Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 12

Story Info
Lizzy goes. Lots of teasing. Katie comes.
13.6k words
4.3
6.4k
4

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

Author's note: Sorry, this took so long. "Deep Pleasure" or "Dark Pleasence" may get its own story. It is a story I want to write, but I have another story or two in mind after this one. We'll see. Maybe I will try writing them at the same time. Or leave the other three stories for another time.

The days passed fast. Even the marks from the whip had almost disappeared, thanks to mistress. She carefully rubbed them with healing ointment every morning and night. And soon it was time for us to send Lizzy off. She had already packed her stuff. Becky picked us up. We all went to the bus station where she would take the bus at 9 A.M. to return to her hometown. We got there on time, so there wasn't much to do except help Lizzy with her luggage. When the bus was there, I put her baggage in the trunk. Lizzy hugged us both and said,

"I know you're going to miss me. But, I'll come again." she said and smiled.

"You sure you don't want us to come?" asked Emily.

"Yeah, Becky will throw me off and there won't even be much time before I depart. So, no point in you coming."

"Alright. But call me when you get there."

"Sure thing, sis. And John..."

"Yes, Lizzy."

"Treat my sister well... Wait, why am I even saying it? I know you will. Well, we should go."

"Of course. You don't need to worry."

"Alright, Lizzy. Let's go. See you both some other time." said Becky.

"Bye for now Becky. And thank you again." said Emily.

"You know there is no need for that, but I will come for coffee soon."

"Of course, anytime."

Lizzy and Becky went to the bus station. We waved Lizzy goodbye until the car took a turn and was out of view. Mistress then grabbed me by the hand, smiled, and said.

"Let's go, my sweet pet. Your mistress will play with you... Soon. Depends how fast you are."

"Of course, mistress. I can't wait. What do you need me to do?"

We went back inside. She immediately spoke, saying.

"Go to the shop. I want you to buy some steel wall hangers. Then put them above the bed. It's so I can hang your cuffed arms there."

"Yes, mistress."

I wish I was Barry Allen. Since the entire process took some time. At least it didn't take a whole day. Couple hours later I had put the steel hangers on the wall. I tested them. It seemed like they were going to hold, but for how long was the question? I cleaned the mess and when everything was set and done, mistress came and said.

"All done?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Well, I can't wait to test it. Down boy."

She smiled when she reached the last sentence. I fell on my knees immediately after she closed the door. She turned around with a smile.

"Why is my pet wearing clothes?" she said with a smile.

"I apologies mistress." I responded while taking my clothes off, still on my knees.

I was naked from the waist up, but now I had to get up to take off my shorts. Of course, I had to ask.

"Mistress, may I get up so I can take off my jeans?" I said, looking up at her.

"Of course." she said, her teeth gently pressing against her lower lip.

I undressed, while her eyes were fixated on me. She didn't even blink. I have to admit it was a little embarrassing, even if it was the hundredth time I had done it.

"Get out of the room for a second."

"Uh, sure mistress." I looked at her questioningly.

I went out of the bedroom buck naked and stood there wondering what she had in store. A couple of minutes later, she called me back in. I went inside and my jaw dropped when I saw her. She was stunning. Wearing a short black skirt and a black matching bra. My eyes were drawn to her soft, slim belly. It had two little moles. One to the lower left and one way up to the right under her breast. I wanted to plant kisses all over it, and draw lines with my tongue. She had put on bloody red lipstick. She gestured me with a finger to come to her, with a little smile across her face. It only felt right that I crawl to her, or so I thought. Before I knew it, I was on all fours, crawling towards her. My member was semi-erect already.

"What a good boy. I don't even have to ask."

"Thank you for the praise, mistress. Mistress, may I lick your slim, soft tummy? Please. It turns me on like crazy."

"Well, that's new. Did you develop a new fetish or something?" she said, laughing.

"Perhaps. But I love every part of your body. You're just so perfect."

"My, my. How can I decline your request when you flatter me with such compliments?"

She laid back on the bed. I got closer to her, pressing my lips against her tummy, kissing it all over. Feeling its softness on my lips turned me on like crazy. It was slim, yet so soft. I marked it with a path of slow, delicate kisses. IT felt amazing every time my lips contacted her soft skin. Growing bolder and more turned on by the second, I started licking it. It was as though my tongue was a brush and I drew my desire for her on her abdomen. My eyes then fixated on her breasts. I wanted to suck on them and bury my face in between. It was as though she read my mind because she simply said.

"No, you haven't earned that yet."

She spread her legs, inviting my mouth that was already craving her taste. I approached her moist slit and ran my tongue up and down it, savouring her taste. I kept moving my tongue slowly all around, careful not to touch her clit. Letting her enjoy the feeling. She moaned approvingly. My member was stirring against its cage. I continued licking her slit slowly up and down. Then, after a few times, swapped to kissing all around it. Then slowly went to kissing the inner thigh of her right leg. She grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face back into her precious spot.

"Are you trying to get away, slave?" she said with a smile on her face.

"No, mistress, I would never." I responded, taking my mouth away for a second.

"I sure hope so. Because bad dogs don't deserve a reward."

"Woof!"

"Good response! Now, back to work, and no rushing."

"Woof."

My tongue started dancing inside of her slit. Moving up and down slowly. Then I tried twisting it like a snake, twirling it around. I took my mouth away for a second to take a breath and then slowly exhaled, the warm breath brushing against her precious place.

"Mmm, I quite like that." she said approvingly.

I did it again, which was met with another appreciative moan. I then went back to work. Licking up and down with my tongue. Then I traced long lines up and down, growing faster with my tongue. I was just about to stick my tongue inside her. But she instructed me what to do, and I immediately obeyed.

"Kiss around it." she commanded.

Her taste had its grip on me. I couldn't remove my mouth. I didn't want to. She probably noticed since she kicked me lightly with her inner thigh, moving my head a little, and parting my lips away from her.

"You are to listen when I say something!" she said in a sweet yet demanding tone and smiled at me.

"Yes, mistress, I'm sorry. You just tasted so sweet."

"Well, since I am such a kind person, I will forgive you. Now, back to work and listen this time!"

"Yes, mistress!" I said, my tone so eager that she couldn't suppress a chuckle.

I pressed my lips back against her slit, the cage feeling tighter and tighter by the second. I moved my hand to adjust it slightly. Mistress noticed and teased me.

"Oh, your poor member is locked behind bars, while I get all the pleasure I want. Do you think I'll let you come just because your tongue is working its magic on me?"

"No, mistress." I said briefly before returning my mouth to where it belonged.

She smiled at me, my eyes looking into her while my tongue continued to bring her pleasure. I knew she wouldn't let me come that easily. But there was still that sliver of hope.

"No indeed. You don't get to come. But, if you perform well enough, I just might let you. Now, back to work and don't disappoint me."

"Yes, my goddess."

Her words gave me a bit of hope. But even if she doesn't let me come, I will still do my best to please her. I liked everything she did to me, even the denial, so I buried my face back into her and moved my tongue slowly up and down between her sweet folds. I then kissed all around her slit and let my warm breath tickle her. She exhaled softly and buried her fingers in my hair. She gripped my hair tightly and pulled my mouth away. I looked at her, eager to serve and to please. I didn't say a word, just stood there awaiting her command. She smiled, looked me in the eye for a few seconds without saying a word. I held my breath, focused on her lips, waiting for the words she was about to speak.

"I am quite enjoying myself right now. So, go bring me a glass of white wine. There should be some in the fridge and don't take too long." she said, giving a smile at the end.

"Yes, mistress."

I hurried to obey. When I got to the kitchen, I found the wine, poured it in a champagne flute glass. And ran back to her. I knelt at her side and gave her the glass, saying,

"Here you go, mistress. Would you like me to bring you some ice?"

"Yes, now hurry back and bring me some!" she said, giving me a smile.

I smiled back and ran to get the ice. I went back to the kitchen. Took out a plastic bag filled with ice, then broke it and put the ice in a metal ice cup with a matching metal spoon. I got back to her, and she said from the bed,

"Good boy!"

I stood next to her holding the ice, and she simply said,

"One."

I took out one ice cube and put it in her glass.

"Good boy!" she said smiled and petter me on the head then added, "Now go wash your hands with some warm water. You may have to use your fingers and they may be too cold."

"Yes, mistress."

I hurried to obey and was back within minutes. She extended her hand towards me. I knelt at her side, took it gently, and then kissed it.

"Alright love, your hand are warm now. You can continue your work down there."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you."

"Oh, you're very welcome."

She laid on the bed, her legs spread a bit, just enough for me to get in between them. I got on the bed and positioned myself between her legs, part of my body out of the bed. She moved up a bit to get more comfortable and my body instinctually followed her. I stood an inch in front of her perfect slit. She said nothing. I then looked at her, awaiting those words that would let me bury my face between her legs. She took a sip of her wine and gestured me to start. I started with slow kisses all around her slit. Getting closer, I licked around it before moving my tongue up and down. I could never get enough of her taste. I started moving my tongue a little faster, but she gripped me by the hair, which I took as a warning, and slowed down. She then immediately loosened her grip, but her hand remained on my head. It felt good to have her fingers run through it, so I was a little disappointed when she removed them. But, as long as she is comfortable and enjoying herself, then I wouldn't complain at all. I licked her like a hungry dog. I gave her a few long licks, drifting my tongue over her precious folds, before I took her soft, slim thigh in my arm and kissed it all over. She seemed to enjoy that, judging by the little moans she let out, so I stood there a little more than I intended before returning to her slit. I ran my right hand gently on the left side of her stomach. She gigged a bit and through her laugh said.

"That tickled."

"I'm sorry, mistress." I responded, removing my mouth for a second.

"It's alright, I liked it. Continue."

She said, her voice sweeter than honey. My member throbbed from her words alone. But that wasn't important. It was time to please her, and boy, did I love that. I ran my tongue in a long line from her vagina to her clitoris slowly, tasting her thoroughly. I then removed my mouth from her for a moment, saying.

"Mistress, you taste amazing."

"Oh, is that so? If I taste so good, you should bury that sweet mouth of yours back there, my sweet pet."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you!" I said eagerly, putting my mouth back where it belonged.

"You can use a finger."

I nodded, too focused now that my mouth was back to her sweet slit. I licked my middle finger and then gently inserted it and moved it inside her while my tongue ran gently over her clit. From the corner of my eye, I saw her closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling. Her pleasant moan confirmed I was doing a good job. I started with slow movements of my tongue while drifting my finger inside her. Her warmth enveloping my fingers. How I wished them to be replaced with my member. But she did not ask for that, so I tried not to bring it up and focused on eating her out. I licked her slit up and down a few times, then went to kissing her soft stomach for a bit before going back to her slit again. My tongue replaced my fingers again. I moved to the hood and licked her clit. It swelled up. I licked alongside it and heard how her moans were picking up pace. A smile appeared on my face, but that didn't stop me from eating her. She was enjoying herself and that made me happy, even if my member strained hopelessly through its cage. When I removed my mouth to take a breath, I noticed how irregular we both were breathing. I inhaled fast again before her hands guided me back to her slit. She was rather turned on. She held my head, so that I don't get away, and also moved briefly, grinding herself on my face and tongue. I was drowning in her love juices, and I loved it. My tongue worked its magic over her precious place, her taste filling me with excitement, and her ever-increasing moans were like music to my ears.

"Suck on my..."

I understood her perfectly, wrapping my mouth around her clit and sucking on it while using my fingers inside her. She tightened around them. Feeling how close she was, I increased the intensity of my actions. Her muscles tightened, the hips rose, pushing against my mouth even more. I supported her with my hands. Using almost no strength. She grinded vigorously onto my face. Moment later she screamed in pleasure and exploded both in my mouth and on my face. Through puffed voice she said,

"Ahh... You're the... best."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Lay next to me on the bed."

"Yes, mistress."

I laid next to her. She did not move. She laid with her eyes closed, panting.

"You're not coming. Just so you know. Go bring me some more wine. This one is not cold enough."

"Yes, mistress."

I got up immediately. Took the glass and ran to the kitchen and prepared her a new glass of wine. Then brought it to her.

"Very good love. I like it. Now bring me the cuffs. You won't be needing your hands." she said, smiling.

"Yes, mistress." I said with a smile.

I took the cuffs and brought them to her. She gently put the cuffs on my wrists.

"Is it too tight?"

"No, mistress. It's perfect."

"I'm glad to hear."

She got up from the bed. Pushed me on it. Then guided my arms to the hanger and hooked the cuffs.

"Pull on them."

She commanded.

I pulled on them once, then tried harder. It seemed like the hanger was going to hold, at least for now. She then took the key from her neck and inserted it in the chastity keyhole.

"Shall I unlock it?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, please mistress." I pleaded.

"Beg for it!" she said and smiled, knowing well enough I was about to do it.

"Please mistress, please unlock my member. I'm begging you. Please play with your slave."

"Oh, are you that desperate to be teased?"

She pressed her teeth against her lower lip. Her eyes sparkling with joy and excitement. Her smile gave me all I ever needed. There was not a chance I could decline, even if I had a choice.

"Yes, mistress. Please tease me to your heart's content. I want it so bad. Please tease me. Please."

I smiled, awaiting her response.

"Of course, my pet. You are so good. How can I decline you after the orgasm you gave me?"

"Thank you, mistress."

She then took a slow, long sip of the wine.

"Ohhhh, you're so sweet. I can't hold back anymore. Get ready for some teasing."

She unlocked my member. It sprang to life almost instantly.

"Oh, eager to be teased, aren't we?"

"Yes, mistress."

My breathing was picking up pace.

"I love how excited you are. I wonder when are you going to start to begging." she said, smiling.

"Depends on how you tease me, mistress." I returned the smile back.

"Well, let's see then."

She then kissed me on the forehead, then grabbed the lube and poured a generous amount into her palm. She lubed my shaft and started moving ever so slowly. Taking my hard member in her hand, she started moving up and down slowly. It felt amazing. Her face came closer to mine. I thought we were going to kiss, but she pulled back the moment my lips tried to touch hers.

"Please, mistress. Please allow me to kiss you." I asked, my eyes as beseeching as possible.

She smiled, then let out a little laugh and said.

"How can I say no when you beg me with those puppy eyes."

She leaned over me, and we kissed. It was a long and passionate kiss filled with love. Her tongue was exploring my mouth and mine was doing the same to her. But, she suddenly cut it short. And pulled back. I followed her, but couldn't quite reach her. She pushed me back.

"Please, mistress."

"No, slave. You can't aways get what you want. And what is our game?"

"Um, teasing."

"Yes, teasing, but you forgot the denial. So it's tease and denial. The denial is not limited only to your orgasms. I can deny you in more ways than one." she said, smiling.

Her eyes were filled with joy. Of course, there was no way I could decline seeing how excited she was.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good boy." she said, seemingly happy that I agreed so easily.

She took my member in her hand. The slow movements of her hand were pleasing to my member. It was getting more and more sensitive. My gaze was drawn to her prefect round tits. I wanted to touch them, lick them, suck on them. But, I thought she won't allow me, so I didn't ask. My hands were tied. I seem to have been too focused on them since she spoke.

"Do you want to suck on my boobs?"

"Yes, mistress. May I please?" I stared, focused on her lips.

"Hmm... Let me think. Should I let you?"

Maybe I was too deep into subspace, since a normal person would say "Yes!". But, I wanted to follow her orders, so I gave up on my desire and want for it, giving her the full control of me. Which she already had.

"Only if you wish to. You're my goddess. Use me however you would like. I only wish to please you, mistress."

She smiled and kissed me on the lips, then looked at me with all the love and affection one could muster and said.

"Exactly, love. And I wish to edge you further. You are so sweet, good, and perfect in so many ways. I almost want to let you come, but you don't want that, right? We both want to edge you as much as possible."

She looked at me and smiled with all the sweetness in the world. Her eyes staring into mine lovingly. How could I refuse her? Of course I wouldn't. I simply submitted. And it felt good.

"Yes, mistress. Please edge your slave further." I said, returning the smile.

"Good boy!"

I loved when she said that. Even if it was for the millionth time. She kissed me on the lips again.

"Do you want to fuck my pussy?" she said sweetly.

"Yes, yes, mistress!" I exclaimed.

"Good! Then let's edge you a bit more."

"Please, mistress, I'll probably come straight away when you're done with me."

"You won't don't worry. I believe in you."

She smiled at me and then got up from the bed and went out of the room for a bit. She returned with a brown box with a stamp DP on it. The D and P were intertwined, with the P standing a little lower to the right.

"A friend of mine has opened a sex shop recently. Her name is Katherine. She sent me those as samples. I wanted to surprise you with them. And what better time than now that we are alone? Sorry, I may have been too focused on the dinner."

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers