Pleasure in Denial Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't let you do that, and you'd still have no-where to sleep tonight."

"Fuck that Julia, I'll just sleep on the beach then. I'll be OK. You're being too kind, really. It's starting to creep me out. Now stop trying to run my life OK?"

I took her hand and pulled her in the direction of my rented apartment. "Don't be silly. Come on, it's not far."

"Let go of me please." Felicity struggled but I kept hold of her hand.

"I'd feel responsible if anything bad happened to you." I tried harder to pull her towards my rented place but people were starting to look.

"Fuck no Julia, leave me alone. I don't like this. You're weirding me out here."

I took out my phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm messaging your Mum," (which I wasn't). "I'm going to send her the photos I took in the dress shop."

"Oh no, Oh no, you can't. You wouldn't. Stop it Julia."

"Just hitting Send now." (which I wasn't).

Felicity tried to grab my phone.

"Hey," I said, loudly.

I small crowd began to gather.

"Let go of my phone. You've already smashed one phone today. One's enough."

She looked mad, then began to cry.

"Please, please don't contact her Julia, please?" she begged." I'll, I'll ... do anything you ask ..."

The sensation that shot through my body when I heard those words felt like my clit and nipples were connected together by taut but unseen electrical fuse-wire. I put my phone back in my bag.

"Bitch."

"What did you say, Felicity?"

"Nothing. And call me Flix, OK?"

"You're in no position to dictate terms. I'll call you whatever I choose, little lady. And learn to say please."

She didn't reply and we walked in silence until we were in the glass elevator inside the small select apartment block a couple of streets back from the seafront. And all I got then was "Nice." The atmosphere between us was tense to say the least and she was still pretty mad at me when we arrived at the penthouse floor, but when I pushed the apartment door open her mood changed totally.

Felicity stepped inside ... and froze to the spot. She looked around the room before remarking, in an uncharacteristically quiet and awestruck tone of voice: "Oh wow. I didn't realise."

She put her bags down and walked slowly around the large, expensively-furnished living room, running her fingertips along the backs of the cream nappa leather sofas. All four of them. I asked her to explain.

"Is this yours?"

"No, I just rent it every summer."

"Wow, but even so... so ... you're a Rich Bitch then."

I smiled. I liked the sound of that.

"If you say so, Flix."

She turned to face me, her expression softer and the anger visibly melting away. "Listen. I'm sorry about all that, out in the street. You must think I'm so spoilt, so ungrateful, so stupid. And you're very generous." She looked out of one of the big floor to ceiling windows and took in the panoramic view of the harbour, beach and topaz sea, continuing: "Yes, I'll stay. But only one night, really, it's enough."

"I might make you change your mind, my pretty little thing" I purred.

"I'm not sure what you mean. Anyway, I'll just keep myself to myself. If you show me to my room, I'll just take a shower, get an early night and I'll be gone in the morning. Thank you for your kindness. You've done far more than I deserve already."

I walked over to her purposefully, put my finger under her chin and lifted her head to make her look at me. "Let me remind you. little miss spoilt brat. You still owe me 435 Euros for all this trash," as I gestured to her new purchases. "You have no money for food or lodgings and you don't get your belongings back for 3 days."

"I'm young and pretty. I can earn that in one night," she retorted, mockingly. I could have slapped her.

"Yes, you are very young, and very pretty, but how?" I enquired sarcastically and with a sneer, even though I knew the answer.

Felicity put one hand on her tilted hip, the other in her thick blonde hair and slut-walked around the living room. "Easy."

I reached for my phone and acted out making a call. "Hi, is that the lovely Felicity's mummy? Do you know exactly where she is right now?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Don't test me."

Felicity lunged forward, almost falling off her heels, and tried to grab my phone again. I grasped both her wrists but she struggled and broke free. I chased her across the room and cornered her, but not before my silk wrap came loose and fell in a heap at my feet. Now wearing only my red bikini, I pressed my body against hers. She surely must have noticed how hard my nipples were, poking aggressively against the delicate fabric. I'd been aroused all day, of course, but this was different. I was on fire for her. My juices were oozing from my pussy and soaking my swimwear. Surely, she'd smell my animal scent.

"You made me a promise," I half-growled. "Remember? 'Anything you want', you said." I looked into her eyes - I wanted her - probably more than I'd ever wanted another woman. Ever.

Felicity stood motionless. I could feel her breathing deeply. I pressed my body harder against her and I felt her yield, only slightly, but I felt it.

"Yes, Julia, I did, and now I know exactly what it is you want," she replied.

I smiled, then I let her go. "Show me again how you'd walk the streets, like a whore. Go on, show me your best strut."

Felicity scowled at me and muttered something under her breath. But even so, and still dressed in that impossibly short dress, heels and almost nothing else, she paraded around the room. She placed one foot directly in front of the other with admirable precision, causing her hips to sway. The dress was body-con tight down as far as her hipbones then flared out so it swished as she walked and I got frequent glimpses of her tiny new cream thong underwear. It was also low-cut in deep vees front and back so, as I'd already noticed in the shop, it was patently obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Not least because the fabric clung to her small-but-perfectly formed breasts, topped with just-discernibly-puffy nipples. I only just resisted the burning desire to touch myself right there in front of her.

Felicity kept her eyes on me the whole time and made three compete circuits of the large room.

"You're good at this sweetie," I said, with a smile and a wink and she seemed more relaxed and convivial once I'd complimented her. The kind of girl who knows she has the look, but still likes to be told. And maybe she was getting off on being watched.

"I'll get you a drink then you can go and get changed into something else I just bought you, OK?"

"Oh gosh yes thanks. I'd like that; I'm so dry."

There may have been an irony in that remark, but I let it go. She downed her beer in only two draughts then continued, with a hard stare: "You know how to get what you want don't you Julia. But I'm not what you think I am. I'm into guys, understand? I love a good hard cock inside me and OK so I may have kissed a few girls and fooled around at pyjama parties but that's about it, OK? And that's how it's staying. I don't mind you looking at me and I'll even admit I quite enjoy it. But if you don't mind, I'll model the rest of these clothes in the morning if that's what you want. You did kindly mention getting some food in and I'm starving, but after that I'd love to just get to bed and have a good night's sleep if that's OK?"

I agreed; why rush a good thing?

I don't think she could have eaten all day; from the way she devoured a whole large pizza to her slim self as we chatted animatedly over food and red wine. She told me a bit more about her background, her stifled upbringing, and her overbearing mother. No tangible clues as to her age though.

"I'm sorry Julia but I'm afraid I'm going to be bad company and head off the bed," Felicity announced at around 11 pm. She'd been looking tired and drained and the drama of the day combined with the wine had taken its toll. Much as I'd been hoping to take things further, I had the prospect, if I could spin out my immoral, self-serving deception, of having her to myself until Friday. The thought rekindled the arousal between my thighs, but I let her go.

"Thank you, Julia, you've been amazing. I like you, and sorry for being such an obnoxious cow outside," she managed to say between yawns, then kissed me on the cheek. As she disappeared into her suite, her cute tight bum only half-covered by that dress, I was definitely looking forward to our fashion show the next day.

*************************

Lying in bed, naked and aroused, I looked up at the ceiling and pondered over the day. I felt very pleased with myself; I'd made a good catch and my plans felt secure for the next three days. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Felicity. Either a flashback to the day, or a vision of what was to come. My fingers toyed with my nipples, stroking, drawing circles around them, flicking, pinching. Mmmm that felt so good. I had my legs spread wide apart and my pussy was throbbing. I could tell my lips were already achingly swollen; I didn't need to touch myself to know that.

I'd been doing this for the past twenty minutes and I'd not touched yet, until now. Slowly I stroked my outer and then my inner labia. Long languid strokes along and between them. Then occasionally dipping a finger inside, collecting some of the creamy juice that was oozing onto the Egyptian cotton bedsheets under my bum.

Dragging my finger upwards, brushing over my clit, hooking under its winking hood. 'Don't be shy my little one, come out to play' I whispered as I teased and flicked. Bolts of excitement shot through me and I moved my fingers back to my needy vagina. Sliding one deep into me, then two, then three, I pumped and plunged. Harder, and faster, almost becoming frantic. Then, as an orgasm threatened, I stopped and pulled out, intentionally, and breathed deeply as waves of arousal and frustrated expectation washed over me. I craved release, but now was not its time.

Lying motionless, I counted to a hundred, unable to think of anything but the throbbing between my legs. Then I repeated: Fingering, stroking, teasing, fucking, craving ... then basking in unsatisfied desire.

Five times I did this, each cycle around fifteen minutes. It was a not unfamiliar routine for me. I then moved my attention to my breasts. As I tormented my nipples, my pussy ached, begging for more attention, and I felt more warm creamy juices escape from between her swollen folds. My breasts were hot and flushed from my constant elevated state of excitement, and I was loving it. I took hold of both nipples firmly, pinched them hard and pulled my firm breasts up into points, their entire weight hanging from their red-hot rock-hard nipples, I felt the rising tide of an orgasm building yet again deep inside my groin. My clit was throbbing with unmet need and I focussed on it, concentrating, willing the feelings to grow stronger, controlling the pace. Closer now, my thighs trembling, legs so, so wide open, my breath coming in short staccato gasps. My hands were shaking, eyes tight closed. How far could I take it this time? I imagined Felicity's tongue on my clit and it felt indescribable. I saw images of her flash before my closed eyes, standing facing me, naked and vulnerable.

So close, so excited, so aroused, so needy, rocking my hips, gyrating, head thrown back, edging closer to that perfect moment when ... I again stopped.

Releasing my nipples, I put the palms of my hands flat down on the sheets and rode the wave of delicious self-denial. I counted the vagina-clenches. one, two, three, four five six seven eight nine. Mmmm a good one. My whole body felt alive. Goodness knows what chemical cocktail was flooding through my arteries but it felt sooooo good. My nipples throbbed so hard I dared not touch them. My thigh muscles spasmed. I moved one hand down to hover my pussy and kept it there, close enough to feel the heat rising. Close enough that I could touch my clit in an instant if I chose to and within moments reward myself with the crashing release of an all-engulfing orgasm. But I didn't. No, I derived enormous satisfaction from just holding it there. I could almost see the sparks as the energy flowed from fingertip to clitoris, but gradually it all subsided. I let out a long low breath and relaxed. 'Yessss ... two wonderful edges in one day, I mused. And who knows what tomorrow will bring,' I mused.

*****************************

I decided to publish this story because there are so many Lesbian Fantasy stories on here written by males and that kinda defeats the object? So here's one written by a 'female lesbian'. Sorry to disappoint, but this is fantasy, although there are some autobiographical elements buried in there if you can find them. I hope you enjoy. Please rate and comment, and ladies, do write to me if you have something worth saying and let's start a discussion. I always reply. Kisses, J

12