Please Let Me Be Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More?" he asked.

Jolie swallowed before speaking, "More."

He licked a trail up the center of her chest then blew gently on the overheated skin. Jolie's fingers tightened on the chair with a creak of the wood. Terry pulled aside her panties and slid a thick, calloused finger inside. Jolie tensed at the intrusion before consciously relaxing her legs.

"Are you sure?"

Jolie knew what he was asking. Was she willing to go that far with him? Did she want to have sex with him? The answer was unequivocally yes in aspects. Something about Terry had her relaxed and trusting in a way she'd never been before. She'd know that by being with the Business she'd probably end up somewhere unsavory, doing horrible things or having horrible things done to her. She'd already had a traumatizing time with Marco and Jamal and she never wanted to go back to that. Terry, however, despite being the Boss was treating her with respect. He asked what she wanted. He took care of her and seemed to care. Maybe all those things were leading her to wanting him just so she'd have a safe place but she wasn't so sure that was all. She wanted Terry. His large hands, his strange smile, his upright way of asking after her, the way he sounded when he called her lovely. She wanted it all.

"I'm sure."

Jolie thought she saw a softening in his eyes but whatever it might've been was quickly covered by heat and desire. Terry withdrew his finger and lined up. The head of his cock brushed over her clit a few times. The move sending shivers up her spine. Jolie let her head rest on her arm as she watched the Boss push into her cunt with tight control. She could tell he wanted to snap his hips and embed himself deep inside. His tell was in the shaking of his thighs and the clench of his jaw. The fact that he was holding back had her wanting him even more.

"More," the word came out more seductive than she'd meant.

Terry arched over her with a groan. His hands fell on hers where they gripped the chair. The hair of his bangs had fallen in his face so when he looked up at her his eyes shined darkly behind his bright locks. He slid fully into her and they both groaned at the feeling. Every part of her felt full and stretched to the limit. Terry was so close to her that his breath glanced off her cheek with every puff of air. Jolie regretted not undressing him. What she wouldn't give to have his chest bared to her and his tawny skin under her touch. Their foreheads fell together when he pulled out and pushed back in. What they were doing felt so erotic. His body released and reconnected with hers again and again. The only points of contact on their body their foreheads, their hands, and their sex. Strangely intimate and messy Jolie stared at Terry's closed eyes and tense expression. She wanted with every fiber of her being to kiss him. She didn't know what was holding her back. Terry's eyes snapped over with a particularly rough thrust. Then he was kissing her. His lips slanted over hers gentle and insistent. Jolie let go of her thoughts and let him inside completely. They moaned together. The deep, dark sound sent them rushing against one another and they both came apart at the seams. Jolie's legs locked around his waist as his fingers intertwined with her and they breathed together in a joining of hot wet lips.

"Terry," she asked a question she couldn't word.

"Yes, lovely one."

They kissed slowly now, letting the throb of their bodies lull them down from the heights. After a time Terry slid from her and zipped himself back up. He gently put her legs down where they continued to shake. Jolie knew she'd need to clean up but didn't care at that moment. Terry continued to right her dress before brushing her hair from her face. He didn't smile with his lips but with his eyes when he kissed her forehead gently. Then he went to the door and said something to someone out in the hallway. She could feel a glimmer of future embarrassment at knowing someone had heard them. The embarrassment fled now though when Terry came back and helped her exit the dining room. They returned to his bedroom and Jolie let him undress her and place her under the covers as he'd done the night before. Except this time when the lights went out he joined her. Jolie carefully turned into his body. She let her head rest against his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat over the air conditioning.

To be continued . . .

12