Please Turn Out the Light

Story Info
My Lady love and my first time of making love.
759 words
4.14
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

"Please turn out the light!" She said as she stood at the foot of my bed. She held my gray Terry cloth robe tightly against her. She looked lost in it.

I reached over and turned off the light. The room was now dark, except for small slivers of moonlight sneaking in as the wind pushed the blinds now and then from the warm August night.

I heard the faint sound of my robe hitting the floor and she climbed into bed next to me. She lay her head on my chest and I slipped my arm across her back. I felt small drops of water on her shoulder. Freshly showered and smelling like lilacs. I was a bit intoxicated by the aroma

We were both nervous. As it was our first time together in bed. But having her here was comfortable, as any time I spent with her was.

She said the reason she wanted the light out was because of her Cesarean scar. She was embarrassed by that imperfection.

I kissed her forehead and told her. " Not an imperfection my love but a simple and beautiful reminder of how you are a giver of life!"

She just pressed herself more into me.

"This is why I love you." She spoke. " You tend to make negatives and turn them into positives. "

I replied. "You know the old saying life hands you lemons, make lemonade."

She moved up and kissed me. She lay on top of me deep.

Her hand snaked down and ran between my legs and stroked me.

Her soft long fingers wrapped around my cock. She had the right kind of rhythm going It was not long till I was fully erect

She knelt on top of me, her legs on the other side of my hips

She guided my hardness inside her pussy, her wetness soaking my cock. Up and down, she rode me cowgirl style. She had been doing her Kegel exercise and it showed in how her pussy gripped and released.

Her inner warmth felt so wonderful. Making love to her was so natural. We were meant to make love.

Yes, I know what you are thinking.

BORING!

Well, when you love someone so deeply as I do my one. Fucking is not a word that fits well.

I came inside her, but she kept riding me, rubbing herself over me, stimulating her clit. She moaned and threw back her head. Her body shuddered as she came. Her juices running from her as well as my own.

We made love all night, we basked in love afterglow.

"Nice!" was what she kept purring as we fell asleep.

When I awoke, she was not there. She had woken before me.

In the tiny apartment, it was not hard to find her. She was in the kitchen, wearing my favorite Pittsburgh Steelers jersey.

I walked up behind her and kissed the crook of her neck.

She purred like Earth's Kitts cat woman!

We just held each other as we swayed to Johnny Rivers' "Slow Dancing " as it cycled up on the playlist.

"Slow dancing swaying to the music just me and my girl, no one else in the whole wide world!". I sang along with Johnny.

We had a simple breakfast. Coffee and English muffins. We chatted as we ate.

Then we held hands going to the shower.

We soaped down each other's bodies. Her melon-sized tits felt so good in my hands. Her brown nipples erect like small little Hershey Kisses

I pushed her against the shower and slammed my cock inside her. The shower head ran over her body as I did so.

Making love to her was becoming a bad habit.

We dried each other off and went into the bedroom

She put on her multi-colored shorts, powder blue blouse, and open-toed sandals She had not brought make-up and she did not need any. Her natural beauty was on display

"What?" She said, as she caught me looking at her while she was combing her long black hair in the mirror.

"Beautiful!". That was all that I said.

She came over and sat on my lap on the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

She stood up "Time to pick up the kids from their grandparents! "

And poof she was gone.

I sniffed the football jersey and inhaled the sweet scent of her.

A fond memory of her, till she came next time to visit me!

Sweet dreams are made of these.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers