Pleasure Cones

Story Info
Dr. Mounds addicted to titty fucking.
2.9k words
4.12
14.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers

Pleasure Cones

While waiting for the psychologist, something he hated to do Tommy picked up one of the many magazines Dr. Cathy Mounds subscribed to "Psychological Review" and started reading an article about Breast Augmentation or a boob job and how much the surgery was on the rise. He had to smile because my deceased wife would call boob jobs fucking her breasts till he came all over them. She would also say she felt like a hot dog bun when Tom performed the titty fucking, which is what he called them. Yes, he smiled at the wiener/hot dog bun analogy. She would also kid about shooting out a little mayo.

30 minutes went by and they were talking about cost, size, how much better some patients feel, and what to do if something went wrong. At least it passed the time and being a breast man Tommy was interested in the article.

This was the first visit to Dr. Mounds and he felt a little uncomfortable meeting her and talking about stroke depression. Her office was empty which made me wonder why it was so quiet when she came out of the office hand extended. We exchanged greetings and went into her office and sat down.

Dr. Mounds was a good looking MILF, 40, well-toned athletic body, short brown hair, tall, thin, and brown eyes. She was dressed in a blue business suit, white blouse, nice legs, and shoes. What grabbed Tom's attention was the very nice cleavage from 3 or 4 undone buttons and very large breasts that stuck out of her suit like two torpedoes. There was no sag so she took good care of her conical pleasures, they were augmented (just read about it), or she had a super bra on.

The bra was out because the nipples stuck out meaning it was lingerie.

"Hope you weren't too bored waiting for me?"

"Not at all Dr. Mounds. There was an interesting article about breast augmentation that held my attention. Being a breast man it was enlightening to read."

"Did you learn anything?"

"Being honest someone like you could be a candidate for the augmentation. It wouldn't surprise me at all if your breasts weren't real with the way they stick out so straight."

"Believe me when I tell you they are 100% natural."

"Whatever"

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"We'll never know will we?" said Tommy. "What are you gonna do. Strip for me. I don't think so."

"You never know what Cathy might do. How do you know they're not real big naturals? Are you some sort of expert?"

"In a manner of speaking yes. I consider myself to be a titty expert if you must know. Considering your age and the way they stick out they're enhanced."

"You're sure."

"100% sure."

Dr. Mounds got up from her desk went over to her office door and left. She returned about two minutes later, locked the office door and went to her desk and sat back down.

"I told Doris to hold all calls and not to bother us."

Cathy stood up and removed her blue blazer putting it on her chair. Standing up she undid the rest of the buttons on her white blouse shrugging it off her shoulders and putting it on her chair too. She had on a very sexy lacy bra that pushed her titties up revealing her cleavage and a lot of skin.

She walked over to Tommy and turned around facing the desk.

"Would you undo the clasp please?"

"Certainly."

Tommy stood up and meticulously undid the 3 clasp bra hook. She turned around facing Tommy and pulled the bra off her titties baring them for Tom to see. She sat down on Tom's lap straddling his legs, facing him and pushed her large grapefruit size breasts in his face wiggling them in his face from cheek to cheek. Next, she grabbed his hands and put them on her titties squeezing and pressing his hands.

"Do you remember what the e-mail said?"

"No, not really"

"It said that you can titty fuck them all you want. We're alone; I'm horny for a nice cock, fuck them for me which will leave no doubt in your mind that they're 100% natural."

She got on her knees in front of me, unzipped and pulled off my trousers, and then my briefs, revealing my cock which was beginning to grow as I continued to stare at her perfect chest. Her titties were magnificent to look at, pleasure cones. Pure white flesh capped with hard nipples begging to be sucked on. They stood straight out at attention with no visible sag. She was proud of her pair of delectable delights and arching her back pushing them forward for Tommy to see proved it.

It is time for Tom to perform his magic. Normally I would satisfy you before I permit you to give me a great tit fuck but I think the excitement will make you boobgasm. I want this to be oh so special for you a night we'll never forget. I want you to use oil to excite me so I can rub the head all over and between them. I'll get excited when I run the head over your nipples.

Then I will envelop your cock in your soft tits pushing the tits together as I enter the soft valley and how fantastic and sensitive they'll feel from the wet flesh. It won't take many thrusts in the flesh that has caused my cock to disappear. Where will I spew out my semen? On your chin and face? Make a big mess on your pretty tits? Smother it in your breast flesh? Oh, the sexy choices Tommy has to make on the greatest pair of tits he has ever fucked.

This was just the beginning of the experimenting. There are so many ways to try. I haven't gotten to play with the sensitive nipples that are aching for attention. What a gift you freely give to me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Your attitude of loving people who admire your large breasts turns me on. I'm ready to play with my student/you. Are your tits ready to be fucked over and over?

*****

The Titty Fuck

Dr. Mounds or Cathy is giving Tom a titty-fuck he'll never forget. She is fucking him ever so slowly, barely moving his cock on her fabulous mounds. As he stirs with excitement the Dr. stops and is edging him, making him wait, torturing him. Her pillows of delight completely cover his cock they are so big. She is addicted to his big cock. No one will ever touch it again. She is selfish.

Tom can no longer sample her friends, no more dates, no more pick-ups. The days of sharing are through. He doesn't know it but she has a fuck orgy planned for this weekend starring Tom and Cathy. Their relationship is new and fresh and now is the time to try new things.

Cathy continues the slow tantalizing titty fucking. Tom is reminded of the slow 15-20 minute titty fucks Christy Canyon used to give. Canyon had a marvelous pair of jugs but they don't compare to what Cathy had to offer. The slow promising tease she was giving but withholding the grand prize was Cathy's way of doing things. Tom could beg but it would do him no good. When Dr. Mounds was ready for the climax, the pinnacle of her charms, only then would it happen.

The feeling was making Tom grow larger than he had ever grown before. The flesh of her pure white breasts had turned pink from the cock stroking the sides of her titties. The blue veins seem like they were popping to the surface sensitive to the slow stroking of his cock on her breast flesh. Just when he was ready to squirt she stopped by squeezing her cleavage tighter cutting the cum from moving up the shaft from his balls.

Suddenly she stops and changes positions. Is the fucking done? No way. She has decided to suck on his balls which she hungrily gobbles into her wanton mouth. They are filled with semen waiting to find a home to deposit itself on but it's going to have to wait while Cathy sucks like a pro, a professional prostitute who charges $100's of dollars but is doing it for free. All she wants is the pleasure of sucking his balls, turning him on even more. The head-on his cock is quiet.

Cathy moves again this time pouring more oil onto her breasts making them shine like fresh polish. She is pulling out all the stops now. She has pushed her cleavage together so her nipples touch and as a present, to Tommy, she offers them to his waiting mouth which he chews like red raspberries. There is nothing she can't do with her incredible pleasure cones. He sucks like a baby pulling and tasting the magic erogenous pleasure points.

As a further turn on she stops and pulls back so she can suck on her nipples turning him on even more. There is a turn on she can't do but give her a chance and she will. That is milk! To be able to squirt it on his cock and then slide it into his cleavage will have to wait for another day. For tonight the slippery oil on her breasts and soon to be on his swollen shaft is a huge turn-on for Tom.

Cathy is ready for more fucking, taking the shaft giving it a quick saliva coating and burying it back into the white envelope of breast flesh barely moving but sliding it back and forth with her hands, She is getting close to the climax so she is gently stroking the shiny shaft with her pleasurable hands. Tommy can no longer move. He feels paralyzed like she was rimming his asshole touching his prostate gland sending shivers through his body. As she pokes the flesh with his cockhead he feels like the pleasure from this woman will never end. He had known her for a time why hadn't they talked before?

She was the most incredible lover he had ever met in his life. What a find. He decided then and there as his cock slid for the 100th time that she could fuck his brains out, or fuck him to death, he was so gloriously happy, tears came to his eyes, she was that good, and she wasn't done yet.

She teased his cock hole with her hands daring him to spurt but of course, he continued to wait to erupt like a volcano. Her eyes said it all as she continued stroking smiling when she saw the tears of joy, knowing this was the supreme titty fucking of all time. Nothing compared to the pleasure she was giving so freely. Was it lust or love or a combination of both? Who knows?

Cathy increased the speed of the stroking touching the purple head and veiny shaft, swollen for release. Her puffy nipples ached with pleasure and she avoided touching them with the shaft they were so sensitive.

As she stroked him she could feel he needed to release his fluids so she rammed his shaft into the flesh and pushed as hard and fast as she could. He had maybe 5 pushes left before he erupted with a week's worth of cum in her cleavage, chin, and neck. She wanted a cum bath and got a good start on one, something she would let dry and proudly show her friends what Tom did and what they would never get. Tom belonged to Cathy and she wouldn't share him ever.

What will the weekend bring? Think think think. For now, they cuddled to sleep.

What seemed like hours to Cathy and Tom was 15 minutes and the phone rang for Dr. Mounds, a confirmation of an appointment

*****

A Very Dry Martini

How could Tommy say no to coming over to her apartment and having a drink and ... Tommy had an idea that he wanted to follow thru on. He informed Dr. Mounds that he would be delayed a few minutes. Tommy stopped at a liquor store and picked up a bottle of Beefeater gin, Noilly Prat dry vermouth, and green olives for a good martini.

Tommy arrived and promptly asked for glasses, toothpicks, knife, and pick.

"I see you have good taste in choosing your liquor," she said. "I have supplies you know."

"I just wanted to pick up the supplies as a gift," he said.

Cathy had removed the blue blazer and unbuttoned three extra buttons on the white blouse she had on. Tommy could see her fabulous cleavage and the tops of her lacy bra.

Tommy went ahead and prepared the martinis but took special care with the olives the large green ones which had to be pitted before he used them. By flattening them it loosened up the pit so he could get it out easily. Once he finished he carefully cut them in half trimming the olive to make it look good.

Standing in front of her he ever so slowly removed her blouse revealing a sexy lacy bra that made her beautiful breasts stand out like the pleasure cones they were. She wiggled her titties back and forth teasing Tommy with the mammary glands.

"What are you going to do? Fuck them again?"

"I got other ideas, Cathy. That bra makes your titties look so good I don't want to take it off. Let me use my mouth so I can taste you along the way. Being somewhat of an expert with the clasps Tommy removed all three of them. It freed the bra so when he pulled on the straps it bared her breasts for Tommy to see. The pure white flesh capped with fuckable nipples is a dream of every breast man. She stripped off her skirt making her nude. She hadn't bothered with the panties.

Tommy took the olives and pushed them on her pink areolas forcing the green skin creating a hole for her nipple that was quite erotic and also hold it in place. Next came the drink.

He put her on her back which flattened her tits. He slowly poured the martini starting at the top of her titties and letting it drip down her breasts some of it on her tummy and pussy lips.

Tommy bit down on the olive making her nipple harder and aroused. He bit off both olives to the delight of Cathy who had never experienced that before. She shuttered causing her lush breasts to wiggle Tommy watching them the whole time.

With his tongue, like sandpaper on her breast flesh, he enjoyed the martini, lapping it up getting a warm feeling in his stomach. He watched as Dr. Mounds licked on her other breast lapping up the fluid and sucking on the nipple. Getting up Tommy grabbed the other olive he had prepared and placed them on her nipples.

With olives in place, Tommy pushed her large mounds together touching the nipples and popped both of them in his mouth chewing the olives off along with biting on her aching nipples which were crying out for more attention. She wanted Tommy to suck and feel her massive mounds, treat the white part like freshly kneaded dough until she ached in anticipation of what was going to happen to them.

She was going to get her titties fucked again and cum on. How much cum did he have? She had become addicted to his balls as she pushed them up getting in front of him. She hungered and sucked on his balls feeling the cum building up, a storeroom of treats for her.

Cathy did one of her favorite things which were putting his big cock in her cleavage and letting Tommy fuck her tits. He had such a nice cock and it fit so well in her cleavage she would let him fuck her beauties as often as he liked. He was such a good titty fuck.

Tommy loved it as much as Cathy did and he began to slide back and forth, teasing his head every time it popped into view it looked more purple and larger.

Cathy suckled on the head like an all-day sucker, happy to fulfill his request of titty fucking over and over. What a pair. He loved fucking her beauty as much as he loved getting it done. Maybe someday they would do a book about the art of titty fucking.

"Give it to me baby," cried Cathy. Cum all over me. My titties want it so badly. No one knows how to fuck my love pillows as you do."

Over and over Tommy slid back and forth fucking them like it was going to be the last time. Cathy had already sucked out all of the precum wanting more of something she couldn't have. Her nipples were fueling her clit and a huge climax was about to cum. Would they do it together? Maybe.

Her flesh pounded his cock over and over until he could no longer stand it anymore. He pulled back slightly as Cathy arched her back and he came again for her like a lava volcano covering her breasts with cum and more cum. For now, it satisfied her needs.

"Let's rest because very soon I'll want more. I'll want your UCSD volleyball team to cover me."

They laid together Tom knowing she'll want more and more from him.


sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers