Pleasing Myself

Story Info
How an 11" dildo changed my view on anal sex.
2k words
4.62
5.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my divorce was final I didn't want to have anything to do with women. I sat at home most nights surfing the internet when an ad popped up about gay sex. This got my creative juices flowing and since I was now single and wanted to explore my bi-curious side. I put an ad on craigslist in the M4M section. Ends up I found men to be just as bad as women. We had set a time to meet up and they would flake out and not show up and never contacted me again. I was so fucking horny and was dying to feel a cock up my ass.

Luckily I lived relatively close to a few adult bookstores but preferred to go to one on the opposite side of town where I knew I was less likely to run into someone I knew. I found out it was recently opened and didn't have the smell of ammonia, cum and piss like normal adults bookstores do. As I walked around I decided to check out the vibrators and dildos. I ended up purchasing a couple of bareback videos, some lube and a 7" dildo.

When I got back home I remembered I had an enema bag that I had purchased to clean my self out for a procedure my doctor had set me up for. I then thoroughly cleaned out my asshole and popped a video into my player. I made sure I had the dildo, lube and a towel close by.

The only thing I hate about gay porn is there are very few scenarios with conversations that sets up what is about to go down even though I know what's going to happen. But a little bit of a plot would be nice. Any fucking way, the first scene opens up with a guy kneeling before his buddy as he pulls out a beautiful rock hard cock. As I laid back watching this sexy blowjob I slowly started stroking my cock. I was hard in no time at all as I reached for my lube. I poured some on my finger as I reached back and slathered it all over my hole. I then reached my the 7" dildo with the balls at a wide base.

I work for a health care facility and heard stories about guys fucking themselves with dildos or vibrators and getting them stuck up their assholes then having to get them surgically removed. Word quickly spread around the hospital and almost everyone knew this guy that worked in maintenance. He ended up quitting because of the embarrassment.

Any fucking way, I lubed up the dildo and placed the head against my asshole. As I put pressure against my asshole I pushed out against my new anal invader. Applying a bit more pressure the top slid in past my sphincter. I threw my head back and moaned in delight. I let it sit just inside of me for a couple of minutes as I adjusted my position on the bed. I had my ass hiked up in the air as I pushed myself up with my feet. I then positioned the base on the bed and started lowering myself. I went nice and slow as the head of my dildo slid inside my tight asshole. When I had about half of it up my ass I relaxed my body and sank down on the rest of it. I hurt like hell but I had 7" of hard plastic up my ass and it started feeling good. Reaching underneath me with my left hand I held the base steady as I started raising and dropping my ass on my fake cock. I then slid onto my right side and grabbed the cock as I started shoving it hard in and out of my asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah," I moaned as I pounded the fake cock in and out of my asshole. I held the base against my asshole as I rolled onto my back as I rotated my hips feeling the fake cock scrapping against my sensitive ass walls. I vigorously stroked my cock as I was now constantly moaning. As I lifted my ass up I clipped my prostate from a different angle and I started shooting ropes of cum as I collapsed on the bed. I reached back for the base and shoved it in hard and fast as I kept cumming. Eventually my hole body collapsed but I kept the fake cock up my ass. I loved it that I could squeeze the fake cock with my ass and it sent shivers through my ass. I then turned onto my side and as I continued squeeze my new found friend, it eventually slowly slipped from my ass. I just laid still as I felt my asshole pulsating. I could hear moaning come from my tv but I was completely spent. I reached behind me and grabbed my dildo as I began licking it. I could taste my ass juices on it and then tried sucking as much as I could into my mouth. Eventually I taught myself how to deep throat all 7" which came in handy when I went to the glory holes and sucked a real cock.

I started getting a bit bored with my 7" friend and ended our relationship. I once again went back to the same bookstore and the only dildo they had was 11". I was a bit skeptical about this one but figured what the hell and purchased it anyway. That night after cleaning myself out thoroughly I put in one of my new movies and already had my 11" friend lubed up. The previews itself got me ready for my new dildo. It showed massive cocks being swallowed up by hot asses. I had my mobile dvd player next to the best on my nightstand. I turned on my right side and applied an ample amount of lube to my asshole. When I ended my relationship with my 7" dildo I was now hoping I had kept it to at least loosen up my asshole before attempting to destroy my ass with my new 11" monster cock. I reached back and started fingering my asshole as I watched a hot stud being double penetrated by two hung studs. This had to be the hottest scene I've ever witnessed when I watched porn. I take that back, probably the 2nd hottest compared to shemale porn. Seeing a beautiful woman with nice tits and a hard cock always made me cum hard.

Any fucking way, I felt I was loose enough to try my new friend. The girth alone was about as thick around as an energy drink can and the head was very realistic looking even depicting a piss slit. I grabbed it by the base as I aimed it at my hole. I took in a deep breath and started pushing it against my asshole. As much as I tried it was not going in but I was persistant to get this monster up my ass. I changed the angle as I put pressure on my hole. I was starting to get frustrated and remembered I had recently bought some cucumbers at the market. I went in the kitchen and grabbed one then lubed it up. I laid on my right side again and as it pushed it against my hole as this guy on the screen was taking a fat cock up this ass. As I watched it and pushed back against the cucumber it slid up my ass. I moaned out loud as I continued pushing it up my ass. It felt incredible liked it belonged up my man pussy. I closed my eyes as I fucked my ass with my vegetable friend. I fucked my ass for about 10 minutes as I got used to having something so thick up my ass. I slowly pulled it out of my asshole and looked at it. I could tell by looking at it that I had about three quarters of it up my ass. I grabbed the dildo again and slathered the head with a huge glob of ky jelly. Once again I positioned it at my asshole and took in a deep breath. Before I tried sliding it in I thought I would try something else. I moved my pillows and stuck the dildo to the wall by the suction cups. I then backed up my ass to it as I pointed it at my hole. I then looked over at my dresser and realized I had my video camera that I hardly used. I figured I should record this. I set it up on my other bedside table and zoomed it in to record.

As you can tell I was determined to shove this huge cock up my ass. I parted my ass cheeks as I pushed back against it. It felt much different this time as I pushed back harder. All of a sudden the huge head slipped in past my sphincter. "AHHHHHH FUCK," I yelled out as I held still. I waited a few minutes then started back up. I could feel it ripping my hole wide open but was still determined to take in all 11". It took me about 10 minutes and I had about 8" up my asshole. I then started fucking myself with those 8" as I moaned like crazy. It felt incredible having my ass so stuffed. I started rocking back and forth on it as I added my own dialogue.

"FUCK MY ASS STUD, FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK, MAKE ME YOUR COCK LOVING WHORE," I yelled. It felt so good having such a fat cock up my ass. I pushed back hard and I felt the cock go fully up my ass. I was moaning out louder as I sped up. I could feel it actally open up another part of my hole. As I started going faster my body started violently shaking. It literally scared the shit out of me then I started cumming like I never had before.

"FUCK THE CUM OUT OF ME," I yelled out as I shot what seemed like a gallon of cum all over my bed. Finally spent I collapsed on the bed with the dildo still up my ass. I laid in bed breathing hard as my ass spasmed around my monster lover. After about 10 minutes I slowly eased it out of my ass. I brought it up to my mouth and was only able to suck in about 4" before my jaw started hurting. I then had a weird thought as I grabbed my underwear and started putting them on. Before pulling them all the way on I slid the dildo up my ass again. I made sure it was all the way in and pulled up my underwear the rest of the way making sure I would fall asleep with my new friend deep in my ass. Before going to sleep I laid no my back and grinded my ass against the bed and it felt so good.

Upon awaking the next morning my first order of business it to go piss. As I went to sit up I felt the dildo pass through my deeper sphincter. It felt weird walking to the bathroom with an 11" fake cock up my ass. I went pee and headed back to bed as I stripped off my underwear. Grabbing the base I proceeded to slowly fuck my ass for about an hour as I came twice. I had forgotten about the video and reached for it after pulling out my new friend. I then watched the video which made me extremely hard knowing it was my asshole being violated. As I laid back I came for the third time that morning.

I fucked myself at least twice a week with my fake cock. I ended up moving to the northwest and when I unpacked couldn't find it. I guess I left it back in Georgia when I left. The thought of my former landlord finding it probably blew her mind. I ended up talking to her about my security deposit but she never mentioned it. I ended up in a relationship with a woman that was very kinky. She loved pegging me and that made us both happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to hear your feedback on this.