Pleasure Giver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

"They do not have the channels down here that they transmit directly up to the high officers' quarters," I said. "Those are taxing."

"No. Here they mostly do what comes naturally, which often is beyond taxing," the PS countered. "The lower crew members are obviously rougher with their wants and less refined than the senior officers. Proportionally, twice as many of the Pleasure Givers of the lower ranks down here do not return to Earth as those in the elite squad."

"They can be rough enough top side—and cruel," I said stubbornly.

"Statistics don't lie. The universe is constructed on statistics," the PS responded, equally stubbornly.

"I don't know why they don't assign women for this," I said.

"You know that was tried, and there were too many problems with that. Earth ships and time travel and women just don't mix. This system has worked just fine for two hundred years. Now, be off with you. By the time you reach the First Engineer's quarters, it will be your time."

"I am supposed to have more grooming and sculpting time than this," I mumbled. "I haven't been to the gym today."

"I told you. We're in the empty zone. When we land on Ekton, you'll find that most of the crew will be thinking of something else altogether, and you'll have all of the grooming and sculpting time you need. You'll be begging for it then. You've been programmed to need it often."

"I will have to look you up then," I said, with a smile.

"That's what I'm counting on," the PS answered, with a smile of his own.

I sighed and turned toward the door. I would be happier when I got out in the corridor and away from the noise of my fellow Pleasure Givers fully giving today.

"Oh, and Jeremy . . ."

"Yes?" I said, turning. I could see concern in the PS's face. I knew he was soft for me—mainly because I made him hard for me and gave him pleasure on the side for special scheduling consideration—although this obviously wasn't working today.

"You may wish to stay out of Lucius's way. The rumor is that he's gunning for you."

"Gunning for me? I hardly ever see Lucius. He's assigned to the captain's bed. We hardly see him down here at all."

"Well, there's also a rumor that the captain is on the cusp of changing bedmates. Word is that soon you will be sleeping with the captain at night."

I groaned. It, of course, was the highest honor to be in the ship captain's bed at night. But I knew enough of Feng Lee to know that I would not get much sleep at night in his bed. That's why I saw little of Lucius. He spent his day in the Pleasure Quarters sleeping chambers, because his hole was being pistoned throughout the night not to mention his body experiencing the captain's refined techniques.

"Thanks for the warning," I said, and then I left the Pleasure Quarter and took the tube to the thirty-fourth level. I shuddered as my hand touched the access screen to the First Engineer's chambers. He was a mountain of a man and, as far as I knew, had the thickest, longest cock on the Universe Explorer 132. He also was a mean son of a bitch.

I entered a jungle.

"Run. Resist," was the barked command.

And I was running through the jungle, tripping over the thick foliage under foot, sweeping aside hanging vines, listening to the heavy breathing behind me, which was getting closer and closer.

A heavy-muscled, hairy arm wrapped itself around my belly and lifted me off the ground. Vines were being pulled down from the overhead branches and wrapped around my spread arms and my chest and belly and legs—until I was trapped in a web of thick, ropey vines, suspended between tree limbs and jungle floor.

Animals were chattering and screeching, broadcasting the danger throughout the jungle, scurrying for cover. But there was no cover for me. I was trapped, bound, held immobile.

I could hear the heavy breathing, the snuffling. I turned my head, and saw exactly what I suspected I would see. A mountain of a man. All bulging muscle and mean expression and grinning sneer. A big mitt snaked around and palmed my belly and tilted my pelvis up as I was suspended, limbs spread-eagled there. The thrust of his huge cock up into me was swift and strong and deep.

But then another face appeared before me— that of the Second Engineer. Not scheduled, but yet also privileged, so there was no complaint to be given. He too was breathing heavily, driven wild by the scent of me. And I felt his hands on my waist and his cock head at my entrance at the root of the buried cock of the First Engineer, and then he too was pushing inside me. I set my channel muscles to pleasing them both together, and they grunted and groaned in unison.

And they fucked me in consort to exhaustion, although at length the Second Engineer fell away, spent, while the First Officer fucked on.

"Channel One," he barked after he had filled me with his cum, and instantaneously we were in the First Engineer's chambers on the Universe Explorer 132 once more.

I lay there, moaning, waiting for him to go to the shower before I picked myself up. But the First Engineer didn't go to the shower, He stooped down and swept me up with an arm under my belly and carried me into his bed chamber. He slammed me down on the surface of his bed on my back, slapped my legs apart, and thrust inside me once more and started to piston fuck me.

"Gotta get what I'm gonna get from you now, I guess," he grunted. "Word is you'll be reserved for the captain soon. And this is just too good a tail to see out of circulation."

I threw my arm over my face and moaned, marking time until my channel was my own again, if only briefly.

As the First Engineer fucked me, I heard other sounds from across the bed chamber. I had wondered where the Second Engineer had gone. Now I knew. I had seen Nathan's name on the scheduling chart for this block of time. And now that I thought of it, he had been scheduled with the Second Engineer. The two had just decided to combine their session without registering it with the PS.

I turned my head, searching out the source of the fierce struggle. They were over at the side of the chamber, draped over a chair. Nathan was under the powerfully built naked body of the Second Engineer and struggling as hard as he could against him, but the diminutive Nathan was no match for the man who worked the heavy-lifting and mechanical jobs in the bowels of the Universe Explorer 132.

Nathan was backed into the chair and beating on the Second Engineer's bulging chest with his small fists. The Second Engineer was laughing and forcing his knees between Nathan's thighs, spreading the young man's legs, his hard, needy cock bouncing off the young man's belly. Nathan broke the grip, if only momentarily, and the Second Engineer backhanded him across the mouth.

Stunned, Nathan went limp, and the Second Engineer reared his bulbous buttocks back and then thrust his sword forward, up into Nathan's tiny hole. The pain and surprise lifted Nathan's body up off the surface of the chair and even further onto the Second Engineer's cock, and he began to scream and writhe and scratch at his assailant's back. The Second Engineer deep thrusted inside the hole that seemingly was being stretched to the limit, bouncing Nathan's small body back and forth in the chair, and Nathan's screams subsided into gags and gurgles as the Second Engineer's meaty fists closed around his neck.

Nathan collapsed and lay there like a rag doll. When the Second Engineer released his choke hold and used his hands on Nathan's waist to draw the young man's pelvis toward him with each upward thrust, Nathan just whimpered, wept quietly, and spread his legs as wide as he was able.

Apparently the Second Engineer was growing bored with Nathan's placid response now to the fuck, and I saw the engineer's hand go behind Nathan's back, and I knew his finger was on the disk at the base of Nathan's back that, when slid to the side, would change the young man's attitude toward the taking.

The change in Nathan was automatic and frightening. He suddenly couldn't get enough of the Second Engineer's cock, and I could tell from the effect of the Second Engineer's stroking that Nathan had set his channel muscles undulating over the cock inside him. The two suddenly were a well-engineered fucking machine, giving and receiving at the height of mutual pleasure.

Not for the first time, I was grateful that my own transformation had not been taken to the extreme, to the dehumanizing level, that Nathan's had—adjusted to the ability to go from the depths to the heights by the mere slide of a disk at the small of one's back at the manipulation and whim of the taker.

But then my attention was brought back to the senior engineer who was fucking me. I could feel he was close to ejaculation, and, as pleasured as I was myself, I needed sleep more than a cock moving inside me. I set my channel muscles into overdrive on his cock to bring him to release sooner than later.

* * * *

"Oh, no, not again," I whined when I struggled back to the Pleasure Quarters scheduling desk. "My name is on the board again? It can't be."

"Oh, but it is," the PS said. He was trying hard not to laugh. But he was frazzled as well, and disconcerted—so it was a hysterical laugh he was trying to choke off. The door to one of the side rooms was open and a doctor was inside trying to resuscitate the limp body of one of the lower-ranked Pleasure Givers.

"Who am I scheduled with?" I asked. "There shouldn't be that many off duty."

"It's Julian," the PS said. "He's always off duty. At least until we reach Ekton."

"Oh, well, then," I said, suddenly not so angry. Julian was the second ranker on the mission's diplomatic team. He was as old as the sun and was on the team because of his great historical knowledge and experience in diplomatic negotiations. He had also taken me under his wing on this journey. He had been kind to me.

When I touched the access screen of Julian's chambers with my palm, the doors slid open and I was surprised to find only his chambers facing me. He was still in Channel One mode here.

I found him sitting on a chaise lounge under a portal to the heavens. His high rank qualified him to be one of the few who had visual access to the stars in his chambers.

"You called for me, Julian?" I asked. "And yet there is no fantasy channel established."

"I did not sign for you, Jeremy, to satisfy my sexual needs. I signed to give you some relief. And I signed for the night. I know, as you probably are beginning to know, how taxing this part of the journey is on our Pleasure Givers. I've often said there should be some sort of rationing while we are in the empty zone—or they should stock up with extra Pleasure Givers—maybe shuttle them out for just this period. This is when our allotted stock of Pleasure Givers is depleted the most. Statistically, it just isn't cost effective to run a universe explorer this way."

I walked over and sat down beside him. "You do not wish to have me?" I asked. "At the beginning of the journey, you asked for me on occasion. I no longer arouse you?"

"At the beginning of the journey I was younger—and feeling much more well," he said. And then he laughed.

"You are not well?" I asked. I was genuinely concerned. Sometimes Julian was the only one who made this existence bearable for me.

"It will pass," he answered. "It always has before."

"But you don't want me?"

"I'm not sure I could have you. But of course I want you. You are the most beautiful young man on this vessel. Everyone wants you. In fact, I've heard the captain is going to reserve you as his bedmate soon."

"So, I've heard," I murmured. "But I will believe it when and if it happens."

"And when it does—no, even now—I counsel you to be very careful of Lucius."

"So I have already been warned," I answered. "But thank you for telling me as well. May I try? May I try to give you the pleasure?"

"Yes, of course," he said. "But it must be your choice to give. I would not take advantage of you—what has been made of you. I sometimes think that we have expended too much effort on developing our ability to manipulate the human race to gain more sexual pleasure. There could have been more effort put into medical advances that enhanced other aspects of life. And it seems we go to great lengths to make our humans more mechanical and our hominoids more human—all in pursuit of the ultimate ejaculation."

"I think you perhaps fly in the face of human instinct, Julian," I said with a laugh. "What could be more important to a man than the sex act—and that ultimate release?"

"All so true, but perhaps truer for a young man of your age than an old man of mine. Still, it seems we are on a self-perpetuating cycle with the sex enhancements. No sooner had we perfected the enlargement of the male sex organ than we had to develop means to enlarge the receptacle for the sex organ and augment its ability to arouse."

"I think you think on these things too much, Julian," I whispered. "I am more interested in you in the here and now. Right now, here and now, I would like to see how large I can make your sex organ for our mutual pleasure."

Julian didn't object. He laid back into his cushions and nodded his head in slight assent.

I parted the folds of his robe and brought out his phallus. He had been a powerful, strongly built man at one point—with a phallus to match. Now he was limp. But I could feel some life coming into him as I stroked his cock with my hand, and opening his robe completely, I kissed him from his lips down to his belly and then took his cock in my warm mouth.

"I think . . . I think I want you now," he said at long last in a trembling, low voice. And indeed, I thought I had made him hard enough for the attempt. "But I don't know . . . I don't know. My bones ache and seem so brittle. I don't know if . . ."

"Here, we will use these cushions," I said. "They will raise you high enough." He stood until I could gather the cushions and pile them on the chaise lounge against the portal. Then I helped Julian to climb them and sit on his improvised high throne. Standing in front of him I lowered my mouth on his cock and regained the hardness that had been lost in the short time we were making arrangements. Then I climbed up on the chaise with my feet planted on either side of his thighs as he sat on his makeshift throne, positioned his cock head inside my hole, and placed the heel of my palms on the portal, above and at either side of his head. And I slowly fucked myself on his cock until he came with a weak seeding and a satisfied sigh.

He laughed a low, warm laugh.

"This was funny?" I asked.

"No, nothing you did for me was funny," he answered, stroking my chest with long, elegant fingers. "I thank you for the attention you've given an old man. I laugh because with all of the technology of the foreplay and sex delivery, sometimes the old methods are still the best and most effective."

"Thank you," he then said as I climbed down from the chaise. "I have you for the night. You can sleep here on the chaise alone, if you like—or in my bed with me."

"I would like to sleep with you," I answered.

"If you can indulge an old man then," he said. "And if you can be gentle, I would like you to . . ."

"I can be gentle," I said. "And you don't have to ask. You can command. These are your scheduled hours with me. I will do anything you command. But I will do it with more pleasure because you asked."

I fucked him gently in his bed, both of us on our side and his buttocks cuddled into my pelvis. I did everything I could not to put weight on his frail body, and his channel proved quite resilient enough to take all of my cock in and to enjoy the languid fucking I gave him.

He came in droplets again, with me timing my flow inside him to match his, and then he sighed and closed his eyes.

He never opened his eyes again. The next morning, he was cold and stiff. And I was greatly saddened at having lost my best friend on the Universe Explorer 132, even though I was also happy that I had been able to bring him pleasure in his last hours.

That was my duty. I was on this ship to provide men pleasure and a release for their tensions. But Julian had always honored me by letting whatever I gave him be my choice.

* * * *

I knelt in front of a standing Feng Lee, he in a black priest's cassock, me in white altar boy vestments. An altar behind me. Feng Lee placed his hands on the back of my head and pulled it into his crotch, and I mouthed his cock through the black, rough cloth. He reached down and unbuttoned the cassock at his crotch, and I gave him head, flesh on flesh.

He lifted me and laid me on the small of my back on the altar, spreading my legs and hooking them over his shoulders. Then he slowly pushed the hem of my vestments up my thighs and above my hips. I was naked underneath, exposed to him, and he sucked my cock and rolled my balls around in his cheeks and nipped them as I moaned and groaned and gasped—and came for him.

Feng Lee slowly unbuttoned and spread his cassock and moved closer in between my legs.

"Channel One," he commanded—and we were in his bed chamber at night on the Universe Explorer 132.

Feng Lee worked his cock into my channel and fucked me in long, languid strokes, while my channel made love to his probe. After he had ejaculated, he climbed into the bed and gathered me to him and kissed me on the mouth, and I drifted into sleep. If this was what Lucius's nights with the captain had been like, he had been playing us all falsely for sympathy. Feng Lee, always the masterful cocksman, was being the lover tonight. Perhaps he was taking mellow pills at night to give him rest.

My last view as my eyelids drooped shut was of the captain reaching for the sexual stamina enhancer atomizer on his night stand.

"Channel Twelve!"

I was jolted awake in a Roman arena, strewn with bloodied bodies, and a lion with the face of Feng Lee was leaping into the air—at me. I turned to run, but the lion landed on my back, bringing me down to the sandy, blood-saturated ground. Its jaws were at my neck, holding me to the ground, and I sensed that if I tried to move, my neck would be snapped. I was crouching low on my knees, chest driven into the ground, the hot, furred body covering me, as the beast's monster cock breached my rim and started pushing into my channel. I was panting hard—as was the beast.

"Channel One!" Feng Lee grunted, and I was crouched low on my calves on the surface of the bed, my chest pushed into mattress and Feng Lee hunched over me, fucking me hard, his teeth on my neck, one of his hands laced under me, crushing my balls. He ejaculated and pushed my body flat underneath him on the bed and, still saddled, continued to fuck me with a still-hard cock as I drifted into a stupor.

"Channel Eighteen!" The door to my ship's cabin was being splintered and I cowered in my bunk as Feng Lee as a pirate filled the doorway with his fierce scowl and two jutting swords, one of steel and one of flesh . . .

Feng Lee was still asleep in the morning's light when an attendant woke me and pulled me, moaning, from within the sleeping captain's embrace. I was permitted to shower and don my clothes and then was escorted to the door into the corridor.

My first night as the captain's bedmate.

Lucius was standing just on the other side of the door. "This is not finished, you'll see," he growled.

"Listen, Lucius, I had nothing to do . . ."

But the angry young man had already turned and was striding off.

The lifts being reserved for those assigned to be changing shifts, I hobbled down thirty-six levels to the Pleasure Quarters reception room.

"I won't even ask," PS said to me as I dragged up to the scheduling desk. "The man who invented the sexual stamina enhancement atomizer should be shot. I understand the captain buys them by the case. Take sleep chamber six. I'll see that you aren't disturbed for at least seven hours. Then you can groom and sculpt. As long as you are the captain's bedmate, you will not pull any more assignments, nor," he chuckled. "will you be able to endure any others as long as the captain can afford atomizer rechargers. I doubt you will be able to close your legs for the rest of the mission."

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers