Pleasure Hwy., Sex on a Dirt Road

Story Info
Stopping out of necessity leads to outdoor sex.
3.9k words
4.5
5.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke bright and early lying on my back with sunlight streaming in through the bedroom window. I turned my head to the left to look at my lovely wife. Her eyes were closed and her face was relaxed in sleep. The light sheet was pushed down to about mid torso and allowed me a great view of her breasts. The view had the usual effect and I felt my cock start to swell.

It was almost like Beth could feel my lusting stare and she opened her eyes and turned her head to the right. Looking into my eyes, she said, "Good morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?"

"I did, how about you?" I asked and let my eyes drift down to my growing erection.

Beth's eyes did the same and noticed my state of arousal. With a little laugh she said "How long have you been up? ( wink, wink ) And is that for me?"

"It certainly would be a waste of a perfectly good erection if you don't put it to good use." I told her.

Instead of just moving to take my cock into her mouth she said, "Scoot your ass down a little! I think you can do something for me as well."

I did as she said and to my delight, she moved to straddle my face before leaning down to wrap her warm lips 💋 around the tip of my cock. I moved the pillow under my head for some support before sticking out my tongue to give the offered pussy a little lick. Moving my tongue in her full bush of blonde curly hair provided a taste that was just a little salty, no doubt left over from her pee before bed. I used my tongue to delve deeper once I found her soft lips 💋 buried in the middle of her bush.

While I was giving her a good licking, she was softly moaning around my erection and working her magic. My lovely wife truly enjoys sucking my cock and is very talented. My tongue must have rubbed all the right spots because she lifted her head, breaking the lip 💋 lock she had on my cock and cried out as her orgasm coursed through her body. The orgasm released a flood of her sweet nectar over my tongue buried in her pussy and then flowed freely onto my lips 💋. I licked every single drop as fast as I could.

Beth climbed off and reversed her position so she could ride my cock. The orgasm she just had allowed her velvety pussy lips 💋 to slid right onto my cock and then she began rising so that only the tip remained inside before quickly dropping down to take all of me back inside. She continued to do this for several minutes and all the while, I used both hands to fondle and squeeze her lovely 34b breasts and use my thumbs and index fingers to pinch and pull on her 1/2" erect nipples. Beth loves having her nipples played with.

I guess the combination of nipple play and cock riding was having the desired effect because she threw her head back to announce the arrival of her orgasm. With each wave of pleasure coursing through her body the muscles in her abdomen and pussy contracted and relaxed. This caused her pussy lips 💋 to squeezed my shaft tightly as if she was trying to milk my cock. She released another gusher of sweet nectar all over me before collapsing on my chest sayings "O.M.G. Doug, I love it that you're up when you wake up!"

Beth rolled off and lay on her back with her legs spread. Her freshly fucked pussy was open and sweet nectar was slowly leaking out. I moved quickly to position my face between her splayed legs and she let out a little sigh of pleasure as I started licking and sucking. It took several minutes until I was satisfied that I had gotten every single drop of her sweet nectar and my skillful tongue play caused her stomach muscles to tighten and with a loud moan, she experienced another orgasm.

Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight as her delicious ass bounced on the bed. Her mouth was open and she moaned in pleasure as each orgasmic wave coursed through her naked body. I sucked on her pussy getting even more nectar.

"Oh fuck that was unbelievable!" She stated, slightly breathless.

I moved again so my rock hard cock was positioned between her legs. My lips 💋 and moustache were wet from her juices but that didn't stop me from learning down to passionately kiss her soft lips 💋. I opened my mouth to push my tongue between her lips and at the same time, I slid my full length into her pulsating warm, wet pussy. As she opened her lips 💋 to allow my tongue access, a moan of pleasure escaped around our tongues. I slowly slid my cock in and out of her hot juicy pussy while I continued to kiss her. When we broke out kiss, I could see that her eyes were closed and her mouth remained slightly open. The feel of her wrapped around my hard shaft was now getting to me and I was closer then ever to a much needed release. I removed my right hand from the bed so I could squeeze and fondle her tits before going down with my mouth to capture the left erect nipple between my teeth. I gently nibbled and then sucked on the nipple, drawing it fully between my lips before releasing it to do it all over again.

The nipple play combined with my hard cock sliding in and out of her hot moist pussy was getting her ready for the next orgasm and I hoped I could last long enough to make it happen.

"Honey, it's not going to be long before I explode, I can't last much longer!"

"Go ahead dear, I think I might join you and cum again."

My cock throbbed and suddenly started jetting cum. Her pussy contracted around me about the same time the second spurt erupted. Her orgasm washed over her and she covered my jetting cock with her sweet nectar. Fully spent, it was my turn to roll off her and onto my back. Lying side by side, we realized we had better get cracking because we were loosing daylight and still hadn't started the drive to visit family.

The quick shower was difficult because when we lathered each other, it got us excited again but with a great display of will power, we were soon clean and dressed. The next job was to pack the truck and get something to eat. With only two bags, a camera and tripod, it didn't take long to put them on the backseat.

Arriving at T..'s, my preferred parking spot was occupied but the occupant was in the process of backing out to leave. I waited until he moved but before I could park, a two door white V.W. beetle drove into the spot. Uttering a curse, I watched a woman possibly in her mid 30's quickly exit the car and provided only a fleeting glimpse of dark hair, a pink strapless top straining to contain large firm breasts and a pair of skin tight pink short shorts that didn't quite cover a firm ass and long nicely toned legs. My anger disappeared quickly and was replaced by my sudden urge to more fully study the female form. She disappeared into T..'s almost as quickly as my anger had.

I found another parking spot, parked and we both headed in for coffee and a breakfast sandwich. I also wanted to get a better look at the woman who took my parking spot. Once inside, there was no sign of the woman but while standing in line, I saw her exit the washrooms to take her place in the line behind us. I guess she saw my angry face because she taped me on the shoulder and as I started to turn toward her, she said "I'm sorry for cutting you off, I just couldn't take the time to find another place to park. I really had to use the washroom."

I turned and of course my eyes immediately went to the round sun taned tops of her large breasts which were barely being contained by the light pink material of her top. I got a quick glimpse of dark areolas and I must have been mistaken because it seemed that her nipples were stiffening. I shifted my gaze upwards only to see that I had been caught looking at her chest and also saw the start of a slight smile before it quickly disappearing. "I understand completely, so no worries." I said.

Once we got our order, we sat by the windows to eat. I sat with my back to the windows with my wife across from me. The woman in pink sat facing us and while she ate, focused her attention on her phone which gave me the opportunity to take a closer look and yes the top was nearly transparent, her areolas were definitely visible and her nipples were making bumps in the material. Below the table were very impressive taned legs and where they met, the possible hidden treasure at the top was covered by a narrow strip of cloth. Bringing my line of sight above the table I realized I had been caught looking once again and I'm sure the blush this put on my cheeks could easily be seen by the lady in pink.

I diverted my gaze back to the food in front of me and focused on drinking my coffee and eating the breakfast sandwich. A couple minutes passed and as I finished eating, I couldn't help myself and my gaze returned to the woman in pink. I was surprised to see that she was watching me and when our eyes met, the hint of a smile passed briefly on her lips 💋. Looking toward me, she dropped her gaze toward her lap so I did the same and saw her knees started to open. I looked back at her face unable to hide my surprise only to see a full smile on her face. Using her eyes, she invited me to look lower once again and when I did, her knees spread even further.

The light streaming through the windows from behind allowed me to see what she was offering. The fabric of her shorts was tight against her sex and the "Camel Toe"

was clearly visible. The material in the middle appeared darker. Did that mean that what she was doing was getting her wet??? On either side of the fabric, more then a few dark pubic hair were showing and knowing I was looking, she set her phone down and lowered her hand to cup her pubic mound before giving it a few quick rubs, her middle finger slid over the darker patch of fabric.

My mouth dropped open and no doubt she could see the surprise on my face. Seeing that my wife was finished eating, I thought this would be a good time to get going. As we walked past her table, she smiled mischievously and softly said," I hope you enjoyed your view!"

I could only nod my head yes as suddenly my mouth was dry. Just before getting into the truck, I saw the woman exit, stop to raise her hand and wiggle her fingers as a goodbye gesture before getting into her beetle. Wow, I sure hope I see her here again. Getting behind the steering wheel, I glanced at my wife while fastening my seat belt and saw a look of amusement on her face. "Did you like breakfast or were you just distracted by the woman in pink with the big tits?"

"I guess you noticed me looking at her from time to time? "

"With what she was wearing and her body, I can't imagine you not looking! She's put together like Dianne but I think she's a little more hard bodied and I couldn't help sneaking a peek myself. "

"Well sweetheart, even with big tits and an ass to rival yours, she definitely couldn't replace you but I wouldn't pass on an opportunity to see her naked!"

"Me neither!" My wife said with a big smile on her face. 😊

In the car, it didn't take long to get on the highway. The 5hr. drive underway, I concentrated on my driving while my wife occupied the time checking things on her phone or using her tablet to play games or do puzzles. We weren't quite halfway in our journey when she got my attention by touching my leg. "We need to find a spot for me to get rid of the coffee I had earlier and sooner rather then later would be better."

"There aren't any gas stations or restaurants along this stretch for me to stop."

"I know that sweetheart but I know you like to watch me pee so anywhere that offers a little privacy will be fine. I think we're close to the waterfall but there are usually people there so why not make use of the dirt road up ahead?"

I slowed and signaled my intention and could feel the blood flowing to my cock, causing it to swell. I was thrilled that my wife would suggest this because it wasn't very long ago that I revealed how much it turned me on. I also realized that I had the new camera with a video feature and the tripod. Now I was hard and relished what was to come. I drove to the end of the road, maybe 2 kilometers before turning around and driving about half way back.

This put us in position to hear and see anyone who might be coming in the road and confirmed that there wasn't someone on the road. Shutting off the truck, I got out to open the cap and drop the tailgate. My wife joined me by the tailgate. "Let me get the camera 📷 and tripod before we decide where you should pee."

Before she could protest, I went to the cab and opened the rear door to retrieve them. Returning to where she was I saw doubt on her face but apparently she was thinking about whether to let me use the camera or not. She finally gave a little head nod granting me permission. It being a sunny day so she wasn't wearing panties under her peach colored dress. The dress buttoned down the front so simply by lifting the hem, she would be free to pee.

" Beth, I'd really like you to sit on the edge of the tailgate and lean back with your legs spread so I can see everything!"

Beth climbed onto the tailgate while I set up the camera up. She'd hiked up her dress and her killer bare ass was hanging a little over the edge. Watching her spread her legs, I slid my hand into my shorts to adjust my erection to make it more comfortable. I adjusted the height of the tripod and zoomed in on her blonde hairy bush. The view offered framed her legs to her knees,a little below the bottom of the tailgate and just barely caught her lovely breasts and erect nipples. Watching me she said "How's this? Will you be able to get what you want?"

"Honey, I'm already getting what I want but with a video, I can watch you do this again as often as I want and I'm ready when you are!"

Beth wasn't comfortable yet letting Doug watch her pee but she loved him unconditionally and was doing this to please him. It didn't hurt that she could excite him by doing this. "I think I'm ready now Doug so maybe you should start recording."

I did as I was told and was in time to catch the hesitant first couple of spurts coming through the hair of her pussy. A few seconds passed and a couple more forceful spurts shot out before a continuous heavy stream of urine gushed a good 4' in a high arc before landing on the dirt road. The thrill for me watching was huge and I had to free my cock to pump it while I watched. My actions put a big smile 😊 on my wife's face and she continued to shoot her urine onto the dirt road. Eventually all good things come to an end and the stream began to diminish until it stopped completely with the last little bit running down the edge of the tailgate. She managed a few more short spurts before announcing that she was finished.

I went right to her and bending down, began licking her clean, My cock stuck out in front of me pulsating with the pleasure I was enjoying from having seen the incredible stream of salty urine my lovely wife had produced and began to lick her clean. Her pubic hair was wet and I reveled in the first several salty licks. With the salty taste all but gone, I started enthusiastically licking her pussy with the goal of making her cum. I could hardly believe that she had done this for me.

I licked for several minutes before her breathing changed. This is what I was waiting for, a clear sign she was close. I slid my hand between her legs as I continued to lick her pussy and suck on her clitoris and I inserted my middle finger 🖕. She was incredibly wet and received the finger with an appreciative moan. Her moaning continued and she sat up enough to grab the back of my head with both hands and pulled my tongue 👅 and lips tightly to her.

The scream of pleasure announced her orgasm and as her bare ass bounced on the tailgate, her sweet nectar flowed onto my face. I licked and sucked to get ever drop and after awhile, her grip relaxed and I was free to look at her. Her face was flushed and relaxed. Her eyes opened and looking at me said, "That was delicious!! I felt it all the way to the tips of my toes. I think you might have made them curl." She said with a little chuckle.

Standing, I moved her legs down to get a proper angle so I could fuck her in the great outdoors. Lying on the tailgate with her upper body in the box was just the right height and my erection slid easily into her. I managed to get a sigh of pleasure from her with this action. In my current position, I easily slid in and out of her hot juicy pussy and completely enjoyed her warmth around my cock. It only took about ten minutes before I was feeling my balls tightening. "Sweetheart, I don't think I can last much longer. "

"That's good Doug because I'm gonna cum!" And she did.

Her orgasm triggered mine and we blissfully rode our simultaneous orgasms through the many waves of pleasure. When we finished, Beth's legs hung loosely over the tailgate and I put both hands on either side of her hips and leaned down to kiss her softly. Breaking the kiss and staring into her eyes, I said "You are simply amazing!"

Looking back at me, she said "Well hubby, you weren't so bad yourself "

Because I had just left a large deposit in her pussy, I decided to lick it out and maybe, just maybe, make her cum one more time. I only recently started doing this and realized quickly just how much I liked the taste of our combined juices. It works for Beth for two reasons, firstly because she loves to have her pussy licked and secondly, she has admitted, because it makes her incredibly hot 🔥 watching me eat my cum. It didn't take me long to lick and suck out everything I was after so I continued to pay attention to her clitoris. Using my tongue to lick up and down and my lips 💋 to suck her sensitive nub and give it a little nibble.

This attention was producing the desired effect and her breathing became ragged just before her orgasm washed over her causing loud moans and squeals of delight and the orgasm flooded my face with more of her sweet nectar. I quickly gobbled all of it and as I stood, she hopped off the tailgate. While pulling her dress down she said "Doug sit your ass on the tailgate so I can clean your cock."

Sitting, my semi erect cock twitched in anticipation of her warm lips 💋 and when she started licking our combined juices off my shaft, it began to grow and swell. Because I was erect again, she wrapped her warm lips 💋 around me and slowly slid down until she had all of me in her mouth. When she decided to come up for air, she sucked contentedly all the way to the tip. She didn't release me and reached out to wrap her warm hand around my shaft so she could pump it up and down. Beth loves to suck my cock and can usually get me off very quickly.

Today with her hand pumping, she wrapped her lips 💋 around my cock and slid them up and down in time with her pumping hand. The suction of her lips 💋 😍 combined with her pumping hand brought me to the edge quickly so I gave her a little tap on the head to warn her about the impending eruption. A slight head nod let me know she was ready and as I started shooting, she sucked and swallowed greedily and as quick as she could managing to get all of my salty seed. When she stood, she leaned in and pressed her warm lips 💋 to mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth and she shared the remnants of my salty seed with me.

When she broke the kiss, I was able to stand up, tuck my cock into my shorts and zip them up. I went over to get the camera and realized that I hadn't shut it off after recording my wife peeing. The time counter was at 52 minutes. I shut it off then and removed it from the tripod so I could put them in the trunk. When I came back to put the tailgate up and close the cap, I noticed the no dumping sign and several pieces of garbage around it. Beth had gotten back into the truck and as I looked around, I caught sight of a camera pointing in our direction.

If there was someone monitoring the camera, they may have just watched a great live sex show. I waved to the camera before getting into the truck and thought it might be best if I didn't mention what I had seen to Beth. Driving out the road I could only wonder if a guy was monitoring the camera feed, did he jerk off while watching 👀 us? Maybe it was a woman and she got so turned on that she pulled her pants and panties off to furiously rub and finger fuck herself to a massive orgasm.

12