggering back a step mistakenly. All three of them looked her way now; the blond with hatred, the largest man with a raised eyebrow, and the leader with a sneer. Better yet, I don't want to go with them.

"Where do you think you're going?" the small blond man quickly stalk her, she hadn't known she'd move even further back until her shoulders hit the wall.

Suck it the fuck up, Marissa, and stop showing weakness like a little bitch, she scolded herself. Marissa squared her shoulders and looked up the scant inch into the man's eyes.

"Nothing to say?"

"Do you think they'll give you a discount if you deck the help?" Marissa knew she'd fucked up by saying anything at all. Strangely, though, the blond looked taken aback for a second before scoffing and walking back to his friends. Her body released the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She watched the three men chat for a few seconds. It was a study in body language to watch them question the blond and have him dismiss her while repeating her words. The largest man looked intrigued and the leader just furrowed his brows further before shaking off his friends hold. They all turned to the new employee who entered. The employee didn't seem surprised to see one of his coworkers bleeding on the floor so this must happen more than Marissa thought. The new Business worker said something softly to the men, nodded, thought a bit and then ask them something.

They're haggling, Marissa thought, over me? I'm not even good enough for drive-thru food, I'm a street vendor's questionable meat kibab. Marissa sighed.

The men all nodded and the leader smiled wide, it was a rather dazzling sight, all those bright teeth shining in the dark room. The employee stepped over his coworker and tried to take her arm. Marissa haughtily stepped away from him all while giving a look as though touching him would be akin to touching a dead vermin.

"Come this way, we've been requested to escort you to your transportation." He took her bitchiness in stride and gestured for her to leave the room.

They don't even want to test the merchandise? Isn't that the whole point of this damn fugly room? Marissa kept her questions to herself, whatever these men wanted was now detrimental to her health and well-being. She minced her way past all three of her new owners without a single glance. She knew what she'd see if she had looked; smug satisfaction, lust, and the desire to take her apart piece by piece.

She ignored that as best she could and focused on keeping up the image of strength in her tiny form still teetering in fear on high heels. The employee led her down the hall to a room she'd never been inside before. It was lined with clothes, harnesses, and sexual toys she vaguely knew the usage of. The man handed her a black leather cat-burglar suit, all it was missing were the ears and tail and being told to meow.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she eyed the material with disgust.

"This is what they wanted," the employee shrugged. She could see the smugness inside him. If he was lying she'd be wearing the worst thing to survive in, if he was telling the truth and she didn't put the stupid thing on then the men would automatically treat her like she was fucked in the head. Neither option was perfect. Marissa decided waiting him out was best. The silence ticked on with him growing further and further uncomfortable. "Fine," his lip twitching, "fucking cunt," he hissed under his breath before coming back with a short silk black dress with lace covering diamond shaped cuts inconveniently placed into the fabric.

Marissa huffed before snatching it from him and gesturing for him to get the fuck out so she could change. The man shook his head but turned around anyways. She stripped quickly, knowing she wasn't going to be allowed undergarments to go with the dress. She thanked her genes for the small, pert tits because if she'd been any larger in the tit department the dress would've bordered on obscene. She cleared her throat to let the man know he could turn around. He not so subtly adjusted himself as he did and Marissa noticed how reflective the walls were behind the clothing and toys. Reflective enough that she could clearly see her nose wrinkle in disgust. In response, she quickly walked past him and out the door towards the exit she wasn't supposed to know about. The man had to half jog to catch up to her and she knew it only pissed him off more because of how painful it is to move with an erection. She paused outside the door and watched him enter the exit security code. She elbowed her way through the door, too, before he could even make a move. Messing with him gave her a boost from the lingering fear she'd felt. Her new owners probably weren't going to be the nicest men. She might as well get in some confidence kicking this shit while she could. The enormous black SUV had to be her ride so she pranced right up and pulled open the backseat door to find the largest man leaning out of the SUV with the door. He smiled wide at what must be shock in her eyes before scooping her up under the arms like a toddler and depositing her straddled across his lap. The blond leaned between them both to wave at the pissed-off employee before slamming the door shut. His arm slid back along her tits when he let go of the door.

"All clear," the gorgeous black man whose crotch she was not intimately associated with said. His voice was deep and carrying through the car.

"Good, this place pisses me off," came a slightly accented voice from behind her. Barely turning her head so she could keep the blond and the behemoth in her sight she noticed that the leader was the one behind the wheel.

The car started up and they moved out smoothly from the curb, aside from that the windows were so darkly tinted that Marissa couldn't see out from the angle she was facing. But truthfully, what did it matter where she'd been or how she was going to get to her new place? It didn't change the fact that she'd be stuck at the mercy of these men no matter where she went. The large man distracted her from her maudlin thoughts with roving hands. His hands were already under her dress and he had each of her small cheeks squarely in the palm of his hands. She couldn't tell if it was because she was tiny or because he was huge but his thumbs were brushing the front of her pelvis and his middle fingers were spreading her ass wide in a way that made her horribly uncomfortable.

"Getting kind of handsy there, aren't cha?" The mother fucker added onto that sentence was silent like the g in night. He just smiled and gripped harder. She tried to squirm free against her better judgement. It was a bad idea to let him know that his hands on her bothered her even a bit but she couldn't hold back the movement just like she couldn't hold back her words.

"The whole point of purchasing you is that we get to be handsy," the blond said without looking her way.

Large hands kneaded her ass cheeks while the big man buried his nose in the mass of her hair. Marissa flinched at the sudden intake of air so close to her ear. His lips slid along the line of neck. A fair distraction until one of his middle fingers circled her ass.

"What the fuck! The back door is off the table!" Marissa screeched and renewed her efforts to get free of him.

"For the price we paid for you, everything is on the table. Plus, Jamal really enjoys the back door," the blond was certainly looking her way now.

"Ugh," Marissa rethought her stance, "fine, but only after proper stretching."

"I thought that was your thing? Being stretchy."

"My thing is not having my anus torn," Marissa glared at the big man who still hadn't removed his finger from her asshole.

"Dirty mouth," The big man muttered.

"And you'll have dirty hands if you don't get them away from there."

"I like dirty."

Not enough of a deterrent, Marissa, gotta get these fucktards to listen and back off a bit. She told herself.

"Don't tear her apart just yet, Jamal. Pace yourself," the leader said.

"You say that but you're even more impatient than me sometimes," Jamal, the big guy, said before burying his face into the hair on the other side of her neck. "She smells amazing."

The blond laughed at that, the first real sign of humor that didn't involve someone's pain or misery. Marissa was shocked to see that it made him look mildly handsome.

"Are you getting a hard-on for her sweat?" the blond asked, a cruel glint back in his eyes.

"Something about making a woman sweat," Jamal said with his mouth against her neck.

"That's kind of nasty," Marissa tried to keep the words inside and failed yet again.

Jamal huffed a laugh and dragged her over his erection in a forced hump. Marissa didn't know what to do. Every move was strong armed for his pleasure but Marissa was being rubbed too so she kept feeling little zings through her outrage.

"She's so small, it's like a sex toy with personality," Jamal laughed at her expression and starting working some hip action of his own into the mix.

"We could've done without the personality," The blond muttered with humor. "Were almost there, think we can leave her alone or should we do like last time?"

"I'm having fun this way," Jamal stared Marissa in the eyes.

She was heating up with the friction but her heart was cold in her chest at this turn in the conversation.

"Do it," the leader said.

The blond grinned and grabbed Marissa by the neck and half pulled her off Jamal's lap to kiss her hard. She was shocked and her mouth was open on a gasp when he slipped her something and held her throat until she swallowed. Marissa stared him dead in the eyes and felt herself half-cum with the look he gave her. They open mouthed kissed with their eyes both open. Every moment was giving her the most fucked-up feeling. She could hear the other two men speaking behind them. Her mind was going fuzzy and she realized that she hadn't eaten anything that day and the drugs he'd just slipped her were hitting her system faster than she could battle.

"Max," one of the other men said.

The blond hummed and released her.

"What did you give her to have it work so fast?" Jamal asked from above her.

Marissa realized that she was staring at the blond, Max, from Jamal's shoulder now. She couldn't remember moving.

"Bastard," Marissa slurred.

Max laughed. "Just something from the new stock, double the dosage of course."

"You fucker, we just bought her, if she doesn't wake up I'm going to fuck you up and make you pay for the next one yourself."

"I hope she makes it, hard to find them this small,"

"I'm not so worried about her."

His wicked smile was the last thing she remembered before passing out.

To be continued. . .

xattackx888
xattackx888
108 Followers