Please Spank Me Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues with Sarah.
3.7k words
4.63
22.6k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macrotica
Macrotica
50 Followers

3.

I pulled a small coffee table over near Sarah's right side and placed the paddle and balm on it. From the bag I retrieved some other items and put them on the table also. A flogger with tails about 2 feet long. Nipple clamps and some weights. A narrow expandable cane. An eye mask. And after some thought some lube and a small buttplug. Her eyes widened at the last item - I guessed she'd never had anything in her ass before. I might not use the plug but even the anticipation that I might was part of the fun. I stood in front of Sarah looking her in her gorgeous eyes.

"Do you want to continue?" I asked her. Still breathing heavily, she nodded.

I smiled and reached above her head to remove the rope from the hook to release her arms. I had noticed earlier that the straps of her top had small clasps. Telling her to keep her arms raised I unclasped the straps and slid the top over her breasts and raised it over her head. With the binding released from the hook I was able to remove it entirely. I dropped it to the floor and reattached her to the hook. Her breasts were absolutely beautiful. Deep red areolae and her nipples were sticking out half an inch from her arousal. I put my hands on her breasts and squeezed them gently - beautifully firm. Gently pinching her nipples brought a small gasp from her. I slid my hands over her narrow waist to her skirt. With my thumbs I slid it down over her flared hips and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing skimpy green silk panties which I hooked with my thumbs again and slid off her to the floor also.

With my foot I pushed her skirt and panties to the side and examined her. She was a picture of beauty. Round, firm breasts; nipples just asking to be nibbled and sucked; thin waist tapering to curvy hips. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and I could see the dampness seeping from her pussy. Her long legs smooth and shapely. I rubbed one hand down her belly to her pussy, slightly brushing her clitoris on the way which brought another gasp from her. I slid one fully finger inside her moving it in a circle. I brushed off her g-spot as it brought an even louder gasp from her as her mouth opened. I leaned forward to kiss her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue attacked mine as she moaned into my mouth. Pulling back before I got carried away, I withdrew my finger from her. With my hands on her shoulders I turned her to face the wall and spread her feet about 18 inches apart. Her ass was amazing - round and firm - just waiting to be punished.

I moved to the table and picked up the flogger. Moving to stand to her right I suddenly whipped it on to her backside. She yelped at the sudden pain as red marks started to appear on her pale ass. I flogged her again slightly higher, then slightly lower, covering all parts of her ass. Swiftly swirling the flogger in a top to bottom direction, I started on her back - between her shoulder blades, left and right sides, lower back - I flogged her again and again. Stripes appears all over her back. None that would leave marks of course but enough to know that she could feel the pain.

I continued the flogging for about 5 minutes covering all parts of her back and ass repeatedly. Her gasps became cries and then became moans. She stuck her ass out to get more and I happily obliged striking all over her curvy cheeks. I reversed the motion of the flogger striking upwards to whip the underside of her ass cheeks. After a few strikes on each cheek I gave one final strike right between her legs on to her pussy lips. She cried out loudly at this unexpected pain but I could see her pussy juices starting to run down her thigh. I paused for a minute to give her a chance to recover and swapped the flogger for the paddle. As her breathing started to slow again I started on her ass again. Twelve hard strikes across both cheeks each one eliciting a moan from Sarah. Sophie was watching everything from three feet away, her eyes wide and pupils dilated with arousal. After the twelfth strike with the paddle I stopped and put it back on the table.

I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her back to the wall facing me. Her eyes were watering but her breathing was rapid and I could see how turned on she was. Her nipples stuck out even more as I pinched them again. Picking up the eye mask I moved over to her and placed it on her head. She could now not see anything and wouldn't know where the strikes were going to land. She gave a little whimper as she realised this. I retrieved the flogger and moved back to her side. I held it in front of her and let the tails drape over her breasts rubbing them over her sensitive nipples.

With a whipping motion I struck the top of her left breast then her right one. I continued doing this with every third or fourth strike flicking the ends of the tails at her nipples. Each of these attacks on her nipples brought a loud cry from her but she didn't ask to stop. I started migrating south, whipping her stomach and pelvis down to her thighs. Striking the inside of her thighs brought some more moans from her until I finished with three upward strikes directly on to her pussy. Each of these brought a loud cry from her - the third one almost a scream. Her knees buckled slightly leaving her hanging from the rope. After a few seconds she straightened up again.

Putting down the flogger I picked up the nipple clamps. She could hear the rattle of the chain so knew what was coming. With two fingers I pinched and pulled out her left nipple and applied the clamp to it. As the clamp closed she let out another cry of pain. I repeated this on her right nipple and she gasped loudly but said nothing. Taking two small weights I hung them from the chain applying more pressure on her abused nipples. I removed her blindfold and stood back.

At this point my erection was so hard it was getting painful. I needed some relief before I lost control. With Sarah bound and clamped I walked over to face Sophie who was still kneeling watching everything. I opened my trousers and took out my cock in front of her. Without saying a word I put my hand on her head and moved her mouth to me. Raising her beautiful brown eyes to mine she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of my penis. I looked over at Sarah who had her own mouth open and was staring hungrily at my dick. Sophie opened her mouth wider and lowered it over the head of my cock. Her lips closed about halfway down and she started sucking and licking the underside of the head. I gave a little moan myself at this point and knew with all the stimulation I wasn't going to last long. Not using her hands she moved her head up and down until her lips reached the base and I could feel my cock enter her throat. For a 19 year old this was impressive - she had obviously some practice at this.

She never stopped looking up at me and I could feel myself falling into those deep brown eyes. She pulled back right to the tip and lowered her mouth all the way down on me again - all the while using her tongue. I placed my hands on the back of her head and started fucking her mouth slowly. She didn't try to pull away and let me thrust my cock in and out of her mouth and throat. After a few thrusts I could feel my balls boiling over and I was about to explode. Sophie could see it in my face and feel my fingers clenched in her hair. She pulled back and locked her lips just past the head, raised her hand to my saliva covered cock and started jerking it fast. Her other hand cupped my balls and squeezed them gently. I looked down and the vision of this beautiful face attached to my cock with her fuck-me eyes locked to mine tipped me over the edge. Cum boiled up from my balls and with a loud groan I started spurting into her mouth. Her mouth never left my cock as she jerked every bit of cum from me. She kept stroking until there was no more then pulled back and showed me the gallon of cum in her mouth. She closed her mouth, swallowed it all and smiled up at me. I don't think I've even cum so hard and my knees were shaking. But this night wasn't over yet so I gathered myself, buttoned my trousers, and turned my attention back to Sarah.

Sarah was breathing very heavily after watching her sister drain me with her mouth. Her chest were pink with arousal and she stared at me like she could cum with just a touch. But I wasn't going to allow that happen just yet. I didn't want to leave the clamps on too long and damage her nipples so I went over to her and first removed the weights. Then took the clamp off her left nipple. She gasped as the blood starting rushing back to it. Repeating this with her right nipple I placed the clamp back on the table and returned to her. I lowered my head and sucked her right nipple into my mouth teasing it with my tongue. She gave a little moan as I rubbed my hand over her stomach and slid it down between her legs. Without touching her clitoris I put two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy and gently fucked her with them. I moved my mouth to her left nipple and teased that one as I continued to finger her. She was giving little whimpers from behind clenched teeth and eyes squeezed shut as if begging me to let her cum. We weren't finished yet however. I released her nipple and removed from fingers from inside her. She opened her eyes and looked at me with frustration in her gaze.

Taking her shoulders I turned Sarah around to face the wall again. I made her slouch slightly to stick her ass out for the next steps. I picked up the cane and extended it to its yard long length. She looked at the cane with some trepidation. As I whisked the cane into my other hand I repeated the same instructions I'd give her sister earlier. Twelve strokes and she was to count each one out loud. She nodded in agreement and I moved into position beside her.

Whack - first stroke across both cheeks of her already rosy red ass. She cried out loudly with her face turned upwards.

"One", she screamed.

Whack. "Two"

Whack. "Three"

Whack. "Four"

Each strike in a different spot. She screamed with each one but rejected the idea of using the safe word.

Whack. "Five"

Whack. "Six"

Whack. "Seven"

Tears streamed down her face and she started to sob but kept counting. Sophie watched with amazement in her eyes wondering how her sister was taking this.

Whack. "Eight"

Whack. "Nine"

Whack. "Ten"

Her head was now bowed and she was openly crying, shoulders shaking. But she didn't ask to stop.

Whack.

Another scream before she counted off "Eleven".

Whack. Right across the centre of her ass the final strike.

She let out a loud scream, sobbed and cried out "Twelve". She turned her wet face to me.

I smiled and said "Well done." She gave a pained smile through the tears.

I placed the cane on the table and picked up the soothing balm and squirted some into my hand. Gently I rubbed it on her ass covering all areas that had been abused. She could feel it starting to work and softening the aches from the cane. I reached around her and cupped her breasts. Moving me head to her I kissed the side of her neck as I gently rubbed her nipples.

"Nearly finished Sarah," I said to her. "I think you're just about ready to orgasm".

She nodded as her nipples poked into my hands. I got the blindfold and put it back on her again. The last stage would work best if she couldn't see what was happening. She was almost panting with anticipation. From the table I took the bottle of lube and squirted some on to my hand. I could see Sophie looking at me questioning what was about to happen to her big sister. Coating my middle finger I pressed it to Sarah's ass. She gave a start as I gently pushed the tip into her. I could feel her start to clench but the lube allowed my finger entry into her. Slowly my finger entered her virgin hole coating it with lube. I wiggled it slightly to open her a little more and withdrew. Applying more lube to my index finger as well I presented both fingers to her orifice. As they entered her she gave a little moan and I pushed firmly to get both fingers in her. I fucked her ass gently with my fingers completely coating her inside with lubrication.

Once I was sure she was opened up enough I got the buttplug and covered it with ample lube. I touched her opening with the tip of it and she gave a small intake of breath at the coldness - guessing what it was. She trembled a little not knowing if she could take it in her. The plug tapered out to a flange about 1 inch wide at the base. Gently, but firmly, I started pressing it inside her. She tensed and I told her to relax to make it easier. I could feel her trying to relax but still a little tight.

Slowly I kept pushing the plug into her. Her hole widened with it until it was almost all in. I held it there for a minute to give her time to adjust then firmly pushed it the rest of the way in. She gave a little cry as her ass closed around the narrow base and the flange pressed against her ass. She realised from the release in pressure that it was all the way in and she gave another little shudder. I tapped the base which gave her a little start and then I turned her around to face me. Still blindfolded I couldn't see her eyes but she was biting her bottom lip gently and panting with arousal even with the plug in her ass.

Going over to Sophie I whispered an instruction in her ear. She smiled, nodded, and stood up moving to Sarah's left side silently. I picked up the flogger again and moved to Sarah's right side slightly in front of her.

"Are you ready to cum Sarah?" I whispered.

She nodded feverishly aching for an orgasm with every fibre in her body. I started slowly swirling the flogger in front of her and she could hear and feel the breeze from it. Her mouth opened wondering what was coming next. I nodded to Sophie who leaned forward and sucked Sarah's left nipple into her mouth. Her hand reached over and pinched Sarah's right nipple. Sarah gave a moan as she realised that it couldn't be me teasing her breasts - which only left ... her sister. Taking care not to catch Sophie I brought the flogger closer and closer to Sarah until it started brushing off her pussy and clitoris. Not too hard, nor too soft, the flogger swirled catching her clitoris which each upswing. Each contact brought a moan from Sarah and she started trembling getting closer and closer to orgasm. Sophie was sucking and pulling on her nipples non-stop helping her sister towards her climax.

I started swirling the flogger faster hitting her clitoris more and more. Her moans got louder and she started shaking in pleasure. A few more strikes of the tails on her clitoris and she went stiff, her mouth open in a soundless scream. I kept hitting her pussy with the flogger and then suddenly she screamed out loud and her entire body shook, legs buckling under her. I slowed the spinning flogger and she went through another 3 large tremors before collapsing completely - only the rope holding her upright. Stopping the flogging I tapped Sophie on the shoulder and she pulled away from Sarah's breasts. The only sound was low moans from Sarah as she came down from her massive orgasms. After a couple of minutes I helped her stand up and took off the blindfold. It took another minute for her eyes to focus again and she looked at me with sheer contentment in her eyes.

My erection was at full mast again and I needed to use Sarah's body. I opened my trousers and let them and my boxers drop to the floor as I kicked them to one side. Sarah stared down at my cock wantonly. I moved into her and putting my hands on the back of her thighs lifted her legs around my waist. Without any words spoken I shoved my dick straight into her pussy. I could feel the buttplug through the thin barrier as I fucked her hard. She was moaning again with every thrust. Sophie, standing beside us, starting rubbing her own clitoris watching her sister being impaled on my cock. I continued fucking her for a couple of minutes then pulled out to her disappointment.

Lowering her legs to the floor I turned her to face the wall standing a little away from it. I reached for the buttplug and started pulling it out slowly. Sarah moaned constantly while I extracted the plug from her ass. When it was out I dropped it to the floor, stepped closer and placed my cock at the hole the plug had stretched open. Sarah shivered when she realised what I was doing but after a moment's hesitation pressed her ass back onto my cock. My dick was still well lubricated from her pussy and the first couple of inches slipped into her stretched asshole easily. Gently, and with small thrusts, I eased my cock in until I was completely buried in her ass. Sarah groaned at the sensation and I started slowly fucking her ass.

I nodded to Sophie who was still playing with her own pussy. She looked at me until she realised what I was suggesting, then nodded and got down on her knees. She shuffled herself between Sarah and the wall and pressed her lips to her sister's pussy. AS she started licking her sister's clitoris I started fucking Sarah's ass with all my length. Sarah was moaning louder now as she received stimulation on both her clitoris and ass. Sophie pushed two fingers inside Sarah's pussy as she used her other hand on herself. I could hear her muffled moans too. The room was filled with the three of us panting and moaning as I started fucking Sarah's ass harder. Before long I heard Sophie give a loud groan as she came on her own hand.

Myself and Sarah were close to our own orgasms as Sophie attacked Sarah's clitoris with her tongue. Suddenly I felt Sophie's hand cupping and squeezing my balls through Sarah's legs as I increased speed into Sarah's ass. Sarah's moans got louder until suddenly she let out a cry as her ass tightened on my cock from her orgasm. That was enough for me and my balls tightened and sent cum flooding out my cock into Sarah's bowels. After another few thrusts and more spurts of cum I was done. I leaned forward pressing my body against Sarah and reached around cupping her breasts. I kissed the back of her neck as she gave a satisfied groan. We stay there for a couple of minutes, me holding Sarah with Sophie resting her head on her sister's thigh - all completely spent.

4.

I withdrew my cock from Sarah's ass and reached up to unhook her. Untying her wrists I massaged them to ensure blood was still flowing and no rope burn. I'd been careful tying it and use good rope so both were ok. The three of us sat down on the sofa, I was in the middle and both girls cuddled into me resting their heads on my shoulders. The three of us dozed after our exertions. I was the first to wake after about half an hour but both beautiful women were still asleep. I eased myself out from under them without disturbing them and gathered the toys. Using proper cleaning wipes I cleaned off the cane, flogger paddle and plug and put everything back in the bag. I stared at the two sleeping beauties for a little while still not believing my luck. I got a blanket from the closet upstairs and covered them to keep them warm then sat down beside them again rubbing their hair as I dozed off again.

We all woke a couple of hours later starving. I checked the time - 11pm - the local takeaway would still be open. They were both ravenous too so I went and got food for the three of us and we sat on the sofa eating it with a glass of wine talking about college, sports, anything really. They didn't show a trace of awkwardness after what we'd all done together which I was glad of. I asked how they were getting home and they told me that, if I wanted, they could stay the night. How could I possible refuse that after the night we'd had. We had a glass of wine each and the three of us went up to my bedroom to continue our adventures. I left the bag behind - no more bondage tonight - this would just be hot sex with two beautiful women ... all night.

Macrotica
Macrotica
50 Followers
12