Please Sensei

Story Info
When sensei takes his pants off, she takes her chance.
2.5k words
4.31
10.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretext: She had been lusting after her teacher for weeks, and now as they stood alone he dropped his pants and threw them her way.

**This story has an unfinished ending - please comment ideas of how you would like it to end and I will write a few to make a sort of choose your own ending**

---------

There he stood, tall and intimidating. His upper body clothed with a familiar combination of his white T-shirt and black button up short sleeve that hung open. The cloth hung down his slender form, leading one's eye to the more exposed parts of his frame. The hem of his shirt rested ever so lightly against his erect cock, the flesh pointed directly at her as if willing her to make a move. Without words, the pair of blue jeans he had previously been wearing were tossed in her direction. They landed haphazardly upon her face, where she slowly removed them to place them on the floor. The room was quiet as she took a few cautionary steps forwards, her golden gaze occasionally meeting his cold, charcoal stare.

The neko's ears twitched, swiveling this way and that as the distance continued to shrink between them. Lowering into a kneel, she let her gaze wander from his scarred and burned face to focus on his delicious member that occasionally bounced inches from her face.

She inhaled, the deep breath straining her rounded melons against the thin fabric of her laced black bra and causing her breast to squish against each other - perfect fuckable cleavage that would squeeze his cock with ease if he so wished it. She was nervous, and it showed through her constant fidgeting that had her bubble butt cheeks swaying from side to side; a long black tail in tow

She pushed her hands against her thick thighs, fingers curling into a half fist while her plump, curvy lips pursed and parted slightly.

"Y-you sure?" She questioned in a soft tone. He gave no response - simply wrapping his hand around his meat to slowly begin stroking it. Her lip quivered for a moment, as she resisted enclosing her mouth around him and sucking hungrily. Instead, she restrained herself and only licked.

Her warm wet tongue met the tip of his sock and quickly went to work. Starting small, little lickes coated the head with abundant saliva and soft teasing pleasure. Each new lick found her reaching further and further along his shaft, until finally her lips fully parted and engulfed every inch.

At this, her stocking covered toes curled. The black fabric hugging her calves matching her overall outfit for the night. Bobbing her head slowly up and down had her hardened nipples going mad, the erect little mounds rubbing against the coarse fabric of her bra just enough to tease herself as she pleasured him.

Saliva dripped all along his skin, her mouth was quiet wet - watering at the thought of tasting the reward she planned to suck from him. Her tongue had brushed and wrapped around his length and with fluttering, flicking motions she teased against his sensitive skin. She made a point to occasionally swipe the entirety of her tongue in a large circular motion against him while the tip of her tongue would curve along the rim.

Then, she looked up at him. The lust behind her gaze was nearly palpable. The way her lips perfectly formed around his shaft while she sucked gave her quiet the lewd expression. To boot - her ears had tilted backwards just the slightest, flickering here and there.The simple flickings and attention to his head lasted for some time, as her jaw slowly began to feel a bit sore she pulled back for a moment to pace herself. She made a point not to stop the pleasure he felt, bringing one of her hands up to take up the absence of her lips. Slender fingers curled around his girth, settling in snuggly she began to pump her hand up and down. Occasionally, her grasp on his dick would tighten and speed up - varying at different speeds that all followed along a set rhythm of up, down, up, down. Her saliva working as a perfect lube as the squishing sounds of her skin against his could be heard in the silence between them.

She opened her mouth after some time of her hand work, curvy lips parting while her tongue slipped out past her lips and curled this way then that. The soft pink on her cheeks had remained, an obvious indicator of just how much she enjoyed handling his throbbing manhood.

Her hand had never slowed or released, yet as her mouth approached her strokes became shorter and focused on the bottom half of his shaft. Warm breath tickled his sensitive skin, announcing the closeness of her warm wet tongue and inner cheeks. Her lips made contact first, mostly closed now they had pursed to place a rather delicate kiss upon the very tip. This soft kiss quickly melded into more as she kept momentum, pushing him past her own closed lips. Her tongue was set and ready, assaulting any skin that passed her lips with another series of hungry flicks and licks.

Suddenly, her cheeks bowed in slightly as he would feel the pressure tighten around his head. Sucking ever so slightly, she began to bob her head just so, up and down - cutting herself short the moment her smooth lips passed the rim of his head. Her hand was covering the rest, easily adjusting to the bobbing of her head to give him the feeling of fully being squeezed.

One by one, fingers slowly began to peel away from him. Each digit lifting only to be replaced by a mouth that was taking him in with ease; inch by inch his hard member would disappear past her fuckable lips and down into her throat. She forced herself onto him, feeling his tip begin to tickle against her throat she pushed any feelings of reflux away. This quickly brought her to the base of his shaft, her small nose touching against his body and filling with the strong scent of his sex that clouded her mind.

She hummed and purred with excitement, her mouth vibrating away at his engulfed cock - while a new feeling would be brought into the mix. Her wet, cool fingers had to be occupied after having squeezed his meat - and she made sure they were with his sensitive balls that hung just bellow. Softly, she grasped them and gently began to squeeze and mold, massaging the sensitive organ in a caring way.

Quickly, she was starting to feel the effects of having shoved so much of him down her mouth. Her airways had been blocked for some time, now causing her lungs to ache with the need to breath. She swallowed - the action grasping the head of his cock and tight pulling and squeezing as if trying to take him in even deeper. Her tongue had never stopped moving either, having constantly been wrapping and unwrapping along the shaft within its reach. Rough, textured skin had dragged against his soft skin - further covering it in the excess of saliva that she was gaining.

She sputtered suddenly, her back arching as she harshly pulled her head back just enough to take in a sharp breath. As quickly as she had pulled backwards she forced herself back onto his length, almost scolding herself for giving in so easily as she willed herself to choke on his dick once more. The results were much the same - yet as her body had arched and attempted to pull away she seemed to gasp for breath without moving her head. This caused him to be sucked harshly, suddenly and quickly before she finally slid backwards and caught her breath.

Heavy waves of warm breath would wash against his skin now, an exhale per stroke of her lips it seemed. Her fingers continued to gently massage his balls, taking care not to hurt them but rather explore the skin and see just where to press, rub, and lightly brush to send shivers through his body. Her head began to speed up, her tongue wrapping about his length the best it could inside her mouth to provide more texture as she began to really push the speed.

With each movement, her cheeks had begun to bow inwards once more. The pull on him would easily be felt as she sucked - creating pressure that would pull against him with each movement that pulled him out of her mouth. Soon, her jaw was once more beginning to ache - so with a final bob of her head she pulled back enough to slide him out of her mouth creating a satisfying pop that echoed through the room.

She paused for a moment, pondering the best way to keep his fuck stick happy while she rested her mouth. It was in that moment when she came to realize just how needy she felt; the way her nipple rubbed against the fabric of her bra was sending soft huffs out of her lips. Her sucking had looked quite different from his point of view, each thrust of her head would have caused her untamed breasts to jiggle and bounce. Her perfect ass however had seemed to relax into her tight shorts, preventing much movement there. Her hands both dropped to her hips rather abruptly, skillfully undoing her button and zipper so she could slid the shorts off without much effort. This left her in cute, black panties that he would hardly get to indulge of as she yanked them from her form as well.

The sweet aroma of her arousal would be released now, her wet pink lips having been dripping from the moment his cock had entered her mouth. The soft flesh was damp and alluring, and completely obscured from his view until she lay backwards a bit. With legs spread, her feet came to rest on either side of his hips as her golden eyes fell upon his throbbing unattended cock. Her hands seemed to move with a mind of their own, rubbing the sensitive clit that was nestled between her leg. Her free hand grasped the fabric of her bra and skillfully tugged it up, exposing two perfectly shaped jugs that jiggled slightly upon release. Her left hand dug into the soft supple skin here, a using it with force as her fingers disappeared inside bulging skin.

Her right hand had been a bit more tasteful, as using two fingers she had slowly parted her puffy lips to expose the bright, dark pink skin drowning in her sweet sex juices. Her middle finger extended, touching onto her clit with the softest of pressure as it slowly began to make tiny circles against the overly sensitive bundle of nerves. Shivers and twitches rocked through her body and muscles, suddenly bringing her feet lower on his hips and settling them on either side of hid needy manhood.

This seemed to pulled her out of her self involved trance, and while her left foot lowered to stabilize herself her right had lifted off his form ever so slightly. She dipped it down, her toes able to slip under his dick before she pushed forwards. This brought the sole of her foot squarely along his length - pushing it against his body while using the angle to lift her heel and slowly drag her toes down along his shaft. She did her best to keep the pleasure she felt contained, yet it seemed to jolt through her legs causing them to shake and shiver beyond her control.

Her hand kneaded at her breast, while the other had soon began to speed up - occasionally dipping down to disappear within her tight walls. Mewlings and moans of pleasure had begun to fall from her lips - cascading out easily as she lost herself to the simple lust he had installed in her when he had offered her his dick. The shivers in her legs, while uncontrollable, seemed to aid her her quest to pleasure him. Her foot vibrated against his cock, while sliding back upwards she pushed her heel forwards once more to fully cover him. The fabric of her stockings had originally been soft, and welcoming. Now, they had absorbed some of the saliva left behind and thus slid against his skin with pleasurable ease. The dark tint the saliva gave her stockings would make it easier for him to see the small details they hid; like the way her toes splayed out and scrunched back down as her body jolted this way and that with the pleasure she was giving herself.

After a while, it was evident she was getting close to a climax. Her uncontrollable shivers had turned into jerks and twitches that rocked her body - while her soft moans had amplified ten fold and now filled the room with the sounds of her need. Just before she went over the edge, she pulled her hand away and let out a shuddering sigh of pent up need. Her voice broke the silence then, shaky as she looked she sat up - her foot continually sliding up and down against his shaft with slow teasing enjoyment.

"S-sensei..I-" she cut herself short, her teeth quickly closing around her juicy lower lip and nibbling it softly before starting over.

"Sensei... I want to cum... only when you do.." she admitted greedily, pressing her foot a bit harder into his length on an extra slide up. Her finger lifted from her rather sensitive, and edged clit while her other hand relinquished the beautiful hold it had upon her sultry boobs. There, she lay looking back at him. Her eyes had opened up again, and as before a hungry lewd expression resting on her face. Her large eyes bore into his being, darting from his delicious cock to has commanding face. Her lips parted once more in a perfect 'o' shape that was quickly followed by her tongue lolling outwards. The ahegao looked perfect on her face, especially as her pink cheeks fully darkened to red. She could only imagine what she would look like, sitting there with such an expression while strings of his hot spunk sprayed all over her face. She let out a soft meow, her black ears swiveling with the mass desire to find out just how delicious he would be.

Her tail had come to rest lazily beside her, the tip of it flicking here and there as she suddenly lowered her foot and sat up. With a fluid motion, her mouth had encased and closed around his cock. Rather than starting slow, she ramped the speed and force up quickly - sucking hard as she hungrily moved back and forth while her rough tongue assaulted the sensitive skin that passed below it. She clearly wanted his cum, first inside her mouth so she could swallow every drop - and then inside her now aching, dripping pussy.

If he was up for it, she would even beg he fill her tight ass and shower her in his cum. Her slutty desires all swirling behind normally innocent golden eyes that slowly shut as she gagged, sucked, and milked his cock with every movement she could.