Pleasure Not Pain Ch. 01

Story Info
She learns the pleasure of submission without pain.
4.9k words
4.66
17.4k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story deals with BOTH consensual and non-consensual sex. Namely dominance and submission in various forms. If this offends you, you need to look elsewhere.

Second Disclaimer: This story is a complete work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person, living or deceased, is purely coincidental.

*****

Chapter 1

Intro thru first meeting

The posting:

Title: I believe in training my submissives with pleasure, NOT pain:

What kind of submissive are you?

In my experience, submissives tend to fall in three general categories:

The first category is incapable of feeling pleasure, without feeling pain. Either just prior to, or during the pleasure. Another name for this type is a masochist. If this describes you, please look elsewhere. We would not be able to make each other happy.

The second type I like to call "the naughty girl". This type of submissive is a willing submissive. But, sometimes they can't help themselves but to do something to upset their masters. They don't really mean to upset their masters. They are just looking for some assurance that their masters are paying attention to them. They can't help it.

The third type is the "true submissive". This type of submissive lives, sleeps and breathes for her master.

I am willing to train either of these last two types of submissives. If either of these types describes you, and you or interested in pleasure (without pain), then email me.

She closed the laptop. Then she opened it again, to access her email account.

I set up a meeting in a neutral locale. A small roadside park that I am familiar with. They have outside tables and some walking trails. It is both an open, and somewhat secluded location. Easy to enter and exit. After all, I don't know her from Eve. And she doesn't know me from Adam. I allow my submissives the freedom to leave me, should they fully want to. But they have to REALLY want to.

I utilize a simple subliminal message. "I believe what Jim Wells tells me. Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth. I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

I only use these subliminals on my first meeting with a new submissive. I have always allowed my submissives their freedom should they changed their minds afterwards. So far, I have granted this freedom 5 times.

The first meeting:

As is my way, I arrive early for our meeting and started setting up one of the tables. From the emails we exchange in the past 2 weeks, I have discovered that Barbara likes to drink Doctor Pepper and her favorite snack food is corn chips and spinach dip. So, I brought a supply of all of them along. This has always been my way. When I am controlling the sessions, my submissives are in my care and are my responsibility. And, I take my responsibility, in this regard, very seriously.

Barbara arrived promptly at 5:30 pm. Good. I like promptness in my submissives. It tells me they take their roles seriously as well. And it cuts down on stupid excuses.

I was ready.

Like a Gentleman, I met her at her car (she told me what she would be driving in her emails), opened her door for her and escorted her to the table I had set. She barely managed to disguise her surprise.

As we sat down and I offered her a drink and a snack, the hidden mp3 player was already running the subliminals (masked by white noise).

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me. Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth. I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

"I'm sure you have hundreds of questions to ask me."

"Yes. Like how does this all work."

"We can get to that in a bit. But first, I ask that you, at least, stay through tonight."

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me. "

"okay."

"Should you decide this isn't for you, I won't stop you. BUT, there are a few things you need to keep in mind."

"Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth. "

"Such as?"

"If you leave, there is no coming back."

"I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. "

Her small gasp she let out told me what I needed to hear there. She now realized that she couldn't just leave and come back anytime she wanted. This was a long term relationship that she'd be committing to. If she wanted to commit to it.

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me. "

"I won't chase after you, should you start to leave and I will NOT take you back should you come down with some form of 'buyers remorse'."

"I see..."

"Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth. "

""If you you leave, it's permanent."

I let that set in for a moment.

"Also, I reserve the same privilege for my self. If I choose to leave, I will. And I won't come back."

"Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

The look of fear on her face told me what I needed to know. It was finally sinking in that this wasn't a game. Good.

"I WILL tell you that I don't easily give up on a relationship. So, if I leave, it won't be without plenty of warning."

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me. Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth. "

She looked a little more relieved, and relaxed. Good.

"So, since we both have questions I propose a little Q&A session. We can take turns. But, I need to set up some ground rules."

"All right. What are they?"

Good. She's showing interest.

"First, obviously, we need to take turns. I'll let you start there."

"I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

"okay."

"Next, all the questions you ask me, must be about me. Not how I feel about you, or where I will take you, or how I will train you. I promise we will get to that tonight. But, for now, you can only ask questions about me. I will hold myself to these same standards and only ask you questions about you."

""That sounds reasonable."

"Good. One last thing. The type of relationship we are proposing can only work if we are both truthful and honest with each other. When you ask me a question, I will answer it as honestly an truthfully as I possibly can. If I don't know the answer, I will tell you that I don't know. I expect the same honesty of you."

"I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. "

"okay."

"Oh, I almost forgot. The penalty phase."

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me. "

"The penalty phase?"

"Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth. "

Yes. If either of us answers the others question, with a question, I means we didn't understand it completely. If that happens, the one asking will need to explain the question, or the reason for asking it, and then ask the question again. This time the question MUST BE ANSWERED. And then. as a penalty, the person answering, loses their turn to ask a question. They can still ask their question, but they have to wait a turn. Are we clear on this?"

"Yes."

"Good. You can ask the first question."

"What do I call you?"

" My name is James Michael Wells. Most people call me Jim. For the purposes of our relationship, while in public, you ca call me Jim, dear, honey or some other term of endearment. As long as it doesn't sound too mushy or baby-ish."

"So, calling you my little snooky-oockums..."

"Is out. When we are away from the public, again due to the relationship we are proposing here, I will expect you to call me master."

"... I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do."

"Yes, master."

Her eyes lit up as she said it. I thought,"This could be quite fun."

"... Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

"Good. My turn, " I said.

"Multi-part questions are allowed, by the way, as long as all parts are asked together. What is your complete name, along with any nicknames you would prefer to be called?"

" My full name is Barbara Ann Billings. No nicknames please. I am not a Barbie Doll, nor am I a part of a song."

I frowned, slightly. That would have to change. But, later.

"... I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do..."

"All right, Miss Barbara Ann Billings, it's your turn."

"Okay, let me see. How many times have you trained a submissive before?"

All told, I have trained, and released, five women from my dominance. If you accept this relationship, you will be my sixth submissive."

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me..."

"Wow."

"My turn. Do you Have any food allergies, that you are aware of?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Okay, this is what I mean by answering a question, with a question. The reason I asked this question is because, while I am training you, I consider your health and welfare to be my responsibility. At least part of that time, I will be doing the cooking for both of us. I would never want to make something that might make you sick."

"... Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth..."

"Sounds reasonable."

"So, that explained, do you have any food allergies that you are aware of?"

"None that I know of."

"Good. By the way, none of these questions that I'm asking are deal breakers," I said making air quotes with my fingers. "But they do affect how I need to go about training you."

"Okay. Let me see..."

"Now," I cut her off, " Because you answered one of my questions, with a question, I get to ask another question."

"... I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do..."

"I guess that's fair."

"Are you taking any prescription medications?"

"WHAT???"

"Again, when I am training you, I am responsible for your health and well being. I don't want you getting sick because you needed to take a prescription and I didn't know about you needing to take something."

"... Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

"Oh, okay."

"So, I ask again, Are you taking any prescription meds?"

"Only birth control pills. Because of my hormone levels."

"That's all right. I can work with that. So, because you again answered a question with a question, I will ask another question."

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me..."

Barbara started to sulk. "This thing is getting sort of one sided, " she said.

Not to worry. I have an easy one for you next. What is your favorite color."

"... Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

"Blue. Like your eyes."

She smiled again.

"Good. Your turn."

Do you have any food allergies, that you know of?"

She was starting to get the jist of things. "No allergies that I am aware of."

Now for the big question.

"My turn. And please remember, none of these questions I'm asking are in any way deal breakers. Are you a virgin?"

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me..."

Before she could answer, I interrupted, "The reason I ask is that it would change how I would have to go about your training. As you see, I'm not into causing pain. It is counter-productive to my process of training a submissive using only pleasure. So, are you a virgin?"

She bowed her head and said, "No."

I reached across the picnic table and touched her shoulder. " It's okay. Like I said, no deal breakers."

Barbara looked back up at me with a mix of fear and questioning.

"It is much more difficult to train a virgin using only pleasure," I told her.

"... Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth..."

Our Q&A went on for about an hour. All the while, the subliminal messages were playing. I also gave Barbara a few leading questions, to measure the effect of the subliminals on her. After slightly rewording my leading questions, and getting different responses (a sign that the subliminals have done their job), it was time to move on to the next phase.

"Enough of this Q&A. Would you like to know about how I train my submissives using pleasure and not pain?"

"Oh yes," she said, enthusiastically.

"In truth, I use several methods. Quite often, I combine them. The one method I refuse to use though, is drugs. There is far too much chance of harming you in some way. And that just won't do."

She breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Besides, the only thing I would want you addicted to, is me."

"How's that?" Barbara said, looking perplexed.

I replied, "I dull, boring clinical terms, I look for an addictive reaction, when I train my submissives. Which means, I supply you with overwhelming amounts of pleasure until you start to become addicted to the pleasure. Then, I modify the pleasure and use that to train you further."

"... Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth..."

The look on Barbara's face was one of skepticism.

"Now, as I just said, I won't use drugs. They are just not right."

"Then, what DO you use?"

"A couple different things, besides the obvious. Hypnosis for one. I would use it to increase your level of pleasure."

"... I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do..."

"And, if I can't be hypnotized?" She asked.

"There is an easy way to check for that. You see, most of the people who think they can't be hypnotized, actually can. They simply haven't come across the right hypnotist yet."

"And that would be you?"

"I don't know. Usually, I don't start off hypnotizing my submissives though. That comes later. I like to start off with what I call 'Pleasure Points'."

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me..."

"What are they?" Barbara asked, showing a great deal of interest.

"Are you familiar with acupuncture?"

"You're not gonna stick me with needles, are you!?!?" she said, rather alarmed.

"NO! I promise. No needles. I simply used the term because a lot more people are familiar with acupuncture than it's non-invasive cousin, acupressure."

"... Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth..."

"Oh. Good. I HATE needles."

"Acupressure can attain nearly the same healing results as acupuncture. But, it can do a lot more." I waited for this last part to settle. "Have you ever noticed that some massage therapists relax you much more, and much more easily, than some others?"

"Yes. But what does that have to do with this?"

"Not all massage therapists are trained in pressure points. By pressing, or rubbing, certain areas of the body surface, you can cause a deeper relaxation. Some areas can also cause a greater alertness, more pleasure or even sexual arousal. The points that do this last part also known as erogenous zones."

"...Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

"I've heard of those," she said, with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me..."

"While pleasure points are in completely different places for men and women, and are in slightly different spots from person to person, I am familiar with many of the general locations. As well as how to find the specific pleasure points on a person."

"...Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth..."

"Some of the pleasure points react in different ways. Such as not doing anything when you touch them yourself. This is because there are pressure points in your fingertips that negate the actions of some of the pleasure points. One pleasure point I know of doesn't do anything until you release the pressure on it. Then it cause a wave of pleasure to wash over you. I like to use this one as a way to check how easy, or difficult, it will be to train a new submissive."

"...I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do..."

"How will it show that?" she asked.

"I use the pleasure point, several times, while complimenting you on something each time. Then, I compliment you on something, without touching the pleasure point. If you feel the wave of pleasure, without me touching you first, it means your body is open to being trained to accept pleasure from your Dom. It also means that your subconscious mind is willing to accept me as your Dom."

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me. Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth. I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

She thought about it for a bit. Then she said, "Okay. What do I need to do."

I smiled. "Sit sideways, on the end of the picnic table bench, and allow me to touch your back."

She smiled and moved her slightly longer than shoulder -length blond hair out of the way. As she turned to straddle the end of the picnic table bench.

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me..."

"Now every person's pleasure points are a little bit different, so it might take me a little feeling around to find yours. Okay?"

"It's okay. Your hands feel nice on my back."

"Thank you... Ah, here we are." I lightly pressed on a small bump between her shoulder blades and said, "Do you feel that?"

"I feel you pressing... a little."

"Good. Now, I'm going to compliment you on your beautiful blond hair..." As I said this I took the pressure off he back. She visibly shivered as the wave of pleasure washed over her.

"... Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth..."

"Oh wow," she gasped, "I didn't think it would be that strong."

Push. "And you have such lovely green eyes." Release.

Another shiver.

"Ngh," she said as she lightly bit her lower lip.

I pushed the spot again as I softly kissed her. "And your lips taste good too..." Release.

"Wow..." She smiled

"I believe what Jim Wells tells me..."

"And I love your smile..."

She gave another little gasp of pleasure and I smiled. I hadn't touched her pleasure point this time. She was responding purely on her training. No resistance.

"... I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

"You truly are beautiful," I said.

Another shiver.

"She gasped, " f you keep this up, you're liable to make me cum from your touching that pleasure point of mine."

"The last 2 times were purely you."

"What?" She looked surprised.

I showed both my hands and said, "I haven't touched your pleasure point since just after we kissed."

She said, " Oh my gawd! You're right. You haven't," with a shocked look on her face.

I always love that look when a sub realizes they've just been trained with pleasure, for the first time.

"...Everything Jim Wells tells me is the absolute truth..."

"What does this mean?" she asked, still shocked.

I said, " As I said, it means that your body is receptive to pleasure training. And, that your subconscious mind is willing to accept me as your Dom."

"... I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

"Initial pleasure training sometimes leaves a sub a little 'dry-mouthed'. Let me get you another drink."

I got Barbara another DP and took a swig of it, just as I did her first one. Then handed it to her.

"Why are you doing that?" she asked. "You did that to my first one as well."

"I do it as an assurance to you that there are no drugs in your soda."

"Oh," she said as she took a large gulp, " I was wondering if it was some kind of dominance thing. Uh, like some 'master must drink and eat first BS."

"Hardly. I simply know that new submissives can have their doubts about their Doms. I said I wouldn't drug you and this is one of my ways of reassuring you of that fact."

"Oh. Well... thank you... I guess..." she said as she took another sip.

"... I want to do whatever Jim Wells tells me to do. Just being with Jim Wells makes me feel happy."

12